PDA

View Full Version : Crack Addict Goes Wiggy With a Crowbar!

Nitro Express
09-19-2007, 05:19 PM
Damn. The dude needs rock smoke bad!

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-_JfC7BTiWA"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-_JfC7BTiWA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

bastardog
09-19-2007, 05:46 PM
Come on!
So that's part of our population....
the same people that keeps having childs that end fucked up and fuck up other people too.
Those are the people who start having childs at a young age and by the age an educated person have his first son they already are grandfathers.
So it would be a good time for extermination

Nitro Express
09-19-2007, 05:51 PM
Here in Wyoming I could have throttled his ass into the next car or shot him in the head.

The dude is going crazy with a crowbar (a deadly weapon), plus being a drug addict and black also helps in this neck of the woods.

I'm sure Al Sharpton and the NAACP would make a big deal of it and Bill Cosby would say thank you and give me some free Jello Pudding.

bastardog
09-19-2007, 06:17 PM
I don't think the color makes any difference......but agree on the rest.

I would try to hit him with the car and then when on the ground make a party over his head

Fairwrning
09-19-2007, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
Here in Wyoming I could have throttled his ass into the next car or shot him in the head.

AMEN...I would have loved to seen that woman run over his ass.

Nitro Express
09-19-2007, 09:27 PM
Color shouldn't make a difference but who's kidding who. It does. It's pretty sorry when great leaders like Martin Luther king start a successful equal rights movement and guys like Bill Cosby try to help the black image and pull the kids up out of ignorance and poverty but the majority of the black race embraces being stupid and vile. All they do is complain and take advantage of people. A few have risen above the pack but the majority have no motivation to go beyond being a complainer. What's rap? Complaining.

You have to earn it. I don't care what your color is but I sure as hell aren't giving you any special treatment and fuck the political correctness shit. It too will soon go out the window as the world starts blaming each other for the problems.

Nitro Express
09-19-2007, 09:29 PM
The blacks complain, the Mexican show up and send $30 Billion home each year and the Asians start a little shop or resturant and their kids become MIT Engineering grads.

In the world scope of things, the black race isn't batting too well. No wonder Africa is so fucked up.

bueno bob
09-20-2007, 01:12 AM
Heheheh...

That's ASSAULT, mutha fuhkah...

Police probably have his ass in custody already...

What a stupid fuck...

VanHalener
09-20-2007, 01:25 AM
Bang. He's dead!

And that's all I have to say about that.
http://i15.tinypic.com/4hwjrdj.jpg

Dan
09-20-2007, 01:33 AM
Good To See Other People Helping Out.:rolleyes:

Nitro Express
09-20-2007, 03:40 AM
Originally posted by Dan
Good To See Other People Helping Out.:rolleyes:

No shit. I carry a baseball bat in my Range Rover. We could do battle or I could smash him with the brush guard.

binnie
09-20-2007, 04:21 AM
I bet that, deep down, he just wanted to be loved...

BWAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

bastardog
09-20-2007, 12:43 PM
Color shouldn't make a difference but who's kidding who. It does. It's pretty sorry when great leaders like Martin Luther king start a successful equal rights movement and guys like Bill Cosby try to help the black image and pull the kids up out of ignorance and poverty but the majority of the black race embraces being stupid and vile. All they do is complain and take advantage of people. A few have risen above the pack but the majority have no motivation to go beyond being a complainer. What's rap? Complaining.

You have to earn it. I don't care what your color is but I sure as hell aren't giving you any special treatment and fuck the political correctness shit. It too will soon go out the window as the world starts blaming each other for the problems.

Maybe if people stop seen them as white, black, yellow, latino or whatever progress could be made.

By the time maybe we have to live with the fame others create before us.

by the way, if the guy would be white or a latino I would still try to hit him with my car..........and I'm pretty sure that if the guy would be white you would do the same you mentioned......so does really the color would change something?

bastardog
09-20-2007, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by binnie
I bet that, deep down, he just wanted to be loved...

BWAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

good one! :D
I hope the police gave him a lot of love...

Hyman Roth
09-20-2007, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
Heheheh...

That's ASSAULT, mutha fuhkah...

Police probably have his ass in custody already...

What a stupid fuck...

I bet those innocent people in the car were scared to death. With a video, they shoud throw the book at this guy: attempted murder, attempted mayham, intentional destruction of property. aggravated assault and battery. Hopefully D already has convictions and the judge will give him consecutive sentences.

Hyman Roth
09-20-2007, 01:40 PM
http://e.photos.cx/hitit1-67c.jpg

Crack make me want to cill whitey. Jive ass crackas always with dey car up and down my damn street. This is my mafukkin' corner for ten years, G.

Yo, crack rock?

binnie
09-21-2007, 07:24 AM
Originally posted by Hyman Roth
I bet those innocent people in the car were scared to death. With a video, they shoud throw the book at this guy: attempted murder, attempted mayham, intentional destruction of property. aggravated assault and battery. Hopefully D already has convictions and the judge will give him consecutive sentences.

He certianly shouldn't be on the streets for a long, long time...

SparkieD
09-21-2007, 09:50 AM

Sure they've got the motivation. As long as "the man" keeps giving them their way based on their color instead of their merits, they will keep this shit up.

Nitro Express
09-21-2007, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by bastardog
Maybe if people stop seen them as white, black, yellow, latino or whatever progress could be made.

By the time maybe we have to live with the fame others create before us.

by the way, if the guy would be white or a latino I would still try to hit him with my car..........and I'm pretty sure that if the guy would be white you would do the same you mentioned......so does really the color would change something?

People are people and we never change. We are still ripping each other off, torturing, starting wars. We like scapegoats and color is an easy identifier. This is not a world of peace, it's a world of survival of the fittest. Period. For most of us, we do our battles in the job market or the business world. When that system is gone we do it for real with real blood.

Deep down Mr. attack cars with a crowbar is a beaten man. A man with no hope and that is the most dangerouse motherfucker. He attacked the car because he didn't like himself and hated someone had a car and he didn't. He's saying I don't give a fuck. I don't care if I kill you and you euthanize my black ass!

He didn't give a shit.