PDA

View Full Version : Play "Terrorist" for a Minute

LoungeMachine
11-14-2007, 04:42 PM
How would you strike The Infidels?

Suitcase bomb up through the Mexican Border?

Hit the water supply in a major city?

Plane into a Nuclear Plant?

Contaminate food supply?

Hit an Icon such as GG Bridge, Space Needle?

6 years post 9/11 and we have more gaping holes in our systems than a Republican Bath House.

"We're fighting them over there" makes the argument that 2-3 guys stowing away in a shipping container is far fetched. :rolleyes:

So, put yourself in Ahmed's place.

How'd you do it today?

:gulp:

Exrtra points for creativity.

FORD
11-14-2007, 04:46 PM
Buy DIEBOLD and ensure that the next 8 years are as bad as the last 8 have been.

I don't have to lift a finger to destroy infidels who are destroying themselves.

Now, if you'll excuse me, Osama, Musharaff and I have a 2:00 tee time at the Martyr Beach Country Club

Guitar Shark
11-14-2007, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine

Van Hagar Reunion Tour 2008

LoungeMachine
11-14-2007, 04:55 PM
See, these guys need to learn from our own home grown Terrorists...

Tylenol anybody?

I think an attack on the food supply in some way, however small, would cause such panic and overeaction as to freeze us in our tracks.

Hell, e.coli in spinach was enough to cause panic up here.

Imagine a nationwide recall of all beef? Bottled water?

We're taking our shoes off in the airports and putting 3oz bottles of hand cleaner in baggies for Christ's sake. :rolleyes:

It's ridiculous how ill-prepared we actually are.

LoungeMachine
11-14-2007, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
Van Hagar Reunion Tour 2008

Maybe Pakistan is onto something locking up the lawyers....

Having just jinxed us, I will now hold you completely responsible when this is announced in February. :mad:

Guitar Shark
11-14-2007, 05:07 PM
What is this "Pakistan" you keep mentioning?

Or did you mean to refer to Paskistan?

Guitar Shark
11-14-2007, 05:08 PM
I am going to assume you meant to say Paskistan.

Yes, very tragic... many, many lawsyers being execsuted in Paskistan. :(

LoungeMachine
11-14-2007, 05:10 PM
Fsuck Off, Csounslor :D

Bsastard

LoungeMachine
11-14-2007, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Buy DIEBOLD and ensure that the next 8 years are as bad as the last 8 have been.

Chuck Hagel is Al Qaeda?

No wonder he resigned...

Sneaky Bastard

Nickdfresh
11-14-2007, 05:31 PM
I'd fart in the mouths of their virgins while pinching my nipples...

LoungeMachine
11-14-2007, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
I'd fart in the mouths of their virgins while pinching my nipples...

You just managed to turn on every Republican here.....

[ and sharkey, too]

knuckleboner
11-15-2007, 01:31 AM
they think way too big. too complicated and too difficult to competently (and repeatedly) pull off.

couple of really small, but coordinated attacks.

forget about mass casualties; the damage is done through mass panic. and successful strikes = mass panic.

Nitro Express
11-15-2007, 02:49 AM
I would take key infastructure not easy to repalce and critical to the US economy out.

The power grid and key dams would be my number one target with Hoover Dam being target number one. If that went the resulting loss of power and water would be devistating for the whole southwest.

I would love to have a nutron pulse bomb. I would launch it off a ship and take out all the integrated circuits in the US. This would take out the power grid and the financial system by destroying the computers that run them.

If you don't have electricity nothing matters. Then take the reserve water away. Could you imagine LA, San Diego, Pheonix with no water, electricity, or a working bank? Fun shit.

Nitro Express
11-15-2007, 02:54 AM
You hurt a nation harder by ruining it's economy. Sure it's sad that sevral thousand people die in a large terrorist attack like 9/11 but those people are soon forgotten by the masses and life goes on.

If you make it to where everyone gets hit in the pocket book majorly, then everyone hurts. Taking out the stock exchange computers would have been more devistating. wipe out everyone's wealth and make it hard for any backup system to come into place. Trillions of dollars in investments would dissapear into thin air. Now that some hardcore screw thee shit! :D

Nitro Express
11-15-2007, 03:02 AM
I would infiltrate the US and start legitimate businesses but have hidden divisions in each that made explosives and weapons.

I would be easy to go into a business like mining or chemical production and use the chemicals and resources for military use. You could finance it and even have regular Americans run the regular opperation as a front. You would be the good guy creating all those jobs.

Build an army right inside the US in secret and roll the govt. with it. Who's going to stop you? The military is overseas.

This is what should have been done instead of 9/11. Now it harder to do but still very possible with the open borders and incompetant govt. agencies.

scamper
11-15-2007, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
I would take key infastructure not easy to repalce and critical to the US economy out.

The power grid and key dams would be my number one target with Hoover Dam being target number one. If that went the resulting loss of power and water would be devistating for the whole southwest.

I would love to have a nutron pulse bomb. I would launch it off a ship and take out all the integrated circuits in the US. This would take out the power grid and the financial system by destroying the computers that run them.

If you don't have electricity nothing matters. Then take the reserve water away. Could you imagine LA, San Diego, Pheonix with no water, electricity, or a working bank? Fun shit.

Originally posted by Nitro Express
You hurt a nation harder by ruining it's economy. Sure it's sad that sevral thousand people die in a large terrorist attack like 9/11 but those people are soon forgotten by the masses and life goes on.

If you make it to where everyone gets hit in the pocket book majorly, then everyone hurts. Taking out the stock exchange computers would have been more devistating. wipe out everyone's wealth and make it hard for any backup system to come into place. Trillions of dollars in investments would dissapear into thin air. Now that some hardcore screw thee shit! :D

I agree with Nitro take out a huge power grid or shut down communications some other way. It's all about money.

Nickdfresh
11-15-2007, 10:44 AM
Maybe they'll just smuggle some bomb parts through airport security like the gov't does?

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=aCdXIDDqyFag&refer=home

Bomb Parts Are Smuggled Past U.S. Airport Security (Update2)

By James Rowley

Nov. 15 (Bloomberg) -- Investigators smuggled liquid explosives and other materials to make improvised bombs past 19 U.S. airport checkpoints in a congressional study that exposed a vulnerability of airlines to terrorist attacks.
... Investigators bought the materials to make the bombs for less than $150 and smuggled them past guards in carry-on luggage or on their persons, the GAO said in the report to Congress.
"Our tests clearly demonstrate that a terrorist group, using publicly available information and few resources, could cause severe damage and threaten the safety of passengers by bringing prohibited'' bomb components "through security checkpoints,'' the GAO said. ...

The rest at the link

scamper
11-15-2007, 11:49 AM
Maybe they'll just smuggle some bomb parts through airport security like the gov't does?

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=aCdXIDDqyFag&refer=home

Come on Nick nobody is as crazy as our gov.

LoungeMachine
11-15-2007, 12:04 PM
Am I the only one who's a little unnerved by how much Nitro is enjoying this little exercise?????

"He was always quiet, and kept to himself"

-Nitro's neighbor after his arrest by the men in black suits :cool:

LoungeMachine
11-15-2007, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by knuckleboner

forget about mass casualties; the damage is done through mass panic. and successful strikes = mass panic.

Exactly.

Which is why I think they'd hit either food or water supplies.

Easy, simple, and would require next to no effort.

Just don't harm the Beer Supply, dammit.

LoungeMachine
11-15-2007, 01:16 PM
How hard would it be to blow a hole in the Alaskan Pipeline?

or 7-8?

or 100?

knuckleboner
11-15-2007, 01:45 PM
Exactly.

Which is why I think they'd hit either food or water supplies.

Easy, simple, and would require next to no effort.

Just don't harm the Beer Supply, dammit.

dude, i'm not even thinking that big/complicated.

during the DC sniper attacks of 2002, 13 people were killed in a region of roughly 3 million. and for that time period, damn near everybody altered their gas pumping procedures or zigzagged through parking lots.

i don't need 1000 pounds of ricin carefully dissolved into the resevoir. i need 8 guys with knives simultaneously hitting separate, but similar targets.

as long as the populace thinks there's potentially other attackers out there, lurking, panic will remain. not a WMD, but definitely a terror attack.

and, while i would normally be slightly worried about the beer supply, thankfully, i believe i have a case stored for safekeeping somewhere out on the west coast...;)

Nitro Express
11-15-2007, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by scamper
I agree with Nitro take out a huge power grid or shut down communications some other way. It's all about money.

It's all about Food, Water, Shelter, and Sanitation. In the modern world in a modern city money is required.

I'll never forget talking to an old Russian dude in Siberia. He said it's better to be alive in Siberia than dead in Moscow. I was watching them build a new log hom. Nobody has any money so if someone needs something it's barter. The whole community was there working on this log home and they are beautiful with fancy scroll carved woodwork and everything.

What the old man was saying is the people in Moscow would turn on each other if there was no law and order or money but in his little neck of the woods in Siberia, they would be fine because nobody cared about them or really knew they were there. He said even in communist times, they were left alone. He laughed and said they are asked about how the fall of communism changed things and he said unless someone told them it had happened they wouldn't know. LOL!

Nitro Express
11-15-2007, 04:49 PM
The house was the communities wedding present for a new couple. Pretty cool. You get married and the community helps you build a house so you have a place to slide you dick into you new wife and produce some new laborers for the community. They understood the value of fucking. You fuck and put the kids to work then the old people can take a break. Not a bad system. LOL!

Coyote
11-15-2007, 06:28 PM

How'd you do it today?

By paying off your national debt, and making your country owe me some favors indefinetly.

ace diamond
11-16-2007, 02:04 PM

Contaminate food supply?

6 years post 9/11 and we have more gaping holes in our systems than a Republican Bath House.

"We're fighting them over there" makes the argument that 2-3 guys stowing away in a shipping container is far fetched. :rolleyes:

How'd you do it today?

eliminate electricity.starrt with the west.

go out the the middle of the desert,where all those power lines are that supply most of the southwest,blow the towers. while everyone is distracted with that, go to hoover damn,disguised as one of the workers, plant plastiques on the turbine generators,set timer, leave.

while that is further distracting, hire computer expert to hack into the control systems for all nuclear power plants, override all station and manual controls, turn off all safeguards, shut whole system down. let the meltdown begin.

then as this is dirtracting everyone, blow up all oil supplies. refineries,storage,pipelines, drill sites,etc. off shore drill platforms are then torpedoed into the sea.

next, since all the lights are off, poison all the water systems.

then once that has been accomplished, blow up all the resevoir damns, and all levees,sea walls,etc. flood every thing.

to further things along, go by helicoptor to all mountain tops in every mountain range, lay charges and detonate them remotely,causing several avalanches.

after the avalanches, set every forest,everywhere albaze.

while all this is going on, distracting everyone, use the nuclear missiles aquired from the soviets, strike repeated every single fault line at its' weakest points, thus causing severe earthquakes.

then you release deadly chemical agents into the winds in hurricanes and tornadoes.

once this effectively cripples the country, airstrikes to destroy the pentagon. along with all military bases,airports,train depots,etc.
drop bunker busters all over DC, cutting off escape for presidents and gov't officials.
aquire nuclear bombs. drop said bombs on the entire capitol city.
white house,congress capitol bldg., remains of pentagon,fbi,cia, everything.

drop nuclear bombs repeatedly on all majoy cities,ports(air and sea),

and reduce the survivors to wandering nomads.

scamper
11-16-2007, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by ace diamond
eliminate electricity.starrt with the west.

go out the the middle of the desert,where all those power lines are that supply most of the southwest,blow the towers. while everyone is distracted with that, go to hoover damn,disguised as one of the workers, plant plastiques on the turbine generators,set timer, leave.

while that is further distracting, hire computer expert to hack into the control systems for all nuclear power plants, override all station and manual controls, turn off all safeguards, shut whole system down. let the meltdown begin.

then as this is dirtracting everyone, blow up all oil supplies. refineries,storage,pipelines, drill sites,etc. off shore drill platforms are then torpedoed into the sea.

next, since all the lights are off, poison all the water systems.

then once that has been accomplished, blow up all the resevoir damns, and all levees,sea walls,etc. flood every thing.

to further things along, go by helicoptor to all mountain tops in every mountain range, lay charges and detonate them remotely,causing several avalanches.

after the avalanches, set every forest,everywhere albaze.

while all this is going on, distracting everyone, use the nuclear missiles aquired from the soviets, strike repeated every single fault line at its' weakest points, thus causing severe earthquakes.

then you release deadly chemical agents into the winds in hurricanes and tornadoes.

once this effectively cripples the country, airstrikes to destroy the pentagon. along with all military bases,airports,train depots,etc.
drop bunker busters all over DC, cutting off escape for presidents and gov't officials.
aquire nuclear bombs. drop said bombs on the entire capitol city.
white house,congress capitol bldg., remains of pentagon,fbi,cia, everything.

drop nuclear bombs repeatedly on all majoy cities,ports(air and sea),

and reduce the survivors to wandering nomads.

sounds like a party

LoungeMachine
11-16-2007, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by scamper
sounds like a party

It does.

The Republican Party.

:cool:

FORD
11-16-2007, 02:42 PM
Maybe we shouldn't be posting all of this stuff on line?

You guys DO realize that Osama Bin Laden (http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=545) is registered on this site, right?

LoungeMachine
11-16-2007, 02:46 PM
Not to mention FORD BIN LADEN

I actually posted this as a service to the Bush Administration, so they could ferret out all of the evil-doers in here and have them rendered to Egypt.

Waterboarding is just like Wake Boarding from what I hear...

knuckleboner
11-16-2007, 03:48 PM
fucking lounge just got me gitmoed.

son of a bitch...

LoungeMachine
11-16-2007, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by knuckleboner

son of a bitch...

LOL

That's one way to get out of paying our bet.

Alcohol is Verboten in Gitmo. :D

But you're gonna love the healthcare there.

Lqskdiver
11-16-2007, 04:14 PM

son of a bitch...

Geezus, i thought some of you guys were smarter than this...

:p

Nitro Express
11-17-2007, 06:06 AM
I could go for some Cuban warm air. It's fucking freezing here. I could burn prisoners with my hand rolled Cuban cigars and set their balls on fire with high proof rum.

Unchainme
11-17-2007, 08:51 PM
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/10/21/us/21stadium.html?_r=1&ex=1185681600&en=6f5000744e8dd0aa&ei=5070&oref=slogin

Uh, Guys..Be Careful what you post.

FORD
11-17-2007, 08:54 PM
Couldn't the dumbshit think of something more original than a Tom Clancy plot?

Jano
11-18-2007, 12:37 AM
I'll ban "Monday night football", Coors Light and Pizza Hut...... What's left >>> I don't know!

Dr. Love
11-18-2007, 01:48 AM

Contaminate food supply?

How'd you do it today?

Searching for inspiration?

Nickdfresh
11-18-2007, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by Unchainme
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/10/21/us/21stadium.html?_r=1&ex=1185681600&en=6f5000744e8dd0aa&ei=5070&oref=slogin

Uh, Guys..Be Careful what you post.

The open source stories about FAA "UXO" teams getting bomb parts past airport screeners not withstanding. :D

No one is "threatening" anything, and if they did, they'd be reported to the appropriate authorities...

ace diamond
11-19-2007, 06:34 PM
It does.

The Republican Party.

:cool:

:D
sounds exactly like what chimpy is doing in iraq and afghanistan.
imagine if al-qaeda maged to give us an overdose of our own medicine?

LoungeMachine
11-19-2007, 07:00 PM

No one is "threatening" anything, and if they did, they'd be reported to the appropriate authorities...

The thread title is PLAY for a minute, not PLAN

You'd think they'd get that. :rolleyes:

It does remind me though of when Munson once crossed the line, and was having an online panic attack thinking the men in black were about to swoop down and pick him up.

I had to talk him down via PM for 15 minutes.

He was this close to throwing himself on the mercy of the SS :D

good times.

Nickdfresh
11-19-2007, 08:45 PM
LMFAO!! Munson could be a bit combustible. I recall something similar but less dramatic happening with him...