Fucking Spambo, the Atomic Loser!
:D

FORD
10-10-2007, 04:27 PM
" I gotta be the dumbest motherfucker in the world....."

Well Sam, you're easily in the top 5.

Diamondjimi
10-10-2007, 07:41 PM
The sickest thing is the Can Can circle jerk dance thing @ the end.

What ...the...fuck...is...THAT ???:splooge:

jharp84
10-10-2007, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by diamondjimi

:lol: The clown could move like aliens on bad acid!!

NATEDOG001976
10-10-2007, 07:59 PM
I saw him a McDonalds once!

Terry
10-10-2007, 09:13 PM
Why is Eddie smacking Hagar's ass with a tennis shoe?

Only slightly less embarrassing than the members of Van Hagar doing that queer line dancing in the tune-up room to Robert Palmer's Addicted To Love, or the vagina hand sign they hoisted over their heads nightly on stage at the conclusion of each show, or that whole gay 'Bocephus Mode' nonsense they were spewing on about in interviews during the late 1980s, or...

jharp84
10-10-2007, 11:23 PM
They were a "whole lotta queer back then" weren't they???

binnie
10-11-2007, 03:34 AM
Oh dear, oh dear.....

FORD
10-11-2007, 05:09 AM
The real tragedy here is that if this video had been shot on the Velveetapalooza 2004 tour, Hagar might have actually had a chance of winning.

DlocRoth
10-11-2007, 08:20 PM
LMAO

Somebody threw some shit at Spambo around the 1 minute mark.

YOU SUCK!!

ELVIS
10-12-2007, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by FORD
The real tragedy here is that if this video had been shot on the Velveetapalooza 2004 tour, Hagar might have actually had a chance of winning.

He would have won...easily...

:elvis:

binnie
10-12-2007, 02:42 AM
Originally posted by Terry
Why is Eddie smacking Hagar's ass with a tennis shoe?

I think that is one of life's mysteries....

flappo
10-12-2007, 05:29 PM
maybe he thought eddie was making a racquet ?

Jérôme Frenchise
10-12-2007, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by diamondjimi

:D... The ugly ducklin' DiDN'T learn to dance... and never forgot to be a CUNT.

BTW, thanks so much, Flappo, for posting this here and not in Main. :cool:

As far as HagASS is cuntcerned, couldn't he be dealt with in a special Main Bullshit forum? :cool:

Jack68
10-12-2007, 07:20 PM
Only slightly less embarrassing than the members of Van Hagar doing that queer line dancing in the tune-up room to Robert Palmer's Addicted To Love, or the vagina hand sign they hoisted over their heads nightly on stage at the conclusion of each show, or that whole gay 'Bocephus Mode' nonsense they were spewing on about in interviews during the late 1980s, or...
You sure seem to know alot about the inner workings of the vh machine back then.Of course unless youre making this up and who is bocephous?Well played if youre fucking with me.

Terry
10-12-2007, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by Jack68
You sure seem to know alot about the inner workings of the vh machine back then.Of course unless youre making this up and who is bocephous?Well played if youre fucking with me.

Doesn't take much more than access to this website, since Van Hagar gayness via youtube is posted here all the time, Suppose I could just steer clear of it, but much like rubbernecking at a car crash, I can't turn away. Suppose it's a sadomasochistic interest in seeing how one of my all time favorite bands (when Roth was at the helm) was dragged into the fucking muck post-1985. Plus a more than casual interest/obsession with Van Halen (even the shit years...and let's be honest, as a band under the name Van Halen, cumulatively there have been more shit years than good ones - the good ones starting around 1974 and ending around 1985, with a brief interlude in 1996, and things looking upwards as of this year).

Bochephus was some Hank Williams Jr, song that the Van Halens and Hagar were listening to, and they muttered some bullshit throughout the late 1980s in several inerviews about going into 'Bocephus Mode'. Apparently, that mode included wearing pink guido stretch pants and singing a lot of schmaltzy power ballads...there may have been more to it, but the aforementioned two components were enough to make me not wanna find out any more about said mode.

Am sure someone at the links could explain it all lock, stock and cheddar...then again, fuck the Links.

FORD
10-13-2007, 01:18 AM
Hank Williams Jr made a video for his song "My name is Bocephus". Van Hagar appears in the video, but I don't believe they actually played on the record. The most notable thing about the video (aside from how ridiculous Hagar looks in a redneck setting) is Alex with a shaved head.

I looked for it on YouTube, but it ain't there anymore. Victim of RIAA fascism, no doubt.