PDA

View Full Version : 40 Years Ago Today... Le CHE!

blonddgirl777
10-09-2007, 06:27 PM
http://i20.tinypic.com/675jdg.jpg

JUST Another C.I.A. "Good Move"... :rolleyes: :o

http://i20.tinypic.com/1z73eyc.jpg

http://i20.tinypic.com/23ljvc5.jpg

R.I.P.

Nickdfresh
10-09-2007, 08:04 PM
The CIA's role in his ambush-assassination is overrated, or so I am told. It was mostly Bolivian commandos tracking him and did most of the real work...

In any case, I started watching "The Motorcycle Diaries" about Che and a young man traveling around South America. It was pretty interesting...

blonddgirl777
10-09-2007, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
The CIA's role in his ambush-assassination is overrated, or so I am told....

I am told that the C.I.A. sponsored and prepared his assassination, along with the Bolivians.
For some reasons, I have no problems beleiving it.

As I beleive that the C.I.A. still won't hesitate to eliminate whoever is too "embarassing" the the Western imperialism...

But I also beleive that to this day, not every American fully has... freedom of speach!

That's my opinion and the one of many other Canadians.
That's what we are told and that's what I could see for the time being that I was living there (and supposidly in THE most "open" of all States)...

Sorry but as you know, it was never my style to be the American basher here, but as for this... I sorta "have to"! :(

Nitro Express
10-10-2007, 04:32 AM
California is far from the most open states. You are rule and regulated to death there. I can't run my boat there because the engine doesn't meet their strict emission laws. My chainsaw is illegal there. I would be thrown in jail there for some of my hobbies that are legal in the state where I live.

As far as the CIA goes, the father of the current president ran the Bay of Pigs opperation and I believe the CIA was responsible for the assasination of JFK. The United States was starting to be infiltrated at all levels by secret societies such as Skull and Bones and Kennedy was eposing them to root them out of the govt.

Nitro Express
10-10-2007, 04:39 AM
Che might have ligitemately cared about people but Marxism is not answer for it.

Capatalism can be brutal as well.

I think in the United States we were fortunate to have some very good leaders who couldn't be bought and regulated the trusts. I'm a big Teddy Roosevelt fan because he broke the powerful monopolies before they became dictators in their own right.

What the US suffers from now is bad political leadership that has been bought. As soon as your politicians put money before country, you're fucked.

Free capatalism becomes a tyranny in the end but Marxism is a tyranny from the beginning. About the only thing that can be done is to have a regulated, free market. The US HAD one and it worked well until the globalists ruined our system.

Nickdfresh
10-10-2007, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by blonddgirl777
I am told that the C.I.A. sponsored and prepared his assassination, along with the Bolivians.
For some reasons, I have no problems beleiving it.

Largely a myth that some in the CIA would in fact want you to believe, and so would many Che supporters...

They indirectly supported his tracking, and the Bolivians were trained by US Army Special Forces, but they did the majority of the dirty work with little direct help of their trainers. The 'inconvenient truth' is that Che was killed because he didn't really have a lot of local support, and people informed on him. And there is talk that Castro essentially abandoned Che after he had no more use for the charismatic, handsome poster-boy of the radical chic...

And while I think Che is an interesting, major figure of the 20th century, let's not over-romanticize him. He was involved in show trials, torture, and executions of his political enemies in Cuba after the Revolution...

blonddgirl777
10-10-2007, 12:21 PM
... let's not over-romanticize him...

Aaawwww... Let's do... ridgt THERE!

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=32343&perpage=30&pagenumber=27

And Vive Le CHE!

Nickdfresh
10-10-2007, 12:23 PM
A good looking ruthless killer is still a ruthless killer...

blonddgirl777
10-10-2007, 12:24 PM
... And there is talk that Castro essentially abandoned Che after he had no more use for the charismatic, handsome poster-boy of the radical chic...

There is also talk that Guevara left Cuba because he had enough of walking in the shadow of Castro being such the important figurethat he still is... (no, he's NOT dead)...

Radical chic for young bourgeoisie around the world, for sure!

blonddgirl777
10-10-2007, 12:27 PM
A good looking ruthless killer is still a ruthless killer...

If you're gonna be a ruthless killer... might as well be a good looking one and for what some beleive "a good cause"!
(As if... there could be a good cause for killing...)

blonddgirl777
10-10-2007, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
Che might have ligitemately cared about people but Marxism is not answer for it.

Capatalism can be brutal as well...

Happy middle would be good....
I beleive that it's this province (I live in) ideal!
(If only we could get it to work properly)!

Nitro Express
10-11-2007, 03:46 AM

The United States I was born into had the happy middle before the debt and corruption of Vietnam and Watergate sent us down the dark path.

The US Dollar was still on the gold standard. We had a working middle class and a top notch public school system. College was available and affordable and you could pay tuition and books by getting a job. People saved 15% of what they made.

The key is to run a trade surplus in the international markets and to have a sound fiscal policy. Having capital and jobs available and a sound monetary policy allows people to buy their own healthcare, home, and education without paying huge inflated prices and having to get loans.

What ruined the United States more than anything was getting off the gold standard and getting into run away deficite spending. We went from being the world's biggest exporter to the world's biggest debtor in only 30 years.

I'm 41 so most my life I have seen the US slowly fall apart.

blonddgirl777
10-11-2007, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
... I'm 41 so most my life I have seen the US slowly fall apart.

I can't wait for this "free fallin'" to stop!
When?
Maybe we won't live to see that... :o

Nickdfresh
10-11-2007, 10:54 AM
If you're gonna be a ruthless killer... might as well be a good looking one and for what some beleive "a good cause"!
(As if... there could be a good cause for killing...)

I'm sorry, but I don't believe gulags, showtrials, and mass executions are "good" causes...

WACF
10-11-2007, 11:28 AM
http://www.thoseshirts.com/images/shirtsquare-lousy.jpg

WACF
10-11-2007, 11:36 AM

We are close I think...not close enough.

If we want the freedoms we have...along with a strong economy to pay for some of our services...we need capitalism...Marxism is not the answer either.