PDA

View Full Version : sorry everyone!!!

Vanessa
10-14-2007, 09:32 PM
on friday i posted a thread about me telling you about an incident that happened, today i go and check and the thread waserased andsaying that me and jessie were the same person i just want to set things straight and apologize and the story is true i'm not telling bullshit i'm still fucking bruised i just wanted your opinion,and about me and jessie we are not the same person she's my cousin we share the same email adresses i'm sorry and thans for the comments

ALinChainz
10-14-2007, 09:36 PM
We know the score. We have ways of checking.

Give it a rest.

You want attention, get a pet.

Nothing to do with email addresses.

Don't be stupid.

You didn't have to start a new thread about it, gives you away.

Vanessa
10-14-2007, 09:43 PM
ok don't believe me i'm telling the truth and wanted the set things straight believe what you want

Redballjets88
10-14-2007, 09:45 PM
wtf is going on here.

PlexiBrown
10-14-2007, 10:15 PM
wtf is going on here.

Some chick fell out of a hot air balloon and landed on her cousin or something.

ALinChainz
10-14-2007, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by PlexiBrown
Some chick fell out of a hot air balloon and landed on her cousin or something.

lol

Worth a five vote.

Nickdfresh
10-14-2007, 10:46 PM
Yeah, so you and your "slutty cousin" use the same e-mail address, and IP?

Yeah, okay. Buyin' that!

FORD
10-15-2007, 01:32 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Yeah, so you and your "slutty cousin" use the same e-mail address, and IP?

Yeah, okay. Buyin' that!

Probably posting from a college library.

The server is "dewey.smc.edu."

Dewey would be a logical name for a library server. The only question I have is how smc is coming from the LA area.

I thought "smc" meant Southern Methodist College" which is in Dallas, I believe. Or at least that's what the e mails said after I signed their petition to keep the ChimpResidential Library off their campus.

Diamondjimi
10-15-2007, 01:44 AM
Originally posted by Vanessa
on friday i posted a thread about me telling you about blah ,blah ,blah , blah. blah ,blah ,blah , blah.[/

WHATEVER....

SHOW US YER TITZ !!!:p

LoungeMachine
10-15-2007, 01:59 AM
on friday i posted a thread about me telling you about an incident that happened, today i go and check and the thread waserased andsaying that me and jessie were the same person i just want to set things straight and apologize and the story is true i'm not telling bullshit i'm still fucking bruised i just wanted your opinion,and about me and jessie we are not the same person she's my cousin we share the same email adresses i'm sorry and thans for the comments

The voices in your head are real....

Listen to the voices......

They will tell you what to do......

:gulp:

Coyote
10-15-2007, 04:13 AM
Originally posted by FORD

Dewey would be a logical name for a library server. The only question I have is how smc is coming from the LA area.

I thought "smc" meant Southern Methodist College" which is in Dallas, I believe. Or at least that's what the e mails said after I signed their petition to keep the ChimpResidential Library off their campus.

Or could it just be another Pen-shenanigan?

Hardrock69
10-15-2007, 09:25 AM
Christ....this chick needs to go sob about this crap somewhere else.

Hey everyone here is my cousin.

I am sorry.

Shall I go on?
:rolleyes:

Cato
10-15-2007, 09:58 AM
I'm sorry that I didn't notice that thread.

Cato
10-15-2007, 09:59 AM
sorry again

ALMOSTsaved
10-15-2007, 10:34 AM

Could this possibly be the longest "run on" sentence in Roth Army history?

Nickdfresh
10-15-2007, 11:21 AM

It is, I checked...

It's a college in Santa Monica, the medical research dept. I think...

This is the same yippy broad who was full of helpful tips on the illegal immigrants she lives with in LA, the "Jessie" persona started a retarded "my slutty cousin wants to meet Dave" thread.

This is an attention getting troll all the way...

In fact, Santa Monica? dare I say....

No, I won't say it.:)

bueno bob
10-15-2007, 01:25 PM
Here's a girl named Vanessa who's kind enough to show us her boobs.

http://sensualarousalblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/01/vanessa_twistys_01.jpg

Dan
10-15-2007, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob

Damn.:)

Diamondjimi
10-15-2007, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob

Thanx Bob !
;)

VanHalener
10-15-2007, 05:17 PM
Nice Bob, nice!:rockit2:

Here is another interesting Vanessa, no cousin included :( ...
http://i20.tinypic.com/qxrww8.jpg

Ozzy Fudd
10-15-2007, 05:19 PM
How old argh ya tryin to be today.
Fab....is that you.;)

Ozzy Fudd
10-15-2007, 05:20 PM
It might be the gunt again.

Ally_Kat
10-15-2007, 06:25 PM

Huh? What are you talkign about, Ford? Her and Jessie are dsl.irvnca.pacbell.net.

Ally_Kat
10-15-2007, 06:34 PM

How stupid do you think we are? The only thing 19 about you is your maturity level and having to be a cocksucking, tit-flashing attention whore.

Get a life.

Or better yet, kill yourself. You don't deserve life.

LoungeMachine
10-15-2007, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
How stupid do you think we are? The only thing 19 about you is your maturity level and having to be a cocksucking, tit-flashing attention whore.

Get a life.

Or better yet, kill yourself. You don't deserve life.

:eek:

*note to self*

Stay on Ally's good side regardless the cost....

:(

Nickdfresh
10-15-2007, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
Huh? What are you talkign about, Ford? Her and Jessie are dsl.irvnca.pacbell.net.

Not her post in the Front Line. She must post from home and school...

Although, it's interesting she has two different IPs, yet has to share an E-mail addy...

With her cousin? Who does that!?:D