PDA

View Full Version : Famouse People You Have Met

Nitro Express
10-01-2007, 04:15 PM
Who are the famouse people you have actually met and made some conversation with? Here's my most memorable:

Ronald Reagan (Met him when he was president and came to a Young Republican meeting at our university)

Ted Kennedy (Was introduced to him by our state senator in while visiting the capital building. We ran into Teddy in the hall.

Jimmy Carter. I met him while fishing the Henry's Fork in Idaho. He was president at the time and there were all these guys with radios showing up and a helecopter. All a sudden a float boat is going by and I recognized it was the president. I asked if he had caught anything. He replied not yet. I guess the Secret Service figured a kid and his dog were no threat.

Arnold Schwarzennegar and Mariah Shriver. He was trying to park his big ass Humvee at a popular local resturaunt in Sun Valley, Idaho (my home town). I told them we were pulling out and his big rig would fit the space.

Robert Redford I was kissing this girl on the bridge at his Sundance Resort in Utah. We were driving what is called the Alpine Loop which is a gorgiouse scenic area and it was romantic. Mr. Redford was funny, he said us two love birds could have dinner on him if we would be willing to try some new dishes he had conjured up for his resturaunt. Nice guy.

Brooke Shields. She ran into me in a bar and her big tall frame about knocked me on me ass. She's tall and big in person in a good way. She was nice enough to appologize. LOL!

PlexiBrown
10-01-2007, 04:43 PM
I met EVH, had dinner and drinks with the cast of from that show from the 60's Lost In Space, had a few drinks with Chuck Daly (basketball coach), Rick Derringer, Greg Luzinski, went to high school with Bill Schroder who played for the Brewers and now is one of their announcers, went to high school with Chris McQuarrie who is the guy who wrote and directed The Usual Suspects. There are probably more but I can't think of them at the moment.

blonddgirl777
10-01-2007, 06:42 PM
Diamond Dave, back in 1993 in L-A... he was playing pool with a baseball cap on. I didn't recognized him at first so when I started talking (we wanted the spot), he asked about my accent... we spoke about MTL and he told me he just loved the city. I didn't dare telling him that it was about time he'd let others play!

Peirce Bronsnan bumped into me at a book store, he appologized, smiled at me and that's all.

Scott Weiland (when in S.T.P.)... now he was really flirting. Sitting at a bar (in L-A also), back when he was handsome and healthy. My girlfriend was mad that I didn't go any further. My husband and I where not married at the time but serious enough for me not to make any move that would have ruined our relationship.

Kirk Hammett... I got to style a photoshoot at his fabulous S-F home... nice guy to work with (back then).

Dita Von Tease... I worked on some of her costumes when she was just a local dominatrix/hore... what-ever!

Michael Hutchence... In MTL, April 11, 1991. I danced with him in a club after he gave a concert here. He left with a couple cheap and ugly hores at the end of the night. I will never forget that date because hat was the night I first met Mr. B.G...

Back in 1986 (or 87)? I met with all 4 members of Motley Crue... that where at a local record store, all lined up behind the counter, signing autographs and kissing the girls... I got to kiss their ugly sweatty faces... Eeeeeewww!!!

I saw a bunch of others in person but didn't talk to them or anything...

I don't care about seing celebs or not!

blonddgirl777
10-01-2007, 06:43 PM
I know that Franksters kissed Céline Dion once, when she was not that popular...

ALMOSTsaved
10-01-2007, 06:49 PM
Gene Simmons - On the "Hot In The Shade" Tour. Total prick.

Rikki Rockett of Poison - EXTREMELY nice guy. TOO nice to my GF.

Richard Tyson (Buddy Ravell on "Three O' Clock High") - cool as hell.

Liv Tyler - Very nice.

Al Pacino - Very nice.

Vince Neil - Very cool. Actually got a pic with him.

All of these were more in passing. Not a real conversation...but I met them nonetheless.

blonddgirl777
10-01-2007, 06:50 PM
A good friend of mine spent the night with Dave at his hotel room, had an affair with Paul Stanley, partied with Iggy Pop and many others I can't remember...

All in the late 70's... She still has some pics. of all that.

She was very well connected and absolutely gorgeous!

Nitro Express
10-01-2007, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by blonddgirl777
A good friend of mine spent the night with Dave at his hotel room, had an affair with Paul Stanley, partied with Iggy Pop and many others I can't remember...

All in the late 70's... She still has some pics. of all that.

She was very well connected and absolutely gorgeous!

Did she make any plaster castes? :D

Douglas T.
10-01-2007, 08:37 PM
OJ Simpson!

Redballjets88
10-01-2007, 08:43 PM
fuck you guys I have never met anyone cool.

BITEYOASS
10-01-2007, 08:47 PM
Met Diamond Dave once in Vegas over near the hotel lobby, I was quite hungover and can't remember what I exactly talked with him about. All I know is that he was in a hurry to get in his limo and I was in a hurry to get to my flight. Saluted a few 3-star generals and almost ran into Retired MGen. Charles F. Bolden Jr., the first African-American to pilot and later mission commander of the space shuttle, this was back when he was CG of 3'rd MAW. The rest of the people I met were state politicians, whom most I don't give a shit about, and a few of them are currently incarcerated. Ahh, that's Alabama politics for ya. :D

Douglas T.
10-01-2007, 08:48 PM
http://members.aol.com/Dougspage/Dougs_World/NICE_TO_MEET_x.html

BITEYOASS
10-01-2007, 08:49 PM
Missed a chance to meet USMC WW2 ace Joe Foss back in 2001, too bad he died a couple years later. :(

Douglas T.
10-01-2007, 08:55 PM
Put cabinets in Davey johnsons house!

SparkieD
10-01-2007, 09:22 PM
Greg Allman hit on me right after I turned 14. I told him he wasn't who he said he was, but my mom, who was with me at the time and was, until that time, a fan, told me that it was, in fact, really him. YUCK!

I was downstairs at a club in early '86 when Jimmy Marinos from the Romantics grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder. I didn't even know who in the fuck he was and he was carrying me off into the fucking sunset or something. Glad I escaped that one...whew!

Twisted Sister opened for Maiden during the World Slavery Tour, and Dee Sinder used to pick some poor unfortunate soul out of the audience to fuck with. I was said unfortunate soul at the Charlotte show. That asshole ran his trap about how I was not getting into his band's perfornmance and I did not deserve my front row slot. Oh, and how it took me 13 years to grow my tits and I didn't want to risk flattening them :rolleyes: So, I didn't actually get to meet him, but I did get to tell him to fuck off.

Wrathchild America used to play here a LOT, so I got to hang with a couple of those guys a time or two. Shannon Larkin (Ugly Kid Joe, Godsmack) was the coolest at the time. He was about 80 pounds and had this hair that was half smut black, half stark white. He got into some trouble for pot possession and had to do something more conservative with his mop not long after that.

I met Dana Strum a few years back, not like I wanted to or anything, but I happened to have on a Metal Sludge (I know, I know...at that particular time I thought it was pretty funny...it sucks elephant balls now) shirt. I asked him for a capture, but he wouldn't fucking do it. Maybe it was just because I told him I wasn't interested in going to the show that night. I also told him his reputation for being an asshole preceded him.

rustoffa
10-01-2007, 10:32 PM
This is probably the funniest example. I was on this beach in St. Croix one afternoon....just drinking there. Some fucker comes walking over to the last grass shade thing available. You know, a grass roof on a pole. It was directly adjacent to the one I was near. Anyway, I couldn't help but notice the 6-foot supermodel the dude had in tow.....off the charts...just ridiculously smoking hot. A few minutes pass by, and I hear her bitching about the dude forgetting her sunscreen. I just wanted to get a better look at the chick, so I grabbed a friends bottle of Bullfrog, and introduced myself. The bitch just snatched it out of my hand, and whined some more....RUDE. Immediately, the dude started thanking me...like thanking me for shutting the bitch up. English accent. He insists on buying drinks for my friends and I. Next thing you know, five fucking trays of Mai Tais show up. Everyone gets REALLY loaded in a short amount of time, and my buddies girlfriend says she thinks that dude is David Bowie. The fucker was standing right there when she said it, and said something like, "I think we need another round!" He eventually insulted the supermodel into oblivion, and I figured out who it was.

Martin Fry!!! The ABC fucker!!! Down-to-beach guy...he'll get drunk with you and insult his girlfriend!!
:D

blonddgirl777
10-02-2007, 02:25 AM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
Did she make any plaster castes? :D

I'm not sure if I understand exactly what you mean but she said that she was there, sitting on the couch next to him all night and all he could care about, was the mountain of cocaine on the table in front of him...

Apparently he had absolutely no interest in her or any other girls he met that night. And I repeat... she was one hot (and willing) babe!

One of my husband's friend was working room service at the hotel he stayed and when she delivered his food... same thing. Mountain of coke and no interests for any of the women around.

Go figure!

:confused:

Nitro Express
10-02-2007, 02:57 AM
Originally posted by Douglas T.
OJ Simpson!

And you lived to tell about it! :D

Nitro Express
10-02-2007, 03:03 AM
I'm not sure if I understand exactly what you mean but she said that she was there, sitting on the couch next to him all night and all he could care about, was the mountain of cocaine on the table in front of him...

Apparently he had absolutely no interest in her or any other girls he met that night. And I repeat... she was one hot (and willing) babe!

One of my husband's friend was working room service at the hotel he stayed and when she delivered his food... same thing. Mountain of coke and no interests for any of the women around.

Go figure!

:confused:

I was making a joke. There was a group of famouse groupies called The Plaster Casters (KISS made a song about them) and they would make dental plaster castes of their favorite rock star's private parts. I guess Hendrix was well hung. LOL!

Dave did mention to Howard Stern that he did have to go to rehab for cocaine addiction. He said he was getting tired of all these celebrities comming out of rehab and telling the world about their new found knowlege. Dave said it was pointed out by family members he had a problem and he took care of it. He's a private person that way.

Nitro Express
10-02-2007, 03:10 AM
Here ya go. The infamouse Plaster Casters of Chicago. :D

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ctL9rvLXlac"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ctL9rvLXlac" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Hardrock69
10-02-2007, 09:46 AM
Christ, I have met so many motherfuckers I probably cannot remember them all.

Mostly rock musicians:

Jason Bonham
Carmine Appice
RJ Dio
Ted Nugent
Billy Gibbons
Glenn Tipton
Scott Travis
Tim Owens
Lee Ving (Of Punk band 'FEAR')
Star Trek:

Nichelle Nichols
James Doohan
Walter Koenig
George Takei
Majel Barrett

Star Trek: TNG

Patrick Stewart
Jonathan Frakes
Michael Dorn
Marina Sirtis

All four guys from KISS in 1977
Rusell Crowe
Vinnie Paul and Rex from Pantera
Reeves Gabrels of David Bowie's Tin Machine

John Entwistle

I used to go see Country Star Martina McBride back in the 80s when she played in a rock band in Wichita, Kansas. I went to high school with her future husband.

Ozzy (and his band)

Alice In Chains

Billy Cox (ex-bassist of Jimi Hendrix's Band Of Gypsys)

Lemmy

Phil Campbell (guitarist for Motorhead)

Michael Schenker

G. Gordon Liddy

Alex Van Halen

bassplayer

Motley Crue

Saxon

Queensryche

Terry Bozzio

Tony Hymas

Pino Palladino

The above 3 were playing with Jeff Beck in 1995. I had an all access pass, but did not get to meet Jeff. Damn! :(

Slash

Kevin Dubrow

Billy Sheehan

Blackie Lawless

Jason McMaster (Dangerous Toys)

Rhino Bucket

The above 5 artists were all at FM Station in the valley one night. All were really cool except Blackie Lawless who was a dick.

Mr. Big

Evel Kneivel (when I was 9 or 10).

Reb Beach (of Winger, Dokken, etc.)

Buddy Guy

BB King

Albert King

Kings X

and many, many more.

VanHalener
10-02-2007, 10:29 AM
1988 Utah

I met Gene Fullmer (1957 Middleweight Champion)

The man has hands of iron.

He's the white dude...
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VEdqKg6OfQQ"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VEdqKg6OfQQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

PETE'S BROTHER
10-02-2007, 10:37 AM
bart starr
chris farley
jimmy carter...

VanHalener
10-02-2007, 10:42 AM
I started printing with offset and letterpress machinery back in 1981 and Joe Theisman was a customer of our shop.
One day, back in the early 80's, I walked into Joe's restaurant to deliver menus when there he was walking right toward me.

I put out my hand and quietly said, "Mr Theisman, I'm John and it's a pleasure to meet you ."

Joe looks down at my hand, back up my face and walked away leaving my hand hanging in the wind without saying a word.

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!!!!!

It was all I could do not to put the chop down on the back of his head as he walked away, but all I did was call him a dick in front of a few of his customers and walked out.

I would like to thank LT for paying him back for me.
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1i_bJv_0z-k"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1i_bJv_0z-k" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

PETE'S BROTHER
10-02-2007, 10:44 AM
santa claus

PETE'S BROTHER
10-02-2007, 10:45 AM
al toon

Diamondjimi
10-02-2007, 12:19 PM
Wayne Gretzky -#99 "The Great One"
Walter Gretzky-(dad) super nice old dude

Mark Messier -goof

Steve Yzerman -cool

Don Cherry & Ron MacLean- Hockey Night in Canada ,totally cool!

Wendel Clark - Toronto Maple Leafs (knuckles like golfballs)

Bassplayer aka "Michael Anthony"

George Lynch

Jake E Lee

Yngwie

Carmine Appice

Kenny Aronoff -drummer for John Mellon Cougarcamp very cool dude.

Rob Affuso -Skid row

Ahmet Zappa - outragous

Dweezil Zappa - very cool ,very normal

Terry Bozzio

Steve Morse

Dave Larue- bassist Steve Morse Band/Joe Satriani

Chris Maresh -bassist (E. Johnson Band) drank coffee and smoked joints with him 'til showtime. Cool dude.

Neal Schon

Peter Criss -goof

Ace Frehley -cool

Bruce Kulick

Vinnie Vincent

Eric Singer

Michael Schenker -very cool ,sober at the time

Robin McAuley-MSG

John Sykes -cool

Scott Gorham -cool

Ralph Humphries -one time Frank Zappa drummer

Lemmy -once when I was 14. If you've ever seen MuchMoreMusic's "Top 25 metal artists of all time" feature ,that's me getting his autograph.Ha. Many years later a couple of buddy's and me closed The Rainbow with him one night. Told me he beat Randy Rhoads's ass everytime at "Asteroids"(video game ,for you young 'uns) and Wendy O. Williams was an amazing fuck...

Lita Ford - H.O.T. ! And smelled very nice,too...

Mark Farner (Grand Funk) - Great guy, we talked music and fishing in Ontario.

Todd Rundgren -very cool

Christopher Cross- very underrated guitarist

Alan Parson

Glenn Hughes- one of the nicest/coolest people I've ever met/talked to.

Buncha metal bands
Slayer (Reign in Blood tour) cool guys
Anthrax ('87)
M.O.D. ('88)
Testament(89)
Sacred Reich
D.R.I.
Savatage/Trouble- my band opened for them (89)
Sacrifice/Razor/Anvil- opened numerous shows for them back in the day,good dudes ,old friends.

Dave Ellefson -goof

Marty Friedman-cool

Tony McAlpine- cool ,had beers and talked about music and Canadian strippers.

Jeff Pilson

John Petrucci

Jerry Cantrell

Ron Jeremy -one funny Mofo

Jenna Jameson- hooked me and a buddy up with some blow @The Rainbow back in '94. She invited us to her movie release party next door @ The Roxy. We went , it was lame ,we split. Drank beer and snorted blow 'til dawn ,passed out.

Plus a bunch more I've forgotten......

rocknrolldork
10-02-2007, 04:08 PM
Charlie Daniels
Rusted Root
Vickie Peterson - The Bangles
Susan Cowsill
Steve Earle
Aretha Franklin
The Doughty guy from Soul Coughing (can't remember his first name).
Nashville Pussy
Debbie Harry
Sugar Ray
Ted Nugent
Foreigner
Southern Culture on the Skids
Pearl Jam
WEEN
Drive By Truckers
Faith No More
Mark Kozelek
Charlie Roberts
Ron Keel

I have played shows with countless bands so the list goes on and on and on.

scamper
10-02-2007, 05:15 PM
Mickey Mouse at disney world his girlfriend is smokin hot

cMb
10-02-2007, 07:48 PM
Most famous would prolly be Pat Riley, who at least signed an auto, or Patrick Ewing, who was a jerk....

Other favorites would be Ace Frehley (very cool) & Alice Cooper (meh)

Nitro Express
10-02-2007, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
Christ, I have met so many motherfuckers I probably cannot remember them all.

Mostly rock musicians:

Jason Bonham
Carmine Appice
RJ Dio
Ted Nugent
Billy Gibbons
Glenn Tipton
Scott Travis
Tim Owens
Lee Ving (Of Punk band 'FEAR')
Star Trek:

Nichelle Nichols
James Doohan
Walter Koenig
George Takei
Majel Barrett

Star Trek: TNG

Patrick Stewart
Jonathan Frakes
Michael Dorn
Marina Sirtis

All four guys from KISS in 1977
Rusell Crowe
Vinnie Paul and Rex from Pantera
Reeves Gabrels of David Bowie's Tin Machine

John Entwistle

I used to go see Country Star Martina McBride back in the 80s when she played in a rock band in Wichita, Kansas. I went to high school with her future husband.

Ozzy (and his band)

Alice In Chains

Billy Cox (ex-bassist of Jimi Hendrix's Band Of Gypsys)

Lemmy

Phil Campbell (guitarist for Motorhead)

Michael Schenker

G. Gordon Liddy

Alex Van Halen

bassplayer

Motley Crue

Saxon

Queensryche

Terry Bozzio

Tony Hymas

Pino Palladino

The above 3 were playing with Jeff Beck in 1995. I had an all access pass, but did not get to meet Jeff. Damn! :(

Slash

Kevin Dubrow

Billy Sheehan

Blackie Lawless

Jason McMaster (Dangerous Toys)

Rhino Bucket

The above 5 artists were all at FM Station in the valley one night. All were really cool except Blackie Lawless who was a dick.

Mr. Big

Evel Kneivel (when I was 9 or 10).

Reb Beach (of Winger, Dokken, etc.)

Buddy Guy

BB King

Albert King

Kings X

and many, many more.

That's a healthy list.

My dad is from Butte, Montana and knew Evel Kneval growing up.

I met Ted Nugent and even got an impomtu lesson on how to properly release a bow string.

I met G. Gordon Liddy in Arizona at a big gun shootout thing. Robert S. Thompson was also there.

Hummarstra
10-03-2007, 06:26 AM
Dave Barry

Terri Roche (of The Roches)

John Lithgow (Sp?)

Regis Philbin (nicest guy ever)
Regis' wife

Gary Shandling

Majic Johnson

Kathleen Turner

Richie Cannata, met many -times(Billy Joel sax player)

Mark Lauer

Katie Curic

Jammed with David Bowie -guitarist Carlos Alomar

Lauri Dhue (Fox News)

Jason Biggs

Marc Walhberg

Merideth Viera

Samantha Jones (sex and the city)

Taye Diggs (super nice)

Tom Wopat (wierd)

Vinnie Moore

and having lived in Manhattan for six years there were many more i can't remember.

Vanessa
10-03-2007, 12:20 PM
reggie bush when he was still playing at USC.

FORD
10-03-2007, 01:18 PM
I'm not sure if I understand exactly what you mean ...

Baby's getting anxious, the hour's getting late
The night is almost over, she can't wait

Oh, things are complicating, my love is in her hands
And there's no more waiting, she understands

The plaster's gettin' harder and my love is perfection
A token of my love for her collection, her collection

Plaster caster, grab a hold of me faster
And if you wanna see my love, just ask her
And my love is the plaster
And yeah, she's the collector
She wants me all the time to inject her

A token of my love for her collection

Plaster caster, plaster caster
Grab a hold of me faster, plaster, faster
And if you wanna see my love, just ask her, ask her
Go on, ask her

A token of my love for her collection, her collection

If you wanna see my love, just ask her, ask her

She wants my love to last her, last her, last her
And she calls me by the name of master, master

If you wanna see my love, just ask her, ask her

And if you wanna see my love, just ask her, ask her

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ORtut5ohKEk"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ORtut5ohKEk" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

NATEDOG001976
10-03-2007, 02:01 PM
David Lee Roth - 1994 concert in Minneapolis, drinking in a bar when I was 18!
Noodles - (Offspring Guitar player) 1997
Kirby Puckett - MN Twins great. 1989?
Jose Canseco - 1988, total prick.
Joe Perry & Brad Whitford of Aerosmith - 1999

rocknrolldork
10-03-2007, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by Hummarstra
Merideth Viera

I don't know why but she kind of does it for me.

franksters
10-03-2007, 05:30 PM
ouf there is competition out there!!!

I met: not a lot of people...

Robert Plant (twice)

Arnold Swartzeneger

Paula Abdul

Erik Estrada (lol)

the thing that's nice about this is that I really got to interact with them since they were buying clothes in some stores that I used to work at.

and

Bruce dickinson
Steve Harris
Dave Murray
Nico Mcbrain

I partied with them in montreal with the chick blondgirl777 is talking about!!

blonddgirl777
10-03-2007, 05:33 PM
Hey Franksters...
Don't forget Céline!

L.O.L.
Sorry, M. told me...

blonddgirl777
10-03-2007, 05:36 PM
Ho, how could I forget!

I saw Fidel Castro, when in Cuba. Listened to his speach right there in front of him!

TAKIN WHISKEY
10-03-2007, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by VanHalener
I started printing with offset and letterpress machinery back in 1981 and Joe Theisman was a customer of our shop.
One day, back in the early 80's, I walked into Joe's restaurant to deliver menus when there he was walking right toward me.

I put out my hand and quietly said, "Mr Theisman, I'm John and it's a pleasure to meet you ."

Joe looks down at my hand, back up my face and walked away leaving my hand hanging in the wind without saying a word.

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!!!!!

It was all I could do not to put the chop down on the back of his head as he walked away, but all I did was call him a dick in front of a few of his customers and walked out.

I would like to thank LT for paying him back for me.
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1i_bJv_0z-k"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1i_bJv_0z-k" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Bad karma man. He got what he had comin. I worked with a guy who used to live in DC and he was out havin beers one night with John Riggins and a few other players and Theisman comes walkin in and Riggins looks up and says something like, here comes the dickhead. My co worker said nobody liked Theisman.

maxpower
10-03-2007, 06:01 PM
I don't have a very big list of famous people I've met but here it goes:

Ron Jeremy

Stevie Ray Vaughan

Lemmy Killmeister

Wayne Gretzky

Matt Frenette ( drummer from Loverboy)

Wolfmother (the whole band)

I think that's about it!

D

TAKIN WHISKEY
10-03-2007, 06:13 PM
I've met a few.

Muhammed Ali (1979)

Harold Charmichel (wide receiver for the Eagles)

Dennis Rodman

Vinny Johnson

Mario Andretti

Bruce Harper (return man for the Jets in 70's/80's)

Larry Holmes

Jason Bonham

Will Smith

Daryl Dawkins

Daniel Dae Kim (Lost) His locker was next to mine for 3 years in HS

Anthony Azzizi (actor) He also went to my school. real name Kamaal Rashawn

The Rock went to my school 3 years younger than me didn't know him.

Matt Millen

Jeff Saturday

Adam West

Andrew Toney (Sixers player 80's)

Metallica (1988 Batman opening night Evansville Indiana)

Susie Q
10-03-2007, 06:54 PM
I've told this story a few times on different versions of the Roth Army.

When Skid Row first came out and was opening up for Bon Jovi, I met them at the Days Inn in Syracuse. I went up there with my one brother (Not Ozzy Fudd), and my best friend at the time. We stayed overnight up there. Got to the hotel after the show was over. We pull in the parking lot and there is a bus dropping off all of skid row! I was like..."OH MY GOD, there is that opening band!" I didn't know any of their music, really. We were late in getting to the show, so I only saw the last two songs of Skid Row. Anyways, long story short....I met them and partied with them, and got their autographs.

I have Neal Schon's autograph.

Oz Fox from Stryper's signature. Thing is, he was a dick, actually. The other band members were in the bus, and couldn't be bothered to come out to see a total of 3 fans that were out there. :rolleyes:

The sax player from Huey Lewis and the News. My friend and I went to the hotel they were at in Saratoga. We rode the elevator and didn't say a thing. LOL We were too 'scared and star struck.'

All three guys from Rascall Flatts. GREAT bunch of gentlemen, true sweethearts and really like interacting with their fans.

Rick Neilsen of Cheap Trick. Great man, very humble lots of respect for him. :)

Bun E. Carlos - another nice fella.

Ian Mitchell of the Bay City Rollers.

That's it so far that I can think of off the top of my head. :)

cMb
10-03-2007, 08:08 PM
Back in the day, me & a bud got high with Marc Storace of Krokus.... I shit you not!

His thick Swiss accent was pretty funny when lit.

"Yah...Opium...Yah Yah..." :D

BALLYJUNKIE
10-04-2007, 07:39 AM
THE BAY CITY ROLLERS !!! OH MY GOD !!!

BALLYJUNKIE
10-04-2007, 07:51 AM
IVE MET A FEW FAMOUS PEOPLE TOO ..... MOSTLY IN THE 80S .......1985 MY GIRLFRIEND AT THE TIME GOT BACKSTAGE AT BON JOVI CONCERT (BON JOVI AND RATT ) I GOT TO GO BACK TOO ,SHE SAID I WAS HER BROTHER ,ANYWAY ,MET JON BON JOVI ,ONLY FOR ABOUT 4 MINUTES ,SHOOK OUR HANDS ASK US IF WE ENJOYED THE SHOW ,WAS VERY COOL (THIS WAS BEFORE SLIPPERY WHEN WET ) SO WHO KNOWS HOW HE WAS AFTER HE HIT THE BIG TIME ........CINDY CRAWFORD LATE 80S ,MY MOTHER KNEW A COUPLE OF HER COUSINS ,WE WERE OVER HER COUSINS HOUSE IN SAN FRANCISCO SHE WAS THERE MET HER VERY BRIEFLY SEEM NICE ,VERY BEAUTIFUL ......SOME OTHERS ,BUT VERY SHORT ...... 1 VINCE NIEL .STEPHAN PIERCY(RATT).GEORGE LYNCH.STEVEN ADLER .I THINK THATS IT

BITEYOASS
10-04-2007, 09:21 AM
Fuck I almost forgot! One time my dad was able to get pit passes at Michigan International Speedway to watch the Indy practice run, and I met legendary Grand Prix driver Emerson Fittipaldi! Got his autograph, but he wound up retiring in a crash the next day, so I haven't been asking for them ever since. :(

naturochem
10-31-2007, 06:27 AM
The only 3 worth mentioning are: Stanley "Tookie" Williams III, John Gotti & most importantly Ralph "Sonny" Barger.
Oh, & Dave, Mikey & Al (no Ed -- fucker!!)

Any of the other numerous "famous" musicians/sports/moviestars I've met are just regular fuckin people...