PDA

View Full Version : Nick Berg's Murder

BigBadBrian
05-12-2004, 03:01 PM
NICK BERG'S MURDER

Wed May 12, 3:31 AM ET Add Op/Ed - New York Post to My Yahoo!

What cruel, sick bastards.

Indeed, you can't get much more barbaric than the filmed beheading of 26-year-old Nick Berg that splashed across a terrorist group's Web site yesterday.

In case the world needed a reminder of why America is waging its War on Terror, it got one yesterday.

It's hard to imagine the terror that must have filled Berg in those final moments as he realized his hooded captors really were going to kill him.

It wasn't enough that they slaughtered the young Philadelphia businessman like a sheep and held his severed head aloft as if it were a trophy. No, they filmed the whole thing for the world to see.

Soldiers don't behave like that.

Only cowards and thugs do.

Now it's time to ratchet up the response to this war.

Forget Abu Ghraib.

The abuse committed there by a handful of soldiers was not typical; nor is it acceptable.

But the beheading of Nick Berg is par for the course for al Qaeda.

Of course, the terrorists of Muntada al-Ansar, an al Qaeda offshoot, claimed they were acting in retaliation for the Abu Ghraib abuses.

Bull.

There were no known abuses at Abu Ghraib when Wall Street Journal reporter Daniel Pearl and Italian hostage Fabrizio Quattrocchi were murdered by Islamic terrorists.

And the events at Abu Ghraib had not yet come to light when frenzied crowds in Fallujah burned and mutilated the bodies of four Americans and strung them from a bridge.

No, the massacre of Nick Berg had nothing to do with Abu Ghraib.

Instead, this slaying was about the war against the West in general - and America, in particular. Indeed, the beheading may have been carried out personally by Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, a top aide of Osama bin Laden .

Some people - some Americans - have forgotten about 9/11.

That attack should have been enough to justify all-out war. But the hand-wringing over the war in Iraq (news - web sites) - and over even the modest steps America took to defend itself, like the Patriot Act - suggests that folks truly have lost sight of what the war is about.

Yesterday they got a shocking reminder. And now they know: This war cannot be waged with half-measures.

It can end only with the total annihilation of those who practice butchery and barbarism. Those who have set as their goal the destruction of America.

There is no negotiating with such people. There can be no compromise with those who mean to destroy us.

Yesterday, the White House promised to "pursue those responsible and bring them to justice." That's the least of it.

America has to come out swinging.

And not stop until every last one of the savage thugs is dead.

If that means a resumption of major combat in Iraq, so be it.

Would it mean another division or so of combat troops to get the job done?

Turn to our garrisons in Europe, or Korea, to get them.

In sufficient numbers to get the job done.

To hell with political sensitivities in the region.

To hell with negotiating with radical cleric Moqtada al-Sadr in Najaf and the Sunni insurgents in Fallujah.

To hell with handing Saddam Hussein (news - web sites) over to Iraqis, as some want to do, and risking some reverse - perverse - kangaroo trial that results in his survival.

Evil, cutthroat terrorists need to be eradicated.

Let's face it: This is a job that's going to take overwhelming - yes, brutal - force. There is simply no "nice" or painless way to accomplish this.

As yesterday's slaughter showed (yet again), the enemy is bound by no moral compunctions.

America won't go that far.

But it had better steel it's backbone and get ready to fight like it means it.

It's the only way to win this war.

ELVIS
05-12-2004, 03:20 PM
Like I said before...

Time for George Bush to stop pussy footing around and turn up the heat...

FORD
05-12-2004, 03:23 PM
Time for George Bush to exposed as the fucking murderer he is..

ELVIS
05-12-2004, 03:42 PM
Come out and say it asswipe...

Ok I will for you...

The BCE staged Nick Berg's murder to rally up support for their facist agenda...

Anything else ??

:rolleyes:

Jesus Christ
05-12-2004, 04:08 PM
I don't believeth he said that, Gregory.

FORD
05-12-2004, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
Come out and say it asswipe...

Ok I will for you...

The BCE staged Nick Berg's murder to rally up support for their facist agenda...

Anything else ??

:rolleyes:

Yeah..... click on this

http://www.infowars.com/print/iraq/berg.htm

ELVIS
05-12-2004, 06:07 PM
Infowars dot com ???

..and you're a Washington government official ??

Good grief...:rolleyes:

FORD
05-12-2004, 07:00 PM
Government official? Did I get promoted?? Cool :cool:

Maybe I'll run for Gary Locke's job....

ELVIS
05-12-2004, 08:02 PM
I was setting you up...

At least you're not lying...

FORD
05-12-2004, 08:06 PM
I was setting you up...

At least you're not lying...

Nor will I ever.

DaveIsKing
05-12-2004, 08:08 PM
I told you guys on the "Fuck Iraq" thread....

Goddamnit. We are dealing with a bunch of fuckin' savages. They are not interested in "peace", "democracy" or "negotiations". They are interested in destroying "the enemy".

But, Liberals have turned America into a pussy who "plays by the rules" and tries to be a "fair" hero. Fuck that shit!

Stop fucking around LYNDON BAINES W. BUSH! Either annihilate those fuckers or get the hell out.

Either way, BUSH is fucked. He's toast. Another goddamn Democrat for President. And a waffler at that.

ashstralia
05-12-2004, 08:41 PM
dave is right. it's time to drop the big bomb,
bulldoze, move all the palestinians there and start again.

ELVIS
05-12-2004, 08:47 PM
It might happen...

Dan
05-12-2004, 08:55 PM
I watched on the news,I wanted to be sick.No one should die like that,Mother fucker,hunt them down like the dogs they are.Eye for an eye.

ELVIS
05-12-2004, 09:04 PM
Video taping cutting an american's head off is grounds for nuclear extermination...

Let's ROLL!

lesfunk
05-12-2004, 10:21 PM
.The U.S is stumbling around like John Holmes in a meth induced stupor. Here we are sporting this huge, grotesque cock, but are unable or unwilling to get it up and get to some serious medeival fucking.

DaveIsKing
05-12-2004, 10:25 PM
I agree.

We shouldn't be belitted and bullied around by diddle-fucks over there because our government is too concerned for the well-being of Iraqis to get use full force.

They sure don't give a rat's ass about us... OBVIOUSLY!

It's time to stop playing games. If we are a boxer in a ring, and our opponent pulls out a switchblade, we can't very well play by "the rules" anymore. It's time to pull our boys out and drop a REAL kicker on those fuckheads.

Roth & Roll
05-12-2004, 10:30 PM
Bush's "War Against Terrorism" is an insult to the spirit of the victims of 9/11, Daniel Pearl and Nick Berg.

If this is a "War Against Terrorism", why are Bin Laden and his gang of spinelss cowards still free while Bush uses Iraq as a distraction to fool the masses into thinking he is fighting the good fight?

If Bush and his cronies spent as much time and effort fighting Al Queda like they are the Iraqi people perhaps Nick Berg would have been alive at home with his family tonight.

This whole situation is becoming darker by the day.

DaveIsKing
05-12-2004, 10:35 PM
Bush is crazy. Kerry is queer. Nader belongs in a nursing home.

There is no one to vote for this year.

I guess I'll vote for Jesus Christ here on the forums, surely he could do a better job than Bush. Hell, I could.

MIDDLE EAST = T-R-O-U-B-L-E

Always has. Always will.

Jerry Falwell
05-12-2004, 10:40 PM
I have to get in on this as well...

I just got done watching the video of those bastards sawing off his head. Tell you what, I agree with most on this thread that we should just pull a few people back and drop 2 or.....5 MOAB's on Iraq and use it as a parking lot. Forget Mr. Nice Guy. If anyone thinks that these people wouldn't do the same thing to their family if they got the chance, their sadly mistaken. So lets go pre-emptive again and get it over with.

Better yet, lets dig a huge ditch and capture as many of these so called liberation thugs and saw off their head. Then toss their body in the ditch and poor pig's blood on them. How many of these idiots would still do this crap if they knew we were keeping them from their heaven and virgins? Yep, I bet that would cure most of the problems. Just let me be Prez. for a day! :)

DaveIsKing
05-12-2004, 10:43 PM
Well, I never thought I'd agree with Falwell, but I do. (Well, I don't think we should saw any head's off), but drop the bomb? Yep.

Remember Japan 1945? No negotiating. Japan could not reason.

Some people...all that they understand...is an ass-kicking. Seriously.

Jerry Falwell
05-12-2004, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by DaveIsKing
Some people...all that they understand...is an ass-kicking. Seriously.

You are so very right! We've tried the negotiation thing, we've tried reasoning with these thugs. Now we just need to quit playing fair and go ahead and talk a language that they understand... THUG. Do unto others right? Well, so be it!!!

Samsonite
05-12-2004, 10:54 PM
Uh...we're at war. What the hell do you expect? Why are we making such a big deal about this death when so many others have already been killed? Because he was humiliated and it was done in an inhumane way? Those prisoners that we're abused were very humiliated. America doesn't think like the rest of the planet. Being naked and put into a pile under a woman is a disgrace for them. Get over it, pull out of Iraq.

DaveIsKing
05-12-2004, 10:59 PM
You're right, America doesn't think like the rest. America used to think about America. Now, America thinks like a bunch of pussies.

Our wars went from kicking HITLER AND JAPAN'S ROYAL ASSES, to pussyfooting around in Viet Nam, and dicking away in Iraq since 1990. It's fucking bullshit.

Ronald Reagan didn't fuck around with that Libyan asshole. Ain't heard from him since...uh...1986??

Bush Sr., Clinton, & Bush Jr. are nothing but diddle-fucks and if Kerry gets in there, he won't do shit either. The last BAD-ASS Democrat in the White House was JFK.

Oh...and I don't care how humiliated Iraqis feel, ok?

I don't concern myself with such liberal, pacifist utopian world bullshit. War is Hell. There ain't no rules in war. Fuck all the hero shit!

Just kick their asses or keep out of the Middle East, but stop dicking around!

Samsonite
05-12-2004, 11:01 PM
Actually Kerry is for sending a shitload of troops there and then putting this Iraq stuff behind us.

DaveIsKing
05-12-2004, 11:04 PM
Fuck Kerry.

His bullshit plan won't solve a damn thing. He is no different then Bush Sr., Clinton, & the current dipwad.

DaveIsKing
05-12-2004, 11:06 PM
What happened to Presidents who didn't fuck around?

GEORGE WASHINGTON
FDR
TEDDY ROOSEVELT
JOHN F. KENNEDY
RONALD REAGAN

Men with balls.

lucky wilbury
05-12-2004, 11:32 PM
are you sure the words "fuck around" and kennedy belong in the same sentence together?

Sammy_God
05-12-2004, 11:34 PM
That Nick Berg murder was bullshit. Those Iraqis ought to be served justice for that.

Bush will put them in their place. He's a good old boy, right?

Yeah right.

Man, I miss BILL CLINTON. Hopefully, Hillary will run 2008.

Jerry Falwell
05-12-2004, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by Sammy_God
Man, I miss BILL CLINTON. Hopefully, Hillary will run 2008.

LOL... Yeah! I agree 100%. If Hillary runs in '08 then their will definately be a republican pres. Run Hillary run. Please!!! :D

DaveIsKing
05-12-2004, 11:53 PM
If Hillary Clinton won the Presidency, I'd move to ICELAND.

Roth & Roll
05-13-2004, 12:17 AM
If Hillary Clinton won the Presidency, I'd move to ICELAND.

So would Bill

FORD
05-13-2004, 01:19 AM
So would I. She's a DLC traitor.

bonefish
05-13-2004, 06:43 AM
Originally posted by FORD
Time for George Bush to exposed as the fucking murderer he is..
YOU GOT IT, FORD (do you like caps?). FORD knows the truth. Bush put America in Iraq in an illegal war. Bush (and his bosses) is responsible for ALL deaths in Iraq, and including the UN for sanctions that killed 500,000 Iraq children with the UN's (U.S.'s!!) knowledge and acceptance.

How would you behave if someone did that to your country? Would you behave "barbaricly?"

We (the U.S.) have 1,700 troops in Afganistan fighting and looking for Osama bin Laden and the Taliban for their connections for their responsiblities for 9/11.

The world and everybody (U.S. military) say Osama is in Afganistan around the Pakistani border.

Yet we (U.S.) have 130,000 troops, deaths, KIA's, artocities on both sides, and billions and billions of dollars and much more at stake (like the Bush/banker fed anti-American hate growning ALL over the world) involved in Iraq that has no WMD's, nothin', zippo, and especially NO OSAMA OR TALIBAN 9/11 guys!

Sooooo when are you people going to wake up? When you're dead?

I think 130,000 U.S. troops, deaths, KIA's, and billions and billions of dollars have missed the target for the Taliban and Osama!

Not all of you, but I think too many of you (and your parents who you live with) are assholes. What other word could I have chosen but assholes?

I'll see you and your moms and daddies on the news out in the streets with your 2 liter Pepsi bottle waiting for drinking water from...from where? They're all involved outside the country. Oh, we can have FOREIGN TROOPS PASSING OUT THE WATER AND...AND FOOD! And, I dont' think Americans will put up with that to long so I'll see ya on the other side when the shooting war starts here.

Hey, go to school for jobs in China and Mexico. Join the global world government. Forget about Iraq. How will Ohio State do in football this fall? Hey, don't worry about grand mistakes like Iraq. It'll never effect your at your home. haha fools...soon to be dead ones.

BigBadBrian
05-13-2004, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by bonefish
[SIZE=2]YOU GOT IT, FORD (do you like caps?). FORD knows the truth. Bush put America in Iraq in an illegal war.

There is no such thing as an illegal war. Define "illegal war." :gulp:

bonefish
05-13-2004, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
There is no such thing as an illegal war. Define "illegal war." :gulp:
Go get your 2 lilter Pepsi bottle. You've already missed the point smart ass(hole). Assholes. I was accurate using that word.

DaveIsKing
05-13-2004, 09:59 AM
"Illegal" war?
"Rules" of war?

All this is fucking stupid bullshit.

What happened to war is hell? What happened to "take no prisoners"?

WAR, just like Harley-Davidson, used to mean something.

No even WAR is pussified.

knuckleboner
05-13-2004, 10:30 AM

But, Liberals have turned America into a pussy who "plays by the rules" and tries to be a "fair" hero. Fuck that shit!

so you'd rather we meet immorality with immorality?

in that case, we're no better than the bastards who started it. we're just stronger.

of course, if the ONLY goal is security, then maybe we shouldn't care if we act morally or not.

on the OTHER hand, there are other ways to get security. completely pulling all troops out of the middle east, ceasing all support to israel and stopping all attempts to influence policy in the middle east (none of which i advocate) would go a long way towards stopping the attacks against us.

the fact is, iraq, unlike japan, is not a nation that attacked us as a whole. we are not currently at war with all of iraq. so, a widespread bombing campaign to get rid of the (relative) few who ARE attacking us is not warranted.

unless all we care about is might makes right. then, so be it. but if our only policy is to always fight everybody, then we better get used to fighting, as we will be doing it for a long, long time.

BigBadBrian
05-13-2004, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by bonefish
Go get your 2 lilter Pepsi bottle. You've already missed the point smart ass(hole). Assholes. I was accurate using that word.

Get off daddy's computer now. Tell your Mommy I said hi. She was great last night. :sex: :blow: :spank: :sperm:

DaveIsKing
05-13-2004, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by knuckleboner
so you'd rather we meet immorality with immorality?

in that case, we're no better than the bastards who started it. we're just stronger.

of course, if the ONLY goal is security, then maybe we shouldn't care if we act morally or not.

on the OTHER hand, there are other ways to get security. completely pulling all troops out of the middle east, ceasing all support to israel and stopping all attempts to influence policy in the middle east (none of which i advocate) would go a long way towards stopping the attacks against us.

the fact is, iraq, unlike japan, is not a nation that attacked us as a whole. we are not currently at war with all of iraq. so, a widespread bombing campaign to get rid of the (relative) few who ARE attacking us is not warranted.

unless all we care about is might makes right. then, so be it. but if our only policy is to always fight everybody, then we better get used to fighting, as we will be doing it for a long, long time.

This is beside the point now. You are talking like these people are civilized, understanding, diplomatic peace lover who want to negotiate. GET REAL, man.

Some people only understand one thing -- AN ASSKICKING.

America is like the boxer who is a "good guy", the babyface. So, we get into the ring and the other boxer pulls out a switchblade (that's called cheating). What are we gonna do? Play by the rules? That is a suicide pill, pal.

Sometimes we need to stop concentrating on fucking "utopia" and FACE REALITY.

There ARE NO negotiations with SAVAGES. Ok? 6,000 YEARS of war is all these people know. Can't you understand? This isn't Bob the neighbor who you may be able to reason with. These are people who call us "SATAN", "the enemy" and they are bent on our destruction.

Bush is a moron who thinks that he can create a peaceful democracy there. And "How is that working out for ya?"

So, I disagree with this bullshit dicking around because we are holding a "higher standard". A higher standard to what...get killed? Who are we trying to impress with our "higher standard"? Who is watching our "example" and going "Wow! We should be more like America. They hold a higher standard. They don't fire back unless half of them are killed."

It's fucking stupid. That's what it is.

Angel
05-13-2004, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by Sammy_God
Those Iraqis ought to be served justice for that.

You say Iraqis, however the voice speaking on the tape is NOT an Iraqi accent, it's probably Jordanian. Better figure out whom you're going to bomb before you drop them!

ELVIS
05-13-2004, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by Angel
You say Iraqis, however the voice speaking on the tape is NOT an Iraqi accent, it's probably Jordanian.

Don't try to lead us to believe that you can pick out a Jordanian accent from an Iraqi accent...:rolleyes:

It's becomming common knowledge that Abu Mussab al-Zarqawi, a Jordanian terrorist, is the man who performed the decapitation in the video...

Seshmeister
05-13-2004, 04:21 PM
So are we to nuke Iraq or Jordan then?

Weher was the Oklahoma bomber from again, was it nuked?

Or that sniper guy, was his home nuked?

Or Saudi Arabia, was it nuked for 9-11?

ELVIS
05-13-2004, 04:30 PM
There are probably terrorists hiding out in Scotland...;)

DLR'sCock
05-13-2004, 04:58 PM
Why don't all of the guys here that want to "free" Iraq and kill the "savages" go over there and help out....either militarily or by working over there driving a truck or designing infrastructure...

ELVIS
05-13-2004, 05:07 PM
Because I really don't care that much about Iraqi's or any other forigners for that matter...

Iraq may as well be on the moon for all I care...

I am, however, concerned with my local community of Lockport Louisiana...

I know.. I'm such a good christian...

FORD
05-13-2004, 05:19 PM
There are probably terrorists hiding out in Scotland...;)

Using automatic assault weapons disguised as bagpipes.

Seshmeister
05-13-2004, 05:43 PM
I know.. I'm such a good christian...

LOL

DaveIsKing
05-13-2004, 09:20 PM
Because I really don't care that much about Iraqi's or any other forigners for that matter...

Iraq may as well be on the moon for all I care...

THE VOICE OF REASON.

ELVIS
05-13-2004, 09:50 PM
That's not the first time someone has said that...

I'll take the compliment...:)

Angel
05-14-2004, 03:17 PM
The accent was actually pointed out by an Arab-Canadian on our news channel the first night it came out. Where did I say "Elvis", that I could tell the difference?

Yes, I have knowledge of Arab culture, I make a point of learning about other cultures, unlike you, I have compassion for all living creatures.

cwsmith17
05-16-2004, 12:39 AM
"Illegal" war?
"Rules" of war?

All this is fucking stupid bullshit.

What happened to war is hell? What happened to "take no prisoners"?

WAR, just like Harley-Davidson, used to mean something.

No even WAR is pussified.

Rock On!!

Roth & Roll
05-16-2004, 05:15 AM
Originally posted by Angel
The accent was actually pointed out by an Arab-Canadian on our news channel the first night it came out. Where did I say "Elvis", that I could tell the difference?

Yes, I have knowledge of Arab culture, I make a point of learning about other cultures, unlike you, I have compassion for all living creatures.

Unfortunately, you're one of the very few people here who seems to get it.

Ignorance runs supreme in some circles.....

Cathedral
05-17-2004, 03:45 AM
The way i see it, Nick Berg was in a War Zone and took his chances just by being there. he was a civilian not a soldier, and he was brutally murdered by terrorist thugs.

You cannot blame the Iraqi's for his death and you certainly cannot just go off and bomb a nation of innocent people for the acts of a select few.
You simply have to amplify the efforts to destroy those who are guilty of this and other horrendous crimes and stick to the business at hand.

More troops and a better plan of execution to rid that country of the insurgents is exactly the place to start.
Democrats need to shut the fuck up and stop making a pussy out of America.
The US needs to get a lot more hardcore on the insurgents but with every effort possible being made to spare the innocent.
If missiles are being fired from a Mosque...level it.
If missiles are being fired from a historic graveyard...level it.
The War against Terror and the Geneva Convention are two things that do not belong in the same sentence with these fucks.

Nick Berg's death, although extremely tragic, is no worse than a single soldiers casket coming home from there with a snuffed out life inside it.
Once a person is dead they stop feeling pain, things like this are only hard on the living who can reflect on the incident and realise it's true horror day after day.