PDA

View Full Version : Imus Back...with a 40 second delay

LoungeMachine
10-15-2007, 03:24 PM
http://www.tmz.com/2007/10/15/imus-plotting-radio-return-ready-for-war/

Imus Plotting Radio Return -- "Ready for War!"
Posted Oct 15th 2007 2:28PM by TMZ Staff

Disgraced radio talker Don Imus has re-emerged after Nappygate, and not in a small way -- he'll be coming to the country's biggest talk radio station on December 3, says the Drudge Report.

The I-Man has made a deal with WABC in New York to bring his "Imus in the Morning" show back to the airwaves in what Drudge is calling an "eight-figure, multi-year contract." That's eight figures, as in, north of $10 million a year. "Don is rested, humbled, and ready for war!" says a studio source.

Still, WABC isn't taking any chances that Imus' often loud mouth won't cause any crazy ripples. "We'll have him on a standard 40-second delay," says the source. Imus settled with former employer CBS over his breach-of-contract lawsuit, reportedly for a cool $20 million.

LoungeMachine
10-15-2007, 03:27 PM
Imus Returns, Will Avenge Hillary¡¯s ¡®Shameless Exploitation¡¯ of Rutgers Controversy

By Noel Sheppard | October 15, 2007 - 10:12 ET

If Matt Drudge is correct, the briefly excommunicated Don Imus will not only be back on the radio in December, but has also been hired by the leading talk radio station in the nation.

Deliciously, Imus is "particularly incensed by Senator Hillary Clinton's ¡®shameless exploitation' of the Rutgers situation."

Of course, it is safe to assume Imus is fully aware the group that disseminated transcripts of his broadcast concerning the Rutgers women's basketball team, Media Matters for America, is an organization that Clinton admitted in August she "helped start and support."

The exclusive posted at the Drudge Report early Monday morning explained the details (emphasis added):

Story Continues Below Ad ¡ý
In a dramatic and dazzling career rebound, controversial radio host Don Imus has secured a deal returning him to the airwaves on December 3 -- this time on the nation's most listened to talk station, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned!

"Imus In The Morning" will make high-impact resurrection on WABC in New York City, top sources reveal.

[...]

Imus is said to be particularly incensed by Senator Hillary Clinton's "shameless exploitation" of the Rutgers situation.

The senator, who Imus has called "satan" and the "devil", traveled to Rutgers in April to praise the women's basketball team for its response to the controversy. In a campaign email, Hillary called Imus's comments "small-minded bigotry and coarse sexism."

"Hillary, prepare to meet your maker!" a source close to the host joked early Monday.

Right-thinking Americans across the fruited plain should hope that Imus is going to make it a crusade to expose the various entities in this nation such as Media Matters and the Center for American Progress which are indeed nothing more than propaganda arms of the Clintons.

Good luck, Don. Give ¡®em hell!

¡ªNoel Sheppard is an economist, business owner, and Associate Editor of NewsBusters.

thome
10-16-2007, 10:29 AM
The question should be -WHY- he is just some filler fodder .

Crusty old Mitt .........God what a grill....... looks like he stuck his face on the surface of the sun........ pissing in a phone booth puke all down inside his shirt calling his dealer, (pistol loaded in his hand cursing the pink elephant that shot up all his smack,) with a dime he stole from some passed out gandy.

Red eyed and sweaty every morning big cowboy hat(darkest sun glasses made), pulled down tight as to keep the range weather off him .........inside the studio.

Yeah, he is a real prize we need to hear more from.

Yeap, he's clean and sober too.

I'd rather Cardinal O'Paddy, WTF his name was, had a show, it was all of Imus that made any contribution to radio.

Nothing better than a tool of this magnitude cursing others..Need more Imus!!!!

How about need less, go to your ranch save some kids, do the duty of the good fight.

God, what a carcass.... the will to survive ....Imus's will!, to drag that mummy around for three thousand years..... incredible!

Maybe ,Ahmenhopt-up the III, should have a show.

He is a living cadaver.

That Grill is a Mitt!!!

I'll be in the basement.

*lame comedy by thome not ment to be used as a tool to figure thome out*

alexpgrimes
10-16-2007, 11:03 AM
I just don't get Imus. he's not funny not in the least.

LoungeMachine
10-16-2007, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by thome

I'll be in the basement.

Trailers have basements??

who knew.

thome
10-16-2007, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Trailers have basements??

who knew.

Under the Vinyl skirt where I keep the bodies...shhhh

"It puts the lotion on it's body or it gets the hose again."

Granny nitted that sai'n and put it into the -home sweet home- picher frame
Uncle Cletis bought for his brother who was getting married to his own sisters, brothers, cousin who was Carl before the accident.

Jeez, I gotta get some hepl.
:cool: :eek: