PDA

View Full Version : I think my mechanical Christmas deer yard lights are haunted.

rustoffa
12-04-2007, 09:48 PM
You know those wire deer with lights on 'em? They sell 'em everywhere I guess. I purchased mine at a yard sale (go figure) last spring. The lady at the yard sale said that they were barely used...something about hating them. In retrospect, I probably thought she was referring to her highbrow mantra. There was some high-priced stuff in the yard....tables, accordians, mahogany dressers, etc. Weird shit too..old fucking newspapers from the twenties forward.

Me: "Would you take ten bucks for the christmas deer?"

Crazy Lady: "Which one?"

Me: "The pair."

Crazy Lady: "Oh, 5 bucks apiece? GLADLY!!"

Fast forward to the past couple of nights. The heads on the deer are fucking up...perfectly. I'll go out one hour, and the one that's supposed to be bobbing up and down is still. The other one that shakes it's head side to side is moving.

Next hour?

The exact opposite!!!

Maybe it's more than a fucking hour, but you get what I'm saying...right?
:confused:

DeadOrAlive
12-04-2007, 11:27 PM
Kids in the neighborhood messing with your shit...? Probably.

diamondsgirl
12-05-2007, 12:49 PM
It would be really creepy if you went back to that house to return the the deer and a young couple now lived there and had no idea what crazy lady you were talking about. :D

rustoffa
12-06-2007, 12:30 AM
I bought a cheap one without the motor earlier. It just lays there. I hooked it up to a different extension cord, and placed it adjacent to the other ones.

I'm fixin' to walk out there and take a picture.

Douglas T.
12-06-2007, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by rustoffa
and the one that's supposed to be bobbing up and down is still. The other one that shakes it's head side to side is moving.

:confused:

Sounds like a situation I once had with a set of twins!

Ozzy Fudd
12-06-2007, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by Douglas T.
Sounds like a situation I once had with a set of twins!

Yeow! now that's a winner. :killer: :xmas: :ky: :gulp:

I still see the ones i had in the 80's i get a ear to ear smile whenever i see them. God im havin a hard time sittin in this chair right now..Italian women long legs, jet black hair..an that smell....ohhhh that smell.:cool: Umm honey if your readin this ahhh i aint typin this.

Love Ozz

Ozzy Fudd
12-06-2007, 07:00 PM
Oh I forgot where I was...Ummmm yeah Russ I think ya got some spookiness hapnin Bro. here is how I find out if it's kids, drink a 12 Pack pull up a chair to the window shut off the lights and wait.for them fuckers to show themselves,when ya see them fuckin with your shit..fling up the window toss out some fire crackers yell out at the top of your lungs...Their coming over the fuckin wire, their coming over the fuckin wire AAahhhhhhhhh. they will shit them selves or duck.either way you'll have a blast watchin em.

rustoffa
12-06-2007, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by Ozzy Fudd
drink a 12 Pack pull up a chair to the window shut off the lights and wait.

Sage advice like this could apply to any number of problematics. Read and heed.

Have I told this place lately how much I love it?

Thank you Brother Oz.

:gulp:

Matt White
12-07-2007, 10:42 PM
Pay to have the Holy Water brought over................