PDA

View Full Version : The Sheep Pen vs. African Scammers

bueno bob
10-12-2007, 12:58 AM
Nickdfresh started a thread in Non recently about waking up to the funny scam letters sent from Nigerian gazillionaires who just want a safe place in the states to put their money and are willing to pay you a ridiculous amount of it just for being nice enough to be accomodating with your bank account.

As we of the Sheep Pen are well aware, these offers are always completely legitimate and the only reason you hear about emptied bank accounts (at best) and kidnappings with ransom demands (at worst) are because Lindsey Lohan and Britney Spears are in cahoots to prevent people from doing this en masse and threatening their status among the elite - thus, they're obviously working together to manipulate the media into reporting these flagrantly false stories to discourage others from taking this wonderful opportunity.

I, Bueno Bob, know much better than to believe the lies. I report - I decide! And that's that!

In any regards, having seen through Lindsey and Britney's evil plot to make people think all these Nigerian quadrillionaires are "bad people", I've decided to follow through with a recent email offer and report to you, the loyal flock, the results of my adventures.

Enjoy... :)

bueno bob
10-12-2007, 12:59 AM
CELINA MAKES AN INVITE TO BUENO BOB:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 09:04:32 -0700
Subject: re; hello
To:

Hello,
Obviously this may arouse some kind of surprise and suspicion considering the level of scam going on here in Africa. I earlier mailed you through your mail box but it returned undelivered, so I decided to email you again since it is cheaper and faster.
I am Celina Milan the only daughter of late Mr. and Mrs. George Milan.My mother died when I was a baby and since then my father was very fond of me. My father was working with a Shell Petroleum company in Abidjan, Ivory Coast. He was involved in a car accident with his business associates along Jokiny express road in which all occupants of the motor died but my father was fatally wounded. He later died a hospital . [As written by William Shakespeare ''DEATH IS A NECESSARY END, WHICH WILL COME WHEN IT WILL''.] My father had a little misunderstanding with the manager of the petroleum company he was working with before his death. Before the death of my father on September 2006 in the hospital he called me on his bed side with his lawyer.And as he was telling the story, he became very down so, he now told me to meet his lawyer and he gave up the ghost. The lawyer narrated everything to me. My father deposited as family belongings in a CONSIGNMENT {ie Jewelries} worth of millions of United States Dollars) with a security company, in MALAYSIA with the hope of transferring it to his country as soon as he is on leave.
I need a responsible and humble person who will assist me on this; I prayed over it and asked God to help me to get somebody that will assist me.
I have met with the lawyer and he advised me to look for a foreign account in a country of my choice where I will transfer this money and use it for investment. Please contact me on my private email for more information. Thanks am waiting to hear from you as soon as possible. celina.milan@sacbeemail.comina.milan@sacbeemail.co m
Celina Milan.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows.
Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

bueno bob
10-12-2007, 01:00 AM
BUENO BOB RESPONDS:

----------------------------------------------

Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 09:04:32 -0700
Subject: re; hello
To: celina77milan@yahoo.com

Hello,

I am sorry that your first letter to me went undelivered! Very strange indeed! I usually think that the postal service is much more reliable when you have an accurate address, but I guess you just can't tell sometimes.

Thank you for addressing my concerns about the level of scam going on in Africa. For many years I've been getting emails just like this one and have been interested in obtaining millions of dollars for free, but I'm somewhat concerned about turning over my bank account information, home address, phone number, and being kidnapped and held for ransom in some backwater third world country. Thank you for reassuring me that you're not going to do any of the above and I absolutely will receive all these millions of dollars for being a good Christian. This is exactly the business opportunity I have been looking for! I have no doubt at all that I will soon be kicking up my heels with the likes of Paris Hilton, Lindsey Lohan and Britney Spears, my three heroes.

I'm glad to see you like Bill Shakespeare. Pretty good writer, that one! I also like J.A. Jance and Terry Brooks, sometimes Stephen King, Bentley Little and Richard Laymon. Who else do you like as an author? Are you more preferential to classics, or just pulp fiction?

By the way, are you single? I'm interested in meeting people with the same interests, and we already both like money and William Shakespeare, so I'd say we're off to a good start. Maybe we could go out for a coffee some time, shoot the breeze for a while and just see where the night takes us? Hey, if it's nothing serious, I'm always looking for a good time too, so you know...whatever happens in Africa stays in Africa, you get what I'm saying? ;)

So anyway, let's talk about making this happen. What kind of assurances can you provide me that all this is on the up and up? I'm a very serious and respectable businessman here in the United States, and mostly everybody knows who I am. Just last week I negotiated a new contract for George Clooney and Bette Midler BOTH! I'm also quite busy, as you can tell, so we'll have to work out an appropriate time in order to exchange funds, knock boots, and pray to God for a while.

So, please contact me at your earliest possible convenience with the details to ensure what you want to do, what you need me to do, your measurements and a picture of you (preferably with cleavage showing) and let's make - it - happen!

Also, can you provide me with an all access 5 star package to a Van Halen concert?

Thank you!

Alan T. Panthere, Esq.
Executive Owner

------------------------------------------------------

Dan
10-12-2007, 01:30 AM
The Sheep Pen Strikes Back.:D

bueno bob
10-12-2007, 02:50 AM
And it's FAR from over...

All you greenhorns who wanted to see the Hive up close, this is your lucky day...

Dan
10-12-2007, 03:00 AM
We Can Send Them Sheep?

bueno bob
10-12-2007, 03:06 AM
Potentially. For now, I'm more interested in seeing if they actually send me titty shots of somebody...lmao...

I will, of course, update with any future developments...heheh

binnie
10-12-2007, 03:12 AM
BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

Excellent work Bob!

bueno bob
10-12-2007, 03:16 AM
...AND WE'VE ONLY JUST BEGUN!!!!

http://home.wxs.nl/~visser70/band3.jpg

Shaun Ponsonby
10-12-2007, 04:05 AM
This is very interesting...

I wonder why the mail didn't reach you?

Postal Strike? (it fucking well is in this country :mad: )

VanHalener
10-12-2007, 10:19 AM
I have you covered if you break your foot off in someone's ass. You can take one of mine: I've always wanted a peg leg so I can poke sheep with it.

Hyman Roth
10-12-2007, 10:30 AM
...that's bad mmmkay.

bueno bob
10-13-2007, 12:55 AM
OK...The Sheep Pen vs. MALAYSIAN scammers, then? :confused:

Round 2:

Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 08:07:14 -0700
Subject: RE: re; hello
To:

Hello Alan,
Thanks for your respond to my mail, But you have not really tell me if you will assist me, Please can you be able travel to Malaysia?
let me know so I can detail you properly on what next.
thanks.
Celina Milan.

Hi Celina!

Thanks for responding so promptly to my inquiries. I'm curious - why do I have to travel to Malaysia? I thought we were talking about Africa in the last email. Pardon me for asking, and I don't mean to insinuate at ALL that you're being dishonest, but I don't remember Malaysia being part of the original email discussion. You know what would be really convenient? Those transporters that they have in the Star Trek TV show. That way I could just pop on down there this afternoon, we could do our business, fondle you for a while, and then be back home in time for a nice dinner of rib eye steak. That sounds really good right about now, actually. Hell, I may not even wait for dinner.

I'm forced to wonder why they never had those transporters in Star Wars, though. Probably would have made things a lot easier when Darth Vader was trying to hunt down Luke Skywalker and tell him about the family connection. Are you a parent? Kids are cool, but often times really obnoxious. You know, if this business works out, I'd imagine I could invest a particularly large amount of my kickback into
inventing transporters. Granted, sub-atomic science is a bitch...

Anyway, I live in New York. I suppose I could get down to Malaysia within the next two months. Maybe after I do that, you could fly up and meet me in Texas. I've got a thing for that state, you know, Chuck Norris, Patrick Duffy, the Las Vegas strip, and tomb of the Unknown Soldier. There's a lot we could see and do there. Last I heard, Patrick Duffy was somebody's leg, but at least Suzanne Sommers still has infomercial work with her butt burners or whatever. At least it's not the psychic friends network, right?

Do you believe in psychics? I watch that John Edwards show sometime, and while he's cool and all, I actually think he's picking up on people's
underlying mental currents and not necessarily talking to their dead
relatives. While I think that communion with the deceased is certainly
possible on some level, I just don't know enough to say whether he's
picking up messages from, say, somebody's long lost cat or whether he's listened to Andrew W.K. for too long. All that pounding piano and fast rock music he plays can really rot your brain, and I know! Of course, while the musical themes can be dismissed as novelty music, it's really in depth when it comes to composition - if he wanted to be taken seriously, as a serious artist, he certainly has enough talent to accomplish it (and then some).

Let's talk about Malaysia. How's the weather? It's been pretty horrible
here in New York, raining and snowing all the time. I really need a break from this rotten weather. Malaysia sounds great right about now, but I'll have to put all my sheep in a row before I can get away from this office. Are there any underground martial art tournaments to the death going on that I can in to see?

Alright, well, that's where I'm at. Now - how about that picture? You can
send me back an email detailing the details of what we need to do to make this happen, but I can't commit myself to anything seriously until I see a picture of you, preferably with some cleavage showing as I am a big fan of boobies. This will CONFIRM to me beyond all shadow of a doubt that you're not a kidnapper looking to hold me for ransom after raiding my bank account of my life savings. A picture of your cleavage will PROVE to me that you're absolutely serious about this and not just getting the idea from a bad King of the Hill TV episode. To tell the honest truth, I like South Park much better. Do you remember the Cosby Show? It was really funny for the first season or two, but Roseanne really knocked the snot out of it by it's candidly honest portrayal of American life. I mean, not EVERYBODY has a son named Theo. If I had a son named Theo, I'd call him Theopolis and
encourage him to become a doctor so that everybody would have to page him as Dr. Theopolis, like that robot dude Tweeky wore around his neck in the old Buck Rogers TV shows. That would be funny.

Man! We're really getting to know each other well, aren't we? This has
been a fabulous turn of events. I'm about ready to cancel my add with the Lowered Expectations dating service. In fact, I think I'm falling in love with you. Hey, let's talk about me making a lot of money for doing nothing at all. What's next?

Alan T. Panthere, esq.
Executive Owner
LRG Industries Inc.

More to come...

Matt White
10-13-2007, 01:01 AM
LOL

CRUSH KILL DESTROY

Dan
10-13-2007, 01:04 AM
LOL

You Really Are Fucking With Them,Bob.:D

bueno bob
10-13-2007, 01:10 AM
Heheheh...yeah, it's fun. My old lady told me there's a website that's actually dedicated to people fuckin' with them...

bueno bob
10-13-2007, 01:11 AM
I just want to see how far I can drag 'em out; if they don't start sending me pictures within an e-mail or two, I'm probably going to cut the line...

Anonymous
10-13-2007, 05:40 PM
You're a cruel man, Bob.

That chick may be serious!

How can you make fun of people like that?

I'm ashamed I ever considered you an e-friend. :mad:

Cheers! :bottle:

Anonymous
10-13-2007, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
e-friend

Ok, I just realized how gay this term sounds.

Try saying it out loud.

It's REALLY gay.

Dan
10-13-2007, 06:15 PM
Yes,Yes And Yes.

bueno bob
10-14-2007, 02:43 AM
Ok, I just realized how gay this term sounds.

Try saying it out loud.

It's REALLY gay.

Damnit, you beat me to it. I read your first post and was about to respond the same...

Shaun Ponsonby
10-14-2007, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by bueno bob
Alan T. Panthere, esq.
Executive Owner
LRG Industries Inc.

HA!

I just noticed that.

This has to be the best thread on the site.

Can't wait for the next installment...if s/he bothers to reply...

bueno bob
10-14-2007, 02:42 PM
We'll see. I don't image Malaysia's internet cafe is open on the weekends as I haven't heard anything back yet, but anything's possible...

bueno bob
10-15-2007, 03:07 PM
UPDATE!!!!

----- Original Message -----
To:
Sent: Monday, October 15, 2007 2:30 AM
Subject: RE: re; hello

Helo Alan,
What are all those stories for? i guess you think this is a child's play.
Please be serious!!!
read my first mail properly, tell me what you think.
thanks
Celina

--------------------------------------

The response:

Hey Celina,

Seriously, I think it's a great idea - however, I'm concerned about a few things.

First of all, this was originally an AFRICAN arrangement, and all of a sudden Malaysia came into the deal. Malaysia was not part of your original e-mail, and that causes me some concern. I've asked you more than once now for a personal photo in order to ensure you're being serious yourself, and you've dropped the ball on every occasion.

I'm just trying to get to know you better and make sure you're not out to scam me, drain my bank account or kidnap me and hold me for ransom in some third world country. Can't blame me for trying to ensure my own safety and make sure this is legitimate, right?

How are YOU going to prove to ME you're serious?

Alan T. Panthere
Executive Owner
LRG Industries, Inc.

Anonymous
10-15-2007, 06:09 PM
Hmmmm...

I think that girl's aiming to take you for a ride, Bob.

Dan
10-16-2007, 12:45 AM
Do You Have A Picture Of The Lady,Bob?

binnie
10-17-2007, 03:14 AM
This thread deserves a sticky....

Dan
10-17-2007, 03:18 AM
We Need A Picture And Then You Get A Sticky.

bueno bob
10-18-2007, 02:01 AM
No picture, but I do have a new email exchange:

hello Alan,
Please can you give me your contact cell phone so i can explain the situation for you and you will beleive I am real and cannot do any thing silly to harm you.
waiting.
Celina

-------------------------------------------------

Hi Celina,

Thanks for your prompt reply. I'm glad you understand my concerns in this, considering the high amount of fraud there is in regards to offers like what you're proposing.

I'm wondering, do you have any other potential offers? As I've explained, I'm very serious about following through on this, and even now just got off of the phone to the international travel department to make sure my passport is current and valid. I have this morning also purchased an open-ended airline ticket from Malaysia Airlines that becomes effective as soon as I show up at the airport and opt to use it, provided seating is available (and I was assured that, generally speaking, there are always PLENTY of vacant seats on Malaysia Airlines from here at any given opportunity). I can arrive at Penang, Bintulu, Sibu, Tawau, Kuantan, Kuching, Labuan, Miri, Sandakan, or Langkawi, whichever is most convenient for you. All I need do is inform the airline which destination I'd like to arrive at and they'll handle the arrangements on my ticket to get me there.

I tell you this to convince you that I am VERY serious about following through with this.

In the event that we meet and you elect not to do business with me, I will expect full reimbursement for the cost of the purchased round trip ticket ($950.00) plus any and all costs incurred by hotel stays and meals. In the event that we come to a mutual agreement to do business during my stay in Malaysia, I will of course be covering the costs of all travel, meals and hotel occupancies. My attorneys at White, Lumbergh, & DeFresh (SHP PN Ltd., Buhmfuch, NJ) have informed me that this is the traditional deferred practice with such arrangements.

Now, regarding the cell phone call:

For the time being, it will be necessary to call you from my office so that a record of the call can be kept by my secretary, Gary T. Pyrate, for accounting purposes. I file any and all paperwork for LRG Enterprises (including any and all phone call records) with Hitchworld Accounting Services, as according to our charter mandate under Flappo Ltd. Partnership (in cooperartion with Grimsdale Enterprises LLC).

I give you this information as a sign of trust between us. Please bear in mind that these are EXTREMELY high level corporations not generally known to (or accessable by) the average public. For my security and business interests here, and since this regards such a high amount of cash transferral, I will need to call you, however, this can be done on a day and time of your choosing.

Anxiously waiting your reply. I would like to be in Malaysia by next week to complete the arrangements and begin the process of fund transferral to a dedicated account within the borders of the U.S., so please be very specific and prompt about your reply.

Sincerely,

Alan T. Panthere
Executive Owner
LRG Industries, Inc.

Dan
10-18-2007, 02:07 AM
LMMFAO.

Nice One Bob.:)

You Should Send A Picture Of Alan.lol

bueno bob
10-18-2007, 02:16 AM
Originally posted by Dan
LMMFAO.

Nice One Bob.:)

You Should Send A Picture Of Alan.lol

Yeah...that'll probably be the final hammer drop.

http://a988.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/37/l_ae3c8f8d9ab7757c36c0127b73588d4b.jpg

bueno bob
10-18-2007, 02:16 AM
God damn, I never get tired of that shop...lol

Dan
10-18-2007, 02:25 AM
Damn,That's One Mean Panther.

bueno bob
10-18-2007, 02:26 AM
Celina Milan is just going to have to give me something to keep this going on here, no photo, no cell phone...

Although I did a quickie search and discovered that "Celina Milan" has a friend profile up on a personals site. Seems to be a 24 year old male that lives in Nigeria...

Hmm. You know, I think I AM being scammed.

:mad:

Dan
10-18-2007, 02:40 AM
Say It's Not True Bob?

binnie
10-18-2007, 03:29 AM
Originally posted by Dan
Damn,That's One Mean Panther.

:D

Dan
10-18-2007, 03:48 AM
If He Bites You,You Are Looking At About 100 Stitches.

Anonymous
10-18-2007, 05:53 AM
Celina Milan is just going to have to give me something to keep this going on here, no photo, no cell phone...

Although I did a quickie search and discovered that "Celina Milan" has a friend profile up on a personals site. Seems to be a 24 year old male that lives in Nigeria...

Hmm. You know, I think I AM being scammed.

:mad:

I warned you... all points sign to yes, Bob...

You just may be in the brink of falling to an extremely well-organized scam network.

Then again, the possiblity that she has poor understanding of the English language may have something to do with it.

Gawd knows it's the most difficult language in the world, English.

Just check out around the board.

binnie
10-18-2007, 07:11 AM

Then again, the possiblity that she has poor understanding of the English language may have something to do with it.

Gawd knows it's the most difficult language in the world, English.

Speak English or die!

bueno bob
10-18-2007, 10:16 AM
Celina, Celina, Celina...what AM I supposed to do with him?

----------------------------------------

----- Original Message -----
To:
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 2:41 AM
Subject: Hello Mr Alan, can i have your phone number pls!!!

Hello Mr Alan, can i have your phone number pls!!!

----------------------------------------

Celina, did you even BOTHER to read my last email?

Re-read it, figure out what it actually says, and then YOU give me your cell phone number because I MUST keep a record on file of ALL CELL PHONE CALLS with my accounting office for legal reasons. This is STANDARD OPERATING POLICY in regards to these sorts of transactions according to my lawyers and YOU, Celina, don't seem to be following any of them. Are you even serious about this? I will be to Malaysia within the week, if necessary, but YOU NEED TO DO THIS CORRECTLY.

I am MORE than sure there are other opportunities for me as children with parents in the oil industry seem to get killed in car crashes on abandoned roads all the time. I receive at least six emails about it from different people in different countries every week, and they all have millions of dollars (billions, in fact) that they need to get into secure American bank accounts. Which leads me to wonder why there are any third world countries at all if such a large amount of currency is just floating around between so many different people, but never mind.

I WILL move along to these other offers if you're not going to do this LEGALLY, or if you're unwilling to treat this matter seriously. Give me your cell phone number and a time to call and we'll move this along. If not, I wish you the best of luck with everyone else who I'm sure are currently waiting to go to Malaysia and do business with you.

Celina, I am an important person with VERY high contacts and VERY well to do clients who have business interests that I MUST address. People like Kenny Rogers and Julius Irving, for example. I like you and believe your offer is sincere and honest, but I do not have time to play games with you. Period. If you want to do business, you need to do business correctly.

If you can't (or won't) operate within what my attorneys at White, Lumbergh and DeFresh assure me are reasonable, legal and traditional boundaries, then I wish you good day. Good luck finding someone else to complete this transaction with.

Alan T. Panthere
Executive Owner
LRG Industries, Inc.

------------------------------------------

bueno bob
10-18-2007, 10:20 AM
Now let's see if Celina jumps to, now that her fish is almost off the hook...lol

bueno bob
10-18-2007, 03:08 PM
My wife just showed me a funny website with some more shit like this...

http://www.419eater.com

bueno bob
10-25-2007, 03:42 AM
Two weeks...no contact -

Bird has flown... :(

VanHalener
10-25-2007, 04:00 AM
Here's to ya, African Scamming Bird...
http://i24.tinypic.com/52ibr4.jpg

binnie
10-25-2007, 04:07 AM
Bob, you do good work brother....

Dan
10-25-2007, 01:26 PM
Two weeks...no contact -

Bird has flown... :(

Damn,She Was Onto You.:)

BlimpyCHIMP™
12-13-2007, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by binnie
Bob, you do good work brother....

http://www.geocities.com/scamjokepage/

BEFORE YOU GUYS SHOWED UP

BEFORE THE DLRARMY GOT BACK ONLINE AFTER THE BEPH CRASH, MEMBERS OF THE DLRML DAVID LEE ROTH MAILING LIST ALREADY DID A SCAMBAITING

BC!!
GEE 5 YEARS TOO LATE FOR THE PARTY BUT THANKS FOR COMIN

BlimpyCHIMP™
12-13-2007, 02:14 PM
THIS IS REALLY A PISSER YOU KNOW THAT

YOU GUYS ARE ALWAYS STEALING FROM US OUR POSTING STYLES NOW YOURE DOWN TO THE BONE FOR IDEAS SO YOU GO BACK TO THE HONEYPOT™ TO OBTAIN MORE CONTENT

THATS FUCKT

BC!!
YOU DIDNT THINK SOMEONE WOULD CATCH THIS FRAUD YOU OUT EH

Matt White
12-13-2007, 05:40 PM
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Wha?!?

DrMaddVibe
12-15-2007, 09:15 AM
I just want to see how far I can drag 'em out; if they don't start sending me pictures within an e-mail or two, I'm probably going to cut the line...

There's a site...
http://www.thescambaiter.com/

Dedicated to just how far you can take it. If you have the time to read their stories you'll find one where they sent a stove and a washing machine COD.

Enjoy.