So there..

BigBadBrian
05-13-2004, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by bonefish
So there..

Fuck off. :gulp:

knuckleboner
05-13-2004, 11:31 AM
"savages?" i didn't agree with the decision to go to war in iraq. still don't.

but to call bush and the UN savages is just stupid. or ignorant. or both.

DaveIsKing
05-13-2004, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by bonefish
So there..

Fuck you, you goddamn TRAITOR. You are one of these flower-sniffing, peace and love utopian sons of bitches who doesn't know reality from your goddamn fantasy world. I don't like Bush or Kerry either, but they are not to be compared to those TERRORISTS.

You are a non-existent puke. Why don't you go live in the MIDDLE EAST you ingrate!

You're kind is what pussified AMERICA. Pussy!

FORD
05-13-2004, 12:52 PM
Actually, linking Bush to the terrorists is quite valid, since Al Qaeda was his daddy's creation.

DaveIsKing
05-13-2004, 01:06 PM
I am really sick and tired of hearing Americans talk about "negotiations", "peace", "playing by the rules", "illegal wars", etc.

Look, Bush got us in this war. He is an asshole. But all this fucking conspiracy theory bullshit is a load of LIBERAL CRAP.

Why do Liberals care about FOREIGNERS, FAGS, AND LAZY PEOPLE more than the backbone of this nation?

I'd say the old DEMOCRATS like FDR are dead. The new LIBBIE-CRATS have stole the Democratic Party from the working man.

Fuck Iraq. Fuck the Middle East.

Teddy Roosevelt, FDR, JFK and Ronald Reagan all would've handled this the right way. "TAKE NO SHIT OFF OF THESE PUKES."

But, no! Now we have BUSH I, CLINTON, & BUSH II. Pussy America is history as long as we have leaders who care more about the feelings of rogue nations than TRUTH and REALITY.

And as long as there are DREAMERS who smoke their pipes up the ass of Uncle Spam, then we'll never have a REAL PRESIDENT EVER AGAIN. Just pussies like Carter and Clinton and losers like the Bushes.

ELVIS
05-13-2004, 01:16 PM
American Savage pukes ??

DaveIsKing
05-13-2004, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
American Savage pukes ??

Elvis, we may not agree all the time. But, I think we can agree that this guy is a complete fuck-up.

sylvia73
05-13-2004, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by DaveIsKing
I am really sick and tired of hearing Americans talk about "negotiations", "peace", "playing by the rules", "illegal wars", etc.

Look, Bush got us in this war. He is an asshole. But all this fucking conspiracy theory bullshit is a load of LIBERAL CRAP.

Why do Liberals care about FOREIGNERS, FAGS, AND LAZY PEOPLE more than the backbone of this nation?

I'd say the old DEMOCRATS like FDR are dead. The new LIBBIE-CRATS have stole the Democratic Party from the working man.

Fuck Iraq. Fuck the Middle East.

Teddy Roosevelt, FDR, JFK and Ronald Reagan all would've handled this the right way. "TAKE NO SHIT OFF OF THESE PUKES."

But, no! Now we have BUSH I, CLINTON, & BUSH II. Pussy America is history as long as we have leaders who care more about the feelings of rogue nations than TRUTH and REALITY.

And as long as there are DREAMERS who smoke their pipes up the ass of Uncle Spam, then we'll never have a REAL PRESIDENT EVER AGAIN. Just pussies like Carter and Clinton and losers like the Bushes.
It seems to me like you should move to the Middle East, spout off your views, and prepare to have your throat cut from ear to ear, because you think, because you think...what you think is crap. Stirring shit with 13 year olds is your jolly, punk. In fact, just go outside and speak the way you do on a message board, anonymous to the world, because...because...you're a scared little pussy, pussy.

Yeh, I agree with "American savages" term. Did you ever see what a B-52 carpet bombing does, and much more sweet, naked, scared, pussy, "type on a message board," pussy. Pussy.

You're more of a pussy than me and I'm a woman. Do your parents pay your bills? Do you live in your mom's basement?

ELVIS
05-13-2004, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by sylvia73
Yeh, I agree with "American savages" term.

That is idiotic...

Did you ever see what a B-52 carpet bombing does

It effectively destroys targets. What's your point ??

:elvis:

Viking
05-13-2004, 09:09 PM
Hey, girlymen......

Yippee-ki-yay, muthafucka.

http://www.rickmanistareview.com/hans_tal.jpg

ELVIS
05-13-2004, 09:17 PM
Red X ???

:D

DaveIsKing
05-13-2004, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by sylvia73
It seems to me like you should move to the Middle East, spout off your views, and prepare to have your throat cut from ear to ear, because you think, because you think...what you think is crap. Stirring shit with 13 year olds is your jolly, punk. In fact, just go outside and speak the way you do on a message board, anonymous to the world, because...because...you're a scared little pussy, pussy.

Yeh, I agree with "American savages" term. Did you ever see what a B-52 carpet bombing does, and much more sweet, naked, scared, pussy, "type on a message board," pussy. Pussy.

You're more of a pussy than me and I'm a woman. Do your parents pay your bills? Do you live in your mom's basement?

You stupid fucking cunt. What kind of goddamn idiot are you, bitch?

You have delusions of competence. If you were any more stupid you would photosynthesize in sunlight.

Look, stupid liberal cunt, (SLC for short) all we need in this nation is more pathetic viewpoints like yours. You're not a woman either, you are a skanky cunt with a big mouth. And no intelligence whatsoever.

You usher idiocy into a new realm.

ELVIS
05-13-2004, 10:58 PM
She can't be from our shores...

DaveIsKing
05-13-2004, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
She can't be from our shores...

Sadly...she probably is.

ELVIS
05-13-2004, 11:08 PM
We will see IF she comes back...