PDA

View Full Version : Bam's Piece of shit uncle goes to prison for child fondling

Nitro Express
11-01-2007, 07:57 PM
Don Vito always gave me the creeps. All those Jack Ass fucks are a cat's whisker from A) Death B) The Loonie Farm or C) Prison.

'Don Vito' Collapses, Yells After Conviction
Jury Convicts Margera (Don Vito) On 2 Sex Counts

(AP) GOLDEN, Colo. The man known as "Don Vito" on the MTV show "Viva La Bam" collapsed onto the floor cursing and yelled "just kill me now" after a jury convicted him Wednesday on two counts of sexual assault on a child.

Vincent Margera, 51, was accused of groping three girls, ages 12 to 14, during an autograph signing event last year at skate park at a mall in the Denver suburb of Lakewood.

Margera was acquitted on a third count of sex assault on a child.

He faces a probation sentence from 10 years to life or he could get a prison sentence from two to six years up to life, district attorney's spokeswoman Pam Russell said. He will have to register as a sex offender where he lives.

After Margera's courtroom collapse, Jefferson County deputies restrained him and took him to jail.

Defense attorney Pamela Mackey had argued that when Margera appeared at the skate park, he took on the persona of the outrageous and profane Don Vito.

"Viva La Bam" starred Margera's nephew, professional skateboarder Bam Margera.

Vincent Margera was being held without bail until his sentencing hearing, set for Dec. 20.

Hardrock69
11-02-2007, 09:31 AM
Fucking dumbass.
:rolleyes:

LoungeMachine
11-02-2007, 09:59 AM
Moving to NON

Newsworthy, but not FL

What a fucking doosh.

But then the whole family suffers from dooshness.

Diamondjimi
11-02-2007, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
Don Vito always gave me the creeps. All those Jack Ass fucks are a cat's whisker from A) Death B) The Loonie Farm or C) Prison.

What a fuckin zero. Looks good on the fat sack of shit.

He can have his own prison reality show. "Viva la Manpussy".

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/7415/collegehumor1650665451xautoct1.jpg

PWN3D !
http://z.about.com/d/crime/1/0/3/S/vincent_margera.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

DeadOrAlive
11-04-2007, 03:17 AM
He was always one weird fucker... always will be.

Coyote
11-04-2007, 07:13 AM
He was funny for the first 3 seconds.

Terry
11-04-2007, 08:08 AM
Originally posted by Coyote
He was funny for the first 3 seconds.

Always the weakest part of any Bam segment on Jackass or the Bam show; clearly just hanging around like a gadfly, hoping to get some residual fame.

Wish granted. Hope he finds out why they call it the pokey.:spank:

diamondsgirl
11-04-2007, 06:21 PM
what a pig

Nitro Express
11-04-2007, 07:43 PM
Tony Hawk and Jonny Knoxville are the smart ones. I think Tony is actually a billionare and Jonny and moved into acting from Jackass.

Steve-O, Bam and the rest have numbered lives. They haven't reinvested into anything. Most of these guys really are insane. Fun to watch for a moment but it soon gets old.

They will go the way of Lief Garret or be worm food.

Terry
11-04-2007, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
Tony Hawk and Jonny Knoxville are the smart ones. I think Tony is actually a billionare and Jonny and moved into acting from Jackass.

Steve-O, Bam and the rest have numbered lives. They haven't reinvested into anything. Most of these guys really are insane. Fun to watch for a moment but it soon gets old.

They will go the way of Lief Garret or be worm food.

Jackass was a fun show to watch, no doubt. But eye-candy like that is bound to get old quick. Watched a couple of those Viva La Bam episodes, and it wasn't anything that hadn't been done before, and better, on the Jackass series.

Hummarstra
11-06-2007, 04:31 AM
I liked the show. Sorry, he turned out to be a molester. Shame.

hankster
11-07-2007, 08:54 PM
Well, hopefully we will all learn something from this, if it looks like it's stupid, 99.9% of the time it will do something stupid, lol

sammysucks65
11-12-2007, 07:31 PM
that ranks with one of the most memorable mugshots i have seen...

Diamondjimi
11-12-2007, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by sammysucks65
that ranks with one of the most memorable mugshots i have seen...

Sad thing is ,the pathetic fuckstump looks like that every day !

He's now on the semen:blow2: diet as you read this....

:D