PDA

View Full Version : oh what a night indeed!

IsthatfucknJOE!
02-01-2008, 11:22 PM
I ended up doing an impromptu for my first public appearance in the states for months. Details immediately following.

Dan
02-01-2008, 11:24 PM
Why Is This In Main?:rolleyes:

IsthatfucknJOE!
02-01-2008, 11:27 PM
I expected a few hundred people on hand for my first public appearance in six months, but what I saw at the strip district in Pittsburgh looked more like the us festival. I felt obligated to take the stage and ended up doing a few songs with the lightning band. The song list is as follows. Don't piss me off, Sinners swing, Hammerhead shark, Beer drinkers and hell raisers, Every rose has its thorn and Summer of 69. Ended up doing coke til 7 this evening. More info on this historic event coming up. Its all over the net already!

JoeTHUNDER'SMAN
02-01-2008, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by IsthatfucknJOE!
I expected a few hundred people on hand for my first public appearance in six months, but what I saw at the strip district in Pittsburgh looked more like the us festival. I felt obligated to take the stage and ended up doing a few songs with the lightning band. The song list is as follows. Don't piss me off, Sinners swing, Hammerhead shark, Beer drinkers and hell raisers, Every rose has its thorn and Summer of 69. Ended up doing coke til 7 this evening. More info on this historic event coming up. Its all over the net already!

Thanks for your review of the pittsburgh gay pride Parade Joe. glad you enjoyed the cock!

JoeTHUNDER'SMAN
02-01-2008, 11:43 PM
I ended up doing an impromptu for my first public appearance in the states for months. Details immediately following.

Joey people here don't want to hear about your cock taking abilities

ALinChainz
02-02-2008, 12:14 PM
Joe ended up with a dude in the Butler ghetto as "Black Mamba".

Sources say he was heard telling Joe, "oh, its not tight indeed."

http://www.fantasyoutlaws.com/images/joequo.jpg

Terry
02-02-2008, 07:58 PM

What the fuck is this guy blathering on about? The saga of thunder has really hit a new low in terms of pathetic self-delusion.

Think this guy needs some kind of help. Dunno if it should be in the form of meds, a girlfriend or what...

Just sad, really.