PDA

View Full Version : Black Friday Link

Susie Q
11-21-2007, 11:27 PM
Well...it's gonna be that time of year for all you freaks to get your freak on!

Rise and Shine and start your engines folks...it's gonna be a good'n!

http://bfads.net/

Me and Ozzy Fudd are gonna be up and out da door by 3:30am! Brutha can ya spare me some cash? :p

Ozzy Fudd
11-23-2007, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by Susie Q
Well...it's gonna be that time of year for all you freaks to get your freak on!

Rise and Shine and start your engines folks...it's gonna be a good'n!

http://bfads.net/

Me and Ozzy Fudd are gonna be up and out da door by 3:30am! Brutha can ya spare me some cash? :p

OOOoooooooohhh how they lie. shove them laptops right up your ass Right Sue. my first and last black fuckin Friday.:confused: :mad: :(
I was so pissed off I wound up only buying a two for one Old Spice Deodorant pack....at another store

Nitro Express
11-24-2007, 03:39 AM
My black Friday consisted of Fed Ex dropping off my new iMac. No lines or waiting in the cold. Just kicking back in a pair of sweats and some Irish coffee playing with the new toy.

I don't get Black Friday. I would rather pay more money to avoid it. :D

diamondsgirl
11-24-2007, 07:37 PM
I did the Black Friday thing 2 years ago and don't think I would do it again. I was cranky and people were assholes. Not a good combo.

Susie, what did you get?

Ally_Kat
11-24-2007, 08:05 PM
I avoid Black Friday like the Black Death. If there's something I really want/need and there's some uber sale on it, more often than not I can get that sale on the store's website.

Nitro Express
11-25-2007, 05:51 AM
I would do Black Friday if I could bring a Kalashnikov and 1,000 rounds of ammo and not get in trouble for letting my trigger finger release my emotions. :D

Susie Q
11-26-2007, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by diamondsgirl
Susie, what did you get?

Ya know, I NEVER went Black Friday shopping before and thought I would give it a try this year. Here is the 'great experience' Me and my brother Ozzy Fudd had.

Picture this if you will....
I couldn't sleep, and got up earlier than I expected. 2:30am. I called Ozzy Fudd at about 4:00am. He is up and chipper and ready to roll he says. I said, "Let me get on my shoes and I should be outta here in a couple of minutes. I am there about 4:05am. We are talking about those "lap tops" that I have always wanted but don't wanna lay down the $800-1500 for. I saw lap tops on sale for $349 and it came with a printer. My brother needed two of them. One for each kid he figured. So what a better way to bond with the brother than 4am on black friday, right?
We go get a coffee at Dunkin Donuts, get REAL lost (I never went to this Staples store so I had no clue how to get there, even with freakin' map quest). The store opens at 6am. We were there at 5:15am. I parked and saw about 50 people already out and in line! Blew my mind. As the minutes progressed to the time they were to open, so did the people. It was about 20 degrees this morning, I couldn't believe the people waiting outside.
I saw the lady open up the door and I shot outta the car like a bullett and passed the masses and went right to a sales lady who told me, "The lap tops are already sold out." I said, "WHAT? No one has even gotten through the door to BUY them yet. How can that be? She said we went outside earlier and gave out tickets to people." WTF was THAT!?
Well...We left there all pissed off, needless to say.
Bottom line, I ended up getting my son the RockStar /Rock Band whatever it is called for his XBOX 360, a Dora Doll for the baby, and Shrek 3, and Ratatoulie for my other daughter.
Up before fuckin' dawn breaks for what?
I say, "Fuck Black Friday in the bloody ass!" I'm not doing it again, that's for sure.:mad: