PDA

View Full Version : The GOP Debate

Nickdfresh
11-29-2007, 08:06 AM
In the interest of being fair and balanced (***cough sic cough***)...

I think Mike Huckabee, and maybe Ron Paul, were the only guy that came across as not complete flaming dickheads...

And the rest are unlikeable assholes...

And the bizarre issues and talking points. Flat tax? How many guns do you have? Pul-leeeze!!

DrMaddVibe
11-29-2007, 08:27 AM
C'mon didn't you like the Gay General that Hillary planted? CNN made sure to give him a rebuttal!

All in all there is no way I would ever vote for Romney. He is everything I can't stand in a politician.

The same goes for Dead Thompson.

Deklon
11-29-2007, 09:32 AM
For the record, a flat tax was not discussed. They discussed the "fair" tax which is essentially a national retail sales tax.

I understand the left likes Ron Paul, and Huckabee is "likable". However, in such an important election, everyone should take the time to actually study candidates true positions, not just the 30 second soundbites we see in these "debates".

The gay general (and as a conservative it doesn't bother me that he was planted) exemplified what's wrong with so many people who watch hese events but don't actaully listen. Both candidates who responded to his quesion answered EXACTLY what he asked with no waivering. I believe it was McCain and Hunter. Both said they would stick wih don't ask don't tell and said they would absolutely not move to allow an openly gay military. This is exactly what he asked! Yet the general when asked by AC said "No, I don't believe my question was answered".

I think McCain, who I like and respect, has turned in to a tape recorder. He literally accused Romney of being pro-torture right after Romney said torture would not be allowed in his administration AT ALL. When, in FACT, Romney simply said he wouldn't say in public whether he felt waterboarding was tourture. No presidential candidate, on the left or right, should tell the world what they would or wouldn't do regarding such a topic.

Huckabee is certainly likable and may eventually get my vote, but why does "likable" make someone a good choice for president? I like Joe Biden, Bill Richardson, and Obama, but they don't agree with me on much. So liking them doesn't get my vote.

And Ron Paul? Please. The terrorists don't like us becasue we are in Iraq? Read as much as you can from terrorist leaders...only a small part of there hate for America is tied to our original presence in Saudi Arabia and we were attacked numerous times long before a boot hit the ground in Iraq.

The issues are deep and complicated, and candidates from both sides have easily accessed opinions, ideas, and proposals. I hope that more Americans than ever take the time to study this election closely, and are not bought with soundbites and ads.

FORD
11-29-2007, 11:31 AM
I fell asleep. Seriously. And Mittens needs to shut the fuck up and quit trying to shout down the other 'pukes. Except for when he shouted down Mayor 911iani for saying that his mansion was a "sanctuary" for them damn evil brown people.

As usual, Ron Paul, and maybe to a lesser degree Huckleberry, were the only ones willing to discuss anything apart from the PNAC script.

LoungeMachine
11-29-2007, 12:06 PM
Much like the Dem "debates", the fringe candidates on the far edges of the stages are the only ones with a fucking SOUL, let alone a clue.

Giuliani, Romney, and Thompson don't have an original thought amongst them.

And someone needs to break the news to McCain he's dead.

DLR'sCock
11-29-2007, 03:37 PM
yup

Nickdfresh
11-29-2007, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by Deklon
For the record, a flat tax was not discussed. They discussed the "fair" tax which is essentially a national retail sales tax.

Yeah, I forgot that Orwellian penchant some on the far right are given too.

"Fair Tax." LMFAO!!

Huckabee is certainly likable and may eventually get my vote, but why does "likable" make someone a good choice for president?...

Um, that whole stage was devoid of a good choice --even for town dog catcher...

Nitro Express
11-30-2007, 05:15 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
In the interest of being fair and balanced (***cough sic cough***)...

I think Mike Huckabee, and maybe Ron Paul, were the only guy that came across as not complete flaming dickheads...

And the rest are unlikeable assholes...

And the bizarre issues and talking points. Flat tax? How many guns do you have? Pul-leeeze!!

The mainstream media paint Ron Paul as some radicle crackpot. Research the man for yourself and he is very knowlegable and intelligent. He knows more about the Federal Reserve and Economics than most politicians. Some Ron Paul campaigners are the wild eyed crazy types. I almost think his opposition are planting these crazy people.

McCain came off as an idiot as did most of them. Romney is the most fake of them all.

Nitro Express
11-30-2007, 05:20 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Giuliani, Romney, and Thompson don't have an original thought amongst them.

They were staining to remember what David Rockefeller told them to say in the last Council on Foriegn Relations meeting. All three are members.

I think McCain is still mindfucked from the Hanoi Hilton experience.

Nitro Express
11-30-2007, 05:23 AM
Originally posted by DrMaddVibe

All in all there is no way I would ever vote for Romney. He is everything I can't stand in a politician.

Mitt Romney is as fake as Marie Osmond's big black dildo.

Nitro Express
11-30-2007, 05:30 AM
The real reason Saudi Arabian terrorists would attack us is we prop up Israel with large money donations and by supplying weapons. Also the US is home to half the world's Jews. They consider the US and Israel one of the same.

The problem is AIPAC the Jewish lobby group is so powerful, it's political suicide to say anything bad about Israel.

FORD
11-30-2007, 05:34 AM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
Mitt Romney is as fake as Marie Osmond's big black dildo.

Marie's single again. You still eligible for Temple sealing ceremonies? :D

Nickdfresh
11-30-2007, 07:48 AM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
The real reason Saudi Arabian terrorists would attack us is we prop up Israel with large money donations and by supplying weapons. Also the US is home to half the world's Jews. They consider the US and Israel one of the same.

The problem is AIPAC the Jewish lobby group is so powerful, it's political suicide to say anything bad about Israel.

But most American Jews are far more liberal than AIPAC...