PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Terrorist Dictator to Address UN

LoungeMachine
09-24-2007, 06:44 PM
Mon 24 Sep - 3:23pm PDT Mon 24 Sep - 6:23pm EDT Home

Bush To Discuss Mideast Peace at UN
2007-09-24 06:06am

President Bush will push for a Palestinian democratic homeland that can co-exist with Israel during three days of meetings at the United Nations in New York City.

Mr. Bush will first meet with the leaders of the Palestinian Authority, President Mahmoud Abbas and Prime Minister Salam Fayyad, both of whom he has publicly endorsed as voices of moderation that could bring a lasting peace with Israel.

The president will also meet with former British Prime Minister Tony Blair, now a Mideast peace envoy for a coalition of four partners — the United States, the United Nations, the European Union and Russia.

Mr. Bush wants to build support for a Mideast peace conference in the fall in the U.S.

(

FORD
09-25-2007, 04:26 PM
Bush Bombs at the United Nations

By Larry Johnson on Sep 25, 2007 in Current Affairs

Certainly not an earth shattering headline, but disturbing nonetheless. The lack of love between George Bush and the United Nations is an old “dog-bites-man” story. Having put haters like John Bolton at the helm of the U.S. delegation, Bush’s in your face “go fuck yourself” hostility to all things UN is no secret.

But today’s performance in New York set a new low even for the Bush Administration. Except for tepid applause when Bush was introduced and when he left the podium, no one clapped. Not even our allies. The world has caught on to the George Bush propaganda game and declines to show him a modicum of respect.

Bush’s efforts to wrap himself in the aura of AIDS prevention, feeding hungry children, rescuing refugees in Darfur, and restoring freedom in Myanmar fell flat. There was a time when the United States could stand proudly before countries like Cuba, Myanmar, Sudan, and Iran and lecture them on human rights and democracy. But in the wake of Abu Ghraib, Guantanamo, secret renditions and kidnappings of innocent Arab men, flaunting the UN Declarations on Human Rights, the creation of a million plus refugees in Iraq (and the deaths of hundreds of thousands), and the suspension of habeus corpus America has pissed away its credibility.

America’s moral authority is gone. Our credibility in talking about foreign threats and the need to respect human rights is zippo. What is truly appalling about this development is that we have aligned ourselves in practice with those very regimes we so vigorously condemn. In the past, authoritarian regimes like the Soviet Union, China, and Cuba, would justify their right to detain people without worrying about due process because they defined those individuals as terrorists who threatened the state and the security of their people. From their standpoint, all was fair when it came to protecting the nation. Security of the people was paramount, and human rights and civil liberties be damned in the face of perceived threats.

The Bush Administration, many in the U.S. Congress, and many Americans have willingly embraced the mindset and tactics of authoritarians and dictators. Hell, a large number celebrate the ability of a mythical TV character–Jack Bauer–to torture “enemies” in order to save the country. All is fair in love and war. But those are not the ideals that undergirded the American ideal in the wake of World War II.

So the world sat largely silently listening to a crazed little man rant about the abuses in the rest of the world. But his condemnation of the war in Sudan and the creation of refugees in Darfur could not blot out the reality of his war in Iraq and the millions who have fled that hell hole.

Bush declared:

Every civilized nation also has a responsibility to stand up for the people suffering under dictatorship,” the president said. “In Belarus, North Korea, Syria and Iran, brutal regimes deny their people the fundamental rights enshrined in the Universal Declaration” of the United Nations.

This was chutzpah. Just before Bush began speaking a series of car bombs swept Iraq killing and wounding hundreds. A country the United States has occupied for more than four years continues to be ravaged by violence. The Iraqi people themselves are denied the rights Bush extolled. Hell, the United States even protects mercenary armies–like Blackwater–who operate outside of any law and kill innocent civilians without any consequence.

The rest of the world sees and understands our hypocrisy. Unfortunately, many Americans share the ignorance and vacuity of George Bush and do not realize how foolish and stupid we look on the world stage. Today’s performance by George Bush does nothing to win friends or influence enemies. It simply reinforces the notion that the United States is in the grips of a President who has fulfilled the prophecy of H.L. Mencken:

” . . . all the odds are on the man who is, intrinsically, the most devious and mediocre — the man who can most easily (and) adeptly disperse the notion that his mind is a virtual vacuum. The presidency tends, year by year, to go to such men. As democracy is perfected, the office represents, more closely, the inner soul of the people. We move toward a lofty ideal. On some great and glorious day, the plain folks of the land will reach their heart’s desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”

Link (http://noquarterusa.net/blog/2007/09/25/bush-bombs-at-the-united-nations/#more-879)

LoungeMachine
09-25-2007, 04:30 PM
The man responsible for undoing Habeus Corpus and Posse Comitatus wants to lecture the world on human rights :rolleyes:

Well, the Magna Carta is just a god damn piece of paper.

The fucking gall of this piece of shit.

Is he the only one in the world left that doesnt know he has NO political or moral capital left????

:gulp:

Warham
09-25-2007, 05:31 PM
"About a dozen anti-war protesters were arrested during a peaceful demonstration of President Bush's speech before the U.N. General Assembly. They were among about 400 people opposing the Bush Administration's war in Iraq, and its incarceration in Guantanamo Bay of more than 300 men on suspicion of terrorism or links to al-Qaida or the Taliban. Many in the crowd wore orange jumpsuit in solidarity with the Guantanamo detainees."

DON'T TASE ME, BRO!

LoungeMachine
09-25-2007, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by WAR
"

arrested during a peaceful demonstration

Peaceful?

Then why the arrests?

Outside of the "free-speech zone"??

:mad:

Welcome to Bushofascist Amerikkka

Please leave your rights at the door. :mad:

Warham
09-25-2007, 05:47 PM
Maybe they were laying down pretending they had been tased by the Bush Secret Police.

Warham
09-25-2007, 05:47 PM

Baby's On Fire
09-25-2007, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
The man responsible for undoing Habeus Corpus and Posse Comitatus wants to lecture the world on human rights :rolleyes:

Well, the Magna Carta is just a god damn piece of paper.

The fucking gall of this piece of shit.

Is he the only one in the world left that doesnt know he has NO political or moral capital left????

You people elected that fucking idiot. Deal with it.

Nickdfresh
09-25-2007, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by Baby's On Fire
You people elected that fucking idiot. Deal with it.

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/b/6/d/b6d7640c3adbfc8172222a495a1bfedf.jpg

Warham
09-26-2007, 07:25 AM
I wouldn't quote him to make your point.

Nickdfresh
09-26-2007, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by WAR
I wouldn't quote him to make your point.

Maybe you should quote Angel and the Canadian gang that owns him for being a know-nothing "nationalist' dumbass... :D

Baby's On Fire
09-26-2007, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Maybe you should quote Angel and the Canadian gang that owns him for being a know-nothing "nationalist' dumbass... :D

Yeah...Angel owns me alright :rolleyes:

What's wrong Nicky? Things not so good in the USA and you get all upset by some non-American speaking the truth?

Why not invade and show me who's boss? That's the Amercian credo in the new millenium, isn't it? Fuck the World?

So you vote in Bush, then bitch non-stop about his fuck-ups. His fuck-ups are your fault. Accept responsibilty for it.

You are such a douche......

Redballjets88
09-26-2007, 07:48 PM

What's wrong Nicky? Things not so good in the USA and you get all upset by some non-American speaking the truth?

Why not invade and show me who's boss? That's the Amercian credo in the new millenium, isn't it? Fuck the World?

So you vote in Bush, then bitch non-stop about his fuck-ups. His fuck-ups are your fault. Accept responsibilty for it.

You're such a fuck.

Are the german people if the 1930's responsible for the holocaust?

Quit making stupid generalizations.

FORD
09-26-2007, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by Redballjets88
You're such a fuck.

To a certain degree, they were.

Unlike Chimpy, Hitler was actually elected. Hitler spelled out his agenda in Mein Kampf just as PNAC spelled out their agenda, yet many of the German people remained in denial as to what was going on.

They might have noticed that the Jewish family down the block didn't live there anymore, but they didn't ask why, or where they went.

To this day, there are some Germans who believe that Hitler had only good intentions when he came to power and then somehow "went mad" or at least corrupted. I've heard this directly from the mouth of a lady who was probably a teenager during much of Hitler's reign, so defintiely old enough to remember how it all happenned.

And even some paleoconservatives in this country, such as Pat Buchanan, have likewise said that Chimpy's intentions were honorable and that the neocons only corrupted him "after 9-11-01", ignoring the fact that the PNAC agenda itself called for "a new Pearl Harbor".

Like Mein Kampf, the PNAC agenda was spelled out clear as day, in advance of their seizure of power.

Baby's On Fire
09-26-2007, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by Redballjets88
You're such a fuck.

Kid, go back to school. Or go see Igor and buy a used brain.

YES THEY FUCKING ARE. Those "German people" elected fucking Hitler. And they were ENAMOURED with him.

It was a lot more than Hitler alone murdering Jews (not to mention Poles and Gypsys, etc.) Do you think it was Hitler by himself driving the trains, pulling the switches, stoking the furnaces and making the chemicals? All by himself?

It was a fucking symposium of evil, all supported by the German electorate.

Wake up.

Baby's On Fire
09-26-2007, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by FORD
To a certain degree, they were.

Unlike Chimpy, Hitler was actually elected. Hitler spelled out his agenda in Mein Kampf just as PNAC spelled out their agenda, yet many of the German people remained in denial as to what was going on.

They might have noticed that the Jewish family down the block didn't live there anymore, but they didn't ask why, or where they went.

To this day, there are some Germans who believe that Hitler had only good intentions when he came to power and then somehow "went mad" or at least corrupted. I've heard this directly from the mouth of a lady who was probably a teenager during much of Hitler's reign, so defintiely old enough to remember how it all happenned.

And even some paleoconservatives in this country, such as Pat Buchanan, have likewise said that Chimpy's intentions were honorable and that the neocons only corrupted him "after 9-11-01", ignoring the fact that the PNAC agenda itself called for "a new Pearl Harbor".

Like Mein Kampf, the PNAC agenda was spelled out clear as day, in advance of their seizure of power.

My best friend used to work for a German farmer here in Ontario, where I live.

She at the time was about mid-70. She had a fucking poster of Hitler in full Nazi garb with the Sieg Heil horseshit in her office, at her home.....all over the fucking place. This was in the late 1990's.......

Don't tell me the German people on the whole "didn't know".

Certainly, not all did, and many were in denial. But the evidence suggests the majority knew and approved.

Much like Chimpy, except those scum don't admit it.

Isn't it curious how hard it is to find a Chimopy supporter, yet the piece of shit got at least near half the votes?

Explain that to me........

Nickdfresh
09-26-2007, 10:04 PM

No. I just prefer they know what the fuck they're talking about and not just start trolling fights...

Why not invade and show me who's boss?http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y240/Nickdfresh/butch.gif

That's sounds really, really gay. :D

Sorry dude, I like women...

That's the Amercian credo in the new millenium, isn't it? Fuck the World?

I think they rejected it due to the lack of catchiness factor...

Who's "you?" Who the fuck are "you" talking too?

FORD
09-26-2007, 10:28 PM

Isn't it curious how hard it is to find a Chimopy supporter, yet the piece of shit got at least near half the votes?

Explain that to me........

http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/x/5/diebold_ad_stalin.jpg

Baby's On Fire
09-26-2007, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
No. I just prefer they know what the fuck they're talking about and not just start trolling fights...

That's sounds really, really gay. :D

Sorry dude, I like women...

I think they rejected it due to the lack of catchiness factor...

Who's "you?" Who the fuck are "you" talking too?

You've proven my point again.

Anyone who doesn't agree with you and has any criticism of the USA is a troll. What you really mean is that you have no rebuttal and fact, and you're avoiding dicussing this point because you're at a loss.

In other words, you're the troll. You really having nothing of subtsnace to say at all. I'll bet if I praised the USA I wouldn't be troll would I?

Baby's On Fire
09-26-2007, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by FORD
http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/x/5/diebold_ad_stalin.jpg

Careful, you might insult Nicky.

Don't criticize the United States man.

Maybe he'll accept it from you, after all yer not a forinner........

Nickdfresh
09-26-2007, 10:58 PM

LOL Intentional misspellings for a change! Very good!

What's the Canadian equivalent of a GED?

Says the moron that apparently hates Francophone Canadians, and pretty much any part not called Ontario...

Tick tock 10...9...8...7...;)

You've proven my point again.

Anyone who doesn't agree with you and has any criticism of the USA is a troll. What you really mean is that you have no rebuttal and fact, and you're avoiding dicussing this point because you're at a loss.

In other words, you're the troll. You really having nothing of subtsnace to say at all. I'll bet if I praised the USA I wouldn't be troll would I?

Yeah, because that's exactly what my posting history indicates!

And you're right, I've nothing of "subtsnace" to say...

FORD
09-26-2007, 11:01 PM

Some people have an instictive reaction to defend their country if an "outsider" is criticizing it.

I don't extend that to my country's "leaders" especially when they are morons like the current bunch. And by the same token, I have made comments about Little Stevie Wonderbush, because he's literally from the same school of neocon traitorism as the PNAC'ers are, whether or not he has followed their exact path (yet) or not.

For that matter, it's silly to pretend like Chimpy's fuckups don't have any effect on Canada. Obviously they due. Canadian troops in Afghanistan being the most obvious example, and the fact that you guys do now have a dollar equal with ours for the first time in three decades. (and that was after the dual disasters of Vietnam and Watergate)

North American Unions be damned to corporatist Hell, but the prosperity of the US and Canada are always going to be linked together to a large degree.

LoungeMachine
09-26-2007, 11:12 PM

Anyone who doesn't agree with you and has any criticism of the USA is a troll.

Jesus tittie Fucking Christ. :rolleyes:

Total fucking bullshit, and if you're too stupid and/or stubborn to listen to the truth, then fuck you. But here goes anyway....

You are NOT considered a TROLL for

a] disagreeing

b] being critical of the US

We ALL disagree in here, and WE ALL are critical of the US lately.

You ARE however, considered a troll if you do this:

Constantly sling the same straw man arguments around [i.e. you must've voted for Bush] just to try and hit a nerve and cause a reaction

And if you demand answers to questions you put forth, yet somehow duck anything thrown your way, and level charges you know to be untrue [i.e. we in the FL can impeach a sitting president] and claiming you have all the answers while ne3ver actually putting forth any.

You have 2 choices.

a] Accept that you do indeed do these things, and decide to actually engage in debate, which includes flame-wars [we all love them] and knock your shit off and join the grown-ups......

or

b] Keep up your shit, and have us deal with you the way we've dealt with other trolls.

See, if you really do like the forum, and actually enjoy sparring, then great, bring something good, and feel free to talk smack while actually debating the thread topics.

BUT, if you really dont give a shit, like you told Nick in another thread, and would consider getting thrown out on your ass a "feather in your cap", fine.

But I actually hope you choose the former, because when you're NOT acting like a fucking troll, you bring great insights and posts.

But as a troll, you dont really bring anything we havent dealt with before, and you pose no great challenge.

Why not actually be part of the discussions, part of the fun, part of bitchslapping.?

Your choice.

Redballjets88
09-26-2007, 11:29 PM
Kid, go back to school. Or go see Igor and buy a used brain.

YES THEY FUCKING ARE. Those "German people" elected fucking Hitler. And they were ENAMOURED with him.

It was a lot more than Hitler alone murdering Jews (not to mention Poles and Gypsys, etc.) Do you think it was Hitler by himself driving the trains, pulling the switches, stoking the furnaces and making the chemicals? All by himself?

It was a fucking symposium of evil, all supported by the German electorate.

Wake up.

did the average german person kill 6 million + jews?

Warham
09-27-2007, 07:41 AM
I agree with Lounge and Nick.

You're a douche.

:D