PDA

View Full Version : Can I sue Jim Dulop?

Cato
05-17-2004, 09:28 AM
if I broke my little toe with their crybaby...:rolleyes:

it seems too heavy for its function.

Big Troubles
05-17-2004, 09:32 AM
LOL are you serious? Man oh man. I have a Dunlop Cry and it's seems ok to me. Maybe it's your toe? :D

Seshmeister
05-17-2004, 09:38 AM
Do you people not bind up your feet anyway?:cato2:

Big Troubles
05-17-2004, 09:42 AM
My toes dont even touch the pedal. Balls of the feet man. Balls of the Feet!

Cato
05-17-2004, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by Big Troubles
LOL are you serious? Man oh man. I have a Dunlop Cry and it's seems ok to me. Maybe it's your toe? :D
I'm serious as usual.

we Japanese guitar players don't have shoes on in the house. so our feet are always in danger. actually my friend had some accidents with their pedals.

any ideas?

Mr Grimsdale
05-17-2004, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by Cato
Can I sue Jim Dulop?
no, but you can go fuck yourself

Seshmeister
05-17-2004, 10:37 AM
I'm serious as usual.

we Japanese guitar players don't have shoes on in the house. so our feet are always in danger. actually my friend had some accidents with their pedals.

any ideas?

Make sandals from the skin you removed torturing World War Two POWs?

Big Troubles
05-17-2004, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
Make sandals from the skin you removed torturing World War Two POWs?

Low blow....Ouch!

Big Troubles
05-17-2004, 11:12 AM
I'm serious as usual.

any ideas?

Start wearing shoes in the house and break tradition. Or play guitar outside. But Im still kinda confused as to how your toe is being injured while using your crybaby? Why is the pedal on top of your foot? ;) seriously though, explain how it gets hurt.

BrownSound1
05-17-2004, 11:57 AM
I don't wear shoes in the house either....wife would kill me for dirtying up the carpet. However, I have never hurt myself using my wah.

Seshmeister
05-17-2004, 12:56 PM
Mr Brown are you a man or mouse?

Cato
05-17-2004, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by Big Troubles
Start wearing shoes in the house and break tradition. Or play guitar outside. But Im still kinda confused as to how your toe is being injured while using your crybaby? Why is the pedal on top of your foot? ;) seriously though, explain how it gets hurt.
don't be serious. I was just only kidding last night.

Big Troubles
05-17-2004, 05:56 PM
:D I see said the blind man.

Cato
05-18-2004, 02:35 AM
I'm gonna sue Dean Markley next.

Panamark
05-18-2004, 03:52 AM
ELVIS was telling me once how he mounted a Wah circuit inside
one of his strats.. Maybe you can do something like that ?

Cathedral
05-18-2004, 04:11 AM
Cato, send that pedal to me before you hurt yourself with it. I need a new one anyhoo. ;)

Panamark
05-18-2004, 04:35 AM
Nah, you'll just send it to Eyes, Cat ! :p

Cathedral
05-18-2004, 08:36 AM
LOL, I think i learned my lesson there. No, in fact, I am sure i learned my lesson there. :)
No-bo-dy, nobody rides for free...

Seshmeister
05-18-2004, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by Panamark
ELVIS was telling me once how he mounted a Wah circuit inside
one of his strats..

I remember that.

I think he worked it using a tube that went from the guitar into his ass.

'Kind of like a talk box but more expressive' he told me...:)

Cheers!

:gulp:

Mr Grimsdale
05-18-2004, 02:51 PM
don't give cato ideas

BrownSound1
05-18-2004, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
Mr Brown are you a man or mouse?

I'm a man, but the house is the wife's domain. :D

alexpgrimes
05-18-2004, 10:05 PM
I don't wear shoes in the house either. My feets need to be free. I have a Morley wah that's heavy but I've never hurt myself with it.

Golden AWe
11-25-2007, 03:45 PM
We finns don't wear shoes either.

Nitro Express
11-27-2007, 12:40 AM
It's called the Crybaby because it makes people cry about their toe getting broken. :D

rustoffa
11-27-2007, 09:43 PM
I remember hurting my foot kicking an old Peavey amp one night. I hated that piece of shit. The vol pots always crackled, and you'd have to hit it or whatever. This metal fucker I'm friends with goes, "take it easy....it's just the pots." I went, "you want it? go put it in your car....hang on, I'll throw it as far as I can!" The metal tones always fascinate me....somehow. A few minutes after the tube screamer went for a ride, the metal fucker is holding one finger in his ear...motioning for me to stop. He goes, "that guitar sounds like a dinosaur....what the fuck are you trying to play?" John Law! "Twin Reverb?" Yeah! "TURN IT DOWWWWWWN!" What's that? "Can I borrow that white junior?" Sure, can you leave the Washburn? "It's a DEAN." Do you still have the Washburn? "I never had a fucking Washburn." Be careful with the junior...the headstock's been repaired once. "No problem....why's the action so high?" It's got a Lollar in it......you'll love the bright fucking tones. "Keep practicing!"
:rolleyes: