I heard about this last night at church. There is a
movie coming out in the fall,(The Golden Compass) it
is part of a series written by an atheist. It is a
childrens' movie. It stars Nicole Kidman and will be
out soon.

It is about kids written as an adventure series
looking for God, etc. When they find him, they try to
kill him. It is being boycotted by the Catholic
Church, as well as protestants. It is geared toward parents and children, and will be out soon.

Katydid
11-08-2007, 08:51 AM
http://en.wikipedia .org/wiki/ The_Golden_ Compass_(film)

out soon.

Church, as well as protestants

Katydid
11-08-2007, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by Katydid
out soon.

Church, as well as protestants. It is geared toward parents and children, and will be out soon.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/religion/compass.asp

This is what Snopes.com has to say about it, and you can see they agree with the church on this!

Katydid
11-08-2007, 09:02 AM
http://www.snopes.com/politics/religion/compass.asp

This is what Snopes.com has to say about it, and you can see they agree with the church on this!

Hardrock69
11-08-2007, 09:02 AM
Right ON!

Anything that bugs the crap out of you, BITCH, is fine with me!!!

So they try to find Satan and kill him? What is wrong with that?

DirtyDeeds
11-08-2007, 10:23 AM
The end is near.

Satan
11-08-2007, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69

So they try to find Satan and kill him? What is wrong with that?

Uhhhh..... everything??

What would be the point of killing me though?

I'm already in Hell. Where else could I go?

As to this movie though, it seems a faulty concept. Why would an atheist be obsessed with killing God or myself, when he claims not to believe in either of us??

Hardrock69
11-08-2007, 02:40 PM
Sorry Satan, it was a rhetorical question.

See, she worships YOU.

Every time she posts something about "God" or "The Lord" or some stupid shit, she is actually referring to you.

Yet she claims to somehow be a "Christian".

As well all know, Christians do not like you very much.

So to her warped brain, there is nothing wrong with killing you, even though she worships you.

It is only common sense that she worships you...I mean after all, she is constantly doing your work....

;)

Satan
11-08-2007, 03:07 PM
Don't remind me.... she's Hell's second greatest embarrassment.

After Chimpy, of course. http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/teufel/d085.gif

Diamondjimi
11-08-2007, 03:44 PM
I've starred in many movies ...
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j55/flappo/wtf/katydidmaturelove.jpg

You filthy pig ,you!:eek:

ALinChainz
11-08-2007, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by diamondjimi
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j55/flappo/wtf/katydidmaturelove.jpg

You filthy pig ,you!:eek:

Notice how much more like a man Katy lookes like than Mike Myers?

Katydid
11-10-2007, 01:53 AM
Sorry Satan, it was a rhetorical question.

See, she worships YOU.

Every time she posts something about "God" or "The Lord" or some stupid shit, she is actually referring to you.

Yet she claims to somehow be a "Christian".

As well all know, Christians do not like you very much.

So to her warped brain, there is nothing wrong with killing you, even though she worships you.

It is only common sense that she worships you...I mean after all, she is constantly doing your work....

;)

When you were a kid you played with barbie dolls and made an electric chair and demonstrated before the class how it worked to kill a barbie doll.

You are deranged.

Katydid
11-10-2007, 01:56 AM
Originally posted by ALinChainz
Notice how much more like a man Katy lookes like than Mike Myers?

You look like Mike Meyers with that red hair and buck teeth.

If Flappo was going to photo chop, he should have found a better body to paste my head on.

I gotta get some new pictures.

Nitro Express
11-10-2007, 02:01 AM
My question is what God? Thor, Thule, Elohiem, Quetzelquatil, the black dude on the Sahra Silverman show, Georg Burns....?

Satan
11-10-2007, 04:15 AM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
My question is what God? Thor, Thule, Elohiem, Quetzelquatil, the black dude on the Sahra Silverman show, Georg Burns....?

Morgan Freeman, from "Bruce Almighty" and the sequel "Evan Almighty"

http://z.about.com/d/kidstvmovies/1/0/D/B/evanal023.jpg

Either that or old George Osmond. He would be the newest member of the Godhood back on Kolob.

Hardrock69
11-10-2007, 01:41 PM
When you were a kid you played with barbie dolls and made an electric chair and demonstrated before the class how it worked to kill a barbie doll.

You are deranged.

Goddam you are fucking stupid.

I never did that.

DID YOU EVEN BOTHER TO READ THE TITLE OF THE FUCKING THREAD???

I WAS POSTING STUFF FROM ANOTHER FUCKING WEBSITE!!!!

http://www.instructables.com/id/Barbie-Doll-Electric-Chair-Science-Fair-Project!/

http://i14.tinypic.com/8aeetza.jpg

Though I surely wish someone would throw you into an electric chair and fry your retarded fat ass!
:mad:

Will you please go kill yourself?

Just DIE already!

YOU are deranged.

Your own family wishes you were dead!

I pity anyone who ever had to speak with you in your entire life!

YOU ARE THE REASON ABORTION NEEDS TO STAY LEGAL!!!

YOU OWN DAUGHTER PROBABLY WISHED YOU HAD HAD ONE, YOU SKAGGLY FUCKING RETARD DEMON!!!

Nitro Express
11-11-2007, 03:33 AM
Originally posted by Satan
Morgan Freeman, from "Bruce Almighty" and the sequel "Evan Almighty"

http://z.about.com/d/kidstvmovies/1/0/D/B/evanal023.jpg

Either that or old George Osmond. He would be the newest member of the Godhood back on Kolob.

Not yet. George if he was a faithful Mormon will be in a temporary holding place called Paradise trying to convert the spirits in the Spirit Prison to Mormonism. You don't become a God unless you fullfilled all your temple covenants and Jesus ushers in the Morning of the First Ressurection at the begining of the Millenium. Nobody is getting ressurected into a God until Jesus returns; so George is up there with his white shirt and black name tag selling the Book of Mormon to poor people who got to miss that BS in their mortal lives.

Sounds like Hell to me and maybe that is what God uses the Mormons for. To make the rest of us miserable. :D

binnie
11-11-2007, 05:56 AM
Is Katydid a real person or an alias?

Surely no-one can be this dumb?

Ally_Kat
11-11-2007, 05:27 PM
I'm going to go see the movie -- God-drama and all.

If you shield yourself from everything that questions your faith, how will you ever own your faith? You'd just be some theological zombie. "Mmmmm....Jesus."

Katydid
11-11-2007, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
I'm going to go see the movie -- God-drama and all.

If you shield yourself from everything that questions your faith, how will you ever own your faith? You'd just be some theological zombie. "Mmmmm....Jesus."

On the other hand, if you leave yourself open to everything that questions your faith; perhaps you'll lose your faith. You will become an agnostic. Satan is strolling about seeking whom he may devour.

Ally_Kat
11-11-2007, 05:50 PM
On the other hand, if you leave yourself open to everything that questions your faith; perhaps you'll lose your faith. You will become an agnostic. Satan is strolling about seeking whom he may devour.

And if that happens, you never really owned your faith. You were in it because your parents decided it for you or because you went thru some quick Catholic-Lite classes to get married in a Church ;)

If you believe in something and it's something you whole-heartedly believe in and study, there's little that can shake your foundation. Remember the house built on sand.

So why are you so scared of a movie, Katy? Don't like it? Don't go to see it.

Hardrock69
11-12-2007, 01:22 AM
Simple.....

She is....simple.

A fucking retard.
:rolleyes:

binnie
11-12-2007, 02:47 AM
I'm sorry but if a FICTIONAL kids movie makes you lose your faith then you really didn't have all that much in the first place. It's people like this that give the religious a bad name.

If Satan is out there, I'm sure he has better ideas for seducing followers than making kids films.

Next.

Hardrock69
11-12-2007, 12:22 PM
Katypig is like all those people who thought Vincent Price was a Satan-worshipper just because he starred in horror movies.

binnie
11-12-2007, 01:18 PM
Katypig is like all those people who thought Vincent Price was a Satan-worshipper just because he starred in horror movies.

You mean a "my Priest told me to do this therefore I will do it blindly" sort of Christian? Oh dear.

If you have real faith, seeing a movie really shouldn't pose a fundamental challenge to your world view.

Katydid
11-12-2007, 03:56 PM
And if that happens, you never really owned your faith. You were in it because your parents decided it for you or because you went thru some quick Catholic-Lite classes to get married in a Church ;)

If you believe in something and it's something you whole-heartedly believe in and study, there's little that can shake your foundation. Remember the house built on sand.

So why are you so scared of a movie, Katy? Don't like it? Don't go to see it.

I'm not worried about the adults that go to see it; I'm worried about the kids.

A lot of kids have never had any religious training. They are influenced by things they see on tv and movies. The movie is a Children's Movie. If all you adults go watch it, you will raise the box office sales even more; there doing so you help the atheist to get his points out there, so more movies like that are made. If you let your kids go alone, they come home and feel they can shake their fist at God for all their problems and threaten to kill him. If they can do that to God, what makes you think they won't do that to you as a parent?

There is a trend now with the guy in CA who is an atheist and writing books, and having cds he's giving to kids who hate going to church with their parents. He is pretending to be on "their side" and turn them against not only their parents but God.

You people are the next generation, if you don't step up and take a stand who knows what will happen next.

Do you want kids who resent you and threaten to kill you as well as God?

Satan works through the most seemingly innocent things. Little by little he gets a foothold and God is pushed out. Like prayer in school, it went out, and shootings came in.

That is like that robot who watches an old movie with family values that is on tv. Then ridicules and mocks those family values. It is a kid's show. When I saw that on tv I had sense enough not to let my kids watch it. Things like that are ingrained into kids minds, and causes them to lose respect for their elders, and no respect for anyone or anything. (I can see the young adults in here probably watched that show and that is why you are the way you are, hateful and disrespectful of eveyone and everything. You know IT ALL!!!

Katydid
11-12-2007, 04:08 PM
Simple.....

She is....simple.

A fucking retard.

You are laying claim to greatness by putting me down as Simple?
Every time you throw a little dirt on me you lose a little ground Simple Simon! Keep on and I'll make a mud pie out of you and let you see how it feels.

FORD
11-12-2007, 04:13 PM

Satan works through the most seemingly innocent things. Little by little he gets a foothold and God is pushed out. Like prayer in school, it went out, and shootings came in.

Or maybe it has something to do with the fine example set by "Christian leaders" such as Ronald Reagan and George Bush Jr., concerning how much human life is worth to these so-called "Christians"

http://members.aol.com/lupinaccim/1-group-kids.jpg

That is like that robot who watches an old movie with family values that is on tv. Then ridicules and mocks those family values.

Nothing at all wrong with robots mocking bad movies........

http://www.mst3ktapes.com/joelthtr.jpg

Praise Jesus for Crow and Servo!!

Katydid
11-12-2007, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by binnie
You mean a "my Priest told me to do this therefore I will do it blindly" sort of Christian? Oh dear.

If you have real faith, seeing a movie really shouldn't pose a fundamental challenge to your world view.

It was an interfaith church where I heard about this. And Snopes.com backed up the story. That's enough for me. I have no desire to go see it, if Christians will ignore it, the guy makes no money on it at the boxoffice, and he'll fade away into oblivion. If I had young kids, most definately I wouldn't let them go see it.

You can see that we are living in the last days, because of the blasphemy, and evil around us.

What ever happened to: "The guy is an atheist and it's a kid's movie about killing God. Which is in itself is blasphemy against the Holy Spirit. So my kids and I will not go see it. Doesn't matter whether the church or anyone else suggested not going to see it."

Anymore it's: "I walk thru graveyards and whistle to show I'm not afraid of the dead. I go see forbidden movies, because I want to be enlightened. It makes me so intelligent and superior to others, because I've got a college degree and I've studied religion. And I've been around DLR ARMY since I was too young to be in here, and nothing shocks me and all my innocence was lost a long time ago. I'm like the person who watches someone being killed in the electric chair...They lose some of their innocence needlessly by seeing things like that. "

War I can see where soldiers do that, or policemen, etc. but they are fighting for their lives, so they take a life. There's a purpose there. There is no purpose in watching a movie like that.

Katydid
11-12-2007, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Or maybe it has something to do with the fine example set by "Christian leaders" such as Ronald Reagan and George Bush Jr., concerning how much human life is worth to these so-called "Christians"

http://members.aol.com/lupinaccim/1-group-kids.jpg

I figure the Suicide bombers are responsible for most of the women and children on the busses and in the markets that have been mangled.

Or maybe they stepped on a roadside bomb that our soldiers missed locating and disarming.

Or maybe some of the weapons Iran is supplying is to blame for most of it.

Or even Saddam and the Batth Party, or Fatah, AlQuadia, Hesbeloh, or Turkish rebels. Or they were caught in Shiite/Kurdish fire that some Cleric provoked.

Maybe the schools and churches where terrorists had weapons stored were the cause of some of the causalities.

Nothing at all wrong with robots mocking bad movies........

http://www.mst3ktapes.com/joelthtr.jpg

Praise Jesus for Crow and Servo!!

Mezro
11-12-2007, 04:40 PM
Have you even read the book Katy?

Mezro...funny how christian fanatics spin things they have not experienced or don't understand...

binnie
11-12-2007, 04:42 PM
It was an interfaith church where I heard about this. And Snopes.com backed up the story. That's enough for me. I have no desire to go see it, if Christians will ignore it, the guy makes no money on it at the boxoffice, and he'll fade away into oblivion. If I had young kids, most definately I wouldn't let them go see it.

You can see that we are living in the last days, because of the blasphemy, and evil around us.

What ever happened to: "The guy is an atheist and it's a kid's movie about killing God. Which is in itself is blasphemy against the Holy Spirit. So my kids and I will not go see it. Doesn't matter whether the church or anyone else suggested not going to see it."

Anymore it's: "I walk thru graveyards and whistle to show I'm not afraid of the dead. I go see forbidden movies, because I want to be enlightened. It makes me so intelligent and superior to others, because I've got a college degree and I've studied religion. And I've been around DLR ARMY since I was too young to be in here, and nothing shocks me and all my innocence was lost a long time ago. I'm like the person who watches someone being killed in the electric chair...They lose some of their innocence needlessly by seeing things like that. "

War I can see where soldiers do that, or policemen, etc. but they are fighting for their lives, so they take a life. There's a purpose there. There is no purpose in watching a movie like that.

I'm sorry, but what harm will a film do? Say everyone at your Church went to see it - would you all be worse Christians as a result?

On the issue of children seeing it: do you think that they blindly folllow what they see on the screen? You think that they will suddenly think "mmmm, I can kills God" because of a FICTIONAL movie? That's like saying that all the kids who saw Lord of the Rings will think that world is full of fairies and goblins.

If kids go and see it, and they are part of a Church community, do you really think that "Satan" will somehow get a grip of them? Really?

It seems to me that you doubt the power of other people's faith.

Katydid
11-12-2007, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by Mezro
Have you even read the book Katy?

Mezro...funny how christian fanatics spin things they have not experienced or don't understand...

No I haven't read the book, have you? Katydid

What about other religions? What religion are you?

Let's hear what other religions think.

You are the guy that loves Asian chics and refuses to get married; Much less have kids. If I remember right you said you loathed kids.

Katydid
11-12-2007, 04:57 PM
this could be quite the adventure.

get those questions flowing and glowing.

Mezro...like Dr. Ruth...only I have a bigger cock...

I think your journal says it all....Katydid

Pasadena Bunnie
11-12-2007, 05:20 PM
I heard that Katydid is a "Tom Leykis" worshipper....and she observes FLASH FRIDAYS !!!

FORD
11-12-2007, 05:24 PM
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3M4_XZ3FLHw&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3M4_XZ3FLHw&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

FORD
11-12-2007, 05:30 PM
I figure the Suicide bombers are responsible for most of the women and children on the busses and in the markets that have been mangled.

Or maybe they stepped on a roadside bomb that our soldiers missed locating and disarming.

Or maybe some of the weapons Iran is supplying is to blame for most of it.

Or even Saddam and the Batth Party, or Fatah, AlQuadia, Hesbeloh, or Turkish rebels. Or they were caught in Shiite/Kurdish fire that some Cleric provoked.

Maybe the schools and churches where terrorists had weapons stored were the cause of some of the causalities.

Keep drinking the FAUX Noize koolaid, you pathetic inbred bitch.

You don't even know the difference between the lies they tell you about Iraq and the lies they tell you about Israel & Palestine.

Unchainme
11-12-2007, 05:46 PM
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3M4_XZ3FLHw&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3M4_XZ3FLHw&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

LOL!

A fellow MST3K fan! (I'm not a huge fan..more casual..but I love/d that show!)

Puma-Man..He Flys like a moron!

FORD
11-12-2007, 11:50 PM
RUN FOR YOUR LIFE KATY!! LUCKY THE SATANIC
TURTLE IS COMING FOR YOUR WRETCHED SOUL!!!

http://msnbcmedia3.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/050321/050321_satan_turtle_vmed_8a.widec.jpg

bueno bob
11-13-2007, 01:22 AM
Hail Satan!

http://weblogs.newsday.com/entertainment/tv/blog/03-11-21_RayWise1.jpg

bueno bob
11-13-2007, 01:23 AM
Seriously...get yourself stoned and watch "Reaper"...it's like the new fucking pinnacle of my life...

:D

binnie
11-13-2007, 04:24 AM
Satanic turtle LOL!!!!

flappo
11-13-2007, 10:25 AM
You look like Mike Meyers with that red hair and buck teeth.

If Flappo was going to photo chop, he should have found a better body to paste my head on.

I gotta get some new pictures.

that IS your body , you ugly old hag

come on and admit that you and me and grimsdale have been having a 3 way cyber orgy

me and grimsdale sure enjoyed those held open shots you emailed us

but did you really have to stick all those household items up your stinky old cunt ?

i almost feel sorry for the hedgeclippers , broom handle and half drunk bottle of wine that you slithered up that smelly old hole

Katydid
11-13-2007, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by Pasadena Bunnie
I heard that Katydid is a "Tom Leykis" worshipper....and she observes FLASH FRIDAYS !!!

That must be a West Coast show; Cause I've never heard of it.

Katydid
11-13-2007, 12:52 PM
Keep drinking the FAUX Noize koolaid, you pathetic inbred bitch.

You don't even know the difference between the lies they tell you about Iraq and the lies they tell you about Israel & Palestine.

Actually FOX NEWS has a station and crew over there. So they get info first hand.

Katydid
11-13-2007, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
Seriously...get yourself stoned and watch "Reaper"...it's like the new fucking pinnacle of my life...

Bueno Bob, what is wrong with you lately? If you are getting stoned, maybe you need help. Only God can fill that empty place in your life, not drugs, alcohol, or any other addiction.

ALinChainz
11-13-2007, 12:59 PM
Leave it Katy to pass judgment on what movies are wrng and what people should do.

What she isn't telling you that unless a movie is on network television, she isn't seeing it anyway. Cable, satellite, and the theater is too expensive.

Meanwhile, religiously speaking, she claims to be a Catholic, but knows nothing of the faith nor religiously practices its rituals and traditions.

Katy doesn't know what.s right for children, look how hers turned out and ask where Old Ed ran off to.

The worst mother in the history of the world and a miserable human being.

Katydid
11-13-2007, 01:00 PM
RUN FOR YOUR LIFE KATY!! LUCKY THE SATANIC
TURTLE IS COMING FOR YOUR WRETCHED SOUL!!!

http://msnbcmedia3.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/050321/050321_satan_turtle_vmed_8a.widec.jpg

Hey FORD, did you know those terrapins live for years? Usually in the same place. They get brave and aren't afraid of people. They just go their merry way not bothering to pull their heads in.

ALinChainz
11-13-2007, 01:01 PM
Bueno Bob, what is wrong with you lately? If you are getting stoned, maybe you need help. Only God can fill that empty place in your life, not drugs, alcohol, or any other addiction.

And you would know because your pedo-flake son Drrn Poopybutt who pretends to be an eight year old and then calls himself "sticky buns" and post shit about murder and crotches, almost killed himself on drugs and alcohol, becoming a veggie-freak.

Katydid
11-13-2007, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by flappo
that IS your body , you ugly old hag

come on and admit that you and me and grimsdale have been having a 3 way cyber orgy

me and grimsdale sure enjoyed those held open shots you emailed us

but did you really have to stick all those household items up your stinky old cunt ?

i almost feel sorry for the hedgeclippers , broom handle and half drunk bottle of wine that you slithered up that smelly old hole

flappo, what hallucigenic have you been taking?

bueno bob
11-13-2007, 01:58 PM

It's called sleep deprivation due to insomnia coupled with RLS. Praying to God is all nice and dandy, sure, but it doesn't help with chronic insomnia nor RLS all that much.

Never really bought into the whole faith healing thing, but I do appreciate your concern...lmao...

Seriously, Kate, get yourself stoned at least once...it might actually do you a world of good...

Mezro
11-13-2007, 02:01 PM
No I haven't read the book, have you? Katydid

What about other religions? What religion are you?

Let's hear what other religions think.

You are the guy that loves Asian chics and refuses to get married; Much less have kids. If I remember right you said you loathed kids.

I have read the book and I find it more fantasy than blasphemy.

While I think spirituality in general is a wonderful thing, I am no fan of organized religion. I question the sanity of those who live by the writings in a book of fairy tales. To me, those that follow the "will of God" use it as a crutch because they are not capable of making their own choices and have not found a fulfilling path through their own efforts. People tend to turn to religion when they have hit rock bottom.

I am the guy who dates Asian women and have no plans to get married. I live my life by a simple philosophy: do what I want, when I want without harming others. I don't need to stroll into church on Sunday to feel complete.

Mezro...go read The Golden Compass...consider it research for the church...

Mezro
11-13-2007, 02:03 PM
Hail Satan!

http://weblogs.newsday.com/entertainment/tv/blog/03-11-21_RayWise1.jpg

Do the Leland Plamer dance.

Mezro...but what about Bob?...

Katydid
11-13-2007, 02:05 PM
Leave it Katy to pass judgment on what movies are wrng and what people should do.

What she isn't telling you that unless a movie is on network television, she isn't seeing it anyway. Cable, satellite, and the theater is too expensive.

Meanwhile, religiously speaking, she claims to be a Catholic, but knows nothing of the faith nor religiously practices its rituals and traditions.

Katy doesn't know what.s right for children, look how hers turned out and ask where Old Ed ran off to.

The worst mother in the history of the world and a miserable human being.

Leave it to AL to pass judgment on me and everything I stand for.

I have high speed cable internet. I have 77 channels plus 21 more.

I have been Catholic since I was 17 years old, I go to mass and practice my religion regularly. (Check out my website: http://www.rotharmy.net

All my kids turned out ok. We have had our rough patches but God has always saw us through.

Everyone who knows me says I am humble, generous, loyal and kind.

What does everyone say about you?

bueno bob
11-13-2007, 02:10 PM
http://christiansforcannabis.com/e107/news.php

ALinChainz
11-13-2007, 02:17 PM
You daughter was killed because she trusted the wrong people and was obviously looking for something she was not getting at home.

You son has had a major stroke and is now disabled and drawing off the government, writing sick little stories about 8 year old drinking, talking about crotch, murder, and calling himself "sticky buns".

Your other son and his wife booted you around the holidays one year and you told us all about, so unless it was yet another lie, and helps sell merchandise for some nobody country singer that no one has ever heard of.

No one here says you're humble, generous, or kind, so with your track record for lying, no one will even believe it.

I don't claim to be the "Super Chirstian" you do, but I do 1000 times the things for others than you do because I can, period.

You're a sad and lonely old bitter hag you claimed the rotharmy name for your site and you are the farthest thing from what represents this place and its spirit.

You've threatend people, the site, and wished death on people's families over a message board. You have posted as other people, claiming you had went into the ER and gave your password to this site to a random stranger to try and gain sympathy for yourself. You wanted to adopt children for the money, adding up in the Wall how much you would get for each kid and how you were sick of working.

Your kids turnd out like shit because you're a shit mother.

Look at what you do, and still do, and look what they did.

Face it, you're a shitty parent (obvious), Catholic (you don't follow anything according to it, and follow astrology, a big no-no), a shitty wife (Ed left you) and even a shittier person overall.

Don't ever compare yourself to me ... you aren't even in the league that lies beneath the dirt of mine.

As a matter of fact, you're basically the same thing as Thunder around here. Hot air and a stench that defines it.

Katydid
11-13-2007, 02:25 PM
I have read the book and I find it more fantasy than blasphemy.

While I think spirituality in general is a wonderful thing, I am no fan of organized religion. I question the sanity of those who live by the writings in a book of fairy tales. To me, those that follow the "will of God" use it as a crutch because they are not capable of making their own choices and have not found a fulfilling path through their own efforts. People tend to turn to religion when they have hit rock bottom.

I am the guy who dates Asian women and have no plans to get married. I live my life by a simple philosophy: do what I want, when I want without harming others. I don't need to stroll into church on Sunday to feel complete.

Mezro...go read The Golden Compass...consider it research for the church...

Harry Potter was fantasy also. It dealt with wizards, etc. The woman got rich off of it. Pretty good for a woman who was living in a cold water flat in England. However, I don't remember them trying to kill God.

I've always heard that the man who relies on his own counsel and refuses to seek God is a fool. Sort of like being your own lawyer.

When you are dealing with kids minds, things they hear or see as a child stays with them. What parent in their right mind would want them to see a movie where kids kill God?

Obviously you have low self esteem if you must be promiscuous to feel whole.

When Satan puts you to the test, what do you do? Roll over and give in?

Katydid
11-13-2007, 02:39 PM
You daughter was killed because she trusted the wrong people and was obviously looking for something she was not getting at home.

You son has had a major stroke and is now disabled and drawing off the government, writing sick little stories about 8 year old drinking, talking about crotch, murder, and calling himself "sticky buns".

Your other son and his wife booted you around the holidays one year and you told us all about, so unless it was yet another lie, and helps sell merchandise for some nobody country singer that no one has ever heard of.

No one here says you're humble, generous, or kind, so with your track record for lying, no one will even believe it.

I don't claim to be the "Super Chirstian" you do, but I do 1000 times the things for others than you do because I can, period.

You're a sad and lonely old bitter hag you claimed the rotharmy name for your site and you are the farthest thing from what represents this place and its spirit.

You've threatend people, the site, and wished death on people's families over a message board. You have posted as other people, claiming you had went into the ER and gave your password to this site to a random stranger to try and gain sympathy for yourself. You wanted to adopt children for the money, adding up in the Wall how much you would get for each kid and how you were sick of working.

Your kids turnd out like shit because you're a shit mother.

Look at what you do, and still do, and look what they did.

Face it, you're a shitty parent (obvious), Catholic (you don't follow anything according to it, and follow astrology, a big no-no), a shitty wife (Ed left you) and even a shittier person overall.

Don't ever compare yourself to me ... you aren't even in the league that lies beneath the dirt of mine.

As a matter of fact, you're basically the same thing as Thunder around here. Hot air and a stench that defines it.

I think people know what I stand for, and realize that you are so full of hate and spew such filth that you need psychiatriac counselling.

However, you are a stubborn "know it all" and are the worse for it.

I am proud of my kids and the way they have turned out. What about your own little girls? Don't go patting yourself on the back until they are married safely. From what I've head out of you, they will probably make your life hell just like you make their lives hell.

I'm sure if you spew hate toward me, no one is safe around you. I think your dad was in the military and mistreated you to the point that you were full of hate. So your kids suffer just like you did, because you never got any psychiatric help.

FORD
11-13-2007, 02:45 PM
Apparently you haven't heard, Katy?

One of those wizards in the Harry Potter books was GAY.

Aren't you (like Pat Robertson or that even bigger idiot Bill Donahue of the Catholic League) worried that those books will recruit children into homosexuality? As well as the witchcraft and Satan-turtle worship??

flappo
11-13-2007, 02:45 PM
the mere fact you believe crap like the bible says it all , you dopey old slag

the world's a LOT older than 2,000 fucking years , do you honestly think that god created it in 7 days and all that drivel ?

pathetic

flappo
11-13-2007, 02:47 PM
I think people know what I stand for, and realize that you are so full of hate and spew such filth that you need psychiatriac counselling.

However, you are a stubborn "know it all" and are the worse for it.

I am proud of my kids and the way they have turned out. What about your own little girls? Don't go patting yourself on the back until they are married safely. From what I've head out of you, they will probably make your life hell just like you make their lives hell.

I'm sure if you spew hate toward me, no one is safe around you. I think your dad was in the military and mistreated you to the point that you were full of hate. So your kids suffer just like you did, because you never got any psychiatric help.

yep

you stand for utter crass stupidity

you're so moronic you make eyes look like albert einstein

FORD
11-13-2007, 02:49 PM
the mere fact you believe crap like the bible says it all , you dopey old slag

the world's a LOT older than 2,000 fucking years , do you honestly think that god created it in 7 days and all that drivel ?

pathetic

Actually it was 6 days. On the 7th day He created beer, and took the rest of the day off.

Then he created Katydid on the 8th day with a massive hangover.

ALinChainz
11-13-2007, 02:50 PM
What you are is jealous.

You are the sole receiver of my hate because you have done me wrong from the beginning.

You posted so much of my personal information and have lied up and down.

Ask around, how many people here do you think would say they even like you, let alone want to listen to your bullshit.

You haven't heard shit about me, period. Who would you ask?

Joe Thunder?

Would I have fulfilled his dying wishes if I hated him or anyone?

Truth is, I am beloved by my family, all of them, and my community (if you only knew the charitable things I have done and continue to do).

Better reread what I posted, because it is funny how you avoid all of the things you've done here.

My dad made me a man. I did not have a stroke from drugs and alcohol, no one has ever divorced me, Ihave worked all my life and live comfortably, not off the government. You think the world owes you and you owe it.

Some Christian. A filthy, bitter, liar.

Everyone is safe around me. Lets take a poll between you and I.

You're hated, and I can name many. You keep saying how I have so many enemies here, name one.

ALinChainz
11-13-2007, 02:52 PM
Hmmm ... people responding to you with what is expected ... they hate you Katy.

What a surprise.

Katydid
11-13-2007, 02:57 PM
Apparently you haven't heard, Katy?

One of those wizards in the Harry Potter books was GAY.

Aren't you (like Pat Robertson or that even bigger idiot Bill Donahue of the Catholic League) worried that those books will recruit children into homosexuality? As well as the witchcraft and Satan-turtle worship??

I saw part of two Harry Potter movies. Perhaps the guy just looked obviously gay. He didn't practice sex in the movie, did he?

I heard that Zorro was gay too, but I watched it.

Actually they are wanting to give classes on homosexuality in the schools and give out condums.

I saw on 60 minutes or one of those shows that a family is raising their young boy (since he was 6 yrs. old) as a girl. The child wanted to dress as a girl, so they let him and encouraged it. What is your opinion on that?

What is turtle worship?

Katydid
11-13-2007, 03:04 PM
AL, Go on and hate me all you want. You prayed and God sent me to help you.

Yet you won't shut up long enough to listen to anything I try to tell you.

Would you go for psychiatric help if you felt it would take away your bitterness for everyone around you?

At least it would help you to understand why you are the way your are. . . (an overbearing, hate spewing individual).

Your success isn't in question here. Your mental state is.

FORD
11-13-2007, 03:05 PM

I saw on 60 minutes or one of those shows that a family is raising their young boy (since he was 6 yrs. old) as a girl. The child wanted to dress as a girl, so they let him and encouraged it. What is your opinion on that?

Some people feel that they were born into the wrong bodies. It's not my place to judge them. Most transgendered people will tell you that they thought of themselves in terms of the "other" gender since they were children, so there's no reason to doubt what the kid says.

Obviously things will be more complicated for that kid and her parents when she reaches puberty.

In the end, I would say that it's probably better in the long run if this child grows up happy with herself, instead of ending up bitter and hateful like some people whose transition didn't go so well.......

http://www.insidesocal.com/outinhollywood/ann.jpg

ALinChainz
11-13-2007, 03:12 PM

Would you go for psychiatric help if you felt it would take away your bitterness for everyone around you?

At least it would help you to understand why you are the way your are. . . (an overbearing, hate spewing individual).

I did not pray for you and He did not send you.

If you are hearing voices, you are the one in the mental state.

You have openly admitted to be bipolar and mental.

I only have bitterness towards you, why is that so hard for you to believe?

I spew hate at you because that is what you deserve. Look at what your supposed loved ones have done.

Some old, delusional, welfare hag who has the intelligence level of lettuce is going to question my mental state, a high school and college graduate?

God didn't send you because He would not do that to anyone.

Those aren't God voices in your head Grandpa.

Eat another bucket of chicken, try another fraud lawsuit.

You wish you had a son like me, not the vegetable you're growing in your basement.

ALinChainz
11-13-2007, 03:15 PM
Using the reason that God sent you to stalk people is sick in itself.

ALinChainz
11-13-2007, 03:22 PM
There you go folks.

Hit Katy square with hard truth and reality, and the old hag hops back on the broom and bails.

Meals on Wheels must have showed up at the door ... soup's on.

Mezro
11-13-2007, 05:53 PM
Harry Potter was fantasy also. It dealt with wizards, etc. The woman got rich off of it. Pretty good for a woman who was living in a cold water flat in England. However, I don't remember them trying to kill God.

If I recall correctly, Harry was trying to kill someone with godlike qualities (Voldemort). Everything is subject to opinion by way of perspective.

I've always heard that the man who relies on his own counsel and refuses to seek God is a fool. Sort of like being your own lawyer.

I've always heard that a man who relies on God (and not on himself) is the true fool. Once again, it is all about perspective

What parent in their right mind would want them to see a movie where kids kill God?

A parent that realizes children will make up their own minds about God when they are adults. You can't insulate kids from the world and entertainment is a big part of the world.

Obviously you have low self esteem if you must be promiscuous to feel whole.

I have high enough self esteem to not have to depend on a fairy tale to help move me through the world.

Promiscuous? Please! Clearly, my definition of the word differs from yours.

When Satan puts you to the test, what do you do? Roll over and give in?

Satan? LOL...I don't believe in any of that shit. I leave the wonderful world of pearly gates, Satan and resurrection to to adults with an inability to rationalize life and death logically.

Mezro...it has been fun Katy...best of luck with the bible and all the other colorful trappings that come along for the ride...

Nickdfresh
11-13-2007, 06:17 PM

LMFAO!! God helps those who pray by giving us psychotic internet liars whose daughters have committed suicide and whose sons have turned into addicts and losers.

Priceless...:D

Hardrock69
11-14-2007, 01:40 AM
Leave it to AL to pass judgment on me and everything I stand for.

No need for us to pass judgement on you, BITCH.

You have demonstrated for years what a retarded idiot you are.

FUCK YOU!!!! YOU ARE A WORTHLESS PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT!

I have high speed cable internet. I have 77 channels plus 21 more.

Oh gee. We are soo impressed.

Fucking trailer trash whore. Like having cable is something to be proud of.

I have been Catholic since I was 17 years old, I go to mass and practice my religion regularly. (Check out my website: http://www.stupidfuckingkunt.net

Your Black Mass.
And practicing your religion means sacrificing small animals.

All my kids turned out ok.

Yeah. DEAD, CRIPPLED AND RETARDED.

BECAUSE OF YOU, BITCH!

We have had our rough patches but God has always saw us through.

What the fuck kind of grammar is that.

Ignorance is your true religion.

God sawed you through? With what, a chainsaw?

Everyone who knows me says I am humble, generous, loyal and kind.

Liar. Everyone who knows you wishes you were dead.

What does everyone say about you?

Things that you can only dream of and be jealous of.

LEAVE!

NOBODY WANTS YOU HERE, KUNT!!!
:mad:

Pasadena Bunnie
11-14-2007, 02:45 PM
I saw part of two Harry Potter movies. Perhaps the guy just looked obviously gay. He didn't practice sex in the movie, did he?

I heard that Zorro was gay too, but I watched it.

Actually they are wanting to give classes on homosexuality in the schools and give out condums.

What is turtle worship?

? The 60 minutes feature was about Hermaphrodites (Jamie Lee Curtis was born this way)...if you're trying to drum up interesting and controversal topics, I think you should quit before the gargoyles whisk you off into the gates of sin.

God did not send you to mend, fix or wash away our sins, Sister Katy. :rolleyes:

Pasadena Bunnie
11-14-2007, 02:54 PM
What the fuck kind of grammar is that.

Ignorance is your true religion.

God sawed you through? With what, a chainsaw?

LMAO!!!! Hardrock - too funny!

LURCH would turn away with disgust over Katy's sinful behavior.

Hardrock69
11-14-2007, 03:27 PM
Naw, he would probably get a kick out of trying to scare the living crap out of her!

binnie
11-14-2007, 04:44 PM
I'm wondering: is Katydid for real? Is this one big joke?

Why would anyone this "Christian" post of a David Lee Roth website? Excuse my ignorance but until now I've managed to avoid this poster - is she even a Roth fan, or just someone here to save us from the perils of children's movies?

binnie
11-14-2007, 04:45 PM
It's people like this who give Christians a bad name.

Jesus Christ
11-14-2007, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by binnie
It's people like this who give Christians a bad name.

Verily, this is true, My son. :(

Katydid
11-14-2007, 04:57 PM
I get the Catholic News and Herald Newspaper. I found their e mail address and sent the Snopes.com thingy, asking their opinion, explaining that I heard about it in a non-denomination church. Just asked their views on it.

Apparently they just looked it up online and posted this:

http://www.dioceseofmarquette.org/upcarticle.asp?upcID=1228

People in CA, NY, and various large cities will accept anything like a bunch of sheep counting themselves wiser than the rest of us.

I like Ann Coulter, and Bill O'Reilly and FOX NEWS.

A football player named Cuba has a movie coming out on Magnolia Studios, when he plays in TX he'll talk about it. It downs our soldiers and American values. He is a radical Democrat (The Democrats are like a bunch of kids with new credit cards. Always wanting to raise taxes and fight with Bush).

Folks are being asked to go to the game in TX and carry banners, "WE SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!" Because the movie will only lower the morale of our troops who are giving their lives so we can live free.

Jesus Christ
11-14-2007, 05:08 PM
Katy.....giveth it up.

I would rather have SATAN claim to be My disciple than you.

Guitar Shark
11-14-2007, 05:12 PM
Dear Jesus,

Is it a sin to covet Katydid?

I apologize if you perceive this question as a waste of your precious time, but I must know. She makes my loins burn with desire. Must I avert my eyes?

LoungeMachine
11-14-2007, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
Dear Jesus,

I apologize if you perceive this question as a waste of your precious time, but I must know. She makes my loins burn with desire. Must I avert my eyes?

Is there not a new beastiality law on the books in Washington State?

Would 5 minutes of bliss with katy really be worth getting disbarred?

Think about it young man.

:confused:

LoungeMachine
11-14-2007, 05:28 PM
Dear Jesus,

Haven't gotten it in a while, eh counselor? :D

Wait 'til she starts telling you it will induce labor.... :D

Guitar Shark
11-14-2007, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Is there not a new beastiality law on the books in Washington State?

Would 5 minutes of bliss with katy really be worth getting disbarred?

Think about it young man.

A whole 5 minutes? Never in my wildest dreams would I have imagined that I could last that long. This just keeps getting more and more tempting.

Help me Lord!

Guitar Shark
11-14-2007, 05:34 PM
Haven't gotten it in a while, eh counselor? :D

Wait 'til she starts telling you it will induce labor.... :D

LMAO... she's already mentioned that... :eek:

LoungeMachine
11-14-2007, 05:41 PM

LMAO

Yep, mine used that on our oldest...

The twins were a scheduled c-section, so she was shoit outta luck. :D

Good luck, buddy.

Jesus Christ
11-14-2007, 06:07 PM
Dear Jesus,

Matthew, though ye are not Jewish, perhaps ye should remember the Kosher laws of Leviticus, which tell us to avoid unclean beasts.

For he who fornicates with the Katypig shall be cast into the bowels of Hell where the fire is unquenched.

Guitar Shark
11-14-2007, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by Jesus Christ
For he who fornicates with the Katypig shall be cast into the bowels of Hell where the fire is unquenched.

That's sig-worthy right there... :lol:

Nickdfresh
11-14-2007, 08:24 PM
Matthew, though ye are not Jewish, perhaps ye should remember the Kosher laws of Leviticus, which tell us to avoid unclean beasts.

Does "cybering" count, Jesus. :confused:

Hardrock69
11-14-2007, 09:07 PM
Katy.....giveth it up.

I would rather have SATAN claim to be My disciple than you.

Even JESUS can't stand this mongoloid fuckwench.

Ally_Kat
11-14-2007, 09:13 PM

LMAO

Yep, mine used that on our oldest...

The twins were a scheduled c-section, so she was shoit outta luck. :D

Good luck, buddy.

I'm surprised you guys don't want to take advantage of that. It's not like there's much that's going to happen soon after the kid is born.

Hardrock69
11-14-2007, 09:37 PM
I get the Catholic News and Herald Newspaper.

By mistake no doubt.

If they knew that you use your dead daughter's legbone as an anal dildo, they would want nothing to do with you.

I found their e mail address and sent the Snopes.com thingy, asking their opinion, explaining that I heard about it in a non-denomination church. Just asked their views on it.

Why would they care what you want to know? You worship SATAN.

Apparently they just looked it up online and posted this:

http://www.dioceseofmarquette.org/upcarticle.asp?upcID=1228

People in CA, NY, and various large cities will accept anything like a bunch of sheep counting themselves wiser than the rest of us.

The rest of who? Even a sheep is wiser than you, mongoloid.

I like Ann Coulter, and Bill O'Reilly and FOX NEWS.

Yeah you are stupid enough to believe anything that Ann the Man says. You do know that she is a trans-sexual hermaphrodite lesbian, don't you? That she holds sex parties in Washington DC with little girls? Is that why you masturbate when she comes on TV?

A football player named Cuba has a movie coming out on Magnolia Studios, when he plays in TX he'll talk about it. It downs our soldiers and American values. He is a radical Democrat (The Democrats are like a bunch of kids with new credit cards. Always wanting to raise taxes and fight with Bush).

:lol:

A football player? YOU STUPID FUCKWIT!

And tell me how is it this movie is coming out ON a studio.

Are they erecting some kind of giant movie screen on top of a building on a studio lot in Hollywood?

You have just demonstrated once more what a retarded ape you are. Wait a minute. I cannot call you an ape, because that gives apes a bad name.

You are a degenerate slug.

There.
That's more like it.
:)

Folks are being asked to go to the game in TX and carry banners, "WE SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!" Because the movie will only lower the morale of our troops who are giving their lives so we can live free.

Why do you care? Your only interests in life are:

a) Posting rambling idiocy on a site where everyone wishes you would die horribly, and b) Having anal sex with your idiot son.

Get a fucking life, you inanimate slut.

LoungeMachine
11-14-2007, 09:40 PM
I'm surprised you guys don't want to take advantage of that. It's not like there's much that's going to happen soon after the kid is born.

Think about the logistics for a moment....

And then picture one of us bouncing a 150# beachball on our stomachs for 15 minutes while she's telling you "I think it kicked"

:(

LoungeMachine
11-14-2007, 09:41 PM
. It's not like there's much that's going to happen soon after the kid is born.

Actually, that's prime self-centered male time, if you know what I mean. ;)

naturochem
11-14-2007, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by Pasadena Bunnie
? The 60 minutes feature was about Hermaphrodites (Jamie Lee Curtis was born this way)
Fuck! Jamie Lee Curtis has a cock?

Ya think she gets a reach around while getting pounded doggie-style by her hubby, Christopher Guest??

http://www.snopes.com/movies/graphics/curtis.jpghttp://johngushue.typepad.com/blog/images/christopher_guest_as_nigel_tufnel.jpg

Diamondjimi
11-14-2007, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by naturochem

Ya think she gets a reach around while getting pounded doggie-style by her hubby, Christopher Guest??

http://www.snopes.com/movies/graphics/curtis.jpghttp://johngushue.typepad.com/blog/images/christopher_guest_as_nigel_tufnel.jpg

:lol:

......EW !
:uck:

bueno bob
11-15-2007, 12:00 AM
Funny thing is, Katydid's drummed up more support for the film here all by herself than 3 separate other threads without her griping would have...

uhuhuhuhuuhuhh

bantonelli
11-15-2007, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by naturochem

Could just be "Urban Legend" but reads like Jamie could be the answer to Katydid's HE/SHE Fantasies all rolled into one...Jamie's REALLY Cryin'

http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/jamieleecurtis/a/jamieleecurtis.htm

bantonelli
11-15-2007, 12:55 AM
Katydid, a true goddess...

http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Hermaphrodite

binnie
11-15-2007, 03:46 AM
Funny thing is, Katydid's drummed up more support for the film here all by herself than 3 separate other threads without her griping would have...

uhuhuhuhuuhuhh

Ain't that the truth. Everyone here with kids should go and see it. Twice.

Hardrock69
11-15-2007, 08:35 AM

uhuhuhuhuuhuhh

Well Bob, isn't that what 'Christians' are supposed to do?

Help promote books, movies and recording artists by complaining loudly?

If 'Christians' are complaining about something, the creators of that something must be doing something right!

And they will laugh all the way to the bank, thanks to idiots like Katypig.

ALinChainz
11-15-2007, 02:44 PM
The truth is finally told.

Katy thinks she's Catholic by getting the paper.

Makes sense. Too bad all she understands the comics.

Hardrock69
11-15-2007, 03:13 PM
What blows my mind is that she thinks there is some football player named Cuba who is going to play in some fucking football game in Texas.

I must admit, watching her demonstrate her lack of intelligence can occasionally be humorous, but for the most part it is just annoying, and I wish she would drop dead.

binnie
11-15-2007, 04:45 PM
It's almost an achievment to be that dumb!

Katydid
11-15-2007, 07:11 PM
Naw, he would probably get a kick out of trying to scare the living crap out of her!

Is that how you get your kicks? Doing cyber crime?

Are you hoping she'll invite you to the Playboy Mansion? You need money to impress women like that. (Which you don't have).

Katydid
11-15-2007, 07:14 PM
yep

you stand for utter crass stupidity

you're so moronic you make eyes look like albert einstein

Is that you on your avatar? What happened to your fancy car and suits? Did you fall on hard times?

Katydid
11-15-2007, 07:26 PM
The truth is finally told.

Katy thinks she's Catholic by getting the paper.

Makes sense. Too bad all she understands the comics.

Hey Al, I dreamed about you last night. There were people and you were at a place for some reason? Seemed real. (Wed night) What were you doing Wed night?

See, you can insult me harmlessly like I do you. You don't have to fly into a rage.

Katydid
11-15-2007, 07:31 PM

uhuhuhuhuuhuhh

You must be feeling better. If you have leg cramps you may be low on magneism. In nursing my legs hurt like RLS, and I would take magnesiam, and it helped.

Must come with getting older. I type doing my website so much my hands hurt, and I can't close them tight. Shaking hands hurts even.

Ally_Kat
11-15-2007, 07:33 PM
Hey Al, I dreamed about you last night. There were people and you were at a place for some reason? Seemed real. (Wed night) What were you doing Wed night?

He was with me, doing unspeakable, unChristian-like acts

See, you can insult me harmlessly like I do you. You don't have to fly into a rage.

How the hell was the above insulting him? Must be some weird Katy humor I don't grasp. :confused:

Katydid
11-15-2007, 08:30 PM
I merely pointed out that he could insult me without flying into a rage.
(the remark about the Catholic paper and comics he made.)

I actually did have a dream and he was with some people. I did talk back and forth with him quite a bit yesterday in this thread. That happens occasionally with my kids, family, etc. They are actually doing what I see in the dream.

Like one time my sister-in-law and I were doing Reiki Hand Healing on a person. We were at church doing it as part of our Lenton project. She is a Master, I am a Second Degree. Suddenly I asked the person what color was her new rabbit? She said it was blue. Apparently she had just bought a new car. I just drew that psychic impression from her, thinking animal, but it was a car.

The Bellemy Brothers signed my western belt that I took off. I began to have dreams of them. I wrote them about a dream I had. I saw a woman with flowers on her shirt. I saw a barn of hay with kids playing in it. I saw a duck and a puddle of water. The woman was saying, something about our "hotel." And I told them that they would be involved in something to do with wildlife.

Anyway, in a couple weeks I saw them on tv talking about a layout that was to be in a Country magazine. They showed fillm of everything in my dream. Then they excitedly said that just that they had been offered a commercial for the State of Fl. about protecting the wildlife, mostly manaties.

I got the magazine when it came out. The woman with the flowered shirt was their mother, and she had said something about "The Bellamy Hotel" because David had so many kids.

I don't know when dreams are going to happen, but a lot of the time they are true.

Katydid
11-15-2007, 08:35 PM
I forgot to log out yesterday I think. When I came in tonight I was already logged in.

Pasadena Bunnie
11-15-2007, 08:37 PM

Hardrock69
11-15-2007, 09:08 PM
I forgot to log out yesterday I think. When I came in tonight I was already logged in.

Will you please forget to breathe?

DIE ALREADY!

Ally_Kat
11-15-2007, 10:36 PM
LOL @ a "hardcore" Christian woman doing reiki healing at church for a lent project.

I havent laughed so hard in weeks

Hardrock69
11-16-2007, 12:21 AM
This has to be one of the most screwed up creatures I have ever encountered on the Internet in the past 15 years.

Just when you think she could not post anything more idiotic or blasphemous, she does.

binnie
11-16-2007, 04:07 AM
LOL @ a "hardcore" Christian woman doing reiki healing at church for a lent project.

I havent laughed so hard in weeks

It set me off chuckling too. Some people don't irony do they? :D

Hardrock69
11-16-2007, 08:24 AM
It goes right over her retarded little pea-sized brain.

Katydid
11-16-2007, 09:47 AM
Ed had Guillian Barre Syndrome and was very sick. It eats the protective coating from around the muscles. It leaves you like a baby. He had to learn to crawl, pull up, walk with two crutches, then one. He was left with a pronounced limp and had tremors. He had a virus, went to the ER and they gave him three shots. One was a Swine Flu shot. It gave him Swine Flu/Guillan Barre Syndrome. But they lost the records, people at the hospital owned the dr. offices, etc. He had diaherra for 9 days. Lost 40 lb. He insisted on laying in a hot whirlpool bath. He'd go to sleep and try to slip under and I would pull him back up. They said the anitbiotics were causing it. So I had them to stop the antibiotics. Finally they let him go home. But seemed odd that cover, or a newspaper gave him pain. We had to lift him into the car to go home. I was giving him a bath at home and he held his arm up. It looked like a balloon full of water, no muscle tone or anything. It scared me so bad, I knew something was horribly wrong. So I called the ambulance and took him back to the hospital. They did spinal taps and found a large amt. of protein in his spinal fluid. Turned out to be Guillian Barre Syndrome. Said if he hadn't laid in the hot water, it would have shut his lungs and everything down.

So I was frantically praying for him, and his sister was too. Just praying that I could find a way to help him. She went to Japan and learned Reiki from a master's daughter. The master had made her a master and left all his secrets. The daughter charged her $10,000. to make her a master also. Then she came back to the states and taught it to all of us. My kids, his mom, my mom, and his sisters are all First Degrees. Ed and I become Second Degree. The kids and I would do Reiki on him every day. It took away his pain and he began to heal.

I used it on a horse once. She had a big gash cut in her neck. She was standing cold one morning, and suffering. I held Reiki on it, could feel it warming up and tickling my hand. Soon she wanted to walk off. I did it about three days in a row. On the third day everyone was surprised because it was healed up with only a tiny scar. They said it should have had stitches. I just had put axle grease on it to keep the flies off then held it.

Ed's sis has done Reiki Seminars all over the world. She is also a PHD, psychiatrist, worked at Bowman Grey, etc. with a brain surgeon, etc. Very intelligent.

Actually I was taught to do Absentee healing also. I did it on Darren, and my little brother also. My little brother was drunk and juggling copperhead snakes, and was bit. He healed up so fast. Then during the ice storm he had a chain saw cutting limbs off. Sawed almost all the way through his left wrist. My sis got him to ER in time. It healed, and all he lost was use of his thumb. He needs surgery on his thumb. Drs. were astonished at how fast he healed. Ed's sis was doing Absentee also on him.

Another time We had a horse kick a backhoe and cut a big hole in his leg just above the hoof. I ran over, and the Vet said the blood wouldn't stop; and he'd bleed to death before we could get him to the hosp. I ran back home and got my Bible. I read Ezekiel 16:6 over the horse and by the time I got the verse read the blood had stopped. The Vet was shocked. He asked for me to write the verse down for him, because many times he could have saved animals if he had it. Ed and the kids were afraid of the horse, he was an Appolosa we'd raised from a colt. As soon as his leg was healed he ran and got his speed up and jumped a 5 wire fence coming home. I'd walk him around and he'd walk and put his head on my shoulder. Then I decided to break him. I had him tied to a barb wire fence, with the saddle on him. They were shocked, because he'd tried to kill them. Ed ran over told me he would kill me. Then Dana got up on him, and I led him. He would not let the guys ride him. Then we seen he wasn't going to buck her off, so she rode him all over the place. He got 16 hands tall. And he was afraid at first, tucked his tail down. I'd yell, "Sparky, raise that tail up!" He'd remember and raise it up. Finally he was holding it up and running, and doing good.
Hurt us so much having to sell our horses when we moved to NC. But we got a farm, and more horses here.

Sarge's Little Helper
11-16-2007, 09:47 AM
Ed had Guillian Barre Syndrome and was very sick. It eats the protective coating from around the muscles. It leaves you like a baby. He had to learn to crawl, pull up, walk with two crutches, then one. He was left with a pronounced limp and had tremors. He had a virus, went to the ER and they gave him three shots. One was a Swine Flu shot. It gave him Swine Flu/Guillan Barre Syndrome. But they lost the records, people at the hospital owned the dr. offices, etc. He had diaherra for 9 days. Lost 40 lb. He insisted on laying in a hot whirlpool bath. He'd go to sleep and try to slip under and I would pull him back up. They said the anitbiotics were causing it. So I had them to stop the antibiotics. Finally they let him go home. But seemed odd that cover, or a newspaper gave him pain. We had to lift him into the car to go home. I was giving him a bath at home and he held his arm up. It looked like a balloon full of water, no muscle tone or anything. It scared me so bad, I knew something was horribly wrong. So I called the ambulance and took him back to the hospital. They did spinal taps and found a large amt. of protein in his spinal fluid. Turned out to be Guillian Barre Syndrome. Said if he hadn't laid in the hot water, it would have shut his lungs and everything down.

So I was frantically praying for him, and his sister was too. Just praying that I could find a way to help him. She went to Japan and learned Reiki from a master's daughter. The master had made her a master and left all his secrets. The daughter charged her $10,000. to make her a master also. Then she came back to the states and taught it to all of us. My kids, his mom, my mom, and his sisters are all First Degrees. Ed and I become Second Degree. The kids and I would do Reiki on him every day. It took away his pain and he began to heal.

I used it on a horse once. She had a big gash cut in her neck. She was standing cold one morning, and suffering. I held Reiki on it, could feel it warming up and tickling my hand. Soon she wanted to walk off. I did it about three days in a row. On the third day everyone was surprised because it was healed up with only a tiny scar. They said it should have had stitches. I just had put axle grease on it to keep the flies off then held it.

Ed's sis has done Reiki Seminars all over the world. She is also a PHD, psychiatrist, worked at Bowman Grey, etc. with a brain surgeon, etc. Very intelligent.

Actually I was taught to do Absentee healing also. I did it on Darren, and my little brother also. My little brother was drunk and juggling copperhead snakes, and was bit. He healed up so fast. Then during the ice storm he had a chain saw cutting limbs off. Sawed almost all the way through his left wrist. My sis got him to ER in time. It healed, and all he lost was use of his thumb. He needs surgery on his thumb. Drs. were astonished at how fast he healed. Ed's sis was doing Absentee also on him.

Another time We had a horse kick a backhoe and cut a big hole in his leg just above the hoof. I ran over, and the Vet said the blood wouldn't stop; and he'd bleed to death before we could get him to the hosp. I ran back home and got my Bible. I read Ezekiel 16:6 over the horse and by the time I got the verse read the blood had stopped. The Vet was shocked. He asked for me to write the verse down for him, because many times he could have saved animals if he had it. Ed and the kids were afraid of the horse, he was an Appolosa we'd raised from a colt. As soon as his leg was healed he ran and got his speed up and jumped a 5 wire fence coming home. I'd walk him around and he'd walk and put his head on my shoulder. Then I decided to break him. I had him tied to a barb wire fence, with the saddle on him. They were shocked, because he'd tried to kill them. Ed ran over told me he would kill me. Then Dana got up on him, and I led him. He would not let the guys ride him. Then we seen he wasn't going to buck her off, so she rode him all over the place. He got 16 hands tall. And he was afraid at first, tucked his tail down. I'd yell, "Sparky, raise that tail up!" He'd remember and raise it up. Finally he was holding it up and running, and doing good.
Hurt us so much having to sell our horses when we moved to NC. But we got a farm, and more horses here.

Oops. I wasn't paying attention. Tell me again what is going on.

Katydid
11-16-2007, 09:54 AM
That second post is for the eyesight challenged or otherwise smart asses...

Katydid
11-16-2007, 10:00 AM
Who is David Lee Roth?

Sarge's Little Helper
11-16-2007, 10:00 AM
Who is David Lee Roth?

Diamond Dave is the supreme Toastmaster General of the immoral majority.. the King of Any and All Things Rock n\' Roll. Bar none he is the greatest Frontman in Rock n Roll History!

Katydid
11-16-2007, 10:01 AM
Who is Sammy Hagar?

Sarge's Little Helper
11-16-2007, 10:01 AM
Who is Sammy Hagar?

David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..

Katydid
11-16-2007, 10:02 AM
Who is Bette Midler?

Sarge's Little Helper
11-16-2007, 10:02 AM
Who is Bette Midler?

Bette Midler is an actress/singer that bears an uncanny resemblance to Sammy Hagar. .. based on both being fat, old, red hair and both have FLOPPY, SLOPPY BREASTS. Bette was in a popular movie called Beaches and Sammy Hagar is just a plain Beatch.Thanks for your time..

Katydid
11-16-2007, 10:03 AM
Arielle, Who is Katydid?

Katydid
11-16-2007, 10:04 AM
Good Girl, Don't tell any of my secrets!

Katydid
11-16-2007, 10:05 AM
Who is ALinChainz?

Katydid
11-16-2007, 10:05 AM
Come on, you can tell me.

Katydid
11-16-2007, 10:07 AM
I'm going to visit Arielle now.

Hardrock69
11-16-2007, 01:10 PM
Arielle, Who is Katydid?

Katydid is a Satan-worshipping cock-gobbling retard slut, whose own family disowned her.

Her daughter killed herself because she was so ashamed to be born of a hideous beast like Katydid.

Katydid dug up her daughter one night and stole her leg bone.

Now she uses it to fuck herself in the ass, in the mistaken hope that by doing so, it will please Satan, and he will bring her prostitute daughter back from the dead.

FORD
11-16-2007, 02:04 PM
Ed got Swine Flu from fucking a Katypig.

Steve Savicki
11-21-2007, 02:22 PM
If I recall correctly, Harry was trying to kill someone with godlike qualities (Voldemort). Everything is subject to opinion by way of perspective.
*curious*, did you read the book series?

LoungeMachine
11-21-2007, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by Steve Savicki

*curious*

Do you play with toys from China by chance?

binnie
11-21-2007, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by Steve Savicki

You never cease to amaze me.....

jslav06
11-21-2007, 05:58 PM
This movie sounds badass. If some kids find God then kill him, that's an accomplishment for children everywhere. GO KIDS!