PDA

View Full Version : FORD heckles Bill Clinton, gets PWNED

Guitar Shark
01-31-2008, 01:00 PM
Click the link below to see Bill Clinton put a heckler in his place, after the guy claims that 9/11 was an inside job.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/politics/2008/01/31/sot.clinton.hecklers.cspan

jhale667
01-31-2008, 01:14 PM
OK, (perhaps) it wasn't an "inside" job...but since Osama used to be on the payroll,
isn't it at the very least a "disgruntled ex-employee" initated incident?

Hmmm....

Bubbu did totally pwn the heckler...though you couldn't hear what he/she said in the 1st place...

FORD
01-31-2008, 02:19 PM
Bill needs to stop hanging around the BCE. He's starting to believe their bullshit.

http://www.conspiracyplanet.com/images/ACFC495.jpg

Guitar Shark
01-31-2008, 02:58 PM
Thanks for having a sense of humor about the thread title, big guy. ;)

knuckleboner
01-31-2008, 03:48 PM
fuck both of you.

(the knuckleboner is not pleased with the mariner's impending fleecing of the o's by snagging eric bedard...)

Guitar Shark
01-31-2008, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by knuckleboner
fuck both of you.

(the knuckleboner is not pleased with the mariner's impending fleecing of the o's by snagging eric bedard...)

Get outta here with that shit. It is the Mariners who are getting fleeced.

Bill Bavasi is a fucktard.

knuckleboner
01-31-2008, 04:57 PM
bedard's a #1 starter for most teams in the league. getting a bunch of prospects is nice. good prospects even better. but losing a #1 starter?

Guitar Shark
01-31-2008, 05:46 PM
bedard's a #1 starter for most teams in the league. getting a bunch of prospects is nice. good prospects even better. but losing a #1 starter?

1. Adam Jones stopped being a "prospect" a long time ago. Adam Jones is one of the most valuable young players in the league. He was destined to be our starting right fielder. He is a stud in all aspects of the game. He is the kind of player smart organizations do not trade.

2. Bedard is an excellent pitcher. He had a career year last year and is probably one of the 5 best pitchers in the AL. However, he is already 28 and has a history of injuries.

3. The value of a #1 starter is minimal to teams like the Orioles and the Mariners, who have little to no chance of actually contending for a World Series title.

4. This trade only guarantees us 2 years of Bedard. He will almost certainly test the free agent market after that.

Assuming that he stays healthy, Bedard will give the Mariners a formidable starting rotation next year. If the Mariners were a #1 starter away from contending for a title, I would support this trade. But we are not even close. There are so many holes in this team I can't even begin to explain them all. The Angels are still, by far, the best team in the AL West. Trading away a talent like Adam Jones, who will be very cheap for at least the next 5 years, and a superb player in a couple of years, makes no sense at all to me.

You should be very happy right now, kb. With Markakis and Jones in your lineup and patrolling your outfield, you'll be in decent shape even without Bedard. Jones is a potential franchise player, you'll see.

Nickdfresh
01-31-2008, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
Click the link below to see Bill Clinton put a heckler in his place, after the guy claims that 9/11 was an inside job.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/politics/2008/01/31/sot.clinton.hecklers.cspan

Man, the Big Dog still has it! :D

LoungeMachine
01-31-2008, 10:26 PM
fuck both of you.

So?

It's only January, and we're already 13 games out of 1st.

:gulp:

EAT MY ASSHOLE
02-03-2008, 10:17 AM
Wow...this thread didn't get derailed at all...

Three cheers fro the attention span of the Roth Army!

Nickdfresh
02-03-2008, 10:45 AM
Thanks EMA, fro your commentary...

LoungeMachine
02-03-2008, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
Wow...this thread didn't get derailed at all...

Yeah, because a lone nut heckler at a Bill Clinton stump speech is sooo riveting :rolleyes:

:gulp:

Lqskdiver
02-06-2008, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE

Wha'
:confused:

EAT MY ASSHOLE
02-22-2008, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Thanks EMA, fro your commentary...

You know I haven't been on here much lately, but this response deserves ENORMOUS props.

Thanks fro the the laugh, Nick!