PDA

View Full Version : Pluto chases little boy at Disneyland

DLR2007
09-19-2007, 11:11 PM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uvlzkdxad-A"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uvlzkdxad-A" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

I heard the kid kicked him in the balls or something...

DirtyDeeds
09-20-2007, 12:48 AM
That's so fucked. Needless to say, that guy was fired instantly. I don't care if a kid kicked him in the nuts... what an asshole! He might have totally ruined the magic for several kids there. And you might say "so what?" but that magic was a BIG DEAL when I first went to Disney World as a child.

GO-SPURS-GO
09-20-2007, 01:04 AM
One Disney character and one park employee were fired and arrested this year for fondling kids at the park. Not sure if this was the case though. Disney has a long record for doing shady things.

sadaist
09-20-2007, 01:24 AM
For some reason, that clip made me vision Dave chasing Eddie around after Ed kicks him in the nuts.

"You fucking little chink meth-head, stop long enough so I can roundhouse ya!"

Redballjets88
09-20-2007, 01:31 AM
Originally posted by DirtyDeeds
That's so fucked. Needless to say, that guy was fired instantly. I don't care if a kid kicked him in the nuts... what an asshole! He might have totally ruined the magic for several kids there. And you might say "so what?" but that magic was a BIG DEAL when I first went to Disney World as a child.

fuck that. if a kid kicks me in the balls i'd chase them. fuck that kid. if he is kicking characters in the balls he isnt worried about "magic" he is just a little douche who has no discipline in his house.

sadaist
09-20-2007, 02:28 AM
Originally posted by Redballjets88
fuck that. if a kid kicks me in the balls i'd chase them. fuck that kid. if he is kicking characters in the balls he isnt worried about "magic" he is just a little douche who has no discipline in his house.

Amen bro!

binnie
09-20-2007, 07:25 AM
I think that may have been one kick in the balls too many...

TAKIN WHISKEY
09-20-2007, 11:17 AM
I don't think wearing a hot costume all day pays that well anyway. It's not like the kid in the suit can't go down to McDonalds and get a job making the same money.

Hardrock69
09-20-2007, 12:12 PM
I loved it when that dumbass got shoved over.

Stoopid fuck!
:mad:

DirtyDeeds
09-20-2007, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by Redballjets88

I'm not talking about that kid, though. I'm talking about all the other kids around the area on Main Street.

katie
09-20-2007, 07:01 PM
I kicked a guy in the balls once and he could not stand let alone run!

Douglas T.
09-21-2007, 09:07 AM
Looked to me like Pluto was just fooling around. He didn't seem to try to touch the lil bugger!

scamper
09-21-2007, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
Disney has a long record for doing shady things.

Disney or a few of the people working there? Aren't most of the people that wear the costumes women, maybe he kicked her in the mommy parts.