PDA

View Full Version : The Kidney Thieves Are At It Again !!!

LoungeMachine
02-01-2008, 12:13 AM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22881119?GT1=10755

Indian police bust illegal kidney transplant ring
People from 5 countries, including U.S., on waiting list for organs from poor

updated 8:27 a.m. PT, Mon., Jan. 28, 2008

NEW DELHI - Police said they were raiding hospitals and guest houses Monday as part of their investigation into an illegal transplant racket that removed kidneys from up to 500 poor laborers and sold their organs to wealthy clients.

Police suspect that dozens of doctors were involved in the kidney racket, which had a waiting list of some 40 people hailing from at least five countries.

The scam, centered in Gurgaon — a posh suburb of New Delhi — used luxury cars outfitted with blood-testing machines to test donors on the fly as well as sophisticated surgical equipment hidden inside a residential neighborhood.

The sprawling investigation is ongoing and police are raiding hospitals' offices and guest houses, Gurgaon Police Commissioner Mohinder Lal told reporters in Gurgaon on Monday.

The primary suspects, who police said have been tied to organ transplant rackets in the past, have apparently fled the country, Lal said.

"We suspect around 400 or 500 kidney transplants were done by these doctors over the last nine years," Lal told reporters last week.

There long have been reports of poor Indians illegally selling their kidneys, but the transplant racket in Gurgaon, which was busted Thursday following a tip from a victim, is one of the most extensive to come to light.

Accounts varied on whether the laborers were aware they were selling their kidneys or whether doctors removed them without their consent. Under Indian law, the sale of human organs is illegal under any circumstances, though organ donations are allowed.

Mohd Salim, a man who lost his kidney, said the scam began when a stranger approached him to offer him work.

"I was taken to a room with gunmen," Salim told the NDTV television news channel. "They tested my blood, gave me an injection, and I lost consciousness. When I woke up, I had pain in my lower abdomen and I was told that my kidney had been removed."

He didn't say if he was paid, but the Hindustan Times newspaper reported that those who were paid for their organs earned 50,000-100,000 rupees (between $1,250 and $2,500).

The kidney ring had a waiting list of dozens of people from India, the United States and Greece, according to the Hindustan Times. Several patients waiting for a transplant were at the facilities when police raided them Friday, but they were allowed to return to their countries without being held for questioning.

The case has sparked outraged headlines — and ignited a national discussion of organ transplant law, with the Indian Medical Association on Monday calling for legislation to make organ transplants easier.

blonddgirl777
02-01-2008, 12:31 AM
Offer and demand!

First, Asian women being kidnapped and having their head shaved for a market of wigs...
Then, the organ theives...
And the last we heard was about babies (inside the womb at 8+ months) stolen from mostly white, pregnant women...

What's next :confused:
Really!

The safest thing nowadays is to be a bald, drunk and unhealthy human being that has nothing "valuable" to offer!

Nickdfresh
02-01-2008, 02:12 AM
Dude, I have some internal organs from executed Chinese criminals!

LoungeMachine
02-01-2008, 02:14 AM
Originally posted by blonddgirl777

The safest thing nowadays is to be a bald, drunk and unhealthy human being that has nothing "valuable" to offer!

JHarp !!!

The Juice is safe.

:gulp:

LoungeMachine
02-01-2008, 02:39 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Dude, I have some internal organs from executed Chinese criminals!

Wal-Mart will buy them.

Attention Wal-Mart shoppers...... Spleens are now 30% off on aisle 4

Always low prices.

Always.

blonddgirl777
02-01-2008, 10:34 AM
But doin' business with Wallmart (that's how it's spelled here) is tough... they only buy massive quantities.

Criminal organs are crapy enough to meet their quality standards but NickdFresh would have guarantee regular replenishment...

Also, not to forget the 30 days guaranteed that has to be absorbed by the supplier.

If you think you can meet those standards, Nick, you're in business!

Please note;
A market study has already concluded that there is one organ in particular (an external one) that won't sell very well
to the North American female clientele...
:lol:

blonddgirl777
02-01-2008, 10:53 AM
Now seriously,

This is where socialized health care is awsome...

All the organ donations, preservation and transplants are regulated by this one governmental institute.
We get so sign wavers (on a voluntary basis, of course) on a legal document attached to our driver's license.
The organs are distributed to the people in waiting and no-one (neither doctors, nor patients) have any influence on the decisions involved.

Same goes with international adoption maket the black market quasi-impossible.

You have uncle Sam, we have uncle Dave ;) and as much as we complain about him getting involved in our lives,
sometimes, it can be a really good thing!

LoungeMachine
02-01-2008, 11:01 PM

Please note;
A market study has already concluded that there is one organ in particular (an external one) that won't sell very well
to the North American female clientele...
:lol:

Yeah, um...

Do you really need to laugh at your own line?

Let us be the judge.

blonddgirl777
02-02-2008, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
... Do you really need to laugh at your own line?

Let us be the judge.

No, I don't really NEED TO laugh at my own line... I just chose to.
And no, being a moderator doesn't make you a judge of who shall laugh or not... including myself ;)

VanHalener
02-02-2008, 11:40 AM
Got kicked in the nuts by a bull some time back.

You can get transplants from human bodies?

DAMNIT!

Wish I knew that before I had these bull balls installed.

blonddgirl777
02-02-2008, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by VanHalener
... I had these bull balls installed.

But why would you want some used, humain balls when you can have bull balls?

Did you get the 2 for one deal?

VanHalener
02-02-2008, 11:50 AM
It's hard to find pants that fit...

Getting a case of blue balls is more painful than ever...

I cannot drive by farms any more. I get this urge to "Eat Beef." ewwwww!

The color red really pisses me off now.

The two for one deal was great, but I think I'll see the doctor again now that I know what's what.;)

jhale667
02-02-2008, 02:20 PM
Not to mention, what do you and Mrs. VanHalener use for clean-up after sex....a SHOP-VAC? :lol:

FORD
02-02-2008, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Wal-Mart will buy them.

Attention Wal-Mart shoppers...... Spleens are now 30% off on aisle 4

Always low prices.

Always.

Fuck that! I don't want no spleen with lead in it! :mad:

hideyoursheep
02-02-2008, 06:43 PM
This would explain the sudden surge in popularity of those shitty
Bollywood movies.

jhale667
02-02-2008, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by hideyoursheep
This would explain the sudden surge in popularity of those shitty
Bollywood movies.

I thought that was all due to Aishwarya rai...

http://g.photos.cx/aish01-cde.gif

Could be wrong....:rolleyes:

hideyoursheep
02-02-2008, 10:09 PM
Oh, no..

You, too?

I don't even want to get started on the inbred Bollywood "talent pool".

jhale667
02-02-2008, 10:13 PM
Relax, I make joke with you! ;)
Gotta admit, she IS hot....

And no "Moogu" for me, thanks!
:D

hideyoursheep
02-02-2008, 10:27 PM
Nah, I'm cool.

It's that those movies are horrible.

They have invaded my home, and they weren't invited by me. knowhutimsayin?

Aish can work at my local convenient store anytime, but those MOVIES!!

AHHH!

Seshmeister
02-03-2008, 10:56 AM

http://bittenandbound.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/britney-bald-tirade.jpg

blonddgirl777
02-03-2008, 01:10 PM
Good one, Seshmeister!

blonddgirl777
02-03-2008, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by jhale667
... :lol:

Watch it!!! :eek:
The "laughing police" is out to get ya!

LoungeMachine
02-03-2008, 05:16 PM
:rolleyes:

Let it go already....

blonddgirl777
02-03-2008, 06:37 PM
Tell ME what to do or when to laugh or not... what did you excpect?

VanHalener
02-03-2008, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by jhale667
Not to mention, what do you and Mrs. VanHalener use for clean-up after sex....a SHOP-VAC? :lol:

For some reason I only feel comfortable doing it outside in the pasture, so clean up is never an issue.:)

VanHalener
02-03-2008, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
http://bittenandbound.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/britney-bald-tirade.jpg

LOL

That picture scares me every time I see it.

jhale667
02-03-2008, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by VanHalener
LOL

That picture scares me every time I see it.

"How the mighty have fallen" :lol:

Happy B-day, dude! :baaa:

VanHalener
02-03-2008, 10:07 PM
Thanks man. Vanhalenette rang my cow bell a couple of times today:)

Sure helped with my birthday party hangover.

(I'll never drink again);)

WACF
02-04-2008, 11:03 AM
Looks like we have one of these fuckers living right here...

http://www.canada.com/ottawacitizen/news/story.html?id=79b22dc5-862c-478c-9f2a-3f01b79a2227

Monday » February 4 » 2008

Police scour Brampton suburb for 'Dr. Horror'
Wanted on warrant for illegal transplants

Chris Wattie
National Post

Monday, February 04, 2008

RCMP and Toronto-area police are focusing on a Brampton suburb in the search for an Indian doctor wanted on an international warrant for illegal kidney transplants.

Dr. Amit Kumar, nicknamed "Dr. Horror" by the Indian media for the underground organ trafficking ring he is alleged to have operated in New Delhi, fled an international manhunt late last year and is believed to have run to Canada.

Interpol issued a rarely used "red notice" last week for Dr. Kumar's arrest on charges of "illegal transplanting of kidneys, cheating and criminal conspiracy," after the accused mastermind escaped Indian police, who broke up his kidney trafficking ring. Indian authorities say the ring illegally harvested kidneys from as many as 500 unsuspecting people, most of them poor labourers or farmers who say they were either duped or forced at gunpoint to give up a kidney.

The organs were then transplanted into wealthy Indian or foreign clients in well-equipped underground clinics in residential areas.

Dr. Kumar, 40, was reportedly living in a predominantly Hindu neighbourhood of Brampton up until two months ago with his wife and two young children.

It is illegal in India to sell a kidney and the sensational stories about the alleged organ transplant ring have led to nationwide revulsion and accusations of official complicity in the scheme.

On Jan. 24, Indian police raided a clinic in an affluent suburb of New Delhi, arresting a doctor, several nurses and drivers.

But Dr. Kumar, described by police as having at least six aliases with matching phoney passports, managed to escape, leading some outraged media organizations in India to claim he was tipped off about the raids in advance.

A police spokesman said the RCMP is heading the Canadian investigation into Dr. Kumar's whereabouts, with detectives from Toronto and Peel region also involved in the search.

© The Ottawa Citizen 2008

VanHalener
02-04-2008, 11:43 AM
"Don't move motherfucker! Now give me a kidney, or it's your ass"

What a world.

When they catch him they should harvest his organs for donation.

blonddgirl777
02-04-2008, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by WACF
Looks like we have one of these fuckers living right here...

http://www.canada.com/ottawacitizen/news/story.html?id=79b22dc5-862c-478c-9f2a-3f01b79a2227

Monday » February 4 » 2008

Police scour Brampton suburb for 'Dr. Horror'
Wanted on warrant for illegal transplants

Chris Wattie
National Post

Monday, February 04, 2008

RCMP and Toronto-area police are focusing on a Brampton suburb in the search for an Indian doctor wanted on an international warrant for illegal kidney transplants.

Dr. Amit Kumar, nicknamed "Dr. Horror" by the Indian media for the underground organ trafficking ring he is alleged to have operated in New Delhi, fled an international manhunt late last year and is believed to have run to Canada.

Interpol issued a rarely used "red notice" last week for Dr. Kumar's arrest on charges of "illegal transplanting of kidneys, cheating and criminal conspiracy," after the accused mastermind escaped Indian police, who broke up his kidney trafficking ring. Indian authorities say the ring illegally harvested kidneys from as many as 500 unsuspecting people, most of them poor labourers or farmers who say they were either duped or forced at gunpoint to give up a kidney.

The organs were then transplanted into wealthy Indian or foreign clients in well-equipped underground clinics in residential areas.

Dr. Kumar, 40, was reportedly living in a predominantly Hindu neighbourhood of Brampton up until two months ago with his wife and two young children.

It is illegal in India to sell a kidney and the sensational stories about the alleged organ transplant ring have led to nationwide revulsion and accusations of official complicity in the scheme.

On Jan. 24, Indian police raided a clinic in an affluent suburb of New Delhi, arresting a doctor, several nurses and drivers.

But Dr. Kumar, described by police as having at least six aliases with matching phoney passports, managed to escape, leading some outraged media organizations in India to claim he was tipped off about the raids in advance.

A police spokesman said the RCMP is heading the Canadian investigation into Dr. Kumar's whereabouts, with detectives from Toronto and Peel region also involved in the search.

© The Ottawa Citizen 2008

Right here... in our neighbor province! :eek:
Just when I was starting to feel (a little) better about our public health care... :o

Fuck that!
Where there's a will, there's a way and with money, everything is possible everywhere...

That's it!
From now on... I will start acting all weird; tripping as if I was drunk, caughin' out loud and spitting on the streets and also, wear a white cane (they can re-use eyes as well)...
But NO WAY... I won't shave my hair! :mad:

Scary shit!

hideyoursheep
02-06-2008, 08:12 AM
I know George H.W. Bush was an organ donor....

Not a vital organ,

but the one he used to grind while W.
danced in the street!!!

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa267/martiecallow/bush_chimp_address.jpg

:p