PDA

View Full Version : Santa Claus... a Sexist Pig?

blonddgirl777
11-15-2007, 09:09 AM
THIS latest bullshit is beyond ridiculous!

Some creeps can really see sexuallity EVERYWHERE! :rolleyes:

SYDNEY (AFP) -
Santas in Australia's largest city have been told not to use Father Christmas's traditional "ho ho ho" greeting because it may be offensive to women, it was reported Thursday.

ADVERTISEMENT

Sydney's Santa Clauses have instead been instructed to say "ha ha ha" instead, the Daily Telegraph reported.

One disgruntled Santa told the newspaper a recruitment firm warned him not to use "ho ho ho" because it could frighten children and was too close to "ho", a US slang term for prostitute.

"Gimme a break," said Julie Gale, who runs the campaign against sexualising children called Kids Free 2B Kids.

"We are talking about little kids who do not understand that "ho, ho, ho" has any other connotation and nor should they," she told the Telegraph.

"Leave Santa alone."

blonddgirl777
11-15-2007, 09:12 AM
YES.... LEAVE SANTA ALONE DAMNIT!

He's been under attack for quite a while now...

Anonymous
11-15-2007, 09:36 AM
Hahahahahahaha!!!

"Ho, ho, ho".

Jaenious! Grate stuff for a joke!

Too bad it ISN'T a joke... it actually turns out quite sad... :(

Hello, BG. How've you been? :)

Cheers! :bottle:

binnie
11-15-2007, 09:38 AM
Stuff like this is thought up by people who have failed in their own lives and want to make everybody else as miserable as them.

Pathetic. Leave us all alone.

The word "ho" is clearly only offensive in specific circumstances, anyone with a brain can see that. I hope this is a hoax, I really do.

DirtyDeeds
11-15-2007, 10:59 AM
I'd like to stick my Ding Dong in that Ho-Ho, Little Debby!

After that, I'm going to bang my hoe, over and over again, into the ground in my garden.

bueno bob
11-15-2007, 11:22 AM
You see, I've been thinking for a while now that Santa Claus is a bit of a cunt. That's right, I said it - a cunt.

You know, Santa Claus just suddenly...disappeared from my life by the time I was nine years old. Just quit coming all together. No more great G.I. Joe action figures or Lazer Tag set ups. No killer Omega Supreme Transformers for me, no no no.

And why you ask? Because apparently Santa Claus loses all of his magic powers when you're nine years old. No matter WHO you are, once you hit nine, Santa Claus performs his final magic act by transforming into your parents.

And now that I'm an adult, with kids of my own, Santa's last magic trick is to make ME be Santa Claus to all of my kids, EVERY YEAR.

Regardless of THEIR age. Oh no...Santa Claus can't just keep it up until they're at least eight or nine years old, oh no...YOU do it, bueno bob, I can't...I'm fictional... :rolleyes:

Well I say FUCK HIM! :mad:

You have ANY idea how much money he's cost me over the years now, covering for his lazy fucking ass because he can't get down here and deliver presents for the kids like he did for me?!? Oh, sure, he covered for my PARENTS, but now I have to handle the brunt of it all? What, was I not fucking good enough for him to cover and my parents were? What sort of parent am I if not an extension of my own parents?!?

And Santa Claus? Oh, fuck, that's just not GOOD ENOUGH for him. No, no, no...you do it ALL ON YOUR OWN...

:mad:

FUCK YOU, SANTA!!! FUCK YOU RIGHT UP YOUR ASS WITH A TWIRLING LAWNMOWER YOU SAD SACK PIECE OF SHIT!!! I HATE YOU!!! I HATE YOU!!!

Steve Savicki
11-15-2007, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by binnie
Stuff like this is thought up by people who have failed in their own lives and want to make everybody else as miserable as them.
Who specifically would've thought this up, a pimp?

http://steve-savicki.livejournal.com/397030.html

Coyote
11-15-2007, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by bueno bob
You see, I've been thinking for a while now that Santa Claus is a bit of a cunt. That's right, I said it - a cunt.

You know, Santa Claus just suddenly...disappeared from my life by the time I was nine years old. Just quit coming all together. No more great G.I. Joe action figures or Lazer Tag set ups. No killer Omega Supreme Transformers for me, no no no.

And why you ask? Because apparently Santa Claus loses all of his magic powers when you're nine years old. No matter WHO you are, once you hit nine, Santa Claus performs his final magic act by transforming into your parents.

And now that I'm an adult, with kids of my own, Santa's last magic trick is to make ME be Santa Claus to all of my kids, EVERY YEAR.

Regardless of THEIR age. Oh no...Santa Claus can't just keep it up until they're at least eight or nine years old, oh no...YOU do it, bueno bob, I can't...I'm fictional... :rolleyes:

Well I say FUCK HIM! :mad:

You have ANY idea how much money he's cost me over the years now, covering for his lazy fucking ass because he can't get down here and deliver presents for the kids like he did for me?!? Oh, sure, he covered for my PARENTS, but now I have to handle the brunt of it all? What, was I not fucking good enough for him to cover and my parents were? What sort of parent am I if not an extension of my own parents?!?

And Santa Claus? Oh, fuck, that's just not GOOD ENOUGH for him. No, no, no...you do it ALL ON YOUR OWN...

FUCK YOU, SANTA!!! FUCK YOU RIGHT UP YOUR ASS WITH A TWIRLING LAWNMOWER YOU SAD SACK PIECE OF SHIT!!! I HATE YOU!!! I HATE YOU!!!

And in this issue of "Bueno Bob"...

Nitro Express
11-15-2007, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by blonddgirl777
YES.... LEAVE SANTA ALONE DAMNIT!

He's been under attack for quite a while now...

Yeah. It's not like Santa is black, wears big gold chains and drinks 40oz. bottles of malt liquer. :D

binnie
11-15-2007, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by Steve Savicki
Who specifically would've thought this up, a pimp?

http://steve-savicki.livejournal.com/397030.html

:D

Coyote
11-15-2007, 04:35 PM
But he does know where all the bad girls live...

FORD
11-15-2007, 09:18 PM
What if Eminem did "Jingle Bells"? (http://www.bobrivers.com/audiovault/downloads/files/bobrivers_eminem.mp3)

"....givin' new meaning to Ho ho ho...."

Dan
11-15-2007, 10:33 PM
Have To Ask Mark About This One.:D

TAKIN WHISKEY
11-19-2007, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by Coyote

LOL!

binnie
11-19-2007, 04:53 PM

And they all get to sit on his knee. Lucky bastard :D

blonddgirl777
11-19-2007, 10:16 PM
Last thing I heard, they want Santa to loose weight... they will hire thinner men and loose the fake belly because Americans are fat enough as it is and the kids don't need to be encouraged into further obesity!

blonddgirl777
11-19-2007, 10:20 PM
So now a skinny Santa that sais; "Ha, Ha' Ha"... now THAT will sure make the kids cry!

While at it, why don't we cut that fuck'n beard off... I hate it! I see such a long (crap storing) beard as a sign of negligence... and I want my son to learn that it's better to groome and shave 'cause the ladies prefer it... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :o

blonddgirl777
11-19-2007, 10:22 PM
Ho and red is out this season...

binnie
11-20-2007, 04:22 AM
Ho and red is out this season...

Damnit! Now I'll have to get a completely new wardrobe :)

blonddgirl777
11-20-2007, 09:42 AM
Damnit! Now I'll have to get a completely new wardrobe :)

Where you gonna do the Sammy Hagar (red pants/orange shirt) thing?
'cause that's a fashion capital offense!

Susie Q
11-20-2007, 12:42 PM
You know, this is getting fuckin' stoopid. I think as a society we are getting to pussified.

Don't say "Halloween or "Christmas" in school. It's a "Festival of Autumn or whatever it is called. Christmas, the teachers are not allowed to have 'tree's in their room" But they can have snowflakes from the ceiling and on the windows. Now this, Santa can't be Santa. Valentines Day is ok and the kids had to do valentines cards when they were in grammar school. Now they are in Middle and High School. ('cept baby girl who just turned two)

Too much political correctness for me.

My kids will celebrate Christmas with Santa (well..the baby will, the older kids know Mommy is Santa ;) )

We took the baby out for her first trick or treat.

Fuckin' place!

diamondsgirl
11-20-2007, 01:36 PM
WTF does "Ho Ho Ho" have to do with disrespecting women?

Women who come up with or feed into this shit disrespect themselves, IMO.

Whats next? Renaming gardening tools?

Nitro Express
11-21-2007, 05:06 PM
Santa will be forced to say "Happy Haunika" and "Allah be Great" so Jews and Muslims will not be offended.

Coyote
11-21-2007, 05:25 PM
And they all get to sit on his knee. Lucky bastard :D

He also bounces them on said knee.

He ain't lucky, he's a playa... :cool:

Coyote
11-21-2007, 05:26 PM
Some creeps can really see sexuallity EVERYWHERE! :rolleyes:

Marketing.

blonddgirl777
11-21-2007, 11:49 PM
Marketing.

That`t not what I meant... sure, sex sells... everything. But some extreme religious groups (and others) are just about taking things to another level such as seeing sex everywhere, eaven where there is not...

As if they were so frustrated about their own (maybe unexistant) sex life that it makes them want to create situations about it all the time... just to talk about it, be involved in it somehow, create emotions etc...

And after all these years of Santa saying what he sais... someone just came up with that!
Well... I say whoever goes as far as seing sexuality in Santa Claus (besides the old Playboy jokes, of course) has got to be creepy and I wouldn`t want my son to come across THEM.

Nitro Express
11-22-2007, 02:49 AM
I think seeing sexuality in everything 24/7 is a sign of immaturity or someone has never gotten any or both.

We all need a good lay now and then but gee, once I have been serviced I can watch Frosty the Snowman or Rudolg the Rednosed Reindeer and not see anything sexual at all. :D

binnie
11-22-2007, 03:53 AM
That`t not what I meant... sure, sex sells... everything. But some extreme religious groups (and others) are just about taking things to another level such as seeing sex everywhere, eaven where there is not...

As if they were so frustrated about their own (maybe unexistant) sex life that it makes them want to create situations about it all the time... just to talk about it, be involved in it somehow, create emotions etc...

And after all these years of Santa saying what he sais... someone just came up with that!
Well... I say whoever goes as far as seing sexuality in Santa Claus (besides the old Playboy jokes, of course) has got to be creepy and I wouldn`t want my son to come across THEM.

I bet it's not even religous groups who call for things like this, it's politically correct people who THINK that a religious person might be offended. I'd be surprised if a Muslim ever complained about Santa.

It's all BS

Coyote
11-22-2007, 04:42 AM

They ARE frustrated. There's so much guilt attached to sex (in some religions), some go nuts.

Originally posted by Nitro Express
I think seeing sexuality in everything 24/7 is a sign of immaturity or someone has never gotten any or both.

Kinda makes you wonder 'bout the character who gave the order in the first place...

We all need a good lay now and then but gee, once I have been serviced I can watch Frosty the Snowman or Rudolg the Rednosed Reindeer and not see anything sexual at all. :D

For some reason, me neither. :) (Who's Rudolg?)

I bet it's not even religous groups who call for things like this, it's politically correct people who THINK that a religious person might be offended. I'd be surprised if a Muslim ever complained about Santa.

It's all BS

It's an oxymoron. "Political" has nothing to do with "correctness", and vice versa.

Besides, if one were to actually question people on this subject, most would propably say: "Are ya nuts?"

binnie
11-22-2007, 05:16 AM

It's an oxymoron. "Political" has nothing to do with "correctness", and vice versa.

Besides, if one were to actually question people on this subject, most would propably say: "Are ya nuts?"

That is absolutely true. Sadly however, the people who make these decisions are the minority: they are people who have failed in their own lives and want to make everybody else's a little less enjoyable. Fuck 'em!

VanHalener
11-22-2007, 11:27 AM
Yeah. It's not like Santa is black, wears big gold chains and drinks 40oz. bottles of malt liquer. :D

I don't know about that...

http://i23.tinypic.com/1zv2vph.jpg

blonddgirl777
11-22-2007, 07:43 PM
... I'd be surprised if a Muslim ever complained about Santa.

It's all BS

The ones that immigrated here do... as they complain about every single peace of heritage, customs, traditions (X-Mas, Halloween, Easter etc...) that we've had for centuries...

They are forming groups to protest against our way of living (and to try to abolish a lot of our institutions) ALL THE TIME!

But I'm sure that if you go in a Middle Eastern country, you won't hear any complain about Santa (or public X-Mas trees)... they simply don't wellcome nor allow anything that comes from the "big, bad west"...

binnie
11-23-2007, 03:49 AM
The ones that immigrated here do... as they complain about every single peace of heritage, customs, traditions (X-Mas, Halloween, Easter etc...) that we've had for centuries...

They are forming groups to protest against our way of living (and to try to abolish a lot of our institutions) ALL THE TIME!

That surpirse me. I've never met a Muslim or any other non-Christan group that complains about Xmas or any other rite/festival that we have. It's generally people who work in Human Resources or on Councils who are creating "imaginary" offences - just like this crap about Santa.

Most of the immigrants I've met here couldn't give a crap. In the same way that most black people I've met like to be referred to as "black" and not "of Afro-Carribean descent."

blonddgirl777
11-23-2007, 11:38 AM
That surpirse me. I've never met a Muslim or any other non-Christan group that complains about Xmas or any other rite/festival that we have...

Lucky you!
I don't know exactly where you live in Europe but I know that France had solved these issues a while ago.

It's not Santa himself that they're after, it's what he represents. Tradition. Some of those who are not eaven Christian do celebrate X-Mas and had made it their tradition as well. Some don't celebrate X-Mas but can live a healthy life surrounded by X-Mas paraphinelia. And "some" don't celebrate X-Mas and get offended by EVERYTHING that's got to do with it. Not only get offended but protest against every public display of it.

Last year, we "had to" put down the gigantesque X-Mas tree that had been decorating our city hall for decades. The "offense" was not the tree itself (this country is entirely made of pine trees) nor the couple guarlands in it, again, it was about tradition.

Unfortunaltely, Santa is not safe EVERYWHERE...

B.T.W., this X-Mas music is terribly offensive to my hears (and my husband's too)... can we please stop playing it? :rolleyes:

binnie
11-23-2007, 11:53 AM

Last year, we "had to" put down the gigantesque X-Mas tree that had been decorating our city hall for decades. The "offense" was not the tree itself (this country is entirely made of pine trees) nor the couple guarlands in it, again, it was about tradition.

Was it actually immigrants complaining about the tree though? Or was it somebody in the Council/ Civic authorities IMAGINNING that certain parts of the community may be offended?

We had a similar thing in the UK a couple of years ago where in one city (I forget which one) Xmas had to be referred to as "Winterville" - that just makes me laugh....

blonddgirl777
11-23-2007, 12:01 PM
Was it actually immigrants complaining about the tree though? ....

Yes, clear and loud... organized with a leader/spokesperson and all.

binnie
11-23-2007, 12:03 PM
Yes, clear and loud... organized with a leader/spokesperson and all.

Wow, just wow.

That's not very clever is it? What were they thinking: "how to make people dislike us, #1"....

blonddgirl777
11-23-2007, 12:04 PM
... We had a similar thing in the UK a couple of years ago where in one city (I forget which one) Xmas had to be referred to as "Winterville" - that just makes me laugh....

Good for you Binnie if you can laugh at it all but unfortunately, it doesn't make ME laugh.

blonddgirl777
11-23-2007, 12:07 PM
Wow, just wow.

That's not very clever is it? What were they thinking: "how to make people dislike us, #1"....

The worst is that the said people that dislike all that crap are being called RACIST!
You know... the easy and convenient racist card... again.

blonddgirl777
11-23-2007, 12:09 PM
... What were they thinking...

"It's MY way or the highway"! :o

binnie
11-23-2007, 12:10 PM
Good for you Binnie if you can laugh at it all but unfortunately, it doesn't make ME laugh.

I'm sure it wasn't funny for the people who lived in that town either (luckily for me I wasn't one of them)

It makes me laugh because it's so ridiculous. That would never happen in my home town - any plans to do such a thing would be granted with a resounding "FUCK OFF".

But at the end of the day, you're going to celebrate Xmas how YOU want to: no-one can tell you or your family what to do in your own home can they?

Perhaps a counter-protest should be organized to bring Santa back?

Anonymous
11-23-2007, 12:13 PM
B.T.W., this X-Mas music is terribly offensive to my hears (and my husband's too)... can we please stop playing it? :rolleyes:

This time of year gives me suicidal tendencies because of all this christmas jingles everywhere.

It's not safe to turn on the TV.
It's not safe to go shopping.
And someday it will not be safe to walk down the street.

Instead of censoring all this harmless stuff, we should banish christmas music. THAT is where the REAL problem is.

Subliminal messages... can you hear them?... Must... steal... old ladies... and spend their money on useless christmas stuff...

Yes, Master...

binnie
11-23-2007, 12:17 PM
You know what the most annoying Christmas song is? Paul Mccartney "Simply Having a Wonderful Christmans Time" or whatever the fuck its called.

Fuckin' awful. Urrrrrgggghhhh....

blonddgirl777
11-23-2007, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
This time of year gives me suicidal tendencies because of all this christmas jingles everywhere.

It's not safe to turn on the TV.
It's not safe to go shopping.
And someday it will not be safe to walk down the street.

Instead of censoring all this harmless stuff, we should banish christmas music. THAT is where the REAL problem is.

Subliminal messages... can you hear them?... Must... steal... old ladies... and spend their money on useless christmas stuff...

Yes, Master...

THANK YOU so much for understanding my distress!
I get suicidal AND I want to kill everyone around.

The music itself is nerve scratching and the fact that it's always the same tunes again and again makes it eaven worts!

blonddgirl777
11-23-2007, 12:45 PM
You know what the most annoying Christmas song is? Paul Mccartney "Simply Having a Wonderful Christmans Time" or whatever the fuck its called.

L.M.A.O.!
That's exactly the one I had in mind when I wrote my post!

Nitro Express
11-25-2007, 06:02 AM

But I'm sure that if you go in a Middle Eastern country, you won't hear any complain about Santa (or public X-Mas trees)... they simply don't wellcome nor allow anything that comes from the "big, bad west"...

That's ok. We are getting back at the bastards by polluting the middle east with depleted uranium and giving them all cancer. We use spent nuclear fuel rods in our bombs, 20mm tank killing rounds, and tank penetrators. It vaporizes and goes all over the countryside. The result is cancer and radiation sickness. Who said we aren't nuking their ass and taking the gas?

Nitro Express
11-25-2007, 06:07 AM
I'll be so glad to get past this globalistic, politically incorrect bullshit and get back to good old fashioned nationalism. Globalism is just a tool the rich use to get richer. It's all about creating larger corporations with bigger economic and political zones to exploit. Who said Empires were over? It's bigger than ever!

blonddgirl777
11-25-2007, 10:59 AM
That's ok. We are getting back at the bastards by polluting the middle east with depleted uranium and giving them all cancer. We use spent nuclear fuel rods in our bombs, 20mm tank killing rounds, and tank penetrators. It vaporizes and goes all over the countryside. The result is cancer and radiation sickness. Who said we aren't nuking their ass and taking the gas?

Well... that doesn't make me feel better... really. I don't think it's O.K. at all!
The innocents (again), the ones that have nothing to do with the decisions taken by their dictators and the members of the the millitary are always the ones to pay.

I don't see revenge and conquesition as a solution.

But I know that some of them bastards diserve to get killed, just like Sadam got killed... just like G.W. Bush should get killed!

blonddgirl777
11-25-2007, 11:01 AM
I'll be so glad to get past this globalistic, politically incorrect bullshit and get back to good old fashioned nationalism...

Politically correct has got to go!
We are all becoming robots... soon... we will be made in China!

Nitro Express
11-26-2007, 08:05 AM

I hate that song! Sir Paul is responsible? His bitch of a second wife deserves to get his assets!

Nitro Express
11-26-2007, 08:08 AM

No. Their screwed up one child policy resulted in girl babies being aborted or killed after birth. The result is a country full of millions of horny spoiled men looking for something to fuck. Add in a lot of weapons and it's not good. They are going to be rolling into India and Vietnam looking for some ass. Once they get the navy transport, they will come here.

Nitro Express
11-26-2007, 08:14 AM
Well... that doesn't make me feel better... really. I don't think it's O.K. at all!
The innocents (again), the ones that have nothing to do with the decisions taken by their dictators and the members of the the millitary are always the ones to pay.

I don't see revenge and conquesition as a solution.

But I know that some of them bastards diserve to get killed, just like Sadam got killed... just like G.W. Bush should get killed!

I remember doing some research on the M1 Abrahms tank and the A10 Warthog and when i read both used depleted uranium rounds I thought that was strange because uranium was radioactive and not exactly the stuff you want to vaporize. Israel used depleted uranium weapons as well so Lebbanon and Northern Israel is covered in it. The half life of the stuff if 4 billion years! We have basically made those areas cancer zones. Unbelievable but the information is available to read up on it.

Nitro Express
11-26-2007, 08:19 AM
Bushco supscribes to the population reduction policy of the UN. The ideal population is 500,000,000 which means 5,500,000,000 peope have to die. One reason they toss uranium around like they don't care. Sure those oil fields will be worked, but not by Bush. Whoever works in sothern Iraq or Kuwait is exposed to cancer causing fallout. Nice. A dirty bomb. Oh well, like a Nazi workcamp two things are accomplished. Work gets done, the state profits from it and the unwanted die. Himmler would be so proud.

Nitro Express
11-26-2007, 08:20 AM
What's pathetic is I can remember people being more angry at Jimmy Carter or Richard Nixon than they are at Bush and Bush has done far worse things. Is it the Prozac? The floride in the water? If God strikes us down we deserve it.

binnie
11-26-2007, 09:04 AM

That's not a happy thought!

blonddgirl777
11-26-2007, 04:05 PM
No. Their screwed up one child policy resulted in girl babies being aborted or killed after birth. The result is a country full of millions of horny spoiled men looking for something to fuck. Add in a lot of weapons and it's not good. They are going to be rolling into India and Vietnam looking for some ass. Once they get the navy transport, they will come here.

Not to worry... they can come here for ass all they want but they will get nothing!

Of ALL the women that I know (and I know many)... I swear... NONE of them is the slightliest bit attracted into Chinese men and Asian men in general (except for some Japanese, of course). Nothing racist, just a physical attraction that isn't there at all. That's just the nature of personnal tastes.

Sure there was the ever gorgeous Brandon Lee and other mixed Asian men that happen to be tall who are attractive but as far as the 100% Chinese, like ALL the ones that I've seen in China...

NOT! :(

Coyote
11-26-2007, 04:09 PM
For some reason, the phrases "Spanish Fly" and "Chinese water supplies" are starting to form a coherent sentence... :D