PDA

View Full Version : Who cares ??

ELVIS
05-11-2004, 10:35 PM
May 11, 2004

NEW YORK - A video that shows a young American soldier saying "who cares?" about Iraqi prisoners who died will air on "60 Minutes II."

http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20040511/capt.jbm11205111857.iraq_jbm112.jpg

The CBS newsmagazine obtained the video diary of a soldier, whose name was withheld, talking about conditions at Camp Bucca and Abu Ghraib in Iraq (news - web sites), where Iraqi prisoners were held.

It was "60 Minutes II" that first aired pictures two weeks ago of prisoners allegedly being abused at Abu Ghraib, igniting a political tempest.

"We've already had two prisoners die ... but who cares?" the soldier says on the tape. "That's two less for me to worry about."

The tape reflects the soldier's dislike for the prison camp and the prisoners, according to CBS.

"I hate it here," she says. "I want to come home. I want to be a civilian again. We actually shot two prisoners today. One got shot in the chest for swinging a pole against our people on the feed team. One got shot in the arm. We don't know if the one we shot in the chest is dead yet."

:elvis:

DaveIsKing
05-13-2004, 09:42 PM
What the hell are OUR NEWS PEOPLE more worried about Iraqis than American soldiers??

Oh...I forgot. Liberals are bent on the EVILS OF LOVE FOR AMERICA.

ELVIS
05-13-2004, 09:52 PM
The whole liberal agenda is about feelings...

DaveIsKing
05-13-2004, 09:52 PM
Yeah, the FEELINGS of foreign enemies!http://www.thoseshirts.com/images/rachelmugcloseup.jpg

ELVIS
05-13-2004, 09:55 PM
I don't get it...

http://www.thoseshirts.com/images/rachelmugcloseup.jpg

DaveIsKing
05-13-2004, 10:00 PM
"Imagine" - the song by John Liberal, I mean John LENNON.

Imagine...no countries.
Imagine...no heaven.

All that jive.

So, I saw this as Imagine No Liberals.

Hey try this one... ELVIS...You'll LOVE it.

ELVIS
05-13-2004, 10:12 PM
I've seen that one before...

I do listen to the liberal point of view...

Alot of it makes sense...

Joe Lieberman is a liberal I would have voted for...

DaveIsKing
05-13-2004, 10:16 PM
Jack Nicholson is the only liberal I would vote for.

DaveIsKing
05-13-2004, 10:23 PM
Heeeeeeeeeeere's Johnny!

FORD
05-14-2004, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by ELVIS
I've seen that one before...

I do listen to the liberal point of view...

Alot of it makes sense...

Joe Lieberman is a liberal I would have voted for...

Holy Joe isn't a liberal. He's a PNAC neocon mole.

ELVIS
05-14-2004, 12:27 PM
I almost predicted your answer...

knuckleboner
05-14-2004, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by DaveIsKing
What the hell are OUR NEWS PEOPLE more worried about Iraqis than American soldiers??

Oh...I forgot. Liberals are bent on the EVILS OF LOVE FOR AMERICA.

what, were you in one of the few affiliate areas that didn't show (generally liberal) ABC news' listing of all the soldiers killed in iraq?

but you know, bad PR in the arab world could further endanger American troops. have you ever thought that trying to root it out, and distance it from "America-as-a-whole," is actually an attempt to care MORE about the American soldiers?