PDA

View Full Version : I'm a Lying Troll, and Can't Keep My Stories Straight

ace diamond
10-24-2007, 12:05 AM
I live near where the slide and grass valley fires are raging. i was visiting a couple of my brothers in san bernardino,CA today,and when i got there,it was raining ash all over the city-downtown, fucking everywhere. the visibility was about 10 feet.......smoke was so thick,with all the ash raining down that every where i turned people were wearing dust,gas and oxygen masks.breathing was very hard for me.....i am asthmatic. most of the highways are closed. i had to take the bus there. my brothers might get evacuated. i might be evacuated too. and I am in Yucaipa,CA.

CHIMPY AND THE GORVERNATOR are coming here on thursday. the local evacuation centers at the national orange show events center in san bernardino and the san bernardino county fairgrounds in victorville are on the list of places these opportunist assholes will be visiting with homeland security director michael chertoff already here. this place is always a fucking shithole.......but everyone here is afraid that once fema gets involed (which they will soon be) it will be another major fuck-up like with new orleans after hurricane katrina........we're fucked!!!!!

Blackflag
10-24-2007, 01:25 AM
Originally posted by ace diamond
THE GORVERNATOR

So there's a fire nipping at your ass, and you can't fucking breathe because the smoke is so thick.

So fucking leave, you stupid mother fucker. What are you waiting for, somebody to pick you up and carry you away? Waiting for a check, maybe?

Just leave, you stupid putz. Either that, or just shut up and let natural selection make you crispy.

:fucku:

ace diamond
10-24-2007, 01:27 AM
Originally posted by Blackflag
So there's a fire nipping at your ass, and you can't fucking breathe because the smoke is so thick.

So fucking leave, you stupid mother fucker. What are you waiting for, somebody to pick you up and carry you away? Waiting for a check, maybe?

Just leave, you stupid putz. Either that, or just shut up and let natural selection make you crispy.

:fucku:

HEY FUCKHEAD.......I'M BLIND YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT.

Blackflag
10-24-2007, 01:30 AM
Well, I haven't seen that one on the internet before.

Somebody accuses you of being mentally handicapped, so you pretend to be physically handicapped. I'm not sure if that makes you a genius, or if that just confirms the former.

One thing I know for sure, though...SoCal is the only place in the US that blind people can live. So I guess it's time for a bar-b-que...

:cool:

ace diamond
10-24-2007, 01:32 AM
I use a Special Voice attachment that tells me what each post reads. i can then tell the computer what i want to say in response. it is then posted.

Blackflag
10-24-2007, 01:33 AM
Let me help out with that...I'm giving you the finger and calling you a stupid asshole again.

:heyfu: :asshole:

ace diamond
10-24-2007, 01:35 AM
Well, I haven't seen that one on the internet before.

Somebody accuses you of being mentally handicapped, so you pretend to be physically handicapped. I'm not sure if that makes you a genius, or if that just confirms the former.

One thing I know for sure, though...SoCal is the only place in the US that blind people can live. So I guess it's time for a bar-b-que...

:cool:

i have bbq's with my friends all the fucking time.

maybe one day we will bbq you.

i am legally blind. that is not a joke. Do not make fun of someone because of a disability. Not fucking cool. my brain is perfectly funtional.
my eyes are defective. do not insult my intelligence. i will rip you to shreds.

ace diamond
10-24-2007, 01:36 AM
I AM NOT STUPID. AND IT'S ACEHOLE.....GET IT RIGHT, BITCH!!!

Blackflag
10-24-2007, 01:40 AM
do not insult my intelligence. i will rip you to shreds.

On a last note, let me just reveal to the world what a completely worthless asshole of a human being you are by pointing out:

1. a voice recognition program would not be able to interface with an html that is constantly changing with new posts, so that it knows what post you want read and what parts you have already read.

2. a voice recognition program would not have the mispellings of common words like you have.

3. it would not have all the varied periods of ellipses that you have ......

In conclusion, douchebag, the next time somebody accuses you of being stupid and you're looking for sympathy...

better to play the "I have no balls" handicap. That one is tough to disprove.

:fucku2:

ace diamond
10-24-2007, 01:43 AM
1. I'VE GOT BIG BALLS.
2.FOR THE MOMENT......I HAVE A FRIEND OF MINE READING TO ME WHAT IS SAID AND TYPING MY RESPONSES FOR ME. SO HE HAS WIDE-FINGER SYNDROME........BIG DEAL.....HE'S A BIG BURLY BIKER.

Blackflag
10-24-2007, 01:45 AM
HE'S A BIG BURLY BIKER.

Why am I not surprised?

When you look in the mirror tomorrow morning, remind yourself that you go on the internet and pretend to be handicapped. Douchebag.

ace diamond
10-24-2007, 01:46 AM
ALSO,FUCKSTICK, AND THIS IS ACE'S BIG BULRY BIKER FRIEND TALKING.........WHEN HE USES HIS VIOCE INTERFACE PROGRAM, I HAVE TO GO TO THE TROUBLE OF MAKING IT WORK SO IT CAN BE POSTED IN HTML OR ANY OTHER FORMAT.

MORE OFTEN THAN NOT......I AM TYPING WHAT HE SAYS AND READING TO HIM AS WELL.
HE LIVES WITH ME AND MY WIFE..........WE TAKE CARE OF HIM AND MY WIFE BLIND BROTHER.

ace diamond
10-24-2007, 01:47 AM
SO GO FUCK YOURSELF.

ace diamond
10-24-2007, 01:50 AM
Why am I not surprised?

When you look in the mirror tomorrow morning, remind yourself that you go on the internet and pretend to be handicapped. Douchebag.

NOT POSSIBLE. IT WOULD BE POINTLESS.I WOULD BE UNABLE TO SEE ANYTHING.

ace diamond
10-24-2007, 01:51 AM
AND I DO NOT PRETEND TO BE HANDICAPPED. SSI OUT HERE FOR THE BLIND IT $940 A MONTH. THAT IS WHAT I LIVE ON.

Blackflag
10-24-2007, 01:54 AM
You're a worthless, lying whore...and so is your mother.

You may leave this forum now.

:mad2:

ace diamond
10-24-2007, 02:01 AM
You're a worthless, lying whore...and so is your mother.

You may leave this forum now.

:mad2:

HEY, IF YOU WANT TO INSULT ME, THAT'S FINE.

DO NOT INSULT MY MOTHER. YOU LEAVE HER OUT OF THIS. THAT WOMAN IS A SAINT. YOU JUST CROSSED THE FUCKING LINE........HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF I INSULTED YOUR MOTHER?
YOU KNOW FULL WELL YOU WOULD BE READY TO KILL SOME ONE FOR THAT.

NOW...IF I HAVE A FUCKING PEOBLEM WITH SOME ONE, I NEVER,EVER INSULT ANYONE BUT THAT PERSON.

MOTHERS ARE PRECIOUS TREASURES. WITHOUT THEM TO GIVE BIRTH AND THEREFORE GIVE YOU LIFE, YOU WOULD NOT EXIST.

SO LET'S LEAVE OUR FAMILIES OUT OF THIS. I DO NOT STOOP TO THAT LEVEL. NOT COOL.

Nitro Express
10-24-2007, 02:02 AM
Only at the army. "We're burning down. I might lose everything!"

Then it turns into "You sack of shit." "I'm blind" "fuck you!"

Ha! ha! ha! :D

ace diamond
10-24-2007, 02:02 AM
NITRO....ALWAYS THE COMEDIAN!

ace diamond
10-24-2007, 02:08 AM
Originally posted by Nitro Express

:lol:

Nitro Express
10-24-2007, 02:41 AM
Well what are you going to do. God is letting So Cal burn and Chimpy and FEMA are on the way to save you. I think I would be fucking suicidal. :D

ace diamond
10-24-2007, 03:47 AM
MY DAD CALLED. HE ASKED ABOUT THE SITUATION. HE LIVES IN COLORADO. I WILL BE FLYING TO COLORADO FRIDAY MORNING. I WILL BE THERE FOR 2 WEEKS UNTIL THESE DAMN FIRES ARE OUT.
MY DAD WILL HAVE MY GRANDPA(WHO LIVES IN SO CAL BUT SAFELY FAR FROM THE FIRES) COME OVER TO VERIFY IF MY HOME IS STILL STANDING OR NOT. BEING THAT I DOUBT IT WILL GET THIS FAR......I WILL THEN MOST LIKELY COME HOME.

ace diamond
10-24-2007, 03:48 AM
and btw.....fuck god-hail satan!

BITEYOASS
10-24-2007, 10:16 AM
Hope they didn't use all the water for those moisture intensive crops they grow in the middle of the desert. And trust me, I've been to Imperial county plenty of times. If they have to use the Salton sea, then SoCal is gonna smell like a Tijuana garbage dump. Hope everyone except those rabid ego celebrities recover. :D

LoungeMachine
10-24-2007, 12:24 PM
ace diamond is a lying troll fuckwit.

:gulp:

LoungeMachine
10-31-2007, 03:05 PM
I use a Special Voice attachment that tells me what each post reads. i can then tell the computer what i want to say in response. it is then posted.

On a last note, let me just reveal to the world what a completely worthless asshole of a human being you are by pointing out:

1. a voice recognition program would not be able to interface with an html that is constantly changing with new posts, so that it knows what post you want read and what parts you have already read.

2. a voice recognition program would not have the mispellings of common words like you have.

In conclusion, douchebag, the next time somebody accuses you of being stupid and you're looking for sympathy...

ALSO,FUCKSTICK, AND THIS IS ACE'S BIG BULRY BIKER FRIEND TALKING.........WHEN HE USES HIS VIOCE INTERFACE PROGRAM, I HAVE TO GO TO THE TROUBLE OF MAKING IT WORK SO IT CAN BE POSTED IN HTML OR ANY OTHER FORMAT.

HE LIVES WITH ME AND MY WIFE..........WE TAKE CARE OF HIM AND MY WIFE BLIND BROTHER.

LMMFAO

So which is the truth?

Is it ace's BIG BURLY BIKER BOYFRIEND posting for him, forgetting the cap lock key????

More often than not, someone is typing for him and reading what it says?

:rolleyes:

Not sure which is more pathetic....

Pretending to be blind....

Or pretending your big burly biker boyfriend is "typing" for you.

cadaverdog could really learn from this troll... :D

They have much in common.

LoungeMachine
10-31-2007, 03:06 PM
MY DAD CALLED. HE ASKED ABOUT THE SITUATION. HE LIVES IN COLORADO. I WILL BE FLYING TO COLORADO FRIDAY MORNING. I WILL BE THERE FOR 2 WEEKS UNTIL THESE DAMN FIRES ARE OUT.
MY DAD WILL HAVE MY GRANDPA(WHO LIVES IN SO CAL BUT SAFELY FAR FROM THE FIRES) COME OVER TO VERIFY IF MY HOME IS STILL STANDING OR NOT. BEING THAT I DOUBT IT WILL GET THIS FAR......I WILL THEN MOST LIKELY COME HOME.

Gee, I guess you never made the trip, huh troll?

ace diamond
10-31-2007, 03:17 PM
lounge,you are a cunt.

ace diamond
10-31-2007, 03:19 PM
the trip wound up not being needed. by friday,they had a good enough handle on thew fires that yucaipa was no longer threatened,and the air had cleaned up a bit.

you sir are an :asshole:

LoungeMachine
10-31-2007, 03:20 PM

You brought it on yourself, troll.

I suppose now you'll say BlackFlag "put words in your mouth"

So, is this you posting?

Who is reading you the posts?

LoungeMachine
10-31-2007, 03:21 PM
the trip wound up not being needed. by friday,they had a good enough handle on thew fires that yucaipa was no longer threatened,and the air had cleaned up a bit.

you sir are an :asshole:

Liar.

You're a liar, plain and simple.

ace diamond
10-31-2007, 03:27 PM
you really do need that mirror.

ace diamond
10-31-2007, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Liar.

You're a liar, plain and simple.

lounge, get a life. grow up. for once in your life,try acting your age,not your iq.

FORD
10-31-2007, 03:30 PM

Who is reading you the posts?

His seeing eye dog?

ace diamond
10-31-2007, 03:31 PM
ace diamond is a lying troll fuckwit.

way to complet6ely change your posts there lounge.

LoungeMachine
10-31-2007, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by FORD
His seeing eye dog?

LoungeMachine
10-31-2007, 03:37 PM

More often than not......

Hmm...

matt19
10-31-2007, 04:42 PM
LMAO this thread is fucking hilarious :lol:

ace diamond
10-31-2007, 05:17 PM
lounge, get a life. grow up. for once in your life,try acting your age,not your iq.
hey lounge, do the world a favor, go take a long walk off of a short pier.
:upyours: :elvis: :gun: :fucku: :asshole:

LoungeMachine
10-31-2007, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by matt19
LMAO this thread is fucking hilarious :lol:

Isn't it? :D

Fun for all ages!!!!

ace diamond
10-31-2007, 05:25 PM
Isn't it? :D

Fun for all ages!!!!

go piss up a rope

Nickdfresh
10-31-2007, 10:49 PM
I have to admit, this was a masterful troll-bust by Blackflag...

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Xzkd_m4ivmc&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Xzkd_m4ivmc&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Nickdfresh
10-31-2007, 10:57 PM

You pussy...

BTW, your IP still reads Cali...So,I take it you never made it to Colorado. Couldn't see the airport?

Oh, and the final nail in the coffin of the "I'm blind, please don't own me" story is in this thread, filled with "amusing pics" from a blindman...

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=1263796#post1263796

LoungeMachine
10-31-2007, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh

Yep, gotta give credit where credit is due...

ad's whole shtick sounded off to begin with, but it wasnt until BF started calling him out that I put 2 and 2 together...

All hail BuckFag ;)

Mr. Pibb distributor by day, troll-busting superhero by night.

I couldnt have cared less about ass diamond until he started in with his back-peddling bullshit, and ridiculous victim role "oh, bu bad lounge putting words in my mouth again"

As if everyone couldnt read his bullshit themselves.

Nickdfresh
10-31-2007, 11:49 PM
Well, this Ace (and Gary) Diamond is one of the most contemptible fuckwits to grace this forum, lately...

It's very surprising of the shit flowing out from under the door jam that registered here in 2004 or 05, and now have started meltdowns in conjunction with this tour...

It's almost as if it's orchestrated...

jharp84
10-31-2007, 11:55 PM
FUCK YOU AND HIM AND HIM ETC> ETC! WTF!!

Nickdfresh
11-01-2007, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by jharp84

What are you babbling about now?

Blackflag
11-01-2007, 12:19 AM

:cato2:

jharp84
11-01-2007, 12:23 AM
I think were cool here with you 2! But I do have a point! comprendre! ???

bueno bob
11-01-2007, 01:02 AM
Holy shit, this is the greatest fucking thread this year. Easily.

I'm....BLESSED for having found it!

Jesus loves you, Ace. Don't blame your blindness on God.

:D

Nickdfresh
11-01-2007, 01:35 AM

This is a serious owning...

LoungeMachine
11-01-2007, 10:49 AM
My, doesnt it smell nice and fresh in here today........

Hope ass diamond enjoys his little vacation away from us....

LoungeMachine
11-01-2007, 11:37 AM

Hope you got the message

Dan
11-01-2007, 01:39 PM
Great Thread.

:bottle:

LoungeMachine
11-01-2007, 01:43 PM
We aim to please, Dan-o

Dan
11-01-2007, 01:49 PM
One Less Troll To Deal With.:)

jhale667
11-01-2007, 01:56 PM

Indeed. :D :lol:

Blackflag
11-01-2007, 11:07 PM
Alright, enough hero worship...move along to your favorite conspiracy theory thread / muff thread... :cato:

ace diamond
11-02-2007, 05:54 AM
Well, this Ace (and Gary) Diamond is one of the most contemptible fuckwits to grace this forum, lately...

It's very surprising of the shit flowing out from under the door jam that registered here in 2004 or 05, and now have started meltdowns in conjunction with this tour...

It's almost as if it's orchestrated...

ACTUALLY,NICK,
i have, in the time i have been a REGISTERED member on these boards, supported dlr ,solo as well as reuniting with vh.

i admit i once started a thread wherein i stated i had a dream that i got to rip spammy about why he fucking ruined one of my favorute bands of all time. it got dumped to the sheep pen. perfectly logical and understandable.

I have never supported or been a fan of vh without dlr.
when dave left, I left with him.

My loyalty to DLR is not in question.

however, the front line is an entirely different animal unto itself.
sure, now and again, i disagree with certain things. others disagree with me on certain thingthat is fine.

but at the very least, agree to disagree and let it go, so as to move on to other topics etc....

my views are not always liked and agreed upon.
that is ok.i do not expect everyone to think like i do.
i know i can be a major pain in the ass sometimes, i admit it.

but i think it is fair to say everybody has their moments.

i got banned for 24 hours. fair enough. i had time to think about a few things. and i understand why.

frankly, if i were a mod, i would have banned myself.
i hold no grudges for it. i deserved it.
lounge,thank you.
you were right, i was wrong.
i'm sorry.

Nick, i was not spamming the "is there a god" thread...but i did go a bit too far overboard making my vantage point and point of view known.
I apologize.i was wrong for that.

i know that my views and opinions are not always popular.

it is ok for anyone to agree or disagree with me.

that is one of the most beautiful things about our great nation.

i do not have to like or agree with anyones views or opinions, but i will defends to the death every american citizens' right to say what they want.

ace diamond

ace diamond
11-02-2007, 05:58 AM
Originally posted by bueno bob
Holy shit, this is the greatest fucking thread this year. Easily.

I'm....BLESSED for having found it!

Jesus loves you, Ace. Don't blame your blindness on God.

i never have

binnie
11-02-2007, 06:30 AM
Originally posted by Nitro Express

Question: who's more fysfunctional?

A: Van Halen?

B: Their fans?

ace diamond
11-02-2007, 06:32 AM
Originally posted by binnie
Question: who's more dysfunctional?

A: Van Halen?

B: Their fans?

C:Both:D

LoungeMachine
11-02-2007, 10:26 AM

My loyalty to DLR is not in question.

No one cares

however, the front line is an entirely different animal unto itself.
sure, now and again, i disagree with certain things. others disagree with me on certain thingthat is fine.

Glad you finally figured it out... tell your girlfriends

i got banned for 24 hours. fair enough. i had time to think about a few things. and i understand why.

frankly, if i were a mod, i would have banned myself.

Good for you.

lounge,thank you.
you were right, i was wrong.
i'm sorry.

Now was that so hard?

Diamondjimi
11-02-2007, 04:56 PM
Great read.

Never a dull moment at the Army ! :gulp:

Dan
11-02-2007, 06:20 PM
I Need To Cry And Then Get High.:D

jhale667
11-02-2007, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by Dan
I Need To Cry And Then Get High.:D

I'm gonna pass on the former and join you for the latter...:baaa:

ace diamond
11-05-2007, 04:57 PM
No one cares

Glad you finally figured it out... tell your girlfriends

Good for you.

Now was that so hard?

now that we have made peace, would you please remove that one particular quote from your signature?

LoungeMachine
11-05-2007, 05:12 PM
now that we have made peace, would you please remove that one particular quote from your signature?

Yes.

Because you sound sincere, and were adult about it.

done. :cool:

And this thread is done, too...