PDA

View Full Version : Britney's kid sis pregnant

Antman
12-18-2007, 11:03 PM
Yup. At 16 no less. What a whore. Her parents must be so proud of the two of them.

bueno bob
12-18-2007, 11:06 PM
YES!!!

YES YES YES!!!

I swear on all that's holy, God created the Spears kids to give me something to point my finger at and cackle like a mad asshole in checkout lines.

:D

Dan
12-18-2007, 11:32 PM
Both Sister's Need Signs On Their Backs,Saying Open 24/7.:D

Nitro Express
12-18-2007, 11:40 PM
The hubcap doesn't fall far from the trailer.

bueno bob
12-18-2007, 11:52 PM
Well, she's in better shape than her sister is...for now, anyway...

http://z.about.com/d/movies/1/0/r/3/N/monster07170610.jpg

Antman
12-18-2007, 11:56 PM
All her cash apparently couldn't buy a fuckin box of rubbers.

Antman
12-18-2007, 11:58 PM
Oh, did I forget to mention what a WHORE her and her fuckin sister are?? How old's her boyfriend?

sadaist
12-19-2007, 12:08 AM
Money can buy many things, but not class.

bueno bob
12-19-2007, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by Antman

Probably got busted trying to shoplift them.

Antman
12-19-2007, 12:27 AM
Nikelodeon must be thrilled as well. Might as well make burgers out of that cash cow.

jhale667
12-19-2007, 01:43 AM

http://e.photos.cx/bingoimage-3f7.jpg. :rolleyes:

binnie
12-19-2007, 03:15 AM
Originally posted by sadaist
Money can buy many things, but not class.

Indeed.

Although I must say that 16 isn't THAT bad. Legal here. It's when 13 and 14 year olds have kids that I get really concerned....

Don't get me wrong, it's still not right but the real problem here is that another child is being brought into that family, not how old the mother is.

Coyote
12-19-2007, 06:58 AM
Is K-Fed involved?

binnie
12-19-2007, 07:03 AM
Originally posted by Coyote
Is K-Fed involved?

I hope so - that would just be too funny!

BITEYOASS
12-19-2007, 12:16 PM
Must be a product of Abstinence only sex education. Fuckin family Values and Neocon Republicans! Not to be confused with the smaller government only, anti-free trade, who don't give a shit about our private lives republicans, which are an endangered species BTW!

Redballjets88
12-19-2007, 01:01 PM
any proof to this rumor?

thome
12-19-2007, 01:48 PM
The father is the last 73 dicks she entertained over the last month, in order to get a appointment to see a guy, who knows a guy ,who can get her a appointment ,to see a guy ,who knows an guy, who has a guy, who is the friend of a guy, who has a agent.

No prob... latest reality show, - Find Brittnie's Whore Lil' Sis's Dumb Bitchez Daddies Babyz Klunt- soon on VH1.

Again..... Nothing to see here.........

Same story diff gash.....

NATEDOG001976
12-19-2007, 01:53 PM
How fucking stupid can you be? How hard is it to put on a rubber?? The best years of your life are now gone forever!!!

thome
12-19-2007, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by BITEYOASS
Must be a product of Abstinence only sex education. Fuckin family Values and Neocon Republicans! Not to be confused with the smaller government only, anti-free trade, who don't give a shit about our private lives republicans, which are an endangered species BTW!

Lame post what are you under the weather today..?

couldn't find the time ..to relate it all to BushCo, The Knights Templar and Global Asphalt and have it all 5 pointed star, slides back to Kevin Bacon....?

Really !!!

thome
12-19-2007, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by NATEDOG001976
How fucking stupid can you be? How hard is it to put on a rubber?? The best years of your life are now gone forever!!!

There is nothing wrong with havin babies it's just the selfish way these gapes go about it.

Monkeys can Fukk....... who cares....

LoungeMachine
12-19-2007, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by Redballjets88
any proof to this rumor?

:rolleyes:

You want to see the Clear Blue Easy test strip?

The family fucking announced it.

The 19 year old father could be facing some charges.

I love how they met in church.

Much like Ted Haggerty and his meth-sniffing manwhore.

:gulp:

LoungeMachine
12-19-2007, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by thome

couldn't find the time ..to relate it all to BushCo,

No Child Left Behind [unknocked up]

LoungeMachine
12-19-2007, 02:03 PM

LoungeMachine
12-19-2007, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by Coyote
Is K-Fed involved?

As a matter of fact....

He was just awarded custody of the fetus.

LoungeMachine
12-19-2007, 02:10 PM
Lynne Spears' Parenting Book Put On Indefinite Hold
Send to Friend

Rep for book's publisher says, 'It's delayed, not cancelled.'
By Gil Kaufman

Del.icio.us Digg Newsvine Send to Friend Print You Tell Us

On the heels of the announcement that Britney Spears' 16-year-old sister, Jamie Lynn, is pregnant with her first child comes word that the parenting book due for release in the spring from the girls' mom, Lynne Spears, has been delayed. People magazine reports that the book has been put on indefinite hold by publisher Thomas Nelson, which puts out inspirational books and Bibles.

"The book is delayed indefinitely. It's delayed, not cancelled," a spokesperson told the magazine. The spokesperson said the book, which Publisher's Weekly had described as "Lynne Spears' personal story of raising high-profile children while coming from a low-profile Louisiana community," was actually put on hold last week, but declined to say whether the focus of the book will change in light of Jamie Lynn's pregnancy announcement, or if the decision was a result of the news about the latest scandal to rock the family.

In October, Spears and Thomas Nelson announced the deal for the book, which was slated to come out on Mother's Day under the title "Pop Culture Mom: A Real Story of Fame and Family in a Tabloid World." At the time, a publishing rep told Us that it would be a parenting book "that's going to have faith elements to it." A manuscript was expected by this month

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1576784/20071219/id_0.jhtml

thome
12-19-2007, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
No Child Left Behind [unknocked up]

It Takes a Village...................Whore and Idiot.

Can anyone say where Bill was on the night in Question?:gulp:

LoungeMachine
12-19-2007, 02:15 PM
Bubba was in Iowa slamming Obama, dummy.

ALinChainz
12-19-2007, 02:20 PM
How about all of the young kids who watch that crappy show of hers?

Keep making stars of these young ladies so they can influence kids.

You want to think you can let your kids watch Nickelodeon.

LoungeMachine
12-19-2007, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by ALinChainz

Like thome?

ALinChainz
12-19-2007, 02:31 PM
Well, hopefully thome won't get pregnant unexpectedly.

Steve Savicki
12-19-2007, 03:26 PM
Well, I thought I heard she admired her older sister so to a certain degree, this doesn't surprise me.

Coyote
12-19-2007, 03:48 PM
As a matter of fact....

He was just awarded custody of the fetus.

:lol:

thome
12-19-2007, 04:54 PM
Well since I am so far past the age of 40 my chances of a pregnancy....Hey WTF????
\\

:mad2: :upyours: :monkey:

LoungeMachine
12-19-2007, 05:09 PM
Well since I am so far past the age of 40 my chances of a pregnancy....Hey WTF????
\\

:mad2: :upyours: :monkey:

Don't give up yet.

They're doing wonders with Invetro fertilization these days...

You can borrow bueno's turkey baster if you need......

Douglas T.
12-19-2007, 05:19 PM
The father is the last 73 dicks she entertained over the last month,

LMMFAO!

thome
12-19-2007, 05:46 PM

Don't give up yet.

They're doing wonders with Invetro fertilization these days...

Much like the soon to be sold for Stemcells the thome asshole baby quints ,Stalone has offered big bucks to rub them all over his face.

But, he looks so young...but I digress...

Gosh, i'm gonna miss those little tykes, five little thomes to rule over The Front Line here...ahhhh twerent tit twroo...but I digress

There must be more money in keeping the britney lil sis baby, than
chucking it out the window ...

That Kardasian whore got a big black buck to shove his 10 incher up he ass on film and got a tv show."Just look at my little girl(moms quote of the month) handle that baseball bat makes a mother proud".lol

I bet this Lil sis whore will own the Orlando Disney Rat and Goofy Park.

Maybe she could give her Hack washed up older sis and weekly cabaret
gig at the park...hmmm....

can anyone say.....$$$$$$$$$$$$

Lets have a moment of silence for the thome assshole baby turkey baster quints.... assholes from my asshole... that never were.......

bueno bob
12-20-2007, 01:10 AM

Good heavens!

binnie
12-20-2007, 03:58 AM
200 years from now, when people look back at our culture, what the hell are they going to think?

BITEYOASS
12-20-2007, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by ALinChainz

Keep making stars of these young ladies so they can influence kids.

You want to think you can let your kids watch Nickelodeon.

I never did admire anyone my age who was famous when I was a kid, most of the time I just ignored them and never had posters like a lot of brats have nowadays. And seeing that most of my childhood viewing was tex avery cartoons, the three stooges, James Bond, violent movies and horror flicks. I turned out all right. Stars like Jamie Lynn Spears makes kids weak and compulsive consumers.

Nitro Express
12-20-2007, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by bueno bob
Well, she's in better shape than her sister is...for now, anyway...

http://z.about.com/d/movies/1/0/r/3/N/monster07170610.jpg

She's pretty hot. I don't blame the young lad for slipping his cock into her. He was reeling from the feeling until the pregnancy test turned blue.

Nitro Express
12-20-2007, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by BITEYOASS
I never did admire anyone my age who was famous when I was a kid, most of the time I just ignored them and never had posters like a lot of brats have nowadays. And seeing that most of my childhood viewing was tex avery cartoons, the three stooges, James Bond, violent movies and horror flicks. I turned out all right. Stars like Jamie Lynn Spears makes kids weak and compulsive consumers.

The only celebrity I idolized as a kid was John Wayne. I met him in Newport Beach, CA when I was a little kid and he was exactly like he was in the movies. That guy was bigger than life.

binnie
12-20-2007, 12:30 PM
If you're the sort of person whose behaviuor is influenced by celebrities then you're not going to go very far in life - the big issue is not that Jamie Lynne has a TV show, it's that some people are retarded enough to be influenced by it.

Coyote
12-20-2007, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by binnie
200 years from now, when people look back at our culture, what the hell are they going to think?

"We evolved from THAT?!"

thome
12-20-2007, 01:46 PM
Don't choo guys remember the eighties I knew this girl who had a job AMAZING!!!!!!Not... she was cool...But!!!!... Yes ......That too!!!!

However she was a fff...ff.... FREAK, she would leave the TV on -MTV- all day long and all night cause if she wasn't there she still wanted her apt to be COOL MAN!!!!

Then we would wait hrs for the right vid to play before she and I went out.

She was waiting to -SEE- who -SHE- should -BE- .........MAN!!!!

A yes, the freaks come out at night.

Granted I did stay home to watch Miami Vice, I just could never tell if my pink tie was really that cool with my seafoam green Tripple Pleated Tall Slacks MAN!!!!

Dude I could work a iron...!

I usually buck whatever the latest trend is but we all are a slave to fashion at one point or another.

Unlike some freeks, I never let let it into who I was.

A peacock coke head....I'm a individual Man!!!

Let's hit the floor bitch and don't look me in the eye that just creeps me out .

Long live the hot assed bitches but use some contraception .

I don't think any amt of money would want my heritage tied to the Spears...ugg.

P.S. Jack Black is three bucks off 10 $ cheaper than Makers Mark.

Show your tits but keep a dime between your knees!!!

Twenty seven different thread/ post comments... in one thread and I'm OUT!!!

CUT ME MICK!!!!

LoungeMachine
12-20-2007, 01:48 PM

Man, that binnie guy would hit anything.

Ozzy Fudd
12-20-2007, 06:36 PM

LMMFAO

BITEYOASS
12-20-2007, 09:16 PM

There gonna think that all of these pop stars were just expensive prostitutes. Just like wenches at Renaissance festivals, they have post-industrial age festivals with women emulating the pop star whore of their choice. Their will also be metal appreciation classes at college. :D

BITEYOASS
12-20-2007, 09:26 PM
And instead of running around a maypole, their will be the circling of the moshpit.

Nitro Express
12-20-2007, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by Ozzy Fudd
LMMFAO

Maybe the father is Matt and the condom slipped off! :D

Nitro Express
12-20-2007, 10:33 PM
I guess Brit sent her baby sis a $500 gift basket including a tank top that says,"Hot Mamma 2b".

Holy heck, let's all boil some crawdads and catfish and have a Kentwood trailer park celebration. That girl was getting almost too old to be a wife. Good thing her cousin knocked her up. :D

binnie
12-21-2007, 03:53 AM
Man, that binnie guy would hit anything.

Nitro Express
12-21-2007, 07:20 AM
Yeah. Binnie doesn't keep a rubber in his wallet. He carries a backpack full of them.

binnie
12-21-2007, 07:28 AM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
Yeah. Binnie doesn't keep a rubber in his wallet. He carries a backpack full of them.

On a serious note, I fucking hate rubbers - it's like having a bath with your socks on, just doesn't feel right.....

I'm not advocating unsafe sex here, just stating a preference....

Antman
12-23-2007, 12:03 AM
Apparently Ms. Spears used the trailer method of birth control-cross your legs if you say No and cross your fingers if you say Yes.

WARF
12-23-2007, 12:27 AM
Just for the record... I am the father!!

Dan
12-23-2007, 12:38 AM
On a serious note, I fucking hate rubbers - it's like having a bath with your socks on.

LMMFAO.

Terry
12-23-2007, 11:31 AM
Lynne Spears' Parenting Book Put On Indefinite Hold
Send to Friend

Rep for book's publisher says, 'It's delayed, not cancelled.'
By Gil Kaufman

Del.icio.us Digg Newsvine Send to Friend Print You Tell Us

On the heels of the announcement that Britney Spears' 16-year-old sister, Jamie Lynn, is pregnant with her first child comes word that the parenting book due for release in the spring from the girls' mom, Lynne Spears, has been delayed. People magazine reports that the book has been put on indefinite hold by publisher Thomas Nelson, which puts out inspirational books and Bibles.

"The book is delayed indefinitely. It's delayed, not cancelled," a spokesperson told the magazine. The spokesperson said the book, which Publisher's Weekly had described as "Lynne Spears' personal story of raising high-profile children while coming from a low-profile Louisiana community," was actually put on hold last week, but declined to say whether the focus of the book will change in light of Jamie Lynn's pregnancy announcement, or if the decision was a result of the news about the latest scandal to rock the family.

In October, Spears and Thomas Nelson announced the deal for the book, which was slated to come out on Mother's Day under the title "Pop Culture Mom: A Real Story of Fame and Family in a Tabloid World." At the time, a publishing rep told Us that it would be a parenting book "that's going to have faith elements to it." A manuscript was expected by this month

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1576784/20071219/id_0.jhtml

Found this to be the funniest thing about the whole biz; Lynne Spears, mother of Britney and Jamie Lynn, writing a book on motherhood.

And the notion that it was THIS particular incident (Jamie Lynn being preggers) that shelved the book - as if up until this happened, she would have gotten the Oprah Winfrey Mother of the Year Award for the stellar way Britney turned out...

I just don't understand what goes on in the minds of the Dina Lohans, Lynne Spears, the Hiltons, etc.

Just when you think things can't sink any lower in the Spears saga...

Jesus, Buddah, Allah...SOMEONE...deliver me from this barrage of untalented celebrity glitterazzi...

Nitro Express
12-23-2007, 04:28 PM
On a serious note, I fucking hate rubbers - it's like having a bath with your socks on, just doesn't feel right.....

I'm not advocating unsafe sex here, just stating a preference....

I HATE them as well. I'll never forget doing some chick doggy style and I had a bright blue condom on. It looked like she was being fucked by a Smurf. :D

Nitro Express
12-23-2007, 04:31 PM
I liken condoms as having one of those showers with all the massage heads in them and then wearing a raincoat in the shower.

Antman
12-24-2007, 02:36 AM
Regardless of all of our jokes and snide comments, the fact remains that she is 16 years old and pregnant. That's sad.