PDA

View Full Version : Do you ever "throw the cap away" after opening a bottle of liquor?

rustoffa
10-19-2007, 01:02 AM
Earlier today, I was hobbling around this friend of mines garage....trying to figure out how a perfectly machined spacer wasn't helping his piece-of-shit TRIUMPH woes. See, he had decided to replace the original rear wheel with an an old GPZ piece of shit. Baffling...just full-on rat bike nonsense. So, in favor of noticing how the sprocket bolts were too short, I asked if I could get a beer. Next thing you know, homeboy is brandishing a bottle of JIM BEAM ULTRA or some shit. I'm like, "where's the beer?" That's when he took the cap off the bottle of liquor, and threw it into a pile of rusty sheet metal. I'm like, "hey, the sprocket bolts are too short...you could get some longer ones, or machine another spacer."

It's like the forest and the trees...occasionally, you just need another set of eyes. I've been in the same dunce corner.

So as I'm fixin' to leave, his wife shows up, and wants to know where the fucking bottle of liquor is!! She's like "WHAT THE FUCK DO I HAVE TO DO, BURY IT??" I'm like, "it's okay, we didn't drink it." She goes, "it's a house warming gift for _ _ _ _ _ and _ _ _ _ _ _.....where is it?"

I pointed to the bottle, made do with the pleasantries, and just walked out.

'WHERE'S THE FUCKING CAP????"
:drive:

thome
10-19-2007, 02:09 AM
Originally posted by rustoffa
Earlier today, I was hobbling around this friend of mines ...

I pointed to the bottle, made do with the pleasantries, and just walked out.

]
:drive:

I am never that smart .I usually stick around till the cops show and wake up in a no smoking room, on a steel washer.:(

Nitro Express
10-19-2007, 10:31 PM
I'm picky. I like very clean ice in my cocktails. I always cap my booze because I usually drink it from a glass.

thome
10-19-2007, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
I'm picky. I like very clean ice in my cocktails. I always cap my booze because I usually drink it from a glass.

You ever been at a bar where you can request Evian Spring Water
Ice cubes.

Oh, I have and the the silly human asking for this pleasantry has his Vodka Tonic w/ Evian Ice cubes made from Well drink Vodka...*hurl*

Killer.

People RULE!

I say keep the bottle capped the Spirits will ecsape ...

After all this nonsense how does the -Bike ride- now that the wheels are in line..?

Escaping spirits crooked alignment fishride spooky instability need to know.

CVH Rulz
10-20-2007, 12:00 AM
Hey thome...who's doing the artwork in your sig? You?

thome
10-20-2007, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by CVH Rulz
Hey thome...who's doing the artwork in your sig? You?

Arer you the Po-Liec perhaps wantin to arrest me fer the stealitization
of other peoples pics and things.

Just kidding, yeah it's me .

I ain't selli'n em officer!:D

Honest they is all for my personal use....:eek:

CVH Rulz
10-20-2007, 12:28 AM
Well, they are pretty cool...:cool:

thome
10-20-2007, 01:13 AM
Originally posted by CVH Rulz
Well, they are pretty cool...:cool:

Thanks .The one in your sig is great.

Nitro Express
10-20-2007, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by thome
You ever been at a bar where you can request Evian Spring Water
Ice cubes.

Oh, I have and the the silly human asking for this pleasantry has his Vodka Tonic w/ Evian Ice cubes made from Well drink Vodka...*hurl*

Killer.

People RULE!

I say keep the bottle capped the Spirits will ecsape ...

After all this nonsense how does the -Bike ride- now that the wheels are in line..?

Escaping spirits crooked alignment fishride spooky instability need to know.

I'll put the water that comes out of my well against Evian anyday of the week. We used to have glaciers up in the mountains around here but the warm summers are doing a toll on them. This summer the Tetons were almost completely bare. I've never seen them that way before and I've been coming here my whole life.

thome
10-20-2007, 07:03 PM
Ice cold well water is unbelievably good tasting like fast running glacier water, after it has filtered down a mountainside..Nothing like it.

I'm Down.

Nitro Express
10-21-2007, 02:19 AM
Originally posted by thome
Ice cold well water is unbelievably good tasting like fast running glacier water, after it has filtered down a mountainside..Nothing like it.

I'm Down.

Our water table is fed from snowmelt and glacial runoff and the soil around here is volcanic so it works like one big filter. What comes out of my tap is ice cold (year round) and tastes better than anything you are going to buy in a bottle in a store. It's the real deal. Hell. I sould bottle the stuff and sell it. LOL!