PDA

View Full Version : i had a cool dream..........

ace diamond
10-15-2007, 06:31 PM
last night i had a dream that i got to interview spambo and ask him questions about anything i wanted.

so i asked "hey sammy,when you were in van halen, why did you always refuse to sing the david lee roth songs?don't get me wrong, i liked you in montrose and most of your solo stuff is cool.......but it always really pissed me off that you refused to sing the roth songs.
the setlists during your tenure was utterly deviod of the roth songs with the execption of jump,panama and ain't talkin' 'bout love-only because those are big hits and standards........so i would like to know what the hell is your fucking problem with singing those songs......why do you try to act like that era of the vh legacy does not exist? i find that, as a fan of CLASSIC VAN HALEN ,I find that the main reasons, along with the long list of really shitty-ass fucking lame dickwad ballads to be why the hard core VH fan base hates you and caused so many,myself included, to leave the VH fanbase. What have you got to say for yourself?

SPAMMY DID NOT SAY A DAMN THING........HE JUST GOT UP AND RAN OUT OF THE ROOM CRYING LIKE THE LITTLE BITCH THAT HE IS!!!!!!!

jharp84
10-15-2007, 06:38 PM
i JUST SAW THAT ON YOUTUBE!

ace diamond
10-15-2007, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by jharp84
i JUST SAW THAT ON YOUTUBE!

POST IT HERE,JUICE!

jharp84
10-15-2007, 06:55 PM
Cannot right now mate! Pre-party started for 10/16! I am sure you will find PLENTY! Wish you were here w/us Bro!

ace diamond
10-15-2007, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by jharp84
Cannot right now mate! Pre-party started for 10/16! I am sure you will find PLENTY! Wish you were here w/us Bro!

fucking have a toast for me,buddy!!!