PDA

View Full Version : Bill Maher kicks out 9/11 conspiracy nut!

BITEYOASS
10-21-2007, 10:42 AM
I would have done the same thing Bill did:

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CzrUD-5hf1A"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CzrUD-5hf1A" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

DrMaddVibe
10-21-2007, 02:49 PM
Kooks will be kooks!

At least Bill isn't having any of it.

Hummarstra
10-21-2007, 03:40 PM
I was two blocks from WTC when it all went down. I'll never forget the sound of the buildings collasping. For years I have described as the sound of a handful of match sticks as you slowly bend and break them. A slow cascading sound that started very small and gradually got louder and louder. There was no "boom" or bomb sound. And the windows blowing out as the towers came down were'nt from detonations but from the air on the floors having no place to go (as the building pancaked) but the path of least resistance - out the glass windows. That's why you see the windows blowing out as the building fell.

Nickdfresh
10-21-2007, 03:58 PM
You know, nothing says credibility and articulation like being a fucking crazy bitch screaming in the audience during a show taping. Thank God for people like him for showing me the light...

jhale667
10-21-2007, 04:14 PM
...As if being disruptive during a show taping is going to advance their cause. :rolleyes:

I mean, I've seen pics of the Tower 7 collapse, and while it DOES look fishy (no impact, fires, nothing, just a building collapsing in much the same manner as a controlled demolition, but there's no explosions!),
I'd like to hear a scientific reason for it...but I'm not running down to CBS to yell at a talk-show host...:p

http://e.photos.cx/wtc-7-small-7da.gif

That's the only gif file I could find quickly, but whether you believe the conspiracy theories or not -
does that not look a bit odd?

jhale667
10-21-2007, 04:31 PM
Here's a larger version...

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h217/jhale667/wtc-7_1_.gif

Anyone else think that looks weird? :confused:

Nickdfresh
10-21-2007, 04:50 PM
Well, being an animated GIF, yeah, it looks weird...

jhale667
10-21-2007, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Well, being an animated GIF, yeah, it looks weird...

:p You know what I mean...
If the building was supposedly fatally damaged by debris from the falling towers on the NORTH side or whatever,
wouldn't it have collapsed SIDEWAYS, instead of straight down ala an implosion? :confused:
I'm just saying I can see where people could draw that conclusion...not that they should go start yelling during tapings of "Real Time"...;)

FORD
10-21-2007, 05:51 PM
Yes it was a controlled demolition, No, yelling at Bill Maher isn't going to change anything.

Warham
10-21-2007, 05:57 PM
I don't believe it was any kind of controlled demolition.

How many people would have been involved in such an operation? 500? 1000? How do they keep all these people quiet?

Conspiracy theorists squeeze the evidence to fit into their theory, and if any evidence contradicts their theory, they disregard it.

Warham
10-21-2007, 06:00 PM
The US government can't keep the NSA spying and other top secret programs under wrap, because of leaks, but for some reason a huge plot to take out the WTC and the Pentagon on 9/11 could survive undetected for years. Heck, more information has gotten out from Area 51, and that doesn't even exist, according to the government.

It's ridiculous.

jhale667
10-21-2007, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by WAR
I don't believe it was any kind of controlled demolition.

While I agree it would be near impossible to keep something like that quiet,
NO ONE has been able to explain why it "imploded" when according to the official info, it was damage to ONE side that took it down.
I'm no engineer, but doesn't it stand to reason the damaged side would have fallen FIRST, thus causing the building to list to one side as it fell, rather than seemingly collapsing into its own footprint?
Please explain...

Nickdfresh
10-21-2007, 07:31 PM
I think I've read enough about it to think it did implode because of fire and after being peppered by debris and weakened by the collapse of the Twin Towers, which was a seismic event...

I don't know what about that is so hard to believe. But what makes me sick of this crap is that the WTC7 has become the last stand of the "Truth Movement" as most of the conspiracy 'evidence' they've thrown out there has been continually refuted and discredited...

I'm still waiting for the alternate "Truth Movement" MIHOP theory on how the gov't made four airliners and it's passengers disappear, plant explosives, prepared USAF drone aircraft, and how it was kept quiet with thousands involved by the sheer necessity of it. Nor have I seen any chart or time line on how the MIHOP forces were able to plan and organize this operation, or what assets such an operation would have required...

But all I've ever seen is "but it couldn't happen like that..." and "but that doesn't look right..." blah blah blah blah...

Of course, if this were done, then it would they would be forced to place their own theories under the same hyper-analysis that they do the official story...

jhale667
10-21-2007, 08:28 PM
I've never heard of an implosion caused by fire...explosive detonations at the foundation, sure, but...

I agree, it would take hundreds, if not thousands of people to pull it off, and it wouldn't easliy be kept secret forever, but....

If I remember correctly, 9/11 was the first time ANY skyscraper/high-rise building in history has been brought down by fire, much less three....
I'm just sayin'...:rolleyes:

Warham
10-21-2007, 08:40 PM
Yeah, but it's also the first skyscraper to be brought down by two airliners both carrying 1,000s of gallons of fuel.

Warham
10-21-2007, 08:40 PM
That wasn't your typical fire.

jhale667
10-21-2007, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by WAR
That wasn't your typical fire.

True, but experts have said even with all the jet fuel, the fire would not have reached the temperature necessary to melt steel....

I'm not even saying I buy the conspiracy shit, it's just odd how any attempt at logical discussion of it is seemingly suppressed...

Seshmeister
10-21-2007, 11:26 PM
I think there may be another thread about this...

jhale667
10-22-2007, 12:13 AM
Yeah, this kinda got derailed by us talking about what the hecklers/protesters/whatever were yelling about...:D

I think Maher handled the situation well, I was laughing my ass off when I watched it the other night..

"Do we have some fucking security in this building, or do I have to come up there and kick your ass out MYSELF?"

That Gary Kasparov dude was pretty impressive...:)

Nitro Express
10-22-2007, 12:51 AM
I used to work in demolition and no way would you be able to put the explosives in those towers without someone seeing it being done. Also, why hijack the planes and fly them into the buildings if you had bombs in them? Just say the terrorists bombed them.

Sure there are a lot of unanswered questions because this is the first time two huge skyscrapers got hit by airliners full of fuel. The other building might have gone down due to damage done by the tremendouse shaking caused by the twin towers coming down.

I just see the whole inside job thing as being far fetched.

Nitro Express
10-22-2007, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by Hummarstra
I was two blocks from WTC when it all went down. I'll never forget the sound of the buildings collasping. For years I have described as the sound of a handful of match sticks as you slowly bend and break them. A slow cascading sound that started very small and gradually got louder and louder. There was no "boom" or bomb sound. And the windows blowing out as the towers came down were'nt from detonations but from the air on the floors having no place to go (as the building pancaked) but the path of least resistance - out the glass windows. That's why you see the windows blowing out as the building fell.

No shit? Wow. The thing is, for thermite or explosives to be use, strategic parts of the structural steel would have to be exposed on both towers. That means removing wall panels and making a huge mess to do it. No way could anyone do it without people seeing this big so called maintenance project going on.

matt19
10-22-2007, 05:54 AM
Originally posted by jhale667
True, but experts have said even with all the jet fuel, the fire would not have reached the temperature necessary to melt steel....

I'm not even saying I buy the conspiracy shit, it's just odd how any attempt at logical discussion of it is seemingly suppressed...

True, but with the massive weight of the structure, it wouldn't have to melt, just weaken to a certain point. Once one gave they all gave.

BITEYOASS
10-22-2007, 05:58 AM
Added to that, explosives make a shitload of noise! And if you either live in Las Vegas or seen a demolition crew do it's work on an old building, then you know what I'm talking about. Here is a good video I saw on youtube that debunks the whole controlled demolition BS:

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_kSq663m0G8"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_kSq663m0G8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

I think I'll take this theory over the ones made by the same people who think people shouldn't be vaccinated, the government is putting live AIDS viruses in corn or even that we didn't land on the moon nutjob theory. Conspiracy theorists have to find some way to make money.

BITEYOASS
10-22-2007, 06:10 AM
I might as well vote for Giuliani also if Billary gets nominated. :D

Warham
10-22-2007, 07:30 AM

Who are these 'experts'?

BITEYOASS
10-22-2007, 08:10 AM
And who gives a shit about whether it would have melted steel?!?! The damn building had an airliner that crashed into it at the speed of over 400 mph! The weight of the aircraft itself along with the burning jet fuel would be enough to cause any building to collapse.

RUN AWAY! THE BLACK HELICOPTERS ARE COMING!!! :D

Nickdfresh
10-22-2007, 09:48 AM
If people actually did a little research looking at sources written by actual engineers, they'd know that the STEEL DID NOT MELT! No one has ever said it did. Heat makes steel lose tensile strength, up to 50% or more, which is what caused the collapse.

How many links of this shit do we have in here?

I know I've posted a bunch...

knuckleboner
10-22-2007, 11:08 AM

nitro, nick, biteyourass and matt19 are correct.

here's an image to help illustrate:

http://img3.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/585a39eeaf.jpg

1.) the outside beams of the WTC are all load bearing. the force of gravity is pulling each floor downwards. the support beams of the floor below it are each supporting a portion of that mass of the above floors.

2.) the plane's impact destroyed a few of the load-bearing columns, removing some of the ability of the lower floor to hold up the floors above the impact.

3.) the fires weakened the remaining steel support beams. any amount of heat will cause some level of weakening of steel. the force of gravity pulling down the mass of the floors above the impact remained the same, but now the floor holding it up has lost several support beams outright, and has had a number of its remaining beams weakened and therefore could not possibly support the same amount of total mass above it that it used to.

4.) when the remaining beams weaken enough, they can no longer support the force of gravity pulling down the floors above, and the beams fail. the floors above the impact come crashing down. the dropping of each floor now adds to the existing force of gravity pulling on the mass of the floor, causing each floor below to buckle as they are hit with the increasing falling floors.

thome
10-22-2007, 11:34 AM
Big deal have you even seen the other 10,000 ass munch media douchebags he has let sit down.

Whata joke this tool is .

Tom Snyder is dead man and this monkey fukk is Sh!t and a no count wannabee loud mouthed bitch.

Two face jerk pays hot leggy hookers to be seen with him.Then bitches about Paris Hilton being a bad influence on teens.

Yeah, I don't like him at all.

Trunk monkey could fill his chair and have a more interesting Vibe.

LoungeMachine
10-22-2007, 01:49 PM
And now for the conspiracy within the conspiracy....

It's been well documented that whenever the government wanted to quash scrutiny, they would place people withing the general public to act up, act out, be crazy, and generally make those that are doing the scrutinizing look like wing nuts.

These people disrupting Maher were BCE plants.

:gulp:

LoungeMachine
10-22-2007, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by thome
Big deal have you even seen the other 10,000 ass munch media douchebags he has let sit down.

Whata joke this tool is .

Tom Snyder is dead man and this monkey fukk is Sh!t and a no count wannabee loud mouthed bitch.

Two face jerk pays hot leggy hookers to be seen with him.Then bitches about Paris Hilton being a bad influence on teens.

Yeah, I don't like him at all.

Trunk monkey could fill his chair and have a more interesting Vibe.

Oh, STFU already,.....

:rolleyes:

matt19
10-22-2007, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Oh, STFU already,.....

:rolleyes:

Thank you.

Warham
10-22-2007, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
These people disrupting Maher were BCE plants.

:gulp:

No conspiracy necessary.

They are just nutty conspiracy freaks who don't have a life.