PDA

View Full Version : The N Word is Back

LoungeMachine
12-18-2007, 01:38 PM
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6XKFSDO84-o&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6XKFSDO84-o&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

LoungeMachine
12-18-2007, 01:39 PM
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CLzytK6A3Fc&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CLzytK6A3Fc&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Nickdfresh
12-18-2007, 06:07 PM
Ralph? Uhhh. Thanks to that prick, we have a chimp in the oval office...

hideyoursheep
12-18-2007, 06:57 PM
"The Spoiler":lol:

Nader was on the ballot here in '04-

There were signs everywhere that read:
"If you vote for Ralph Nader your ballot will not be counted"
WTF?

Who would put those up?
How is that legal if he's were STILL on the ballot?
ROVE?!

Blackflag
12-18-2007, 09:03 PM
That's bullshit. Vote for who you want and let the chips fall where they will.

Who's fault is it Bush is in office? Don't blame Nader - blame the millions of assholes who voted for Bush. :mad:

Nickdfresh
12-18-2007, 09:29 PM
You've a point...

But Nader split the hairs for that to happen...

And yes, I blame the millions of A-holes that pulled the chimp lever. And the Supreme Court, and the American system of elections as well...

LoungeMachine
12-18-2007, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by Blackflag

That's assuming your vote is even counted......

In certain areas, at certain times, it's not a mortal lock.

:gulp:

LoungeMachine
12-18-2007, 09:42 PM

Don't blame Nader - :

Personally, I don't. entirely.

I blame Gore.

I blame him for telling Bubba not to campaign...

I blame him for not carrying his own state......

I blame him for not challenging Florida more, and just rolling over and being the Good German.

Oh, and I blame Kathryn Haris, Jeb Bush, and James Baker, and Ted Olsen.......

There's plenty to go around.

It's hard to blame the Bush Voters when your candidate WON THE FUCKING POPULAR VOTE. :mad:

Blackflag
12-19-2007, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh

But Nader split the hairs for that to happen...

It's everybody's right to run, and their right to vote for whomever they want. More choices, more discourse is a good thing - not a bad thing.

So there were two bad choices in that election...and that's a reason for a third person NOT to run?? Just makes no sense...:alien:

The funny part is that Nader's platform was really closer to the people on this board than either Bush, Gore, or ...that guy in 04, whatever his name was...

Nickdfresh
12-19-2007, 08:44 AM
I can't argue with most of the above, though I think I'm probably closest to Gore. And the fact remains that Gore would have been president with out a doubt if Nader hadn't run...

And Nader has many sensible opinions, but I also think he's a little nuts...

But then again, the Repubs will say that Ross Perot cost them 1992...

Nitro Express
12-19-2007, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
That's assuming your vote is even counted......

In certain areas, at certain times, it's not a mortal lock.

I voted Nader in the last election but I could have voted for Britney's Spears vagina and it would have made no difference. My state of residence was going to give Bush the electorial votes nomatter what I did.

Blackflag
12-19-2007, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
And the fact remains that Gore would have been president with out a doubt if Nader hadn't run...

Gore would have won if Bush hadn't run, etiher. I just don't get the logic that one person is supposed to throw their race in order to help somebody else win - especially somebody whose politics you don't share. Sour grapes.

They're showing "An Unreasonable Man" again on PBS this week. Nader is more of a patriot and has accomplished more than any of the people running, and I hope he runs again.

LoungeMachine
12-19-2007, 03:10 PM
Gore would have won if Bush hadn't run, etiher. .

Untrue, IMO

Had BushCO not done the hatchet job on McCain, I think he may have won.

But it's all speculation at this point.

Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc.

But denying Ralph cost Gore votes in FLA is ridiculous.

Just like Perot got Bubba elected in '92.

And I agree Ralph is a patriot. But he's also an ego-driven spolier.

Again, .... in my opinion

LoungeMachine
12-19-2007, 03:19 PM
fucking software :rolleyes:

LoungeMachine
12-19-2007, 03:23 PM

The funny part is that Nader's platform was really closer to the people on this board than either Bush, Gore, or ...that guy in 04, whatever his name was...

All the more reason for ELECTION REFORM in this country.

:mad:

Blackflag
12-19-2007, 03:25 PM
True.

knuckleboner
12-19-2007, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine

All the more reason for ELECTION REFORM in this country.

:mad:

except that the posters here (the knuckleboner included...) are not exactly representative of the majority of voters, countrywide...

LoungeMachine
12-19-2007, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by knuckleboner
except that the posters here (the knuckleboner included...) are not exactly representative of the majority of voters, countrywide...

You're right.

We're much more intelligent. :cool:

knuckleboner
12-20-2007, 01:27 PM
who said you were intelligent, you stupid piece of shit?!

(ha ha! kidding! just testing to see if i actually found the "hide reply" function on my own!

nubbles the idiot clown out...)

letsrock
12-28-2007, 05:38 AM
He'll get less than 1%

78/84 guy
01-03-2008, 06:22 PM
If the vote of an American TRULY COUNTED Gore would have been in office !!!!!! PERIOD CASE FUCKING CLOSED !!!!! The problem with America is the fact that we keep making up bullshit reasons to not fix the problems !!!!

LoungeMachine
01-03-2008, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by knuckleboner
who said you were intelligent, you stupid piece of shit?!

(ha ha! kidding! just testing to see if i actually found the "hide reply" function on my own!

nubbles the idiot clown out...)

Redskin Fan says what? :D

asshole. ;)

We'll settle up come Sunday morning, muchacho :cool:

Nitro Express
01-06-2008, 10:13 PM

Who's fault is it Bush is in office? Don't blame Nader - blame the millions of assholes who voted for Bush. :mad:

Exactly. I hate party politics. I wish we had about ten choices on the ballot instead of just two. Sadly, it's big PR and media money that decides who's presedent.

Nitro Express
01-06-2008, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by 78/84 guy
If the vote of an American TRULY COUNTED Gore would have been in office !!!!!! PERIOD CASE FUCKING CLOSED !!!!! The problem with America is the fact that we keep making up bullshit reasons to not fix the problems !!!!

The problem with America is the grass roots people don't vote with their pocketbook. They give their business to the big corporations who buy our candidates. A big percentage of the customer base of these big corporations are the same ones being screwed over by them. Do you really need to go to Wal-Mart? Do you really need the stuff they are selling? Is it really a good deal?

It amazes me that thousands of people in these big box stores check themselves out at a Kiosk and pay full price. The store just made you work as a cashier and you pay full price to do so. It's dumb! Where's the discount you got for doing their employees job? Fuck that shit!

Blackflag
01-06-2008, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by Nitro Express

It amazes me that thousands of people in these big box stores check themselves out at a Kiosk and pay full price. The store just made you work as a cashier and you pay full price to do so. It's dumb! Where's the discount you got for doing their employees job? Fuck that shit!

Ha - I thought I was the only guy that hates those check out things. Everybody thinks they're such a clever idea.

They put some guy out of a job, make me do the job instead, then charge the same price.

Even the cashiers say it's a good idea, though. What the fuck.