PDA

View Full Version : Unexplained Blue Cloud Floats, Darts Around Customers At Gas Station

Hardrock69
11-14-2007, 08:43 AM
http://i9.tinypic.com/81iwai9.jpg

A strange blue cloud seen floating and darting around customers, freezing for 30 minutes and then speeding from an Ohio gas station, remains unexplained even though it was caught on security cams.

The ghostly image was seen moving near and over cars at a Marathon gas station located near the corner of State Road and Pleasant Valley in Parma on Sunday.

Surveillance video of the image showed it flipping and then sitting in the same location for 30 minutes.

It then flies off the screen at a high rate of speed.

"It gives me the chills," a witness said.

Security video then shows it coming back and resting on a car window before floating away.

Several people said they believe the image is a ghost or an angel.

"It was an angel," a witness said. "There was an angel here."

The owner of the gas station said he was happy the image went away and has not come back.

"I actually watched it for 30 minutes and then actually I watched it move and that is when I got freaked out," said owner Amed Abudaaria.

Groups of people have traveled to the gas station after word spread of the unexplained event.

http://www.local6.com/spotlight/14578641/detail.html

Here is a TV News report on it complete with surveillance video:

http://mfile.akamai.com/12909/wmv/vod.ibsys.com/2007/1112/14576580.200k.asx

Coyote
11-14-2007, 11:51 AM
An interdimensional being?

Or someone's gum in the lens? :D

Little Texan
11-14-2007, 10:34 PM
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EoQQMLwX8Ac&rel=1&border=0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EoQQMLwX8Ac&rel=1&border=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Dan
11-14-2007, 10:49 PM
Someone Is Fucking Around.:)

Diamondjimi
11-14-2007, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by Dan
Someone Is Fucking Around.:)

My thoughts exactly .

Little Texan
11-15-2007, 12:34 AM
Actually, I think it was me. You see, while I was going through Ohio over the weekend, I stopped off at this little gas station to fill up, and having gorged myself on blueberries, blue cotton candy, a salad with blue cheese dressing, and a blue strawberry Icee, I had some seriously bad gas that evening, and I may have ripped a few big ones.

Little Texan
11-15-2007, 12:37 AM
Why then, do you ask, did the cloud stay in one spot for so long? Easy, my farts tend to linger in one spot for long periods of time, and the air was pretty still there on Sunday, except for the occasional breeze, thus the movement of the cloud.

Little Texan
11-15-2007, 12:38 AM
Mystery solved.

Nitro Express
11-15-2007, 01:36 AM
It's something that is blue like a blue dyed feather floating around in a draft close to the cammera to where it's out of focus.

I used to work in film production and it's clearly something too close to the camera.

bueno bob
11-15-2007, 01:37 AM
Heheheh...they were playing this on the local news this morning saying it was possible proof of life after death... :rolleyes:

Fucking idiots...

Hardrock69
11-15-2007, 08:40 AM
My opinion is that I do not know what it was.

LoungeMachine
11-15-2007, 12:42 PM
IBM floats Blue Cloud computing plan

Posted by Martin LaMonica

IBM on Thursday announced an offering called Blue Cloud meant to make it easier to run large-scale applications with massive databases over the Internet.

The computing giant said it has dedicated 200 researchers to the project and will have services available as of the first quarter next year.

The first product will be an IBM BladeCenter with Linux-based servers equipped with a suite of "cloud" software.

IBM's Blue Cloud includes a Blade Center rack of Linux servers and data center software for handling data-intensive applications.

(Credit: IBM)That includes grid-computing software, virtualization tools Xen and PowerVM, and the open-source Hadoop parallel workload-scheduling software originally developed by Yahoo. The suite will also include IBM's Tivoli data center management software for automatically provisioning hardware to adjust for fluctuating computing demand.

The offering came out of internal work IBM did in creating its own clouds--essentially a server installation that is capable of handling very large sets of data and can operate efficiently by drawing on virtualization and other data center management software.

IBM and Google last month announced a plan to set up a few of these server infrastructures to help college students learn how to write applications that could run on hundreds or thousands of servers.

As more Web 2.0-style applications, which include lots of content contributed by end users, come online, companies will need to have better tools to handle them, said Dennis Quan, chief technology officer of high performance on demand solutions at IBM.

"What's at the heart of this is the realization that this technology is not restricted to universities or academic institutions. There's a broad applicability for this technology," Quan said.

Initially, customers will run the hardware-software bundle internally. But IBM is also looking at offering outsourced computing services based on the Blue Cloud suite, Quan said.

He said it builds on the much-discussed notion of outsourced utility-computing services by using the most current software, notably virtualization. Also, the suite is designed to handle changes in computing demand driven by end users, such as a large number of mobile users coming online at the same time.

Microsoft is also building a "utility-computing fabric" to offer what it calls a Cloud OS for running Internet-scale applications. Amazon Web Services, too, offers software developers outsourced computing services that run on Amazon's data centers.

Hardrock69
11-15-2007, 03:14 PM
LMFAO!

And this new IBM application likes to hang around gas stations, right?
:D

Unchainme
11-18-2007, 06:34 PM
BAN KATYDID

Katydid
11-18-2007, 06:36 PM
Why ban me? I was just giving hardrock69 his alias picture back that he ruined my Testimony Thread with.

ALinChainz
11-18-2007, 06:56 PM
Hardrock is NOT Katydid's Minge.

Sorry.

Wrong again Grandpa, but nothing new with you.

You steadily acuse people of being someone they aren't.

We all know you though.

Liar. Hypocrite. Delusional. Disturbed. Retard. Lonley. Bitter. Hag.

Hardrock69
11-18-2007, 09:21 PM
Goddam.....this stupid fucking bitch is starting to post shit pics in Non.

WILL ONE OF YOU FUCKING MODS BAN THIS FUCKING KUNT?

HOW FUCKING HARD IS IT?

ONE FUCKING CLICK!

BAN HER FUCKING IP ADDRESS!!!!

IS THAT SO DIFFICULT?

:mad:

Ozzy Fudd
11-18-2007, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by Katydid
Why ban me? I was just giving hardrock69 his alias picture back that he ruined my Testimony Thread with.
this is not the real Katydid....a GOD fearing true Christian would even post such shit as what I just seen. if it is you Katy please go kill yourself right this instant....its god's way to call home the weak.....Fuck!!!

Nickdfresh
11-18-2007, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by Ozzy Fudd
this is not the real Katydid....a GOD fearing true Christian would even post such shit as what I just seen. if it is you Katy please go kill yourself right this instant....its god's way to call home the weak.....Fuck!!!

No, it ain't....

LoungeMachine
11-18-2007, 11:43 PM
Look at her avatar and sig.

Someone hacked her

Nickdfresh
11-18-2007, 11:44 PM
Well, they won't be on the web much longer...

Remember, you reap what you sow...