PDA

View Full Version : Rice Subpoenaed in AIPAC Trial

LoungeMachine
11-05-2007, 12:04 PM
Judge approves subpoena for Condi Rice, other officials

A federal judge just approved a subpoena that compels Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice to testify in the criminal trial of two pro-Israel lobbyists accused of espionage.

U.S. District Judge T.S. Ellis III ruled today that the defendants have a right to call Rice, national security adviser Stephen Hadley, deputy national security adviser Elliott Abrams and others to testify about what role, if any, the men played in crafting U.S. foreign policy.

Steven Rosen and Keith Weissman, former employees of AIPAC, have denied any wrongdoing.

http://blogs.usatoday.com/ondeadline/2007/11/judge-approves-.html

LoungeMachine
11-05-2007, 12:05 PM
King George will intercede on her behalf....

watch.

FORD
11-05-2007, 12:46 PM
I don't know what will happen to Condi, but it's time to start hanging these traitors, and getting them the fuck out of the government.

LoungeMachine
11-05-2007, 01:01 PM
He can convinvce a former Supreme Court Nominee to disregard a subpoena from Congress....

Ging George III and Lord Vader can do whatever they want at this point....

Jim Shetterlini
11-05-2007, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
King George will intercede on her behalf....

watch.

Originally posted by FORD
I don't know what will happen to Condi, but it's time to start hanging these traitors, and getting them the fuck out of the government.

I find it interesting how you guys sound so much like myself and other conservatives when we were counting the days to when "Sleazy Willie" and his pant stuffing traitors were to ride off into the sunset, I mean judicial system. Oh btw, good day to ya guys hope you had a good weekend.

LoungeMachine
11-05-2007, 01:10 PM
Yeah, Jimbo, but you guys were pissed over an Oval Office Hummer...

Don't recall you guys being pissed about unwarranted wiretapping, suspension of Habeus Corpus, torture, illegal wars, and soaring deficits....

Ah, the good old days of the definition of the word "is", is...

:gulp:

Had a great couple of days in BC, some interesting things to share politics wise...

Jim Shetterlini
11-05-2007, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Yeah, Jimbo, but you guys were pissed over an Oval Office Hummer...

Don't recall you guys being pissed about unwarranted wiretapping, suspension of Habeus Corpus, torture, illegal wars, and soaring deficits....

Ah, the good old days of the definition of the word "is", is...

Had a great couple of days in BC, some interesting things to share politics wise...

Actually, I never had an issue with some fat chick slobbin his cock. My issues were alot more substantial than that.

Taxation
Weak foreign policy
Nuclear secrets given to China
nothing done in regards to terrorism (bombing an aspirin factory does not count)
traitorous deals with N Korea by the lovely Madeline Albright
All the damn people dying that were enemies with the Clintons
Chinese Funny Money given to Gore in the White House

BC I am assuming British Colombia unless you are time traveler and you spent you're weekend back before Jesus was aorund. LOL

FORD
11-05-2007, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by Jim Shetterlini
I find it interesting how you guys sound so much like myself and other conservatives when we were counting the days to when "Sleazy Willie" and his pant stuffing traitors were to ride off into the sunset, I mean judicial system. Oh btw, good day to ya guys hope you had a good weekend.

There were Israeli spies in the 90's too, but Clinton put them in prison.

Except for Marc Rich, whom he let out. But don't get me started on that one :mad:

LoungeMachine
11-05-2007, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Except for Marc Rich, whom he let out. But don't get me started on that one :mad:

He banged his hottie wife, too.

The pardon was out of guilt.