PDA

View Full Version : New York Giants @ Green Bay

ALinChainz
01-19-2008, 12:35 AM
Who and why.

I'm picking the Packers to win 28-17 as the secondary of the Giants won't be able to cover all of the Packer receivers and Ryan Grant comes back to haunt his old team.

VanHalener
01-19-2008, 06:44 PM
GB by three in OT.

Muthafreakin' Giants are coming to play some football.

WARF
01-20-2008, 01:34 AM
Green Bay 16 - NYG 3

GreenBayLA
01-20-2008, 01:53 AM
Favre & Big 5 receiver set too much for banged up Giants secondary while Packers secondary takes out Eli's weapons.

Hollywood Jesus
01-20-2008, 02:46 AM
Packers all the way. The weather will be evil-cold. Who knows how much scoring can be had. Favre won't hold onto the ball long enough for the Giants rush to matter. Eli comes crashing back to earth.

GreenBayLA
01-20-2008, 04:15 AM
Favre & Big 5 receiver set too much for banged up Giants secondary while Packers secondary takes out Eli's weapons.

Ozzy Fudd
01-20-2008, 11:02 PM
giants by 3

rustoffa
01-20-2008, 11:13 PM
Welp, looks like Favray padded one of his most important records and lost the fucking game.

Lets all bow at the altar of Favray....clutch player, blue jean purveyor.

VanHalener
01-20-2008, 11:36 PM
Man I called that one, BIATCHES!

Just had the wrong team.

Favre blew it with that last pick, but that's football baby!

rustoffa
01-21-2008, 01:11 AM
Frave and Holmgren will probably hold a joint press conference Monday afternoon. When Holmgren starts crying, he'll look like an old Junior Samples that's just sweating. Frave will talk about Holmgren's influence on his career, and start crying as well. After the two dipshits get their shit together, Frave will tell everyone that he and Holmgren are going into business together...."Basically, it's something we've always wanted to do. Open a spa in the Yukon territory....folks will be able to dig for gold, go fishing, or watch giant televisions. Mike has some ideas about cross-country ski trails, and cartoon nights. Everything is in the developmental stage, but it's gonna be kick-ass."

DLR'sCock
01-21-2008, 09:45 AM
That's my team, the New York mother fucking GIANTS!!!

Everyone doubts us, but we won't go away!!!

Super Bowl bound!!!

As a fan my entire life of this team, this has been an unbelievable season, I never ever expected this to happenn and for Big Blue to go this far. I am so proud of the Giants!

One more rematch to go!