PDA

View Full Version : Grate News For thome, and Other Illiterates

LoungeMachine
10-15-2007, 11:43 AM
Cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs, threes hpoe for thome..

Jim Shetterlini
10-15-2007, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs, threes hpoe for thome..

Dude, you might want to try using spell check, your message is a fuckin mess! Srascsim

thome
10-15-2007, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine

The creativity and skill in the -BLISTERING- essay is outstanding.:lol: :baaa:

bueno bob
10-15-2007, 01:25 PM
Grate!

thome
10-15-2007, 01:36 PM
http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n189/thome_2006/Oopzz.jpg

Hardrock69
10-15-2007, 02:22 PM
WOOT!
:cool:

Douglas T.