PDA

View Full Version : I tried to run from a lady walking her dog, fell down, and felt humiliated.

rustoffa
01-25-2008, 11:48 PM
So earlier today I was hobbling my dog and had to run from this lady that was walking her dog. Hobbling you say? Welp, I've got a herniated disk in my spinal cord that nobody noticed after I broke my leg...4 months ago.

Anyway, I'm not too fleet of foot nowadays. The point was really driven home when I fell down running from this lady walking her dog. See, the dog I was hobbling hates other dogs. Her dog was no match for my dog's insatiable bloodlust, so when I saw the two of them on the horizon? I just turned around and said "let's go!" Much to my surprise, the lady starts yelling and shit. Like, "HEY! HANG ON......I WANNA SEE YOUR DOG!!!" Wanting no part of this impromptu disaster, I began walking faster.

"HOLD ON FOR A SECOND....CAN'T YOU HEAR ME???"

Hearing that, I decided a slow gallop was in order, and shouted back- "I NEED TO GET BACK HOME!!!" A few seconds later, I look back to see them speeding up as well....she's like waving and shit.

That's when I decided to fucking run. See, I didn't want to scream that my dog would probably try to fuck up her dog at the top of my lungs.....with nosy neighbors around. Possibly three steps into the wind-sprint, I collapsed....just bathed in neurological pain. My dog turns around to see what's wrong, notices the encroaching duo, and starts yelping. I simultaneously stood halfway up, put the sonofabitch in a headlock, and fell back down on top of him.

At this point, I was basically yelling "WHYYYY??" and shit. Like fucking crying. Luckily enough, when I finally looked back, the lady and her dog had hauled ass.

No phone calls yet.
:)

Hummarstra
01-27-2008, 09:34 AM
Very funny :), except for the pain part. My girlfriend has had several back procedures and a spinal fusion. I know how difficult it can make things. Good luck with that.

VanHalener
01-27-2008, 11:51 AM
she wanted to rock your world, but if she screws with you again let me know and I'll set the woman straight for you.