PDA

View Full Version : Maxim's 5 unsexiest women...



PumpedUpMidget
10-27-2007, 05:04 PM
5--Britney Spears
4--Madonna
3--Sandra Oh
2--Amy Winehouse
1--Sarah Jessica Parker

Madonna, Sandra Oh, and SJ Parker may be the 3 ugliest women in history....

ace diamond
10-27-2007, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by PumpedUpMidget
5--Britney Spears
4--Madonna
3--Sandra Oh
2--Amy Winehouse
1--Sarah Jessica Parker

Madonna, Sandra Oh, and SJ Parker may be the 3 ugliest women in history....

don't forget.....
bette mider
barbara streisand
margaret hamilton(the wicked witch of the west from wizard of oz)
kathy bates
tenielle (from captain and tenielle)

fucking hidious

FORD
10-27-2007, 08:05 PM
Mikey still thinks Bette is sexy.......

http://www.hardrockhaven.net/reviews2006/concert2006/shagar/Michael%20Anthony%20-%20Sammy%20Hagar.jpg

chi-town324
10-27-2007, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by PumpedUpMidget
5--Britney Spears
4--Madonna
3--Sandra Oh
2--Amy Winehouse
1--Sarah Jessica Parker

Madonna, Sandra Oh, and SJ Parker may be the 3 ugliest women in history.... S.J.P..never found why anyone thought she was hot...:confused:

ace diamond
10-27-2007, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Mikey still thinks Bette is sexy.......

http://www.hardrockhaven.net/reviews2006/concert2006/shagar/Michael%20Anthony%20-%20Sammy%20Hagar.jpg

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:lol:

WARF
10-27-2007, 08:45 PM
Rumors are spreading that Amy Winehouse is on the crack diet.

http://bricksandstonesgossip.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/winehousebeforeandafter-thumb.jpg

PumpedUpMidget
10-27-2007, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Mikey still thinks Bette is sexy.......

http://www.hardrockhaven.net/reviews2006/concert2006/shagar/Michael%20Anthony%20-%20Sammy%20Hagar.jpg

An intimate moment???

Terry
10-28-2007, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by chi-town324
S.J.P..never found why anyone thought she was hot...:confused:

Agreed.

She looked halfway okay in the early 1990s...still not hot...but fuckable.

Never understood how she became a sex symbol...was appearing in a series with Sex in the title enough...and she looked utterly ridiculous in those GAP jean ads of several years back...AND she's married to a well-known closet putter-from-the-rough...

Madonna is just an old hag now, although I'll admit circa 1984 she was pretty hot.

Little Texan
10-29-2007, 03:35 AM
Originally posted by ace diamond
don't forget.....
bette mider
barbara streisand
margaret hamilton(the wicked witch of the west from wizard of oz)
kathy bates
tenielle (from captain and tenielle)

fucking hidious

And Anne Ramsey (Momma in Throw Momma From The Train)

or are we talking about living women?

If so, Rosie O'Donnell has to be at the top of the list!

Dan
10-29-2007, 03:51 AM
Any Comments From Binnie If He Would Hit It.:D

VanHalener
10-29-2007, 04:05 AM
Rosie IS the 5 most unsexi women on earth!

ace diamond
10-29-2007, 04:10 AM
barbara walters......fucking hidious

VanHalener
10-29-2007, 04:19 AM
Ace is gonna cut me off, but I'd hit that shit man!
For old time sake, baby!

ace diamond
10-29-2007, 04:20 AM
Originally posted by VanHalener
Ace is gonna cut me off, but I'd hit that shit man!
For old time sake, baby!
hey man.....i've hit my shre of silver foxes.......knock yourself out.....this one just ain't my thing,ya dig?

VanHalener
10-29-2007, 04:20 AM
Just one more drink my friend, and I'll take Barbara home. OK?

ace diamond
10-29-2007, 04:21 AM
Originally posted by ace diamond
hey man.....i've hit my share of silver foxes.......knock yourself out.....this one just ain't my thing,ya dig?

ace diamond
10-29-2007, 04:22 AM
Originally posted by VanHalener
Just one more drink my friend, and I'll take Barbara home. OK?
go ahead,please get that cunt outta here......that bitch needs to get laid.

VanHalener
10-29-2007, 04:25 AM
Listen up folks...

That Marine gave this grunt the go ahead...

Silver Foxes all around...

VanHalenette has no grey. Guess I gotta wait.

You're lucky Barbara!

Would 'ave loved ya like no other!

OW!!!!!!!!!

ace diamond
10-29-2007, 04:56 AM
Originally posted by VanHalener
Listen up folks...

That Marine gave this grunt the go ahead...

Silver Foxes all around...

VanHalenette has no grey. Guess I gotta wait.

You're lucky Barbara!

Would 'ave loved ya like no other!

OW!!!!!!!!!

this fuckin guy.......rotten bastard.........:D

VanHalener
10-29-2007, 05:02 AM
Just warned my baby...First grey hair I see and I'm callin' in a muff strike, baby!

OW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Diver Down, bitches!

VanHalener
10-29-2007, 05:07 AM
ace diamond...

my 5 star mutha freakin' brotha from the otha mutha...

Fuckin Jarhead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROTHTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

binnie
10-29-2007, 05:37 AM
With the exception of Rosie O, I can think of a lot worse-looking women than the ones on that list.

MAPRamone
10-29-2007, 07:26 AM
Originally posted by ace diamond
barbara walters......fucking hidious

Yeah, but i think she's almost 80 so she doesn't count. Or can you think of a single HOT 80 year old?

binnie
10-29-2007, 07:37 AM
Originally posted by MAPRamone
Or can you think of a single HOT 80 year old?

Joan Rivers - I would.....

Nickdfresh
10-29-2007, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by Little Texan
And Anne Ramsey (Momma in Throw Momma From The Train)

or are we talking about living women?

If so, Rosie O'Donnell has to be at the top of the list!

I think the point of the list is that the chicks on it were once considered sex symbols or are still found attractive by some...

Sarah Jessica Parker is a tad unjustified for the top spot I think....

binnie
10-29-2007, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh


Sarah Jessica Parker is a tad unjustified for the top spot I think....

Yeah, I thought that was a little harsh...

ace diamond
10-29-2007, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by MAPRamone
Yeah, but i think she's almost 80 so she doesn't count. Or can you think of a single HOT 80 year old?

betty white, raquel welch,haley mills.......not sure if they are in their 80's,but they are still old.

eatha kitt is the ugliest bitch i have ever seen in my entire life......sophia loren is not far behind

Nitro Express
10-29-2007, 03:39 PM
Maria Shriver is pretty hideouse.

ace diamond
10-29-2007, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
Maria Shriver is pretty hideouse.

the wife of HERR GROPERNATOR

PumpedUpMidget
10-29-2007, 05:54 PM
I would put Queen Latifah in at Britney Spears spot, Britney is not a total wash......yet.

blonddgirl777
10-29-2007, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by ace diamond
... eatha kitt is the ugliest bitch i have ever seen in my entire life......sophia loren is not far behind

L.M.A.O.!
I agree...

Ertha Kitt is a bull dog! :eek:

binnie
10-29-2007, 06:47 PM
Sophia Loren used to be stunningly beautiful though....

ace diamond
10-29-2007, 06:48 PM
that was then,this is now.......live in the now!

PumpedUpMidget
10-29-2007, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
Maria Shriver is pretty hideouse.

And she is going to end up looking like her mother, Eunice, who looks like the Keeper from "Tales From the Crypt".....

ace diamond
10-29-2007, 09:02 PM
buwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaha

Grant
10-29-2007, 09:17 PM
Renee Zellweger is ugly-puggly.

Nitro Express
10-29-2007, 09:44 PM
The Kennedy Family are the Tales from the Crypt. :D

PumpedUpMidget
10-29-2007, 09:50 PM
Going retro, I would nominate Esther Rolle, Lily Tomlin, and Bea Arthur....

ace diamond
10-29-2007, 09:53 PM
greta garbo.....yuk

Little Texan
10-29-2007, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by PumpedUpMidget
Going retro, I would nominate Esther Rolle

Yep, that John Amos has to be one of the greatest actors of all time...to kiss that ugly mug on a weekly basis and be able to act like he was in love with that gap-toothed beast!

Nitro Express
10-30-2007, 03:30 AM
Tori Spelling looks like she came from another planet.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6Coh1psMCs0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6Coh1psMCs0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>