PDA

View Full Version : happy birthday peter criss

ace diamond
12-23-2007, 11:29 AM
thursday december 20th was the real catman's birthday.
he is 62.
i know i am a little late with this, but i was at the van halen show thursday night,and it took me a couple of days to recover from the party of a lifetime.

indeedido
12-23-2007, 12:00 PM
Indeed, hope the catman had a good one

Terry
12-23-2007, 12:15 PM
Jeez! Criss in his sixties...

God bless 'im. Seems like a decent enough guy from the interviews I've heard; always came across as authentic, rather than Stanley or Simmons (who fob off one trite cliche after another, sounded as bored saying such things as others are to hear them).

Criss once said he and Ace were the guys "who made KISS interesting". Would have to agree.

Diamondjimi
12-24-2007, 12:14 AM
Peter's a real person ,not flakey like Gene & Pauline. I met him twice.
First time I met him he was doing a solo tour ('92)and they rolled into town behind sched. Myself and a couple of Kiss diehards showed up early hoping to have a couple of things signed. The road manager asked if we would mind helping them with the load-in. He offered to put us on the guest list (we had tix anyway) and meet Peter. So we're loading the gear in and a roadie hands my bud the "Beth stool" ,fuck he damn near wigged out. Pretty interesting that he still dragged around the original.

Anyway the show finishes and we head back to backstage and Pete's juiced on Molson Ex. He was pounding them back like a fiend all night and he was yellin and hollerin and shit so we just said fuck this shit and split. A right miserable cunt....

I met him again @ a Kiss kuntvention in '94 and he was sober and cool as shit.

Well love them or hate them , there is only one drummer for KI$$ and it's the original Catman ,Peter Crisscoula.

Happy Birthday Pete , where ever you are !

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/CRISSCAT75/PeterCriss600.jpg

Mr Badguy
12-24-2007, 08:48 AM
I didn`t think he was quite as old!

Happy Birthday, Pete.

letsrock
12-28-2007, 02:15 AM
Lets hope his heart explodes. then Gene and Paul can sell tickets to a funeral.

ace diamond
01-02-2008, 02:07 PM
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ELVIS
01-05-2008, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by Terry
Seems like a decent enough guy from the interviews I've heard; always came across as authentic

Oh yeah ??

Watch the backwards interview on Kissology Vol 2

:D