PDA

View Full Version : Human race will 'split into two different species'

naturochem
10-27-2007, 07:47 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/technology/technology.html?in_article_id=489653&in_page_id=1965

Human race will 'split into two different species'

The human race will one day split into two separate species, an attractive, intelligent ruling elite and an underclass of dim-witted, ugly goblin-like creatures, according to a top scientist.

100,000 years into the future, sexual selection could mean that two distinct breeds of human will have developed.

The alarming prediction comes from evolutionary theorist Oliver Curry from the London School of Economics, who says that the human race will have reached its physical peak by the year 3000.

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/10_04/evolutionPA_468x186.jpg

These humans will be between 6ft and 7ft tall and they will live up to 120 years.

"Physical features will be driven by indicators of health, youth and fertility that men and women have evolved to look for in potential mates," says the report, which suggests that advances in cosmetic surgery and other body modifying techniques will effectively homogenise our appearance.

Men will have symmetrical facial features, deeper voices and bigger penises, according to Curry in a report commissioned for men's satellite TV channel Bravo.

Women will all have glossy hair, smooth hairless skin, large eyes and pert breasts, according to Curry.

Racial differences will be a thing of the past as interbreeding produces a single coffee-coloured skin tone.

The future for our descendants isn't all long life, perfect bodies and chiselled features, however.

While humans will reach their peak in 1000 years' time, 10,000 years later our reliance on technology will have begun to dramatically change our appearance.

Medicine will weaken our immune system and we will begin to appear more child-like.

Dr Curry said: "The report suggests that the future of man will be a story of the good, the bad and the ugly.

"While science and technology have the potential to create an ideal habitat for humanity over the next millennium, there is the possibility of a monumental genetic hangover over the subsequent millennia due to an over-reliance on technology reducing our natural capacity to resist disease, or our evolved ability to get along with each other.

"After that, things could get ugly, with the possible emergence of genetic 'haves' and 'have-nots'."

Dr Curry's theory may strike a chord with readers who have read H G Wells' classic novel The Time Machine, in particular his descriptions of the Eloi and the Morlock races.

In the 1895 book, the human race has evolved into two distinct species, the highly intelligent and wealthy Eloi and the frightening, animalistic Morlock who are destined to work underground to keep the Eloi happy.

So, which direction are you headed?? "Attractive ruling elite," or fuckin' goblin..??

ace diamond
10-27-2007, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by naturochem
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/technology/technology.html?in_article_id=489653&in_page_id=1965

The human race will one day split into two separate species, an attractive, intelligent ruling elite and an underclass of dim-witted, ugly goblin-like creatures, according to a top scientist.

100,000 years into the future, sexual selection could mean that two distinct breeds of human will have developed.

The alarming prediction comes from evolutionary theorist Oliver Curry from the London School of Economics, who says that the human race will have reached its physical peak by the year 3000.

These humans will be between 6ft and 7ft tall and they will live up to 120 years.

"Physical features will be driven by indicators of health, youth and fertility that men and women have evolved to look for in potential mates," says the report, which suggests that advances in cosmetic surgery and other body modifying techniques will effectively homogenise our appearance.

Men will have symmetrical facial features, deeper voices and bigger penises, according to Curry in a report commissioned for men's satellite TV channel Bravo.

Women will all have glossy hair, smooth hairless skin, large eyes and pert breasts, according to Curry.

Racial differences will be a thing of the past as interbreeding produces a single coffee-coloured skin tone.

The future for our descendants isn't all long life, perfect bodies and chiselled features, however.

While humans will reach their peak in 1000 years' time, 10,000 years later our reliance on technology will have begun to dramatically change our appearance.

Medicine will weaken our immune system and we will begin to appear more child-like.

Dr Curry said: "The report suggests that the future of man will be a story of the good, the bad and the ugly.

"While science and technology have the potential to create an ideal habitat for humanity over the next millennium, there is the possibility of a monumental genetic hangover over the subsequent millennia due to an over-reliance on technology reducing our natural capacity to resist disease, or our evolved ability to get along with each other.

"After that, things could get ugly, with the possible emergence of genetic 'haves' and 'have-nots'."

Dr Curry's theory may strike a chord with readers who have read H G Wells' classic novel The Time Machine, in particular his descriptions of the Eloi and the Morlock races.

In the 1895 book, the human race has evolved into two distinct species, the highly intelligent and wealthy Eloi and the frightening, animalistic Morlock who are destined to work underground to keep the Eloi happy.

So, which direction are you headed?? "Attractive ruling elite," or fuckin' goblin..??

well.......obviously i won't be alive by then, and i cannot have children. therefore i am not real worried about this.

however, if i could produce offspring, they would go up into the mountains and live in caves in the forest, far from these plastic people that are being called "the attractive elite", just as i and my relatives do now. we are mountian people. we survive off the grid just fine. would'n't have it anyother way. the "attractive elite" are already here. they are a minority. sadly,one day they will be the majority.
the "unattractive and undesirables", such as myself, while now the majority, will one day die and become extinct.

Redballjets88
10-27-2007, 08:41 PM
wtf is that last thing on the pic? looks like a mentally retarded person

bueno bob
10-27-2007, 09:47 PM
So...he just finished reading The Time Machine and made a thesis out of it?

chi-town324
10-27-2007, 09:58 PM
Women will all have glossy hair, smooth hairless skin, large eyes and pert breasts.

Whats not to like?

PlexiBrown
10-27-2007, 10:04 PM

It is more likely that there will be no humans on this earth 100,000 years from now.

BITEYOASS
10-27-2007, 10:43 PM
What about the carnivorous sex maniacs who go start hunting the elite and listen to loud kick-ass music? That's the 3'rd class they forgot right there. All of the book knowledge in the world ain't gonna save them from the long haired bearded savages that will roam the earth in the future-plundering and looting the homes of the unsuspecting elite. They'll be like Vikings, only better armed and multi-racial. But it won't be like they're dumb, they'll just be focused on the more important things like: Weapons, booze, farming, hunting, sex, fighting, moshing, tattoos, rock and titties! :D

TVGUY
10-27-2007, 10:55 PM
That's hilarious... too bad I'll be dead.

Anonymous
10-28-2007, 01:08 PM
I always believe it when a guy tells me how things will be in 100,000 years.

Cheers! :bottle:

Coyote
10-28-2007, 01:23 PM
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/128298508615001250urtheoryhasme.jpg

ace diamond
10-28-2007, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by BITEYOASS
What about the carnivorous sex maniacs who go start hunting the elite and listen to loud kick-ass music? That's the 3'rd class they forgot right there. All of the book knowledge in the world ain't gonna save them from the long haired bearded savages that will roam the earth in the future-plundering and looting the homes of the unsuspecting elite. They'll be like Vikings, only better armed and multi-racial. But it won't be like they're dumb, they'll just be focused on the more important things like: Weapons, booze, farming, hunting, sex, fighting, moshing, tattoos, rock and titties! :D

:D
you hit the nail on the head,brother!

DeadOrAlive
10-28-2007, 02:26 PM
Man the dude just loves talking about the sexual organs.

And didn't scientists and biologists discover that the Male "Y" chromosome is disappearing and will be gone in a 1000 years?

These fuckers don't get anything right or anything done. Why do they still make a living?

thome
10-28-2007, 02:47 PM
Every 10 years or so these -TYPE- of humans have to justify to the board, all the grant money for Research these -TYPE- of humans have collected.

I know of one wack job type who's report was about petro emissions cause global warming ,unequaled in it's total bullsh!t.

A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

ace diamond
10-28-2007, 02:51 PM
speaking from experience, thome?

Terry
10-28-2007, 02:54 PM
Didn't science used to believe the Earth was the center of the universe, and was flat, to boot?

Can't say as I care too much about what happens after I'm dead, although one can make an educated guess as to the certainty of some things: a minority of people will continue to control the wealth and resources of the planet, bullshit wars/needless deaths/suffering will endure...Savicki will continue to frantically lobby for a Laura Branighan Comeback Tour despite the fact that she's dead...EVH will be drunk when he dies...you know, future givens, if you will.

Douglas T.
10-28-2007, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by Redballjets88

I saw this woman at the mall last night!

Ally_Kat
10-28-2007, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by BITEYOASS

Now those Viking dudes are what I'm talking about! Gimmie one of them.

thome
10-28-2007, 06:14 PM
I was in a cab twenty seven years ago near New Orleans and this cab driver was telling me in a few hundred years we would all be beige.

I thought the next thing he was going to say was about the great race war to keep the white race pure...

He did .......

Then came the fliers.....

I didn't go.........

I had to be in Kentucky the next day.....

Would I have gone, no.......................

See ....no goverment grants no real education no humongous thinking
smokestack burl pipe and tweed jacket....

Just a drunken junkie driving a cab...

Equally as important....

Equally as believable.......

Equally an silly....

You can walk to the mountain-top scourge yourself all the way,or just catch a probably dead cab driver.......

Down in New Orleans....

Anonymous
10-28-2007, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
Now those Viking dudes are what I'm talking about! Gimmie one of them.

Well, you know, I'm kinda taken, Ally...

But, if you promise you'll make it worthwhile, I'm sure we can arrange for something that benefits both parties.

Panamark
10-29-2007, 12:53 AM
If Electronics could produce any emotional stimuli that
our bodies required, and a superior nutritional substance
could be drip fed directly into our bodies, would it not
be feasible to think we are all headed for life in a pod,
suspended in some kind of body nurturing eco-plasma...

The way we absorb ourselves into the internet right now,
I can see my prefacing example as a more realistic
theory than that two race fairytale..

Think of what you are doing, right now, as you read this...

Little Texan
10-29-2007, 02:10 AM
It has already begun...thome is living proof of the present-day existence of the dim-witted species! :D

Little Texan
10-29-2007, 02:12 AM

It is...it's thome.

ace diamond
10-29-2007, 03:58 AM
:lol:
:guzzle:

Anonymous
10-29-2007, 07:46 AM
Originally posted by Panamark

I'm passing time between wanks. What does that have to do with evolution?

thome
10-29-2007, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by Little Texan
It has already begun...thome is living proof of the present-day existence of the dim-witted species! :D

I want to be inside you.You sexy bitch.

Worship ME!!!:D

Coyote
10-29-2007, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by Panamark

Playing guitar. What're YOU doin'?

steve
10-29-2007, 11:24 AM
While I buy the fact that the intelligent and stupid are not breeding together and there may become 2 hiarchies of intellect (even more striking than today), I kind of buy.

But the idea that the smart good looking people will become the "ruling class"...not so sure. Look at Dubya! :confused:

Also, I don't think that smart folks are breeding enough to create a ruling class, let along survive (a la the movie Idiocracy).

Also, the last time I looked, someone taking a knife to one's nose to make that honker smaller does NOT change the genes one passes down. The kids will still be genetically fugly.

On the other hand...the FACT that we are breeding races of genetically sick people in rich countries due to the advent of modern medicine...to me this is of much greater interest.

Nitro Express
10-29-2007, 02:43 PM
What in the fuck is that dumb scientist thinking. We already how two races of people. Beautiful and ugly trolls. If he wants scientific proof I will point to Sammy Hagar.

ace diamond
10-29-2007, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
What in the fuck is that dumb scientist thinking. We already how two races of people. Beautiful and ugly trolls. If he wants scientific proof I will point to Sammy Hagar.

:lol:

Nitro Express
10-29-2007, 02:44 PM
Sammy being the example of the ugly troll.

Nitro Express
10-29-2007, 02:47 PM
She's gorgiouse and can get as much good looking cock as she wants but I don't see too many physisists or cutting edge engineers comming from her eggs. :D

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lj3iNxZ8Dww"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lj3iNxZ8Dww" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

ace diamond
10-29-2007, 03:47 PM
what a perfectly dumb fucking blonde..........I'D HIT IT!:D

ODShowtime
10-29-2007, 08:13 PM

No, it looks like a physically retarded person.

Redballjets88
10-29-2007, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
No, it looks like a physically retarded person.

good call

BITEYOASS
10-30-2007, 10:57 AM
You know there was a smart ruling class in Rome. Until they went delusional and were later slaughtered by barbarians. :D

Coyote
10-30-2007, 11:42 AM
She's gorgiouse and can get as much good looking cock as she wants but I don't see too many physisists or cutting edge engineers comming from her eggs. :D

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lj3iNxZ8Dww"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lj3iNxZ8Dww" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

All sleep, but no fish...

But she's welcome in my domain. :hitch:

scamper
10-30-2007, 12:31 PM
and bigger penises

Bow to my mighty penis you 21st century peasants.

Baby's On Fire
10-30-2007, 06:35 PM

Which picture is Lounge?

jharp84
10-30-2007, 06:40 PM
Human race ain't gonna be around ... much longer!

Nitro Express
10-30-2007, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by jharp84

Not with Bush in the Whitehouse.

Nitro Express
10-30-2007, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by jharp84

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uhsFaQ2isWc"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uhsFaQ2isWc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Take 'Em
10-30-2007, 08:50 PM
Last time I checked the "ugly troll like" creature will be called Morlocks and they will live a subterrainian life, feeding on the "beautiful" human creatures above ground called the "Eloi."

H.G. Wells has covered this shit already!!!!!

jharp84
10-30-2007, 08:53 PM
Not with Bush in the Whitehouse.

WOW! Words of wisdom! Nitro! :matrix:

chi-town324
10-30-2007, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by Takeem5
Last time I checked the "ugly troll like" creature will be called Morlocks and they will live a subterrainian life, feeding on the "beautiful" human creatures above ground called the "Eloi."

H.G. Wells has covered this shit already!!!!! Wurd

Seshmeister
10-30-2007, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by Takeem5

H.G. Wells has covered this shit already!!!!!

I hear there's a new limited edition of the Time Machine has been released where it's been ammended to the Hagarites and Rothians...

Seshmeister
10-30-2007, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
I always believe it when a guy tells me how things will be in 100,000 years.

Exactly.

I want to know where the fuck are the robot butler and flying cars I was promised we would have by now by these guys in the 80s...

BITEYOASS
10-30-2007, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
Exactly.

I want to know where the fuck are the robot butler and flying cars I was promised we would have by now by these guys in the 80s...

Then it's time to break out the Pitchforks and Torches! :D

Ally_Kat
10-30-2007, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
Well, you know, I'm kinda taken, Ally...

But, if you promise you'll make it worthwhile, I'm sure we can arrange for something that benefits both parties.

:eek:

define "worthwhile"

jharp84
10-31-2007, 12:36 AM

define "worthwhile"

Me likee this young hot babe! But Unfort! I am old enough to be her father and me likee my bunnie! :)

Nitro Express
10-31-2007, 07:03 AM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
Exactly.

Or that you would need to become a computer programmer or work in the high tech industry to survive. Yeah right, most of our electronics are made in Asia by slave labor.

What you need to be is a specialists with marketing skills to survive whether that's painting, being a chef, a musician, and accountant or whatever.

You have to be good at what you do and know how to sell it. You can't compete with the Chinese selling mass produced goods at Wal-Mart to stupid fucks. So you make high end, high quality stuff and sell it for big bucks to rich fucks.

I make money off of rich fucks airplanes.

Nitro Express
10-31-2007, 07:06 AM
If oil goes over $100/barrel the airline industry is toast. The average person won't be flying anymore but guys like Dick Chenney will. In private or charter planes. This is where the industry is going. Smaller and more elite.

I hate to say it but it's the truth. Americans are going to be living like they did in India getting around on little scooters, while the rich waste the energy because they can afford it.

Anonymous
11-03-2007, 11:41 AM

define "worthwhile"

Yes, well... use your imagination. No, harder.

Hmmm... no, not that. A bit more.

Yeah, you're getting there, but juuust a little more.

C'mon, I'm sure you can do better than that.

Yeah, right before lunch. :D