PDA

View Full Version : I threw up Taco Pie, my dog ate it, then he threw up.

rustoffa
12-31-2007, 02:11 AM
Ok, this isn't a wreck-o-leckshon of drunkery. It's commentary regarding over-usage of Cilantro. As fucked-up as that might sound, it's the only thing I can figure.

The recipe is fairly simple...think casserole. Cooked beef, beans, salsa, and tortilla chips. The ingredients are systematically layered in a pre-fab pie crust. Bake accordingly. Thinking the recipe was far-too bland for discretionary consumption, I decided to add fresh Cilantro...placed carefully between the beef and bean layer. Cilantro is a fairly aromatic herb....the smell permeated the entire house as the oven did it's thing.

Eventually, the buzzer went off, and it was time to chow down. Ignoring the overbearing aroma of too much aromatic, I hacked myself a sturdy slice of the pie. "You should let it cool down...it's gonna be like lava!" What the fuck did I care? That slice of taco pie vanished in like 45 seconds. 30 seconds later? I felt like I had eaten an entire Cilantro bush. Just this overwhelming gastronomical boiling in my gut. The geyser of taco pie undigestion shot out of my mouth like no tomorrow. Most of it landed directly in front of the dog....some of it directly on him. That sonofabitch was eating it before it hit the ground. Before I could muster up a "NO!", I hear "Don't give the dog any...I put a bunch of fresh cilantro on the pie crust!"

Like twenty seconds later, the galloping gourmet walks into the room just in time to see the dog throwing up all over the sunday paper.

She goes, "I knew the Cilantro would upset his stomach!!!"

I assured her that I wouldn't give him anymore of it, and we played scrabble.

Dan
12-31-2007, 03:28 AM
LMMFAO.

Rust,You Fucking Rule Brother.:)

Diamondjimi
12-31-2007, 03:00 PM
Best thread title of 2007!

:lol:

Guitar Shark
12-31-2007, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by rustoffa
I assured her that I wouldn't give him anymore of it, and we played scrabble.

:lol:

Funniest part of the whole post, right there.

Ally_Kat
12-31-2007, 04:42 PM
and we played scrabble.

scrabble is where it's at. Not only do I force the boyfriend to play, but I dragged the game to the pub. Drunken Scrabble is the best game ever.

jhale667
12-31-2007, 07:18 PM
More proof Cilantro is evil. :rolleyes: Can't stand the shit, personally...it's OK in VERY small quantities, but too much.... :uck:

Ozzy Fudd
01-01-2008, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by Dan
LMMFAO.

Rust,You Fucking Rule Brother.:)
does he have like the best story's or what:D :cool:
i still say we need a the adventures of rustoffa thread where he can post ALL his life happnin stuff. cuz it makes my day all the time.:D :cool:

diamondsgirl
01-08-2008, 04:56 PM
"Story Time" with Rustoffa is the best! :D

rustoffa
01-08-2008, 11:14 PM
It's all fun and games 'til my dog's eye gets put out. After a week of watching one of his eyes close, I made the mistake of saying something about me puking on him. "You threw up and let him eat it??"

Me: "I threw up right in front of him....some of the puke probably got in his eye."

I've been applying opthalmic ointment to the eye, and taking alot of heat.
:rolleyes:

Douglas T.
01-08-2008, 11:33 PM
Damn ... we'll save a spot for him at prayer time! Hope the lil feeler get's better!

rustoffa
01-09-2008, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by Douglas T.
Damn ... we'll save a spot for him at prayer time! Hope the lil feeler get's better!

Thanks DT. You understand a thing or a hundred about animals. I wish there was a forum dedicated to wildlife here. You and I could moderate it, and encourage discussion of animal behavior.

Hang on....

Dan
01-09-2008, 12:52 AM
All The Best For Your Dog Rust.

binnie
01-09-2008, 03:46 AM
Russ, that made me laugh my ass off!

rustoffa
01-12-2008, 02:43 AM
It's getting worse and worse. I just poured some kind of contact lens solution into the fuckers eye. Long story short, he started shaking his head and running around. I immediately knew what had happened as I glanced at the counter full of mouthwash and shit. After putting the poor sonofabitch in a headlock, I ripped the cap of the saline solution, and started flushing his whole face. The little woman walked in and flipped the fuck out....said she was gonna call the cops. After yelling alot, I convinced her to call the nurse we know. So she calls her....next thing I hear is "flush the eye with water!!" I go, "that's what the fuck I'm doing!"

..."HUH???"

I go, "hang the fucking phone up....he's ok."

"WHY DID I HAVE TO CALL HER??"

"You didn't...she's a nurse...I figured it would comfort you until he quit trying to spin around."

Real time....like right now? She's dragged the sonofabitch into the dining room.....it's like some fucking panic room or some shit.

NATEDOG001976
01-12-2008, 04:54 AM
Dude!

No doing that shit when I come down to Atlanta for VH!

We gotta meet up before the show.

Remember the Minneapolis pics??? (good time bro)

It will be a good time....

VanHalener
01-12-2008, 09:47 PM
The geyser of taco pie undigestion shot out of my mouth like no tomorrow. Most of it landed directly in front of the dog....some of it directly on him. That sonofabitch was eating it before it hit the ground

What a pal your dog is sharing dinner with you like that? Mans best friend through thick and thin regurgitation.

Thanks DT. You understand a thing or a hundred about animals. I wish there was a forum dedicated to wildlife here. You and I could moderate it, and encourage discussion of animal behavior...

Here here.:gulp:

I'd be a big poster in that thread.

ThrillsNSpills
01-14-2008, 10:16 AM
Well here's hoping the video to this lands on Animal Planet soon.