PDA

View Full Version : Man awakes on autopsy table !

Diamondjimi
09-18-2007, 05:36 PM
From Reuters:

Mon Sep 17, 8:53 AM
http://d.yimg.com/ca.yimg.com/p/070917/reuters/mtfh65477nootri90046960.jpg?x=180&y=139&sig=gnf.cHdRj5ZZQxc3jHl8Mg--

CARACAS (Reuters) - A Venezuelan man who had been declared dead woke up in the morgue in excruciating pain after medical examiners began their autopsy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Carlos Camejo, 33, was declared dead after a highway accident and taken to the morgue, where examiners began an autopsy only to realize something was amiss when he started bleeding. They quickly sought to stitch up the incision on his face.

"I woke up because the pain was unbearable," Camejo said, according to a report on Friday in leading local newspaper El Universal.

His grieving wife turned up at the morgue to identify her husband's body only to find him moved into a corridor -- and alive.

Reuters could not immediately reach hospital officials to confirm the events. But Camejo showed the newspaper his facial scar and a document ordering the autopsy.

Must be the only country on the planet without stethoscopes!
:rolleyes:

PumpedUpMidget
09-18-2007, 05:39 PM
I always wanted to print T-shirts for some of my dimwitted co-workers that read "I survived an autopsy"....

blonddgirl777
09-18-2007, 05:45 PM
Holly shit!

They told that woman her husband was dead, she went through hell, cried and suffered inside... probably prayed that he'd come back...
And HE DID!!!

Diamondjimi
09-18-2007, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by blonddgirl777
Holly shit!

They told that woman her husband was dead, she went through hell, cried and suffered inside... probably prayed that he'd come back...
And HE DID!!!

Un-fuckin-believable , eh!?

I smell lawsuit.

blonddgirl777
09-18-2007, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by diamondjimi
... I smell lawsuit.

After smelling that embaulment fluid... I would sue the shit out of everybody involved... for sure!

diamondsgirl
09-18-2007, 07:22 PM
why an autopsy for a car accident?

why were they cutting his face?

col5150
09-19-2007, 03:07 AM
Any one else notice this is just like one of Stephen Kings short stories called 'Autopsy room 4'

wikipdeia link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autopsy_Room_Four

Seshmeister
09-19-2007, 05:19 AM
Originally posted by diamondsgirl
why an autopsy for a car accident?

Because they thought he had died in a sudden event?

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
why were they cutting his face

It's standard autopsy practice to cut and peel back the face in order to access tissue below.

blonddgirl777
09-19-2007, 07:04 AM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
... It's standard autopsy practice to cut and peel back the face in order to access tissue below.

To say that he could have woke up with his face peeled of, laying there on the table!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Seshmeister
09-19-2007, 07:43 AM
Just the same kind of cut that lots of women get when they get a face lift so they could just stitch it back without much noticible scarring.

blonddgirl777
09-19-2007, 08:39 AM
Just the same kind of cut that lots of women get when they get a face lift so they could just stitch it back without much noticible scarring.

Yes but those women are under general anasthesia... hopefully, none of them woke up during the procedure :confused:

A friend of my Mom. got it done... she said the pain of the scar afterwards was excrutiating.
Strong pain killers required!

VanHalener
09-19-2007, 10:13 AM
Dude just got back from Cabo. Bad food, bad drinks, bad music.
See people, stay away from that place or this shite will happen to you too.

binnie
09-19-2007, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by blonddgirl777
Holly shit!

And HE DID!!!

Yes, but I'm betting he got the best "welcome home" blow job EVER!

blonddgirl777
09-19-2007, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by binnie
Yes, but I'm betting he got the best "welcome home" blow job EVER!

I'd be afraid his dick would fall off! :eek:
That's too weird... :(

WelshJon
09-20-2007, 01:01 PM
Imagine the look on the doctors face when the guy started shouting about the pain though!!!!!!

I'll bet he nearly shit his pants!

Susie Q
09-22-2007, 12:22 AM
Because they thought he had died in a sudden event?

It's standard autopsy practice to cut and peel back the face in order to access tissue below.

Sesh, you either scare me with this kind of knowledge or impress me. I'm not sure just yet which. :p :o

Seshmeister
09-22-2007, 07:24 PM
You should know by now I know tons of useless BS...:)

In this case years ago my bro worked in a pathology lab. On his first day he was sent down to get some saline solution from the autopsy room(in hindsight it was obviously just a test) and he described it to me.

The reason I remembered it so well is my bro likes his food and he said that it ALMOST put him off his lunch, an acccidental funny line which we kidded him about for a while...:)

Smokey McPot
09-23-2007, 03:09 AM
Shesh is gay

Susie Q
09-25-2007, 07:00 AM
You should know by now I know tons of useless BS...:)

In this case years ago my bro worked in a pathology lab. On his first day he was sent down to get some saline solution from the autopsy room(in hindsight it was obviously just a test) and he described it to me.

The reason I remembered it so well is my bro likes his food and he said that it ALMOST put him off his lunch, an acccidental funny line which we kidded him about for a while...:)

I miss the Sesh bedtime stories.... :)