PDA

View Full Version : top 10 Conservative Idiots

Steve Savicki
05-12-2004, 03:45 PM
http://www.democraticunderground.com/top10/04/155.html

ELVIS
05-12-2004, 03:46 PM
FORD posts that bullshit all the time...

BigBadBrian
05-12-2004, 04:23 PM
Post that DU crap elsewhere. They are a joke.......a sick joke.

FORD
05-12-2004, 04:36 PM
Kinda like the sickening rants from NewsHax and the PNAC World Review.

DaveIsKing
05-12-2004, 08:21 PM
Democrats Suck.

FORD
05-12-2004, 08:38 PM
No, the DLC sucks. Real Democrats are the ones who saved this country from the Great Depression, won World War II, and brought the only successful peace treaty in the Middle East (Egypt and Israel)

ELVIS
05-12-2004, 09:09 PM
LMAO!

Keep dreaming...

FORD
05-13-2004, 01:31 AM
FDR, Truman, and Jimmy Carter weren't Democrats??

Oh, and I forgot JFK, who successfully avoided a nuclear war, while kicking the Russians out of Cuba.

Just imagine Junior in a situation like that. Nah, never mind. None of us would be here long enough to imagine it.

ELVIS
05-13-2004, 01:39 AM
Jimmy Carter did what again ??

thefive
05-13-2004, 01:51 AM
What I don't understand is why the Democrats are so anti-gun?
There are 22 thousand gun laws in this country. This only effects us the law abiding citizens because crimminals never have and never will abide by laws.

Democrats your thoughts.
Think about it 22,000 laws against guns.
Isn't that ridiculous.

"And say Hello to my little Friend."
Tony Montana

ELVIS
05-13-2004, 02:05 AM
That post makes about as much sense as your crazy signature...

thefive
05-13-2004, 03:14 AM
Originally posted by ELVIS
That post makes about as much sense as your crazy signature...

What do you mean? You speak few words that is why I am asking.

ELVIS
05-13-2004, 03:30 AM
I mean just what I said...

Your post made no sense...

Neither does your signature...

What part don't you understand ??

thefive
05-13-2004, 03:32 AM
So your against guns

ELVIS
05-13-2004, 03:33 AM
No...

ELVIS
05-13-2004, 03:34 AM
Democrats your thoughts.

Think about it 22,000 laws against guns.

Isn't that ridiculous.

Are those sentences ??

thefive
05-13-2004, 03:58 AM
What part of my signature makes no sense?

And I asked the democrates why they are so against guns?

What part do you not understand?

Are these 3 questions? Are they sentences?

thefive
05-13-2004, 04:03 AM
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/avatar.php?userid=798&dateline=1084426005

ELVIS
05-13-2004, 04:12 AM
Get over yourself...

I'm just poking fun at you...

I'm bored also...

thefive
05-13-2004, 04:14 AM
Get over yourself...

I'm just poking fun at you...

I'm bored also...

Ok Elvis. I sometimes forget your sense of humor. I just have to remember that. Your funny sometimes elvis.

ELVIS
05-13-2004, 04:19 AM
Ha!

;)

FORD
05-13-2004, 10:13 AM
Not all Democrats are against guns. I have no problem with sane, law abiding adults owning a reasonable number of firearms.

It's the insane and the criminals acquiring guns that is the problem. Most of this is because of gun shows, where background checks aren't done. The 2 little pukes at Columbine high school, for example, purchased their murder weapons in this way. And there was a psycho from this state who had both a criminal record and a visit to the mental hospital, and was also known to be a "security guard" at the Aryan Nations Nazi compound in Idaho. Here's a text book example of a guy who should never have been allowed anywhere near a gun. Yet when he shot up a Jewish day care center and killed an Asian American mailman in Los Angeles, he was found with a literal arsenal of weapons in his van.

These are the people who should never have any access to weapons. And that's why the gun show loophole is unacceptable.

Steve Savicki
05-13-2004, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Real Democrats are the ones who saved this country from the Great Depression, won World War II, and brought the only successful peace treaty in the Middle East (Egypt and Israel)
Exactly why Howard Dean had a great campaign... the only reason why he didn't make it is that he's too far left. Sadly, can't bring the right to the left when running against an already Republican pres. Gotta bring the right towards the center (Kerry), and then hopefully center towards the left (Kerry's 2nd term.)

And FORD, about your last post about guns... remember that line from your interview with Chelle.;)

ELVIS
05-13-2004, 06:41 PM
Not all Democrats are against guns. I have no problem with sane, law abiding adults owning a reasonable number of firearms.

What would a reasonable number be ?? It takes one to kill...

These are the people who should never have any access to weapons.

Access to guns cannot be controlled no matter what lay you put into place...

Criminals who want guns will get them...

:elvis:

FORD
05-13-2004, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by Steve Savicki
Exactly why Howard Dean had a great campaign... the only reason why he didn't make it is that he's too far left. Sadly, can't bring the right to the left when running against an already Republican pres. Gotta bring the right towards the center (Kerry), and then hopefully center towards the left (Kerry's 2nd term.)

And FORD, about your last post about guns... remember that line from your interview with Chelle.;)

Steve, have you been drinking the Kamp Kerry Koolaid??

Dean was hardly a leftist. He was actually a moderate governor, pro business (within reason), pro gun ownership, and fiscally conservative. An actual centrist . As opposed to the neocon-owned DLC which is controlling Kerry's campaign. The only reason Dean got tagged as a "fringe liberal" by the mediawhores was because of his vocal opposition to the invasion of Iraq. Hell, just read some posts by our Busheep friends here. They think Robert Byrd is a liberal - just because he voted against the war, and he's probably one of the most conservatiive Senators in DC.

As for my interview with Chelle, that was a while back, but I believe my response about guns was about the same as what I posted above. It's my standard "talking points" on the subject ;)

FORD
05-13-2004, 07:36 PM
What would a reasonable number be ?? It takes one to kill...

How many guns can you shoot at one time?? I would personally be a little wary of someone who had more than 4 guns. With maybe an exception for collectors - many of which could be non functional antiques, and in any case, probably not rapid fire. Hey, I'm on record as being very opposed to the BCE, but if you think an arsenal of weapons is going to protect you from the government, odds are you're the type of person who shouldn't be armed to begin with

Access to guns cannot be controlled no matter what lay you put into place...

Criminals who want guns will get them...

Take the following steps:

1) Gun shows are held to the same legal standards as other gun dealers. If they don't comply with the laws, they get shut down.

2) Gun owners purchase gun safes and secure their weapons when they aren't home, preventing them from being stolen.

3) Anyone found selling or posessing an illegal gun is prosecuted as a terrorist, since criminal intent is obvious.

How many illegal guns do you think would be on the streets if those 3 steps were taken?

John Ashcroft
05-13-2004, 08:07 PM
No, the DLC sucks. Real Democrats are the ones who saved this country from the Great Depression, won World War II, and brought the only successful peace treaty in the Middle East (Egypt and Israel)

Ford, we finally agree on something here. So what happened to the party?

You can't for a second associate the current bunch leading your party's platform with past great Democrats!

JFK for instance, was for tax cuts and strong defense. Ever since Carter, your party has been a mouthpiece for Marxists everywhere undermining American security at every opportunity.

So I'll ask again, what happened?

ELVIS
05-13-2004, 08:26 PM
Take the following steps:

1) Gun shows are held to the same legal standards as other gun dealers. If they don't comply with the laws, they get shut down.

2) Gun owners purchase gun safes and secure their weapons when they aren't home, preventing them from being stolen.

3) Anyone found selling or posessing an illegal gun is prosecuted as a terrorist, since criminal intent is obvious.

Wow! You're making sense today!

Except for the terrorist remark. Replace that word with criminal and we're getting somewhere...

My definition of a terrorist is a muslim extremist roughly between the ages of 17 and 35...

How many illegal guns do you think would be on the streets if those 3 steps were taken?

Unfortunately the same that there is now...