PDA

View Full Version : Just in time for Xmas: The Larry Craig Action Doll

FORD
11-28-2007, 11:12 AM
http://www.365gay.com/Newscon07/11/112707lcd.jpg

Company Markets Larry Craig 'I'm Not Gay' Action Doll
by 365Gay.com Newscenter Staff

Posted: November 27, 2007 - 5:00 pm ET

(New York City) An online company that markets Christmas gifts from the whimsical to the satirical is selling a Larry Craig action doll that speaks, proclaiming in Craig's own words "I am not gay".

The doll, which stands about 12 inches tall, wears a T-shirt with his now famous "I am not gay" pronouncement.

The action figure is sold by stupid.com for $34.95.

The arms are "bendable, so you can put him in all sorts of poses... even the famous 'wide stance' the Senator refers to," the company says on its web site.

The doll even talks. "Press the button, and he delivers a portion of his Press Conference" proclaiming his innocence of charges of lewd conduct.

Craig was arrested in June by an undercover police officer in a washroom at the Minneapolis airport.

The officer said the senator moved his foot next to the officer's foot and tapped it in a way that indicated he wanted sex. He was also accused of sending a signal by swiping his hand under the divider between the stalls.

Craig said the officer misconstrued those motions but in August pleaded guilty.

Since then he has been trying to get the plea dropped.

A judge turned him down in October and Craig took his request to the state Court of Appeals.

The conservative Republican at one point said he would resign but later said he would will finish his term, which ends in January 2009.

Craig, who has voted throughout his career against every LGBT measure that came before the Senate, in a news conference shortly after news of his arrest became public said "I am not gay. I have never been gay."

Stupid.com offers a range other 'unusual' Christmas gifts including a Bush countdown key chain and the Hillary Clinton nutcracker.

©365Gay.com 2007

scamper
11-28-2007, 11:16 AM
that's funny shit