PDA

View Full Version : This week's Gay Republican sex scandal: Hillary Clinton???

FORD
11-28-2007, 12:58 PM
http://bigheaddc.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/huma_hillary.JPG

Michael Musto Intimates Hillary Affair w/ Girl Aide
Wednesday August 8th, 2007 7:03 PM by BHDC Staff

And if anyone would know, wouldn’t it be the king - er, queen - of the Village Voice:

As I recently said on MONICA CROWLEY’s radio show, whisper campaigns are claiming that HILLARY CLINTON is GAYLE KING–ing her aide de camp, the glamorous HUMA ABEDIN, an Indian/Pakistani goddess from Kalamazoo, Michigan. In other words, Hillary may be putting Huma out there in the press and purposely making her more visible as a pre-emptive strike that amounts to her hiding in plain sight. This way, no Republican can later say, “Who is this gorgeous babe who spends so much intimate time with Hillary that the Observer called her Hill’s ‘body person’? Was GENNIFER FLOWERS’s book right about Hillary’s sexual taste?” And does either of this couple have the balls to bottom?

Of course that whole scenario can’t possibly be true, since Bill and Hill have been so lovey-dovey lately for the cameras, and besides, whenever he’s been serviced by an intern—or by anyone—he’s clearly been thinking of his wife. (They’re that close.) But suddenly, Huma—a sort of Muslim SALMA HAYEK—has that spread in Vogue and the accompanying write-up notes that she “oversees every minute of Senator Clinton’s day.” Every single minute? Even Gayle King takes a break now and then! (PS: If I called for comment, Hillary’s camp would surely say, “Just because two powerful women are closer than sardines doesn’t make them dykes.” And that’s so true. Look at MATT and BEN. But now that Crowley has dubbed me the head of Huma Resources, I’m going to pursue this story with every cojone I’ve got.)

A straight Democrat—sorry, that’s a segue—DNC head HOWARD DEAN, guest-starred at a “Democrats and Donuts with Dean” event in Fire Island, where there was no worry that he might outscream the screaming queens. But I was told that press attendees couldn’t write up the event, so I’ll shut up here and only say that at another point in the weekend, I told one Pines Democrat the Hillary/Huma scenario and he deadpanned, “That’s a step up from DONNA SHALALA.”

Lick :eatit: er, I mean LINK (http://bigheaddc.com/2007/08/08/michael-musto-intimates-hillary-had-affair-w-female-aide/)

LoungeMachine
11-28-2007, 01:19 PM
I'd hit it.

:gulp:

scamper
11-28-2007, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
I'd hit it.

Which one? ;D

LoungeMachine
11-28-2007, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by scamper
Which one? ;D

The one WITHOUT a penis....

WACF
11-28-2007, 02:45 PM
I betcha BIll is pissed.

Hilary is getting much finer pussy than he could...

VanHalener
11-28-2007, 02:45 PM
http://i6.tinypic.com/3zs9tgh.jpg All riiiiight! Still not going to vote for her.

http://i8.tinypic.com/85m7sjd.jpghttp://i7.tinypic.com/4yref5k.jpg

Little Texan
11-28-2007, 07:30 PM
I thought that it's been common knowledge for a while that Hillary was a dyke? That's not news to me! Why do you think Bill's been messing around with so many other women over the years and doesn't have a high pitched voice yet? It's because he has to get it somewhere if he ain't getting it at home, and Hillary doesn't care because she prefers Rubbermaid products over Willy's willy!

Nickdfresh
11-28-2007, 08:50 PM
Yeah, that chick is smoking hot...

But, c'mon, this really means nothing...

If that lady is gay, I think she could do much better than Senator Clinton...

LoungeMachine
11-28-2007, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh

If that lady is gay, I think she could do much better than Senator Clinton...

Maybe it's some form of "Star Fucking"

Or a really bad drinking game?

Did you hear the the new coctail called the Teddy Kennedy?

[take any drink and drop a matchbox car in it] :D

Nickdfresh
11-28-2007, 09:23 PM
But that was the young, debonair Teddy Kennedy, the one that could knock-em dead...

LoungeMachine
11-28-2007, 09:27 PM
I'm buying his book, no matter who ghosts it for him ;)

I've read my fair share of camelot books, but his is the one I've been waiting for.

To Teddy

thome
11-28-2007, 09:39 PM
Lesbians are wierd .PERIOD! Rite there, I wrote it then installed the period.

Bisexual women are interesting and slightly tweeked within thier sexuality.PERIOD but who cares ?

Get it while you can sister.

Just remember, I don't have to be warmed up in the Micro

Oh yeah Hillary???......She is wierd enough without worring about who she is rubbing up on.

We really didn't know so much about GW Bush when he ran.

We know too much about Hillary.

As far as Dynasty style family presidentian juggernaughts.

The Clintons is dead and jaded.... beyond repair.

There is some clandestine reason why she is getting money and in the race.

She is like one of those TV preachers who bilk money out of fools.

Blackflag
11-28-2007, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by FORD
goddess from Kalamazoo, Michigan

What?? Ha ha.

:eatit:

VanHalener
11-28-2007, 11:06 PM
Hillary is rich, powerful and famous so just for the hell of it
http://i2.tinypic.com/87mzf3c.jpg
As long as her girlfriend joins us.

Nitro Express
11-29-2007, 03:44 AM
Originally posted by FORD
http://bigheaddc.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/huma_hillary.JPG

Michael Musto Intimates Hillary Affair w/ Girl Aide
Wednesday August 8th, 2007 7:03 PM by BHDC Staff

And if anyone would know, wouldn’t it be the king - er, queen - of the Village Voice:

As I recently said on MONICA CROWLEY’s radio show, whisper campaigns are claiming that HILLARY CLINTON is GAYLE KING–ing her aide de camp, the glamorous HUMA ABEDIN, an Indian/Pakistani goddess from Kalamazoo, Michigan. In other words, Hillary may be putting Huma out there in the press and purposely making her more visible as a pre-emptive strike that amounts to her hiding in plain sight. This way, no Republican can later say, “Who is this gorgeous babe who spends so much intimate time with Hillary that the Observer called her Hill’s ‘body person’? Was GENNIFER FLOWERS’s book right about Hillary’s sexual taste?” And does either of this couple have the balls to bottom?

Of course that whole scenario can’t possibly be true, since Bill and Hill have been so lovey-dovey lately for the cameras, and besides, whenever he’s been serviced by an intern—or by anyone—he’s clearly been thinking of his wife. (They’re that close.) But suddenly, Huma—a sort of Muslim SALMA HAYEK—has that spread in Vogue and the accompanying write-up notes that she “oversees every minute of Senator Clinton’s day.” Every single minute? Even Gayle King takes a break now and then! (PS: If I called for comment, Hillary’s camp would surely say, “Just because two powerful women are closer than sardines doesn’t make them dykes.” And that’s so true. Look at MATT and BEN. But now that Crowley has dubbed me the head of Huma Resources, I’m going to pursue this story with every cojone I’ve got.)

A straight Democrat—sorry, that’s a segue—DNC head HOWARD DEAN, guest-starred at a “Democrats and Donuts with Dean” event in Fire Island, where there was no worry that he might outscream the screaming queens. But I was told that press attendees couldn’t write up the event, so I’ll shut up here and only say that at another point in the weekend, I told one Pines Democrat the Hillary/Huma scenario and he deadpanned, “That’s a step up from DONNA SHALALA.”

Lick :eatit: er, I mean LINK (http://bigheaddc.com/2007/08/08/michael-musto-intimates-hillary-had-affair-w-female-aide/)

If it's true Hillary probably gets her action in front of Bill and refuses him to join in. This is what you get for fucking that Monica slut.

Nitro Express
11-29-2007, 03:45 AM
A friend of mine met Hillary in Iraq. I don't know if he got a threesome or not.

scamper
11-29-2007, 09:59 AM
I have a hard time picturing her face between Hillarys' fat thighs.

Nickdfresh
11-29-2007, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
If it's true Hillary probably gets her action in front of Bill and refuses him to join in. This is what you get for fucking that Monica slut.

I don't care who you are, that's fucking hilarious!! :D

Nitro Express
11-30-2007, 05:09 AM
Originally posted by scamper
I have a hard time picturing her face between Hillarys' fat thighs.

The rich and powerful get their clit licked between their fat thighs by the best money or political influence can buy.