lucky wilbury
05-18-2004, 01:23 AM
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=38538

Couple wants kids, but never tried sex
Fertility clinic: 'We are not talking retarded people here'

Posted: May 18, 2004
1:00 a.m. Eastern

© 2004 WorldNetDaily.com

For some people, it's important to pay attention when the birds and the bees are discussed.

Take the case of a German couple who sought help from a fertility clinic after eight years of no success having children.

The only problem was, they weren't having sex.

According to Ananova, officials at the University Clinic of Lubek said they'd never heard of a similar case after examining the couple during fertility tests last month.

After numerous examinations, doctors found both husband and wife to be fertile, and should have had little trouble in conception.

"When we asked them how often they had had sex, they looked blank, and said, 'What do you mean?'" a clinic spokesman said, according to the report.

"We are not talking retarded people here, but a couple who were brought up in a religious environment who were simply unaware, after eight years of marriage, of the physical requirements necessary to procreate."

The husband, 36, and his 30-year-old wife are now said to be undergoing sex-therapy lessons while the university clinic tries embarks on a study to determine the extent of other couples with similar circumstances.

Eyes of the Night
05-18-2004, 07:01 AM
Good lord ...

Wouldn't it be a natural thing for the dude to be wanting to get in his wife's pants? ...

Funny shit indeed ...

:gulp:

Panamark
05-18-2004, 08:00 AM
They probably thought Jesus would be horrified..

Dr. Love
05-18-2004, 08:49 AM
Well, there went the last 2 naive people in the world.

alexpgrimes
05-18-2004, 10:58 AM
What does the guy do when he get's a hard on???

alexpgrimes
05-18-2004, 10:59 AM
Pray that it goes away????

Jesus Christ
05-18-2004, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by Panamark
They probably thought Jesus would be horrified..

I am, by this entire story :eek:

Oh, My Dad..... ye know, We did create ye mortals with that equipment for a reason, ye know.

For, as it is written, marriage is honorable in all, and the bed undefiled. Which meaneth, if thou art married, useth it, for Dad's sake :rolleyes:

Only once in history did a child ever come about through any other means :)

Seshmeister
05-18-2004, 12:10 PM
You mean when a skunk assfucked Mrs Hagar?

Jesus Christ
05-18-2004, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
You mean when a skunk assfucked Mrs Hagar?

My son, ye know the Messiah wouldn't toucheth that one with a 12 foot cross ;)

Xocolatl
05-19-2004, 02:11 AM
Joke: This blonde couple goes to a fertility clinic to find out why they could not conceive. The doctor askeed them the standard questions, finds out they do have sex, and asks, "Does he ejaculate?" The blonde woman says, "Oh, you mean that white gooey stuff? I think that's icky, so I have him shoot that in the sink before we start."

WACF
05-19-2004, 02:43 AM
Can't be true...can it???