PDA

View Full Version : The NickDFresh / Black Flag Arbitration

LoungeMachine
10-12-2007, 12:49 PM
Look you guys, we're going to finish this once and for all.

Here's the funny thing.

YOU'RE BOTH WELL-EDUCATED, FUNNY AS SHIT, WELL INFORMED AND IMPORTANT POSTERS IN HERE.

But for some strange reason, you continue to swing your handbags at each other, and I hate it.

It's no secret Nick and I are good friends. And the mod code in here is the enemy of my friend, is my enemy too.

But the thing is, I love Blackflags posts and takes.

He and I have had out petty squabbles, as he and FORD have.

He did start out here with shit-stirring troll tendencies.

However, from an outside perspective, Nick and Black share alot of common positions, and if they weren't so bent on flaming the fuck out of each other, they might realize they're basically coming from the same side.

So, here's the deal.

One last chance at flinging your best shots at each other. Get it out of your system.

Because I fucking guarantee you that once you've gotten it out of your system, and had a good laugh about it, you'll realize how much you're actually glad the other is posting in here.

Now, since the Nobel Prizes have already been awarded, there is really nothing in this for ME. [other than the satisfaction of having brought these two lovers together]

So.

Handbags at 10 paces.

Tampons are optional.

Let's get it on.

:gulp:

Nickdfresh
10-12-2007, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
But the thing is, I love Blackflags posts and takes.

LOL You didn't like him when he followed you around the site flaming everything you said a few months back...:D

I don't care if you like him or not. I really don't. He doesn't have to be your "enemy" enema.

But I don't see the purpose of this thread. I doubt we really acknowledge each other that much and just occasionally snipe here and there. It's not like it's an all out war ruining every thread...

And 'flag IS a shit stirrer, though I doubt he's set out to be a troll...

BTW, I voted option 3. I might change this poll when you're not looking Lounge.:D

LoungeMachine
10-12-2007, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
LOL You didn't like him when he followed you around the site flaming everything you said a few months back...:D

I

:D

I hated the fucking prick.

But I don't see the purpose of this thread.

Sheer sport :D

He doesn't have to be your "enemy" enema.

Sorry, I can't help but hate the same people you do. It's weird, almost uncanny. ;)

It's not like it's an all out war ruining every thread...

True.

It's strictly low-level handbags. But the nuclear option remains....

LoungeMachine
10-12-2007, 01:05 PM

BTW, I voted option 3. I might change this poll when you're not looking Lounge.:D

I voted option 4.

I should be de-modded, banned, and deported for simply thinking about you 2 vaginas. :D

Lqskdiver
10-12-2007, 01:11 PM
I voted 4 also, only because I missed said flame wars.

;)

jhale667
10-12-2007, 01:25 PM
Paraphrasing something originally posted by LoungeMachine

Here's the funny thing.

(THEY)'RE BOTH WELL-EDUCATED, FUNNY AS SHIT, WELL INFORMED AND IMPORTANT POSTERS IN HERE.

That's why I voted #3...that and, as you know, I'm all about vaginas....:rolleyes:

Ellyllions
10-12-2007, 01:37 PM
I'm sorry, but I had to vote the fourth option.

Why?
Well I really haven't been involved with the most recent handbag war, and while I'm sure that some here believe that Nick is in fact a douche, douching is actually not healthy for a vagina at all. If Blackflag is most certainly found to be a vagina, I couldn't actually condone the douching there of so that point remains mute with respect to either of them.

But the ultimate reason I voted number 4 is that my pm box is still empty which leads me to suspect...

LoungeMachine
10-12-2007, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by Ellyllions

But the ultimate reason I voted number 4 is that my pm box is still empty which leads me to suspect...

Quid Pro Quo, baby....

Ellyllions
10-12-2007, 01:53 PM
You didn't ask, you offered. War isn't innocent either.

I stand by my assumption.

WACF
10-12-2007, 02:42 PM
I voted 5...someone has to keep this from getting away from what is important.

scamper
10-12-2007, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by WACF
I voted 5...someone has to keep this from getting away from what is important.

yep

jhale667
10-12-2007, 02:56 PM
Wait a minute...number 5 wasn't an option when I voted, I wanna change it now...:D

LoungeMachine
10-12-2007, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by jhale667
Wait a minute...number 5 wasn't an option when I voted, I wanna change it now...:D

Won't be the last change, either..... :D

JoeTHUNDER'SMAN
10-12-2007, 03:50 PM
i voted to see elly's tits. i like tits and am not gay any more that fatass thunder gaycon left. he did have some nice tits though!

Warham
10-12-2007, 03:53 PM
You didn't ask, you offered. War isn't innocent either.

I stand by my assumption.

You want a picture, you got a picture. But there's a rule or two you must follow. :)

FORD
10-12-2007, 03:56 PM
Blackfag is a douche, but I had to vote for option #5 :D

Warham
10-12-2007, 03:57 PM
I voted for option #7. :D

Nickdfresh
10-12-2007, 04:03 PM
:mad:

Warham
10-12-2007, 04:12 PM
Hehe

Warham
10-12-2007, 04:13 PM
I wish you just could keep adding new options. This thing could be fucking funning after a month or so.

Lqskdiver
10-12-2007, 05:09 PM
Typical liberal...changing the ballots to suit.

I vote numero cinco!

Ellyllions
10-12-2007, 05:35 PM
Oh this is getting hilarious.

C'mon War gimme your rules...

And by the way, you chicken shits...there was a pm in my inbox and it was sweet .....;)

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1j_fxs8mUcQ"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1j_fxs8mUcQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

blonddgirl777
10-12-2007, 05:37 PM
I wanna see Elly's bikini pic...!

Dan
10-12-2007, 05:38 PM
Where Are The Tits?

Ellyllions
10-12-2007, 05:46 PM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qsLhoX_tjDw"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qsLhoX_tjDw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Ellyllions
10-12-2007, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by blonddgirl777
I wanna see Elly's bikini pic...!

Trade ya!

Warham
10-12-2007, 05:51 PM
C'mon War gimme your rules...

No passing it on to others. :)

Ellyllions
10-12-2007, 06:48 PM
You've got my word.

Warham
10-12-2007, 06:50 PM

LoungeMachine
10-12-2007, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by Lqskdiver
Typical liberal...changing the ballots to suit.

I vote numero cinco!

:rolleyes:

There, I added you to the poll, now quit yer crying....

Dan
10-12-2007, 08:33 PM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qsLhoX_tjDw"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qsLhoX_tjDw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

My Dream Girl.:D

blonddgirl777
10-12-2007, 09:19 PM
Trade ya!

Deal!

blonddgirl777
10-12-2007, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by Dan
My Dream Girl.:D

Na-ha!
Tell me you're joking!!!

This is disgusting... in a freak show kinda way... :(

What kinda woman would want to to that to herself? :rolleyes:

Dan
10-12-2007, 09:50 PM
LOL

He Got Her.:D

FORD
10-12-2007, 09:54 PM
Diebold sure hit this one hard.

blonddgirl777
10-12-2007, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Diebold...

What does THAT mean???

Sorry... my pocket size "Collins Gem" French-English dictionary doen't have this word... :o

Nickdfresh
10-12-2007, 10:13 PM
Diebold, Inc. is a company, specializing in the production of electronic, digital machines such as ATMs and voting machines....

The seeming conservative bent of the company and the apparent ease of hacking into their machines to change votes has led many on the left in the US to claim that Diebold's machines have been used in what amounts to voter fraud on behalf of the Bush administration....

See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diebold

FORD
10-12-2007, 10:21 PM
Diebold, Inc. is a company, specializing in the production of electronic, digital machines such as ATMs and voting machines....

The seeming conservative bent of the company and the apparent ease of hacking into their machines to change votes has led many on the left in the US to claim that Diebold's machines have been used in what amounts to voter fraud on behalf of the Bush administration....

See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diebold

Well, that and the mathematical impossibility that Bush, who lost the 2000 election, could have won the 2004 election, after losing voters in every subsection of the Republican base.

LoungeMachine
10-13-2007, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by FORD
Well, that and the mathematical impossibility that Bush, who lost the 2000 election, could have won the 2004 election, after losing voters in every subsection of the Republican base.

Now we have a thread.. :D

Blackflag
10-13-2007, 12:59 AM
And 'flag IS a shit stirrer, though I doubt he's set out to be a troll...

If you're not stirring shit, you're just a waste of protein, so I'm inclined to vote 1, or more accurately 3.

But the boobies got the best of me. :tits:

Ellyllions
10-13-2007, 08:12 AM
Blonddgrl is a babe.
That is all.

Nickdfresh
10-13-2007, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by Blackflag
If you're not stirring shit, you're just a waste of protein, so I'm inclined to vote 1, or more accurately 3.

But the boobies got the best of me. :tits:

Well, I can see how you'd object to wasting protein.

Remember to swallow.:)

blonddgirl777
10-13-2007, 11:07 AM
Blonddgrl is a babe.
That is all.

Ha... well... so are you, dear! ;)