PDA

View Full Version : The other half.

Roy Munson
10-11-2007, 11:20 AM
I took a huge fucking shit last night. I saved up a bunch of shit in my intestines for a few days so I could do a little tribute to the other half.

I knew that I would have a huge python snake shit. I started pushing it out and then pinched it off about half way through. Then I pushed out the other half.

I got up to look in the bowl and there it was...2 halves of a giant piece of shit: Sammy and Mikey.

The End.

kamaboko
10-11-2007, 11:27 AM
Hmmm...aren't you the poet. Who cares about your shit?

Roy Munson
10-11-2007, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by kamaboko
Hmmm...aren't you the poet. Who cares about your shit?

Your mom did when I gave her a dirty sanchez you fucking cunt.

NATEDOG001976
10-11-2007, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by Roy Munson
I took a huge fucking shit last night. I saved up a bunch of shit in my intestines for a few days so I could do a little tribute to the other half.

I knew that I would have a huge python snake shit. I started pushing it out and then pinched it off about half way through. Then I pushed out the other half.

I got up to look in the bowl and there it was...2 halves of a giant piece of shit: Sammy and Mikey.

The End.

FUCKIN' GRATE! POOP....

Roy Munson
10-11-2007, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by NATEDOG001976
FUCKIN' GRATE! POOP....

We gotta meet up in MPLS before the show, bro. It's gonna be a blast. I gonna get big drunk.

:D

ace diamond
10-11-2007, 01:32 PM

The End.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

ace diamond
10-11-2007, 01:35 PM

The End.

:lol: :killer: :baaa: :rofl: :guzzle: :monekyl: :rockit: :gulp: :donkey: :moon: :ky: :dork: :lol:

NATEDOG001976
10-11-2007, 01:35 PM
We gotta meet up in MPLS before the show, bro. It's gonna be a blast. I gonna get big drunk.

:D

Nice, Hard Rock? We need a photo for the Army of all of us there!

VAiN
10-11-2007, 02:32 PM
Now that's good comedy!

NATEDOG001976
10-11-2007, 02:41 PM
That would be cool if you took a big dump and a came out a VH symbol! You would have to frame that!

DrMaddVibe
10-11-2007, 06:04 PM
I'm willing to bet (based on your clever sense of humor) that your shit has more talent than the "other half"!

NATEDOG001976
10-11-2007, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
I'm willing to bet (based on your clever sense of humor) that your shit has more talent than the "other half"!

You are correct!!!!!!!!!!

light 'em up!
10-11-2007, 06:27 PM

The End.

Stupid, but hilarious!

gunsnmotley
10-11-2007, 07:20 PM
they say thats how Ed wrote poundcake

NATEDOG001976
10-11-2007, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by gunsnmotley

Classic, 5 Satrs!!!

Panamark
10-11-2007, 11:02 PM
Hey Munson,

By any chance, do you see Montrose appear
when you take a leak ?? :p

DirtyDeeds
10-12-2007, 12:58 AM
This forum has really gone down the toilet.

binnie
10-12-2007, 02:59 AM
Originally posted by gunsnmotley

Ha HA!

I happened to be taking a sip of drink when I read that - almost choked but it was worth it!

Shaun Ponsonby
10-12-2007, 04:09 AM
You should see some of these videos....sad doesn't even begin to describe it.

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&forumid=2&threadid=50002

Hummarstra
10-12-2007, 05:57 AM
Munson, did you see the latest South Park episode? Its called "More Crap" and in it Randy Marsh shits the biggest crap in the world which beats the old record held by Bono. Hilarious. After taking your "huge python snake shit" you'll probably appreciate it.