PDA

View Full Version : ATTENTION! Beware Of The Fake Nipples



blonddgirl777
10-05-2007, 04:40 PM
After the control top panty hose and the super padded push-up bra, let me introduce...

The FAKE NIPPLES "Wonder Bra"!

http://i21.tinypic.com/o02f7a.jpg

So men, when you see those highlights pointing at you and think that's "this is the night"...
Well... think again!

But for now, it is only sold at Les Galleries Lafayette in France so you can still rest assure before it hits the American market!

My own prediction is that THIS will be a hit in the clubs...

:rolleyes:
L.O.L.

Dan
10-05-2007, 06:44 PM
I Love Nipples.:D

blonddgirl777
10-05-2007, 06:57 PM
But this...???
They are molded into the foam of that bra!!!

Dan
10-05-2007, 07:00 PM
It Doesn't Have To Be Winter To See Hard Nipples?

Jurak
10-05-2007, 07:32 PM
No it doesn't............ :D

Nitro Express
10-05-2007, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by Dan
I Love Nipples.:D

I like real nipples and I like real breasts. If I want to play with rubber and plastic I will go to a sex shop.

binnie
10-08-2007, 08:46 AM
I'm guessing that was invented by a man?

Would many women actually where that? And, if they chose to, is it a sign that they have "loose morals"?

BITEYOASS
10-08-2007, 11:48 AM
That bra doesn't fool me since I know that the material to make that particular bra would be too thick to show pokies. Believe me, I've looked through enough Victoria Secret and Sears catalogs as a kid to know that. If a woman really wants to show off her pokies, than wear a bra made of thin material, a tight T-shirt or tank top.

On a side note, I tend to cause women to have pokies. :D

binnie
10-08-2007, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by BITEYOASS


On a side note, I tend to cause women to have pokies. :D

Women tend to cause me to have a pokey! :D

blonddgirl777
10-09-2007, 01:12 AM
Originally posted by BITEYOASS
That bra doesn't fool me since I know that the material to make that particular bra would be too thick to show pokies. Believe me, I've looked through enough Victoria Secret and Sears catalogs as a kid to know that. If a woman really wants to show off her pokies, than wear a bra made of thin material, a tight T-shirt or tank top....

Well... you sure know your stuff!
But a lot of men don't...

Plus, if a woman would have nipples showing, those boobs wouldn't be stucked there (not moving at all) like they usually are in foam bras...

I haven't seen that bra myself but maybe the material is thin enough... it's hard to tell by that pic.

F.Y.I.; The cie. that produces "Wonder Bra" is based here, in MTL... I know 'cause I've worked there. There are no men working in the Design, research and development department!

Dan
10-09-2007, 01:53 AM
Originally posted by binnie
Women tend to cause me to have a pokey! :D

He Got Us.:)

Nitro Express
10-09-2007, 02:24 AM
Originally posted by binnie
Women tend to cause me to have a pokey! :D

When you see bare pokies and smell hormones, you are about to slide into something nice! :D

blonddgirl777
10-09-2007, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
[B]... smell hormones...

:D

Nitro Express
10-10-2007, 05:06 AM
Originally posted by blonddgirl777
:D

and pharmones :D

binnie
10-10-2007, 05:49 AM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
When you see bare pokies and smell hormones, you are about to slide into something nice! :D

Women should be like coffee: hot and wet.

blonddgirl777
10-10-2007, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by binnie
Women should be like coffee: hot and wet.

From the one who's "ordering" US to take cold showers! :confused:

binnie
10-10-2007, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by blonddgirl777
From the one who's "ordering" US to take cold showers! :confused:

Ha Ha!!

I wasn't "ordering" anyone, just making a joke. You girls can be as frisky as you want, it's all good in my book.

blonddgirl777
10-10-2007, 04:20 PM
So would you all agree that the women wearing such a bra are "attention whores"?

Gess... "Wonder Bra" used to be so damn conservative!
(That's why I quit)...

Nitro Express
10-10-2007, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by blonddgirl777
So would you all agree that the women wearing such a bra are "attention whores"?

Gess... "Wonder Bra" used to be so damn conservative!
(That's why I quit)...

It may get attention but that bra eventually comes off when she scores the goods and the tits better match the advertisement. Women would be less stressed if they were just honest and liked who they are. Gwen Steffani probably got banged by all sorts of good looking guys and she has no tits. She just uses whatever else she's got which of course is a great voice, a nice ass and legs.

blonddgirl777
10-10-2007, 05:18 PM
I just LOVE Gwen...
Her, her husband, her son... her clothing line... ALL!
(Just "some" of her single songs though)...

http://www.l-a-m-b.com/

If only I could work for her!

Lqskdiver
10-10-2007, 05:53 PM
Let's stay on topic....

How would a manufacturer make a bra that had puffy nipples?

Those are my favorite.

:D

blonddgirl777
10-10-2007, 06:06 PM
It's a technique of embossing...

BITEYOASS
10-10-2007, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by blonddgirl777
I just LOVE Gwen...
Her, her husband, her son... her clothing line... ALL!
(Just "some" of her single songs though)...

http://www.l-a-m-b.com/

If only I could work for her!

Your chance of working for her is about the same as my chance of starting a Death Metal band in Alabama. :D

blonddgirl777
10-10-2007, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by BITEYOASS
Your chance of working for her is about the same as my chance of starting a Death Metal band in Alabama. :D

If I was 15 years younger, with my work experience... I'd be hired!

NATEDOG001976
10-11-2007, 02:55 AM
Originally posted by blonddgirl777
From the one who's "ordering" US to take cold showers! :confused:

I need to get laid...and soon!

Nitro Express
10-11-2007, 03:59 AM
Originally posted by blonddgirl777
I just LOVE Gwen...
Her, her husband, her son... her clothing line... ALL!
(Just "some" of her single songs though)...

http://www.l-a-m-b.com/

If only I could work for her!

I think she's unique and I love her voice. I just respect her for never getting a boob job. It would have been a mistake. She's been pretty successful in the entertainment business for not having any tits. I think she's sexy as hell.

Nitro Express
10-11-2007, 04:15 AM
Originally posted by NATEDOG001976
I need to get laid...and soon!

The best skill to learn is to learn the hints women will give you. The cute little smile. You will never get all the women you want, you will only get the ones who want you. The woman is in charge here and you need to be receptive to what I call the cute little smile. It's different than just a polite "Hello" smile.

Once she gives you the smile and you dig her, then it's time to get a conversation going. This is usually easy if you read her smile right, she will be excited that you are showing interest in her.

I've met the best women that way. At the gym, at the store, at resturaunts. I even ended up with the girl behind the hotel desk in my bed.

Now these are my single days. I haven't played the game for years. I never met anyone that great at a bar actually.

binnie
10-11-2007, 04:37 AM
Originally posted by blonddgirl777
So would you all agree that the women wearing such a bra are "attention whores"?



Yup.

What other reason could there be for wearing one?

blonddgirl777
10-11-2007, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by binnie
Yup.

What other reason could there be for wearing one?

I was trying to be polite...
But Jeez... it's probably a tool the bar hookers use to get them clients to take out the money! :rolleyes:

I wouldn't want to be cought dead in one of those!

binnie
10-11-2007, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by blonddgirl777


I wouldn't want to be cought dead in one of those!

I'm guessing that most women will feel the same way.

NATEDOG001976
10-11-2007, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
The best skill to learn is to learn the hints women will give you. The cute little smile. You will never get all the women you want, you will only get the ones who want you. The woman is in charge here and you need to be receptive to what I call the cute little smile. It's different than just a polite "Hello" smile.

Once she gives you the smile and you dig her, then it's time to get a conversation going. This is usually easy if you read her smile right, she will be excited that you are showing interest in her.

I've met the best women that way. At the gym, at the store, at resturaunts. I even ended up with the girl behind the hotel desk in my bed.

Now these are my single days. I haven't played the game for years. I never met anyone that great at a bar actually.

I've met some hotties in bars before. And they have found the way into my room...lol.