As a First time Voter, I'm not too Thrilled with any of the Canidates.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Unchainme
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Apr 2005

As a First time Voter, I'm not too Thrilled with any of the Canidates.

Seriously!

Ron Paul Supporters are Freaks! (no offense, but if I have to see ONE MORE YOUTUBE video about how he is the solution to all our problems set to Megadeth, My heads going to pop.)

All The Republicans suck,

All The Democrat seem the same as Republicans, the only guy seeming sincere in his beliefs appears to be Obama.

So any tips on choosing a good and decent Canidate for '08?
    Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team
  • hideyoursheep
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2007

Go with whoever YOU think is the best man....er-ah, person foah

the job. Or whoever comes closest to who you think should get it.

Still alot of time left for someone to er-ah, get your support.

Comment

• Redballjets88
      Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by Unchainme
      Seriously!

Ron Paul Supporters are Freaks! (no offense, but if I have to see ONE MORE YOUTUBE video about how he is the solution to all our problems set to Megadeth, My heads going to pop.)

All The Democrat seem the same as Republicans, the only guy seeming sincere in his beliefs appears to be Obama.

Im with you man. I like ron paul, but since he doesn't have a chance in hell i don't know who to vote for. I'll write myself in.
      R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

• Little Texan
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

US elections nowadays are just like on that episode of South Park that time...

<a href="http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=42842 58">South Park - Turd Sandwich vs. Giant Douche</a><br><embed src="http://lads.myspace.com/videos/vplayer.swf" flashvars="m=4284258&v=2&type=video" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="430" height="346"></embed><br><a href="http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.addToProfileConfirm&vide oid=4284258&title=South Park - Turd Sandwich vs. Giant Douche">Add to My Profile</a> | <a href="http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.home">More Videos</a>

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Seriously!

Ron Paul supporter are freaks but Ron Paul himself isn't. I almost think the Republicans and Democrats planted all these crazy supporters to ruin the dudes campaign.

Wyoming will put in the Republican candidate anyways so I'm voting Ron Paul. I voted Ralph Nader last time. I'm just a pissant who's vote doesn't matter in the electorial college anyways, so why get worked up about it?
          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Re: As a First time Voter, I'm not too Thrilled with any of the Canidates.

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Or www.itwillneverhappen.com

Comment

• Deklon
                Roadie
                • Jul 2007

As a life long conservative/republican I'll try to stay unbiased here.

In my opinion, if your looking for perfection, you'll never find it. There are candidates on both sides with integrity, ideas, experience. You may not agree with the political process in general (read:fundraising and special interest groups), but that is not the fault of the candidates.

On the democrat side, Richardson has plenty of experience as does Joe Biden, and even Hillary to a lesser extent. I think Obama, Richardson, and Biden (I don't think the plagarism thing was a big deal) all have significant integrity.

For the Republicans, Romney has been a hugely successful businessman, saved the Olympics (not a small feat), and ran my state very successfully despite having no pull in the legislature. Guliani has an undeniably successful record running a very complicated city, Thompson a strong Senate record, and Huckabee a successful governor. It's important to remember all of these people are human beings and not robots. They all made mistakes and will make more.

Look for the person who has convictions, ideas, vision, and who has run things successfully before. There are candidates from both parties who fit that criteria.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Voting nowadays is like trying to decide whether you want to go see Sammy Hagar or Nelson in concert.
                  No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                    Voting nowadays is like trying to decide whether you want to go see Sammy Hagar or Nelson in concert.

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Yep!
                      As we say here; "The lesser of 2 evils"...
                      http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...oman-movie.jpg
                      ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
                      Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
                      [B]... Cooking, I mean Cooking, is men's field...
                      http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...i_triangle.jpg
                      Originally posted by VanHalener
                      ... Fight the Good Fight and Win!...
                      Originally posted by FORD
                      ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by Redballjets88
                        Im with you man. I like ron paul, but since he doesn't have a chance in hell i don't know who to vote for...
                        Look, I don't really follow your politics anymore, ours are a handfull to deal with thank you very much...

BUT;

Let me tell you that here, the provincial elections are crucial. Since the 70's we've always had the 2 leading parties. Last elections, a 3rd. one became very interesting and a lot of people (such as myself) voted for them, although they where certain not to win...

The minority became so strong that this 3rd. party now has chances on the next (or second to next) provincial elections. It has to start somewhere. I don't know how important the opposition is in the States but if it is as important as it is here... voting in order to re-enforce it is a good way to go!
                        ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
                        ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• Eddie's Booze
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Apr 2007

Re: As a First time Voter, I'm not too Thrilled with any of the Canidates.

Seriously!

Fuck all that....

Mr.Spock should be President

http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thu...moking_dog.jpg

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by blonddgirl777

Let me tell you that here, the provincial elections are crucial. Since the 70's we've always had the 2 leading parties. Last elections, a 3rd. one became very interesting and a lot of people (such as myself) voted for them, although they where certain not to win...

The minority became so strong that this 3rd. party now has chances on the next (or second to next) provincial elections. It has to start somewhere. I don't know how important the opposition is in the States but if it is as important as it is here... voting in order to re-enforce it is a good way to go!
                            Are you talking about the NDP? I'm not exactly the expert on Canadian political parties, but I probably would be voting NDP if I lived on that side of the border.
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Are you talking about the NDP? I'm not exactly the expert on Canadian political parties, but I probably would be voting NDP if I lived on that side of the border.
                              N.D.P. is Federal and in minority. Understandable because they don't have as many deputes as the 2 majors to represent them. Yes, getting a 3rd. party in, is important.

For what I know of you FORD, if you where a French Canadian in this province, you would probably be a hard core "Parti Québécois" sovereignist! (or I could be wrong)... I voted "Action Democratique du Québec" ('cause I'm getting too old to fight)! L.O.L.

Comment

Working...