PDA

View Full Version : It's Islamofascist Awareness Week !!!!

LoungeMachine
10-22-2007, 01:43 PM
The Huffington Post
Larry Arnstein

It's Islamo-Fascism Awareness Week!
Posted October 21, 2007 | 07:51 PM (EST)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

October 22 kicks off Islamo-Fascism Awareness Week, time to take a hard look in the mirror and ask, "Am I an Islamo-Fascist and just not aware of it?"

If you're not sure, get out your copy of The Ultimate Counterterrorist Home Companion (or buy one) and turn to Chapter 18: Are There Terrorists in Your Own Family? which starts off with the section, Are You A Terrorist? After answering the questions, you'll know if you are, aren't, or (most likely) are a "person of interest." More soul searching will reveal if you're an Islamo-Fascist terrorist, which, frankly, you probably are.

It's hard to know for sure without consulting David Horowitz, because fascism and Islam aren't that closely related. It would be easier if he'd come up with Islamo-Theocracy, because then if you find yourself yearning restlessly late at night for the return of the Caliphate, uncertain how to behave without guidance from the religious police, you'd know you're an Islamo-Theocrat. But to be an Islamo-Fascist you also have to think that the best way to get those religious police patrolling your street is to blow yourself up in a crowded place, and even then, it's not easy to make the connection between yourself and the Nazis marching into Poland.

But that's what Islamo-Fascism Awareness Week is all about: asking the difficult questions, and turning yourself in, if you are one. So go out to the rallies, sign the petitions, and if you're just too busy, at least buy The Ultimate Counterterrorist Home Companion and give yourself a thorough interrogation.

Nickdfresh
10-22-2007, 02:19 PM
This is a dupe actually. :D

Unfortunately I just dumped Thome's original thread...

LoungeMachine
10-22-2007, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
This is a dupe actually. :D

Unfortunately I just dumped Thome's original thread...

I know

Why do you think I started it :D

Anything to piss that troll off...

FORD
10-22-2007, 02:22 PM
I'm aware that David Horowitz is a fucking traitorous piece of shit Mossad tool.

Is that what this week is about?

LoungeMachine
10-22-2007, 02:25 PM
I am not aware....

:gulp:

thome
10-22-2007, 02:43 PM
Lock and LOAD BITCHES!!!

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=50863

matt19
10-22-2007, 03:06 PM
Thome you are such a tool.

thome
10-22-2007, 03:15 PM
Will this post be silenced also, is this not in the same vien as this thread?

If so could I post it in State Non?

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zMM_VFA9thE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zMM_VFA9thE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

I believe there is 9 parts here at you tube if anyone is interested.

Buying the movie could help some cause, or just get you put on a list by the leftist radicals who need to know who you are.

Maybe it's that bad.?

Is this a personal OP or a news/Front worthy post?

Is a vid as good as a/are Link?

Nickdfresh
10-22-2007, 03:56 PM
Can someone translate that for me? I've long stopped reading Thome's crappy scribble...

LoungeMachine
10-22-2007, 04:05 PM
American Heritage Dictionary - fas·cism (fâsh'ĭz'əm)

A system of government marked by centralization of authority under a dictator, stringent socioeconomic controls, suppression of the opposition through terror and censorship, and typically a policy of belligerent nationalism and racism.
A political philosophy or movement based on or advocating such a system of government.
Oppressive, dictatorial control.

SOUNDS MORE LIKE BUSHCO, THAN ANYTHING RELATED TO ISLAM

LoungeMachine
10-22-2007, 04:07 PM
Can someone translate that for me? I've long stopped reading Thome's crappy scribble...

Maybe Jimbo speaks interweb-tourettes and can translate....

All I get is a 404 alert when trying to understand thomspeak

matt19
10-22-2007, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by thome
Will this post be silenced also, is this not in the same vien as this thread?

If so could I post it in State Non?

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zMM_VFA9thE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zMM_VFA9thE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

I believe there is 9 parts here at you tube if anyone is interested.

Buying the movie could help some cause, or just get you put on a list by the leftist radicals who need to know who you are.

Maybe it's that bad.?

Is this a personal OP or a news/Front worthy post?

Is a vid as good as a/are Link?

How bored must you be to randomly capitalize letters and put random words into sentences?

LoungeMachine
10-22-2007, 04:16 PM
INTERESTING....NEW BIN LADEN TAPE REFUTES THOME'S CLAIM

(CNN) -- Al-Jazeera broadcast Monday an audio message purportedly from al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden calling on al Qaeda and other groups in Iraq to unify their forces and speak with one voice, that of the Islamic nation.

"I advise myself and the Islamic nation not to follow individuals and countries," he said. "Everything should be seen in the light of Islam."

GEE, HOW CAN ONE BE AN ISLAMOFASCIST IF YOU DONT FOLLOW AN INDIVIDUAL OR A COUNTRY?

LoungeMachine
10-22-2007, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by matt19
How bored must you be to randomly capitalize letters and put random words into sentences?

It's a shtick.

He's trying to be clever, to stand out.

He KNOWS he can't keep up on an intellectual level, so he figures if he appears "wacky", people might think there's more to him than his posts imply...

But there's not.

He's just as stupid as he appears.

thome
10-22-2007, 04:21 PM

A system of government marked by centralization of authority under a dictator, stringent socioeconomic controls, suppression of the opposition through terror and censorship, and typically a policy of belligerent nationalism and racism.
A political philosophy or movement based on or advocating such a system of government.

[Post #9]
Originally posted by LoungeMachine

quick quote

Maybe you should flood the media and central american homes with bullsh!t about lil hollywood whores ....as to creat a system of ignorance to the true worldwide threats that are actually undernmining our youths ability to live in a world that has a future.

Maybe you could twist the truth just a little bit more to say that George Bush is the problem and If he was gone none of this would ever happen.

Maybe you could come up with lines like Bushco and the secret builderbergers are the ones who blew up the WTC.

Well in a year we will have a new person for the ignorant to use as a tool.

Eight years ago there was a totally different person .

Yet everything else coming from jihad stays the same.

Twist away .

Make up all kinds of reasonable doubt.

America is politically correcting herself toward death.

!

Clown(deleted) is a bit harsh but I see atrend in the media that keeps us ignorant by useng hype to avoid the real threats.

It's all about The US in Iraq n for Oil.

Politically twisting the truth.

Nickdfresh
10-22-2007, 04:26 PM
LOL dummy! What "government system" is "Islamofascist?"

LoungeMachine
10-22-2007, 04:27 PM
:rolleyes:

yawn

thome
10-22-2007, 04:27 PM
It's a shtick.

He KNOWS he can't keep up on an intellectual level, so he figures if he appears "wacky", people might think there's more to him than his posts imply...

But there's not.

I trully do not type well .

insult accepted.

LoungeMachine
10-22-2007, 04:28 PM
LOL dummy! What "government system" is "Islamofascist?"

Don't CONFUSE......WITH FAkTS

Shamalangadingdong

___________________________________-\''''

zowie!

LoungeMachine
10-22-2007, 04:31 PM

A system of government marked by centralization of authority under a dictator,

BushCO GUILTY

, stringent socioeconomic controls, suppression of the opposition through terror and censorship, and typically a policy of belligerent nationalism and racism.

BushCO GUILTY

Thanks for proving my point, thomeat

thome
10-22-2007, 04:31 PM
Don't CONFUSE......WITH FAkTS

Shamalangadingdong

___________________________________-\''''

zowie!

Don't Steal my Act.... it's all I got!

ZZZZZzing!

thome
10-22-2007, 04:34 PM
BushCO GUILTY

BushCO GUILTY

Thanks for proving my point, thomeat

Beneath you I must say.

Who was president 8 years ago who will be 1yr from now?

Thin, very thin statement.

thome
10-22-2007, 04:48 PM
It's a shtick.

But there's not.

insult accepted.

LoungeMachine
10-22-2007, 05:09 PM
Beneath you I must say.

Who was president 8 years ago who will be 1yr from now?

Thin, very thin statement.

Dont be such a fucking dumbass for once...

The President 8 years ago didnt lie us into an occupation, throw away the bill of rights, or spy on Americans without a warrant.

WE live in a much more Fascist State than any Islamic person does.

But you like to hide behind THAT thin argument, that we're fighting "islamofascists"

thome
10-22-2007, 05:31 PM
Bullshit.... they allways have it just wasn't admissable in court.

Statements were made and then retracted still the points were made.

Now they are.

The bill of rights is not at threat herre as you and the media would lead us to believe .

What's at stake it our ability to defend ourselves from within.

Warham
10-22-2007, 07:06 PM
WE live in a much more Fascist State than any Islamic person does.

Good grief.:rolleyes:

FORD
10-22-2007, 08:58 PM
Benito Mussolini, who more or less invented fascism, described it as corporatism

How many Islamic nations even HAVE corporations, let alone have a government controlled by corporatists??

matt19
10-23-2007, 12:28 AM

insult accepted.

Bullshit.... they allways have it just wasn't admissable in court.

Statements were made and then retracted still the points were made.

Now they are.

The bill of rights is not at threat herre as you and the media would lead us to believe .

What's at stake it our ability to defend ourselves from within.

Big difference when your angry, you're a fucking troll.

thome
10-23-2007, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by matt19
Big difference when your angry, you're a fucking troll.

I suppose if I wrote everything in -WORD- and then transfered it I could use Splel check but I just don't have the -WILL-.

The RA Splel check function key has never worked for me .

Most time I take the -TIME- to run to Merriam -Webster but sometimes, I am in a hurry to get my point across and that is when my typerwriting skills walk slowly into the sunset.

You should call me also on subject, predicate, paragraph useage.

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n189/thome_2006/BLIZZLEGRATTT.jpg

Right Right! ...........Your a very attractive woman!!!

LoungeMachine
10-23-2007, 11:04 AM
It has nothing to do with SPELLING, and you know that...

Your mish-mash, non-sequitor gibberish troll speak is contrived.

And when angered, you fall out of character and post coherently.

No one gives a shit about your spelling, that is a strawman argument you're putting forth.

If it was either funny or original it might be worth putting up with...

However, it saddens me to be the one to inform you, but it's neither.

thome
10-23-2007, 01:06 PM
It has nothing to do with SPELLING, and you know that...

Your mish-mash, non-sequitor gibberish troll speak is contrived.

And when angered, you fall out of character and post coherently.

No one gives a shit about your spelling, that is a strawman argument you're putting forth.

If it was either funny or original it might be worth putting up with...

However, it saddens me to be the one to inform you, but it's neither.

YOU RULE ME!

LoungeMachine
10-23-2007, 01:10 PM
YOU RULE ME!

DAMN STRAIGHT

Hyman Roth
10-23-2007, 03:04 PM
LMAO at this thread -

Fascism, demagogo-terrorism, religious-based absolutism - whateverthefuck you want to call it, its academic: there are some crazy people living in the middle east that hate America and would like nothing more than to blow up a building with American's in it in the name of their cause. What evoked this hatred and how our reaction to it in recent years has complicated matters even further makes for interesting debate, but it doesn't change the fact that there are groups of people out there in the world, that want to turn America into a nuclear-reactive parking lot 4 time zones large.

LoungeMachine
10-23-2007, 03:22 PM
And yet NONE of them would fall under the term FASCIST

thome
10-23-2007, 03:46 PM
All could have been explained in my thread, you know the one that started with more information about this subject than this fun jumble left fest has produced in two pages.

If not for my addition to this thread a couple other posts on the first page and the last post by Hyman this would be another of the SERIOUS, DA !!!DA!! DA !!!!!DAAAAA!!!!!!FRONT THREADS (of jackassed twists OFF subject of whatever twist they want to bash america with and ABSOLUTELY >>>>>>>>>NEVER,NEVER>>>>>>>>>Discuss the subject)

Lick it UP!!!

Yes YES!

thome
10-23-2007, 03:53 PM
Aren't Chicken Fingers and Macorini and Cheese just the best lunch ever...

UH!!! ......UNHHHHHHH!!!!..... CAN YA FEEL IT!!!!!! UHHH!!!!!

Ciggarett?

Hyman Roth
10-23-2007, 04:59 PM
And yet NONE of them would fall under the term FASCIST

“…centralization of authority under a dictator, stringent socioeconomic controls, suppression of the opposition through terror and censorship, and typically a policy of belligerent nationalism…”

I suppose we could examine the governments of Iran, China, N. Korea, et al., and find examples of similarities as well as differences. I tend to equate "facism" with a specific period of history (1930-40's) because I have read most about facism with respect to that era...but my point was that a discussion of the symantics of one academic term of art vis-a-vis another, or a case by case comparison of foreign powers throughout history, might or might not be an interesting topic. It is really neither here nor there on the subject of the threat of terrorism....which is where I thought this thread was headed when I first started reading it. Then again, I could have missed something important because I whizzed through the thread....

LoungeMachine
10-23-2007, 05:08 PM
All could have been explained in my thread, you know the one that started with more information about this subject than this fun jumble left fest has produced in two pages.

If not for my addition to this thread a couple other posts on the first page and the last post by Hyman this would be another of the SERIOUS, DA !!!DA!! DA !!!!!DAAAAA!!!!!!FRONT THREADS (of jackassed twists OFF subject of whatever twist they want to bash america with and ABSOLUTELY >>>>>>>>>NEVER,NEVER>>>>>>>>>Discuss the subject)

Lick it UP!!!

Yes YES!

Waaaaaaaaaaa :(

Maybe you wouldnt be treated like such a fucking mouth-drooling troll if you didnt act like one.

And for the record, your brilliant cut-n-paste mad skills doesnt make your thread worthy of attention.

Take the tampon out little fella. Toxic shock is settin' in.

LoungeMachine
10-23-2007, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by Hyman Roth
“…centralization of authority under a dictator, stringent socioeconomic controls, suppression of the opposition through terror and censorship, and typically a policy of belligerent nationalism…”

I suppose we could examine the governments of Iran, China, N. Korea, et al., and find examples of similarities as well as differences. I tend to equate "facism" with a specific period of history (1930-40's) because I have read most about facism with respect to that era...but my point was that a symantic discussions about academic terms of art or a case by case comparison might or might not be an interesting topic. It is really neither here nor there on the subject of the threat of terrorism....which is where I thought this thread was headed when I first started reading it. Then again, I could have missed something important because I whizzed through the thread....

This thread is MOCKING the Neo-Cons' attempt at using a term that has no bearing whatsoever on reality.

GLOBAL WAR ON TERROR
THEY HATE OUR FREEDOMS
FREEDOM IS ON THE MARCH
WE NEED TO FIGHT THEM THERE, SO WE DONT HAVE TO FIGHT THEM HERE
ISLAMOFASCISTS

It's all the same BULLSHIT.

But the IRONY is, The Right, as well as This Administration by using this term is actually Acting Fascist!!!!

But all that is lost on thome, and doenst jive with his talking points he gets from FAUX

LoungeMachine
10-23-2007, 05:14 PM
Aren't Chicken Fingers and Macorini and Cheese just the best lunch ever...

UH!!! ......UNHHHHHHH!!!!..... CAN YA FEEL IT!!!!!! UHHH!!!!!

Ciggarett?

And you wonder why you're not taken more seriously in this forum. :rolleyes:

Hyman Roth
10-23-2007, 05:20 PM
I hear ya' - and its fun to read too. But I like Thome's posts and I suspect he'd be a pretty funny dude to drink with, or whatever... Just because I disagree with him and he may not be as well-informed as he would like to be on some very complicated matters...I wouldn't qualify his posts as a troll-like - he's a sincere fan. But it is your forum to moderate and he knows this when he posts so...

I will conceed that the video I saw this morning that Thome posted (here or in the other thread - I can't recall) was a bunch of sensetionalized, uninformative, over-simplified nonesense.

Hyman Roth
10-23-2007, 05:28 PM
I'll even concede it too.

LoungeMachine
10-23-2007, 05:34 PM

:lol:

Here you are, little buddy.

NOW the thread will change hearts and minds!!!!

http://www.terrorismawareness.org/

^Scroll down and click obsession the movie.Click To Play

http://www.terrorismawareness.org/i...awareness-week/

Last edited by thome on 10-22-2007 at 08:52 AM

http://www.obsessionthemovie.com/

LoungeMachine
10-23-2007, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by Hyman Roth
I hear ya' - and its fun to read too. But I like Thome's posts and I suspect he'd be a pretty funny dude to drink with, or whatever... Just because I disagree with him and he may not be as well-informed as he would like to be on some very complicated matters...I wouldn't qualify his posts as a troll-like - he's a sincere fan. But it is your forum to moderate and he knows this when he posts so...

I will conceed that the video I saw this morning that Thome posted (here or in the other thread - I can't recall) was a bunch of sensetionalized, uninformative, over-simplified nonesense.

Welp, I'm sure Chimpy would be fun to have a beer with too, but that doesn't mean he's not a grade A tool.

And for the record, this aint my forum, it's SARGE'S.... I'm just baby-sitting for him for beer money and the free porn.

And I don't question thome's fan-ness [??]

But this forum has nothing to do with DLR/VH

thome
10-23-2007, 05:56 PM
:lol:

Here you are, little buddy.

NOW the thread will change hearts and minds!!!!

http://www.terrorismawareness.org/

^Scroll down and click obsession the movie.Click To Play

http://www.terrorismawareness.org/i...awareness-week/

Last edited by thome on 10-22-2007 at 08:52 AM

http://www.obsessionthemovie.com/

Thanks Skipper you know I messed it up again.

C'mere and watch me kick this monkeys ass.He has your hat and he is in a tree mocking!

Level 2 for only serious Islamofascists who want Skippers hat.

Let's get em!

Up an Down, Left Right ,cursor and the space bar for fire.

http://www.tbs.com/stories/story/0,,35298,00.html

I'll show you how to play Gingers bongos later.

Nickdfresh
10-23-2007, 10:50 PM
The fundamental problem with "Islamofascist Awareness" is that no ones' actual awareness is increased...

You'd be better off reading your local newspaper and a credible news magazine like Time or The Economist. Cornball declarations are for the fucking brain dead and ignorant that need to be afraid of something...

FORD
10-23-2007, 11:09 PM
In an effort to promote "Islamists under attack from Fascists week", PBS Frontline this week will be discussing the impending invasion of Iran.

Should be worth watching.