PDA

View Full Version : Bush Administration's Dubious Accomplishments Thread

Little Texan
11-09-2007, 01:15 AM
Someone (I think it was Lounge) started a thread a while back that invited the Busheep here to list everything (positive) the Bush Administration has accomplished thus far in their years in office, and if I recall, hardly anyone could come up with anything that wasn't a cut 'n' paste job from a conservative website. So, I thought I would make things a bit easier by asking everyone to list all of the negative things this Administration has accomplished in these 7 years. I can think of quite a few off the top of my head, but I'll give everyone else a chance to list a negative accomplishment. I'll start off...

This Administration has presided over the highest oil and gas prices in the history of the U.S.

Spc. Graner
11-09-2007, 01:22 AM
Why do you hate America? You are giving comfort to the terrorists. They like you and your liberal gay agenda.

http://pittsburghdish.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/bradyrumsfeldpowell.jpg

Satan
11-09-2007, 01:23 AM
Made the world safer for terrorists!!

Made torture as commonplace on Earth as it is in Hell.

Finally made it possible for me to sell gasoline for $6.66/gallon and get away with it. (yes we do have gasoline in Hell, but as you might imagine, it has to be buried in refrigerated tanks)

Nitro Express
11-09-2007, 04:02 AM
Bush hasn't fucked an intern in the oval office because he's been too busy fucking us and the rest of the world.

ace diamond
11-10-2007, 05:39 AM
CHIMPY IS THE ULTIMATE TERRORIST.

Satan
11-10-2007, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
Bush hasn't fucked an intern in the oval office because he's been too busy fucking us and the rest of the world.

Well, he may not have fucked an intern, but we never did find out exactly who it was that right wing "journalist" and homosexual prostitute James Jeff Gannon Guckert was spending hundreds of unauthorized hours in the White House with. Including many overnight visits.

http://photos23.flickr.com/25016008_4011ee0961_o.gif