10-02-2007, 11:09 AM
Fuck you CNN

Fuck you CNBC

Fuck you FOX

Fuck you MSNBC

Fuck you CBS

Fuck you NBC

Fuck you ABC

We're in the middle of an occupation with no end in sight, while next door watching the poppies flourish for the talibanis, and on the verge of starting athird war with Iran...

Our healthcare "system" is on the verge of collapse, the most important elections in a generation are on the horizon, and a recession is looming on the horizon...

AND EVERY FUCKING "NEWS" ORGANIZATION yesterday led with the gunt losing custody of her spawn to K-fed, the wannabe wigger.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUCCKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now all we need is another blonde to go missing in Aruba and the next 12 news cycles will be set.

You should ALL have your FCC licenses reviewed immediately, you fucking WHORES.

:gulp:

Redballjets88
10-02-2007, 11:18 AM
you gunna cry?

Redballjets88
10-02-2007, 11:19 AM
it is sad that brit and k fed are top stories in america

Ellyllions
10-02-2007, 11:27 AM
Now this I can wholeheartedly agree with.

scamper
10-02-2007, 11:30 AM
The news is dead.

BITEYOASS
10-02-2007, 11:31 AM
Just wish brit would just fuckin die already! Cause she's a hazard to every driver in the Los Angeles area and she'll probably kill her kids too. But the problem with that is you'll have every fuckin network with Titney tribute bios. I say just ditch TV news altogether, it's going to become obselete pretty soon. That and I'm tired of hearing my fiancee yap, yap, yap about fuckin britney every damn week. It's about as bad as when she wanted me to drive her to Kip Wingers house and when she wanted me to calm down after the =VH= concert. She was definitely in a raggy mood later on that night. :rolleyes:

scamper
10-02-2007, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by BITEYOASS
It's about as bad as when she wanted me to drive her to Kip Wingers house

Your wife too?

LoungeMachine
10-02-2007, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by Redballjets88
you gunna cry?

Fuck you, moron.

Go bus table 16.....

The grown ups are talking.

:rolleyes:

WACF
10-02-2007, 11:44 AM
Ridiculous.

At least on CTV it was pushed back to the last 20 minute portion of the news...and even then...this shit belongs on the Entertainment shows...not National/International news.

BITEYOASS
10-02-2007, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by scamper
Your wife too?

Yeah, but that was before me and her started doing the wild mambo. Now instead of Kip, Kip, Kip; it's Oh, Oh, OH! :D

LoungeMachine
10-02-2007, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by WACF
Ridiculous.

At least on CTV it was pushed back to the last 20 minute portion of the news...and even then...this shit belongs on the Entertainment shows...not National/International news.

It's a sad day indeed when we need to look to our friends to the north for real news....

The BBC is becoming the last bastion of actual news it seems...

The Colonies are suffering. :mad:

Nickdfresh
10-02-2007, 12:32 PM
PBS/NPR is okay...

knuckleboner
10-02-2007, 01:59 PM
the viewers are equally to blame.

lounge, ask yourself this: if fox news runs "al franken reporting live from iraq" and cnn runs "britney chiild custody verdict just in," which station gets the higher ratings? (the REALLY higher ratings?...)

LoungeMachine
10-02-2007, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by knuckleboner
the viewers are equally to blame.

lounge, ask yourself this: if fox news runs "al franken reporting live from iraq" and cnn runs "britney chiild custody verdict just in," which station gets the higher ratings? (the REALLY higher ratings?...)

No argument here....

We get the governement we deserve...

We get the media we deserve......

But that's also my point here...

They wouldn't feed this pablum to America if America didn't keep lapping it up with a spoon.

We're so easily distracted from the real issues these days......

Nukes are "accidently" transported across the country, but Britney's former body guard is on CNN

Thank God for McNeil / Lehrer, Keith Olberman, Jack Cafferty, and Jon Stewart, or I might just go postal. :(

LoungeMachine
10-02-2007, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
PBS/NPR is okay...

I know, but most of America won't tune in...

Scanning the channels last night at 6pm made me want to climb into the watchtower with scoped rifle....

:(

Redballjets88
10-02-2007, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Fuck you, moron.

Go bus table 16.....

The grown ups are talking.

:rolleyes:

By grown up do you mean 45 year old in the midst of a mid life crisis who thinks that "owning" people half his age maked him cool?

LoungeMachine
10-02-2007, 02:39 PM
By grown up do you mean 45 year old in the midst of a mid life crisis who thinks that "owning" people half his age maked him cool?

No, by grown ups I mean those of us who have voted, owned homes, paid taxes, lived away from home, and get their news from some place other than the dinner table.

If you think you're sounding intelligent and/or well informed in here, you're fucking delusional, skippy.

STFU unless you actually know what the hell you're talking about for once.

fucking zit stool. :rolleyes:

FORD
10-02-2007, 02:59 PM
It's a sad day indeed when we need to look to our friends to the north for real news....

The BBC is becoming the last bastion of actual news it seems...

The Colonies are suffering. :mad:

And they know the Yanks are watching.... apparently BBC is about to launch their own US news cast. Reportedly it will feature all the music and graphics of a typical US newscast, but still contain the actual news.

Unfortunately, I don't get BBC America on my cable system :(

jhale667
10-02-2007, 03:05 PM
who thinks that "owning" people half his age maked him cool?

"Maked" him? :rolleyes:

Young or old, post like a moron and Lounge (among others) will own you readily....;)

FORD
10-02-2007, 03:06 PM
No argument here....

We get the governement we deserve...

We get the media we deserve......

But that's also my point here...

They wouldn't feed this pablum to America if America didn't keep lapping it up with a spoon.

We're so easily distracted from the real issues these days......

Nukes are "accidently" transported across the country, but Britney's former body guard is on CNN

Thank God for McNeil / Lehrer, Keith Olberman, Jack Cafferty, and Jon Stewart, or I might just go postal. :(

Media ownership has a lot to do with it.

I don't know what label Titney Spears records for, but odds are pretty good the label is either associated with Time Warner, which owns CNN, or MCA/Universal which is connected to NBC.

They're promoting their own product.

And apart from an occasional look at the Sunday morning talking heads, The Daily Show and the Colbert Report are the only news shows I watch.

Daily news I get from the net or the radio.

Nickdfresh
10-02-2007, 03:59 PM
And while we're at it - I'm tired of the 45-year old upper middle class white woman that somehow managed to strangle herself after going berserk in an airport after missing her flight...

NATEDOG001976
10-02-2007, 04:03 PM
That's why I just watch Espn and VH1 Classic!